adam: what salt you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what did i do next?

i walked over to whole foods & bought 1 lb (1/2 kilo) of light grey, moist french sea salt... in a plastic container (which at least is harder than a mere plastic bag)
    then i transfered it to a glass container, which now sits inside a heavy paper bag away from room light
    then i got into spinning the salt to the left (implosive energy) to thus restore it to its pristine archetype

conclusion: now i have 3 salts (himalaya, bali, french) in both my sole & my drinking water
    my drinking water -- structured with pink himalaya salt, white bali salt, grey french salt, red hot pepper & local tree lemon (yellow skin, white pith, juice) & spun to the left -- tastes great, really fabulous, utterly delicious

Last edited by bora; 11-12-2007, 12:13 AM.

Be-atrix Bora
    atrium borabora

Comment

about celtic salt

here's an article about the benefits of celtic sea salt, especially its magnesium content, which is what keeps it moist:
      Celtic Sea Salt

& here some light grey moist french sea salt at better prices in bulk (& plastic bags):
      http://www.saltworks.us/shop/product.asp?idProduct=264

Last edited by bora; 11-09-2007, 04:24 AM.

Be-atrix Bora
      atrium borabora

Comment

Bora,

What does this mean (how do you do it) ? :

"i got into spinning the salt to the left"

Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

wow, where did all these posts come from? i check this site every day, but did not see this thread with new content. hmm, very strange.

anyways, to answer your question Jesica, im not exactly sure what method Bora is using to spin the salt water.
          this is not something that i have really talked about (yet). as i have said before, i will only reveal the processes as they are supposed to be done, and with the sea salts that are optimal. ANY other additions or subtractions AT ALL, are at the risk of the person changing them. this is why i ask people to repeat the steps that i have listed, to make sure what they fully intend to do.

any form of spinning(at this point in time), and using land based or coastal salts is not something i recommend. although the coastal salts (celtic and french) are MUCH better than interior land based salts, but there still is the risks of silicates, heavy metals, pollution, clay(grey, red or pink) and feces present. i have used celtic myself, and as long as you pre-filter it before using, it is my second choice under De Souza.

-bryan

Comment

bryan you mention ocean kelp and spirulina, what are things to look for when buying either one eg amino acid , mineral vitamin analysis, or good unpolluted sources

Comment

Aaron has posted this one before. He, myself, Grace and others use :

E3Live Home Page - Blue Green Algae Aphanizomenon flos-aque Health Food

XO Jessica
              Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

wow damien, that is a tough question to answer. it would take me a month of sundays to write out all of the chemical analysis, years of research and accompanying work. this is why i cut to the chase by simply listing the best sources.

the main key commercial words to watch out for are "iodine added" or "anything added" "enriched" "processed" "modified" "purified" "bleached" "pastuerized"
                "homogenized" and other words like that.

i couldnt tell you how many times i had a product labelled "natural" "organic" or "unmodified" that later stated one of those commercial catch words. if ANYTHING is added, then that means it was first processed in a way in which it was taken out. (like iodized table salt) if anything is "purified" or "modified" i ask, "what are they changing, and why?" why change an already perfect food?

i have never tried it, but i know people that grow spirulina in their homes.
                all you need is some live spirulina, an aquarium and pump, some pvc tubes, salt water, and proper lighting.(direct sunlight works best) i know pvc is not too good for you, but it is the easiest medium to grow it on. of course, the people i know growing it use it for aquariums, so pvc isnt an issue for them.

-b

Comment

Bryan,
                  If I may ask, what improvement in health or other areas did you noticed after three years of taking the sea salt? I mean compared to when you didn't use it at all?
                  Thanks
                  It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

good question.

1. regular bowel movements, resulting in unrestricted stomach movements. (toe touching, sit-ups etc)

2. MANY skin blemishes dissapeared

3. excessive energy, to the point where 6 - 8 hours of sleep was no longer necessary.

