Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know Mouthcoloid - colloidal silver mouthwash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know Mouthcoloid - colloidal silver mouthwash?

I'm having problems and pain on my teeth. I read that colloidal silver is good for mouth problems, but I don't want to make it myself I can't even find were to buy distilled water, so I looked on the forums and found mouthcoloid mouthwash. So does anyone used it? is it modified? Can I use it? thanks

Originally posted by soniafreedman View Post
    I'm having problems and pain on my teeth. I read that colloidal silver is good for mouth problems, but I don't want to make it myself I can't even find were to buy distilled water, so I looked on the forums and found mouthcoloid mouthwash. So does anyone used it? is it modified? Can I use it? thanks
    Hi Sonia.

Mouthcolloid is the same as colloidal silver. It can vary in TDS from 5-15ppm, depending on manufacturer. It always comes to the same point: how honest is supplier and how pure is the product. I make my own colloid and Dr Beck devices, my own MMS and CDS. I also use all of them. I found MMS being slightly more potent than colloidal silver. As everyday mouthwash it doesn't really matter but if there are any problems, I would use MMS (CDS). I had couple cases of abscess tooth (not mine) and both had been cleared within 48hrs without use of antibiotics.
    I use silver colloid as well and it works as it should. The choice is yours.

Regards
    Vtech
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Working...
    X