HIV -Etc A Natural Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIV -Etc A Natural Solution

Hi All, If you know anyone who has given up hope....there are still options open, Naturally!

If you want to see the results when people follow a simple detox + nutritional program go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. . Start with Part 1 till Part 23 and you will see patients who we treated and filmed over a 4 month period recover from Full Blown AIDS, arthritis, diabetes, epilepsy etc. etc.

Web Site -> Health Educational Services

Tine & Nelly, a mother and daughter team in South Africa, who have already helped many previously unwell people, they do this work selflessly, tirelessly and in spite of harassment. I think they’re the closest to Earth Angels I've ever had the good fortune to meet.

An African Solution
    Your thought would be appreciated.

Love, Light & Natural Healing
    Joël

Joel~ THANK YOU!

Joel, what a great resource you have listed here. Since yesterday I have watched all 24 videos, and read most of the website listed.

These two are doing some great work, and equally important, they are sharing exactly how they are doing it so that anyone can replicate the amazing results they are getting.

I have copied part of their website into a MS Word document in case anything ever happens to their site.

Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food! Hyppocrates

for sharing this VALUABLE information!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Free Health

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Joel, what a great resource you have listed here.

I have copied part of their website into a MS Word document in case anything ever happens to their site.

Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food! Hyppocrates
      :
      Hi Kevin, thanks for that, I'm glad you liked it.
      It's difficult to have access to information like this, as most people think I'm totally loony from the outset, even if I suggest just one these amazing techniques. Inspite of knowing them personally and having seen the proof with my own eyes. (An employee of ours- we are all extremely grateful to these two wonderful ladies.)

Thank you for being normal you are a rare type.

You have no idea on the extent some people will go to....Oh yes, thanks for baking up their site, the need to keep these kinds of solutions from the public is...well yes, I read your post on the root of the problem.

Did you see the shingles recipes?? …so simple…so cheap...so effective…Yes, will definitely offend a few people.
      Oh and if you're ever do a clean out (some do this yearly, 1 week Spring Clean) I can definitely recommend their lemon juice & olive oil recipes, and you don’t have to be ill to benefit.

Thanx again for the sanity.
      Love, Light & Free Health
      Joël

Comment

Originally posted by Joel View Post
        Hi Kevin, thanks for that, I'm glad you liked it.
        It's difficult to have access to information like this, as most people think I'm totally loony from the outset, even if I suggest just one these amazing techniques. Inspite of knowing them personally and having seen the proof with my own eyes.

Thanx again for the sanity.
        Love, Light & Free Health
        Joel,

You are so right!

I cannot count the number (it is in the hundreds) of people that I have shared simple solutions to their dis-ease, yet they continue poisoning their bodies with "medicine" from allopathic doctors.

The root motivation for me personally being involved with PATHS, the SCIO, Energetic Science Ministries and other alternative modalities dates back at least 30+ years when allopathic doctors tried to kill me with their "treatments". They probably meant well, but even at the age of 18 I knew what they wanted to do to me was not logical, nor would it fix my dis-ease.

Thank God (literally) that I got hooked up with an allopathic doctor turned nutritionist and he helped me get better.

Since that time I have spent quite a bit of energy building on the initial knowledge that he gave me, studying and learning of common sense methods of improving health.

Interesting synchronicity-Just 36 hours ago I began a 6 month program of detoxifying.

Besides the liquid detox herbal remedy that I drink 4x a day, I also have to avoid:
        Tomatoes
        Vinegar
        Alcohol
        White sugar
        White Flower
        Artificial sweeteners
        Added salt
        Carbonated drinks

Sound familiar?

I am not doing this because I am ill, just as a preventative measure and to build health.

Next time around I am going to give their recipes a whirl!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Power To People Healing Website

Great info Joel!

Thanks for the reference.

If anyone wants the entire website compressed in 1 single zip file,
          this is it:
          RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

On that link, click the FREE button at the bottom right.
          Next page, enter the code in the box and click the download button.

That's it!
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Bumping this post about powerful healing modality.

YouTube - Alunine's Channel

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

I watched the videos today, Kevin. They were really inspiring & I'm so glad to have seen them as I seemed to have missed this thread when it was originally posted.

I tried the links to the website & the link to rapid share that Aaron posted but unfortunately the content appears to have been taken down.

Thanks for bumping the thread up.

Love, Light & Blessings
              Sharyn
              Last edited by Sharyn; 07-29-2008, 11:18 AM. Reason: typo
              Theta Healing
              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

I have heard that HIV is a hoax, but not the AIDS. There is a doctor in new york that is writting a book about this. I don't remember the website.

Well, I read a theory (very strange theory) that explained that all disseases are because your body pH is not balanced. When you hold too many acidic waste in your body, you become sick. If you 'clean' that acidic waste, you'll become health again.

I read that the body has some cells, of course. When you have a lot of acidic toxins in your body, the body mutates that cells to clean that acidic waste. That mutation of the cells, are knew as virus. I mean, that the body mutates some healthy cells to create virus to eliminate the acidic waste. It's a very very strange theory, of course. But I read the entire book and has a lot of sense.

Reference: 'El cancer no es una enfermedad, sino un mecanismo de defensa'
                (Cancer is not a dissease, is a survival mechanism)
                Link in spanish: EL CANCER NO ES UNA ENFERMEDAD:SINO UN MECANISMO DE SUPERVIVENCIA: en su libreria Casa del Libro
                "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

Comment

Full Disclosure | Gary Glum

Anyone interested in the origin of AIDS should read:
                  Full Disclosure by Gary Glum.

This was one of the most suppressed books ever.

Here is the free pdf:
                  callingessence - ESSENCE 

Also, get the Calling of an Angel by him too on Essiac Tea..is is also free.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                  X