No announcement yet.

Cancer Cause & Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx man did not know that very helpful for us from you as usual . Is there any particular MMS testimony that stand out for you my friend? Can you post when you get time in English no rush

Ash

Comment

HHO for health

Brown's Gas for Health 2 of 5 ~ Pain Relief - YouTube !!!! The Korean patent http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/search/en/WO2005049051
      Last edited by Jules Tresor; 05-04-2012, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth
        On another forum, a woman asked if anyone had any cancer information(holistic), and I told her I did. It seems her next door neighbor had contracted cancer and was getting prepped for chemotherapy. I told her of the flaxseed oil and cottage cheese, colloidal silver and raw flax seed in a salad meals. After about a month of chemo he was getting sicker and decided to stop the chemo treatment. She again asked if there was anything more I could tell her and I told her to toast a piece of whole wheat bread as black as she could get it and feed it to him. She told his wife and after about 6 months of doing all these things he is getting stronger. Although he has not been back to the doctor to confirm his remission of cancer, he truly believes it is in remission. I only hope if we ever develope it, we would be given some good advice about holistic cures that others have used or have seen others use with good results. Good Luck. stealth
        Thank you JT!.Thank you stealth for that report, do you know of the flaxoil 2 list?, FlaxSeedOil2 : FlaxSeedOil2
        they have many SUCCESSFUL protocols and inspirational stories there from the Budwig protocol How are you going now ok?

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth
          I haven't talked to the lady on the other foum for a while now, but the last I heard, she said her neighbor was recovering from his chemo and gaining strength. She said he was even starting to take small walks around outside, where he had been home bound for several months. I will try to reach her and find out what his status is now. Yes, all this information is valuable and useful to those who may one day need it for themselves or their friends and family. Several people I know have tried the three syatems I posted and all did regain some of their strength. Chemo really weakens the body and most never really recover form its effects. Good Luck. stealth
          stealth we can help her recover from Chemo, and have others reports who have if she needs us we will do it

lets just help
          Here for you guys always

Ash

Comment

I didn't have a chance to verify this info but maybe there is someone familiar with it already - Graviola Tree.

Before It's News
            Graviola Tree - Graviola Liquid, Graviola Tree Leaf and Stems

V
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

graviola

A retired pathologist friend of mine uses gravioloa in an herbal concoction he came up with and it is for reversing cancer.

He is one of the top skin pathologists in the world and has been retired for many years. He always said if you want to live a long and healthy life, stay away from doctors.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Guys a good source of Graviolia with other cancer fighting herbs TAILORED for your specific cancer area is found on Greg Catons new site
                Alpha Omega Labs - Alpha Omega Labs

Look under botanical support
                Botanical Support

One of the main ingredients is extract from the Graviola tree that grows deep within the Amazon rain forest in South America. Along with other botanicals, this safe and effective all-natural formula that doesn't cause extreme nausea, weight loss, or hair loss can help support your immune system and evade deadly infections, aid you in feeling strong and healthy throughout the course of treatment, and boost your energy and improve your outlook on life

Parts of the Graviola tree -- including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit, and fruit seeds -- had been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems, and arthritis. We have also inclued specific medicinal / nutritional botanicals which target the Bones with herbal nutrient support.

Am example in the bone formula
                Contains the following South American herbal extracts; graviola ~ Annona muricata leaf, Physalis angulata leaf, Guazuma ulmifolia bark, Momordica charantia seed, Pfaffia paniculata root, Uncaria tomentosa bark, Mirabilis jalapa herb, Simarouba amara bark.

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...tml#post192406

Comment

According to the cancer cause because of our helth carelessness otherwise it cant cause and the other reson of the causing of cancer is the unhealthy food and bad hebits like smoking,drinking and many. so we all have to cure it and never careless about health.
                    Treatment for Lyme disease

Comment

A friend of mine has since a while cancer, she got since a while now Chemo's, feel weak at the one side, but says, she feels better with the Chemos. Also got kidney stones where noone probatly know, where they come from, but let her feel sick a long time.
                      I gave her B17 seeds and another Friend makes often different Cocktails with wisked Rawfruits.
                      I do eat the seeds for prevention too, and found out, when you dont like the bitter Taste, eat them with the the small red radish, then they are like, you can get addicted from the seeds,
                      because the overall taste is so much different.
                      She, now at last, do make some breaks, after she said that in a very straight Way to the Doctors, when she feels like, she can not handle another chemo at the moment, but i would anyway suggest her, to trow them all. But its hard, because at such Situations noone want really someone else judging over his life.

An other Friend from a Friend also become stomach cancer, he felt also sick the whole time, and got chemo's. The Doctors said, it was close for him, at last, he feels now a little better, but jut not sure, for how long, because they may killed some Cells, but noone knows, how long it will still go on.

I actually wonder a bit about about the high Rate from cancer the last years, wonder, if they are real, or only attested from the current Doctors with her 'specific Knowledge'.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Ann Wigmore (who big pharma visited and NOT LONG AFTER mysteriously died in a fire with some of her work)had SIGNIFICANT RESULTS with all disease USING THIS CHEAP method. She also cured her colon cancer BTW.

you cant take any thing for disease (and get the MOST BENEFITS) when you dont remove the toxicity present that's most likely RESPONSIBLE for all disease(or protect the immune system and dont ingest processed or toxic food etc). Plus you need nourishment. Pretty clear with others results

Why do you think the raw food diets etc removed nearly ALL diseases, check docos,. reversing the irreversible, fat sick nearly dead, food matters, hungry for change ETC ETC

It has ONLY been done in such a capacity by
                        REMOVAL OF TOXICITY and nourishment

what did Ann Wigmore do?
                        Wheat grass, ->colonic->live foods.
                        Colonic daily BTW
                        thats it. = A Panacea due to her records.