4. decreased white fat

5. increased muscle mass, and muscle mass seemed to "compact"-- meaning more strength from less obvious bulky muscle. my muscles are more useful in a dense form instead of the average body builder waste muscle, which renders some imobility.

6. increased stamina

7. breath smell dissapeared completely

8. bowel movements are not quite as smelly

9. taste has increased dramatically

10. mental clarity and focus increased, multi-tasking is easier

11. memory has definitely increased

12. eyesight has increased only a little

13. hearing is about the same, maybe slightly better

14. many previous joints pains are gone, and joints seem more lubricated/fluid

15. lung capacity has increased, exspecially after working at a paint manufacturing plant for 5 years. much of the gunk and goo has cleared out.

16. body core temperature is more uniform and a bit higher. (keeps parasites, bacteria, viruses at bay)

17. havnt been sick in 3 years(not more than a single day from innitial cold/flu attack, didnt last more than 24 hours)

18. blood pressure/heart rate/circulation is perfect

19. cholesterol is normal.

20. sodium levels are normal.

i think that is a good starting list. those are only the "measurables" that i can prove.

-bryan

Comment

That's great Bryan
                      Thank's for the answer, it is encouraging.
                      One more question, since I have been using sea salt for a while now, I can drink a whole litre (containing one table spoon of sea salt) of salt water in one step without any stomach cramps or other bad feelings, maybe some bubbling action in the stomach. But is that advisable? Or would ir be better to consume the salt in smaller doses over a larger perriod of time?
                      Thanks,
                      Jetijs
                      It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

thanx bryan
                        i have been drinking about 3/4 table spoon with about a 400ml first thing in the morning and then again before bed and with some spirulina during the day for about 1 and a half months. My skin which was not that bad is completely clear and some other effects you mentioned. The salt i have been using is the celtic sea salt i refered to in another post. and ill admitted i havent been filtereing it though once when i tried i didnt realy notice anything in the filter(am i supposed to?). I have also been using tap water though i am in sweden and some analysis i have researched on the water here seems to indicated it is of much better quality then most other parts of the world. no fluride o start with. Also being from australia and being my first winter in sweden im noticing i have become a lot more immmune to the cold weather. Everyone here seems to be getting colds while i have never felt better with completely clear sinuses and my breathing has really reached a peak(i smoked till january this year). Hard to find distilled water here though. might have to buy a distiller. Also buying even celtic sea salt is expensive because of shipping and have been looking for a distributer of desouzas in europe but can find none(Thinking maybe i should become one). When i get some distilled water and some dezouza i shall do the flush.

Comment

The effects of the seasalt are almost instant with me. I feel much more energized within 15 minutes of consuming a tablespoon of seasalt. I've only been taking it for about a week and already I require 2/3 to 1/2 the sleep I did before with no energy drops ALL DAY. Taking Bryan's advice has been to me the most valuable health information I have ever received. Mental clarity, memory, EXCESS ENERGY, and a light hearted state of ease, will consume you with regular use. This is my personal experience with sea salt, it in fact was an important key to my own health and well being and I am infinitely thankful that Bryan shared this with us. To further support Bryan's claims, I have been ranting about this and I persuaded a friend to take a humorous amount of seasalt (2 tablespoons) with me TODAY for laughs. Believe me it was funny. She suffers from severe arthritis and literally within 5 minutes of consuming all of our seasalt her joints started TINGLING! in 15 minutes her arthritis was GONE. This stuff has become, with joy, vital to the wellbeing of my day. I love sea salt and I'm going to consume more right now. haha thanks again Bryan.

