Nutri-Energetics SystemsŪ ProVision for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutri-Energetics SystemsŪ ProVision for Sale

Hello everybody, I would like to offer Nutri-Energetics SystemsŪ ProVision or so called NES Provision for sale. I've used it for a long time, it is fully upgraded to the newest version. I'm selling it because my interest switched and I'm moving into other areas of energy healing. The price for the system is around
    $8000 USD or best offer. It comes with a stock of all my infoceuticals, which is approximately 150 bottles. If you buy this infoceuticals from the company, the wholesale price is $12.50 USD. I will also include all my DVD's with training materials.
    Last edited by Aila; 11-11-2012, 12:54 AM. Reason: Updated Information

Hello everybody, I would like to offer Nutri-Energetics SystemsŪ ProVision or so called NES Provision for sale. I've used it for a long time, it is fully upgraded to the newest version. I'm selling it because my interest switched and I'm moving into other areas of energy healing. The price for the system is around
    $8000 USD or best offer. It comes with a stock of all my infoceuticals, which is approximately 150 bottles. If you buy this infoceuticals from the company, the wholesale price is $12.50 USD. I will also include all my DVD's with training materials.

Comment

Working...
    X