They made a modern doco with that method working, called ", "may i be frank", Wigmore reversed many diseases try that first before any wonder supplements, surgery etc etc..She did this in the 80's, again we have an educational crisis nota health crisis and yes we are going to open source this method in detail this year.Surprise!

Its been pretty simple but suppressed which is why I am as pissed off as this guy, (Wigmore program here) Ann Wigmore's Healing Methods - YouTube

we need more stuff in the public domain open source. We are doing a weight loss and detox one this year also.open source is a way to stop the BS and marketing BS.But what we must show is that if even one third of the budget thats given to mainstream cancer charities IS GIVEN TO US (ALT TREATMENTS) THEN ITS ALL OVER, We will do that by gathering medical records, what else can we do?

ow here , more here
                        icurecancer.com - icurecancer.com

Ash
                        Last edited by ashtweth; 05-29-2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

icurecancer.com - YouTube
                          Documentary on a comparison of Western Medical Cancer treatments VS Alternative ones. It shows how our government is not protecting we the people by allowing conglomorits such as the FDA, Pharmacuetical Companies, AMA etc... monopolize the market. It further expresses how their only methods of treating cancer are invasive, highly toxic "Chemo/Radiation/Surgery which has about a 5% success rate in curing cancer. And how Alternative methods are 70 - 80% successful in curing cancer. Focuses on many patients and doctors who offer their stories on how they cured themselves of cancer alternatively. An absolute must see considering 50% of people today will get cancer in their life time.

Comment

Cancer - The Forbidden Cures - YouTube

REVIEW BY DAVID BONELLO - INTERNATIONAL WELLNESS DIRECTORY /// Not what it seems. When I popped in the DVD, I went to the chapters to see what they were. I felt, no, not again...the same old stuff. What a pleasant surprise. I've researched and written about these "forbidden" cures for years. What a delight to actually see an interview with Rene Caisse. We even see a party thrown for Rene a year before she died filled with people whom she had helped with their cancers. Harry Hoxsey shows up, and you get to see scenes from a rare movie that Hoxsey himself made in 1957 called You Don't Have to Die. It is so rare, you can't even find a mention of it at the Internet Movie Database. I loved the research they did on this film. It must have taken years to compile all the archived photos, audio, and films. They even got Morris Fishbein on film. This is the creep who ran medicine for nearly 50 years. He destroyed many people, many companies, and the damage he did to the health care system of the time killed untold numbers of suffering humans. However, the Hoxsey affair was his downfall. He was forced to resign after libeling Hoxsey and eventually had to admit that Hoxsey was curing cancer. The section on Max Gerson was interesting, especially the deja vue section: they borrowed scenes from Dying to have Known. The scenes they used were the most powerful, the contraposed scenes of so-called medical experts proclaiming that no one has ever been cured of cancer at the Gerson clinic, juxtaposed with patients telling their story. Finally, you'll see some of the latest advances in alternative therapies, including a physician who is curing cancer with baking soda even after he's lost his license to practice medicine. For you history buffs, this is a must have. For you people looking for options outside of conventional medicine, this could save your life. It is very well done and well worth a watch. - David Bonello, International Wellness Directory

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              A friend of mine has since a while cancer, she got since a while now Chemo's, feel weak at the one side, but says, she feels better with the Chemos. Also got kidney stones where noone probatly know, where they come from, but let her feel sick a long time.
                              I gave her B17 seeds and another Friend makes often different Cocktails with wisked Rawfruits.
                              I do eat the seeds for prevention too, and found out, when you dont like the bitter Taste, eat them with the the small red radish, then they are like, you can get addicted from the seeds,
                              because the overall taste is so much different.
                              She, now at last, do make some breaks, after she said that in a very straight Way to the Doctors, when she feels like, she can not handle another chemo at the moment, but i would anyway suggest her, to trow them all. But its hard, because at such Situations noone want really someone else judging over his life.

An other Friend from a Friend also become stomach cancer, he felt also sick the whole time, and got chemo's. The Doctors said, it was close for him, at last, he feels now a little better, but jut not sure, for how long, because they may killed some Cells, but noone knows, how long it will still go on.

I actually wonder a bit about about the high Rate from cancer the last years, wonder, if they are real, or only attested from the current Doctors with her 'specific Knowledge'.
                              Joit, a guy called Ralph moss, wrote a book on antioxidants that improve a patient doing chemo and also about how alonethey can work, he blew the lid on chemo, try this for prevention

Put in a Whole food blender, 3 CARROTS, 1 APPLE AND 5-10 apricot kernels for a cancer prevention drink , at least 3 weekly

it actually does more than that but its a good way to make it palatable with other benefits.Every other day, try FRESH TURMERIC (1") with 1/4 pineapple, (whole food blender) contains Vit C /and turmeric POWERFUL
                              watch cancer be prevented. Plus eat 70-80% whole food diet.

Try these for breakfast AFTER A PRO-BIOTIC , wait 20 minutes, dont eat processed food either. Get a colonic too BTW.try wheat grass, live foods and a colonic (wigmore program) thats nearly ALL disease recorded as being cured BTW using those principles food is medicine, these Implications of eating organic and whole foods to the earth and people etc are un matched.

Ash
                              Last edited by ashtweth; 05-29-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Homeopathic type cheap of protocol, with results, add to the Budwig or macrobiotic diet , this is cheap, look at the results, for brain tumors.....

Dr. P. Banerji's Homeopathic Healthcare

Comment

Working...
                                X