Comment

believe it or not, most of the information i have shared has been known throughout time. most of the secret societies are well aware of these facts, egypt, sumeria, isreal, greece, rome, etc ALL knew these truths.
                            a man worth was compaired to salt
                            a mans wages used to be salt
                            even the Bible says we are to be the salt of the earth.

now imagine, busting your butt for 10/12/15 hours a day for... SALT?!?!?! it was more valuable than gold and jewels.

havnt you guys ever wondered where the word "cure" comes from? it was most notibly used in terms of "curing" meat. anyone know what curing meat means? to bring it to a purity or cleanliness. modern days they say "preserve" and that is not what it originally meant. they used sea salt to "cure" meat. conveniently they used THE SAME term for humans. coincidence? NO!!

if you have a dis=ease... how does one "cure" it? sea salt will bring your body into a kosher/pure/clean state.

there are some exceptions though, and this is why the Bible and Koran specifically list certain things that are not to be eaten. PIGS for one. it has been found that even if pork is burnt to a char, there still remains certain organisms that survive. pigs are meant to be man's garbage disposal, not main course. same with animals with paws, fish without scales(catfish), crustaceans, invertabrae, and other lifeforms. they are the vaccuums of the earth, eating waste, garbage, and dead organic material.

no, i do not follow these guidelines perfectly, i am listing them for understanding purposes only.(im having trouble eliminating sea food!!! YUUM)

you may find that the more you "kosher" your body, the less it can stomach many of the foods and chemicals that you are normally accustomed to. LISTEN to your bodies!! our tongues were created perfectly, if it doesnt taste right, don't eat it.

this is in response to Jetijs... if you are unsure, simply sit back and listen to your tongue/stomach and body. imagine drinking the salt water, and how your mind is reacting to it. if you are saying MMMMM, then keep going. if you are getting a full feeling, nausea, excessive diahrea, then you are pushing it too hard.

damien, when i was using Celtic, there wasnt always silicates in my filter. each bag of salt is collected in different areas, thus yielding different amounts of contamination. if you use a coffee filter, you might be surprised at how much it catches.

Moraelia, thank you for the uplifting words, but i cannot take credit for this. i am merely sharing what has been taught to me. the author of the e-book is the one to thank.

-b

Comment

Oh Bryan, in all your wisdom you are possibly too humble. I would never have tried this without your advice and though you are not the first to say it invent it or discover it, in my eternity you are the one rediscovering and kindly sharing. If we each were to trace back the origins of each idea or object we would find ourselves searching eternally for that which was there in the first place. So please in this light accept my sincerest of thank yous for all who find health through me as it would never be possible without you. This is certainly one of the most powerful gifts I have ever recieved and you happened to be the one to give it. Without even knowing it! Accept your greatness!!! tee hee

Moraelia

Comment

Sea Salt .. Where?

These prices are NUTS.
                                Ranging from $48 per pound to $1.15 per pound.

Take sea water and solar evaporate it.
                                Why is this so expensive?

This must be ROCKET SCIENCE reading the assays done on marine
                                salt intended for aquarium use.

Marine fish salt is cheap, but it seems it is too hard to evaporate water
                                correctly. DO NOT USE salt intended for fish which has impurities like
                                aluminum, lead and nickel, bromide, etc. and lacking in other elements !?
                                Assays of trace elements in marine salt products Salt Mix Comparison

Celtic Sea Salt - Fleur de Sel (Flower of the Ocean)
                                Kosher Certified Bulk Price -11lbs $532.99 This price is insane!!

Red Sea Salt for marine fish created by solar evaporation techniques.
                                RED SEA SALT 50 GAL.? $14.49 or 200 gal $48.99
                                pictured is a 25 Kg , so I guess that's the 200 gal container?

It would seem evaporation is a REALLY HARD THING TO DO CORRECTLY.

I've found DeSouza SOLAR SEASALT in 16 oz sizes but nothing larger.
                                Their web page form for contacting them is not functioning and neither is
                                their phone number it seems.
                                Has anyone purchased DeSouza's salt product from DeSouza by
                                internet, phone or snail mail and how long ago did your do that?

If you have found good prices on sea salt in larger than 1 lb sizes please
                                posting some information about what you have found.
                                If you have information about the location where the sea water is obtained,
                                assays or quality of the sea salt that would be nice to know also.

A Reminder, Adam Ant's instructional is here: "Sea Salt Top Load"

Randy
                                Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                                Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

Working...
                                X