Cancer Cause & Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Duncan/ALL

Duncan thanks for those links a few in there i needed to include in what we are doing, the cancer prevention diet (which should always accompany treatment) i think is the next frontier in treatment

How many doctors send you home with a cancer prevention diet after treatment?, i think given what we now know and what we have seen with the Budwig diet and others raw food diets etc its essential to put all this in the public domain and collect medical records (some thing we are doing )

of cause open sourcing the cancer prevention diets, records and methods you mention is a good way to address the corrupt , only public education can police them IMO .Agribusiness, pharmaceutical,artificial preservatives, coloring,chemical fertilizers, pesticides, processed,irradiated and genetically modified food are big business and all have a conflict of interest to this HEALTH diet information.

Ash

Comment

In few week I will try to visit again a man that created a cancer-curing machine.
      If he gives me permission, I will record some videos and upload to the net.

Comment

Hi Ash, about my MMS testimonials I post them on my website Cancers et MMS - Le Minéral Miracle.com - Tout le MMS en Français
        but it's in French ;0)
        I'll translate them to English. I intend to do that asap because I plan a new website on more general topics too, I finally found a (cheap) webmaster willing to help me !

Comment

Originally posted by Jules Tresor View Post
          Hi Ash, about my MMS testimonials I post them on my website Cancers et MMS - Le Minéral Miracle.com - Tout le MMS en Français
          but it's in French ;0)
          I'll translate them to English. I intend to do that asap because I plan a new website on more general topics too, I finally found a (cheap) webmaster willing to help me !
          Hello my friend that looks like a lot!! You have been doing GREAT work!! Unbelievable i dont know french but i can see there is a lot there

Ash

Comment

supplements have value

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
            I forgot how cheap MMS, its hard to deny those testimonials, there is some thing there which needs more attestation and security.
            Suddenly a supplement has value - hypocrite.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

@Ash

Ash,

You crossed the line - tired of your mouth, ignorance and lies. You had all the chances in the world to prove your point from the other thread. You couldn't find one single study showing that raw food juicing could boost the mitochondrial levels to numbers that will boost the amount of cellular communicators to the equivelant of ASEA. Instead, you resorted to attacking it every chance you had instead of focusing on the facts and showing me references. People often attack what they are ignorant/afraid of and it is too bad it had to come from you.

You are not welcome to disrespect ASEA - especially when you are completely ignorant of what it even is. I have done nothing but support you for years and you wind up being a back stabber. You have relegated yourself to one of the skepticlowns. I gave you references - you ignore them and keep blabbering how ASEA won't replace food? If anyone needs a raw food diet, it is probably you so that you can detoxify your brain. There is a reason it is called a supplement! And a supplement that is not a nutrient and is not supposed to replace nutrition! It is beyond me how anyone can be this dense.

Budwig diet is a cancer therapy to reduce stress? You make this garbage up as you go along without having the slightest clue that these things ACTUALLY ARE ALREADY KNOWN! You have zero background in even knowing what you are spouting off the top of your head. Fatty acids for OXYGENATION - that is what Budwig's method is about - not reducing depression. You're tip toeing around as if you're piecing together something like Sherlock Holmes and don't even know that the purposes of Budwig's protocol and others are SPELLED OUT IN THE PUBLIC LITERATURE for many, many years! If you actually STUDIED the science, you would know that.

And do you know what frees up more fatty acids in the blood than anything else known in the history of biology? Your clue is - IT IS NOT FOOD! It's ASEA - massively amounts of fatty acids freed up for use as energy / cellular RESPIRATION! There is NO FOOD, NO DIET, NO JUICE that can accomplish this - PERIOD! And you claim it is only for athletes and you say "what about the average Joe that wants to get his health back?" Again, a fine example of you not demonstrating what you know, but exactly what you do NOT! Honestly Ash, it really seems that you are simply jealous of the fact that a SUPPLEMENT can actually outperform RAW FOOD in countless ways that raw food juicing CAN NOT TOUCH!

Continuing to disrespect something you are 100% ignorant about is unacceptable and I'm not listening to your tripe anymore. You are full of hot air and don't know fact from fiction.

You are completely incapable of discussing raw foods without disrespecting other modalities or supplements - go misinform people elsewhere.

Here are a few of many examples showing that you are not qualified to give anyone any advice whatsoever. Educating people on diet - fine. Telling people how to cure cancer with a foundation based on ignorance in regards to the actual science? That is a blood red flag buddy.

1. Implying that Budwig method is to reduce depression when it is for oxygenation.
              2. Raw food juicing diet is cheaper and easier than supplements? It is actually more expensive and the most time consuming. There is a reason most people prefer supplementation - BECAUSE IT IS EASIER than changing their entire life to revolve around juicing. I'm all for juicing but don't fill people's heads with garbage. Go juice every meal for the next 30 days and tell people it is easier than supplementation or other modalities. There is a reason why juicing has a HIGH attrition rate - because people are sick and tired of having to clean the juicer after every meal! Easier?
              3. You claim raw food diet can increase cellular communication to the levels of redox signaling molecules supplementation. A fine example of you making things up out of thin air because you can't accept the fact that juicing isn't the end all be all. The nutrients in the food are only as good as the level of cellular efficiency in a person. The food can of course boost the efficiency as it heals the body but to claim food can cause levels of efficiency as if an adult had the mitochondrial levels as a child??? That is pure stupidity.
              4. MMS gets your stamp of approval yet you're 100% ignorant of what unbalanced reactive oxygen molecules do in the body. You have a double standard.
              5. Cancer prevention diet is suddenly something you're "open sourcing" and is the next frontier in cancer treatment - hello???!!, what do you think the holistic field has been doing since BEFORE you or I were even born??? This is comical! And open sourcing diets? There are countless anti-cancer raw food diets and regimens that have been online FOR FREE for years and many books that have "open sourced" all of this before "open source" was even in the modern language!!!

You should keep your recommendations to things you actually know about, which I'm not even sure what that is but biochemistry is absolutely NOT one of them.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

cellular oxygenation and fatty acids

Anyone interested in oxygenation of the cells and also triglycerides that are used for cellular respiration may find this double blind cross over study of interest:

http://www.energeticforum.com/190986-post177.html

This is another world's first accomplished by redox signaling molecule supplementation. No diet or other supplement has ever been able to accomplish this level of fat for energy increase or this level of fats freed for cellular respiration. It practically makes the Budwig protocol for oxygenating cells obsolete.

It lets the body do what it is designed to do, but better. It uses the adipose tissue fat stores as the fatty acid source while preserving muscle glycogen!

The study included 20 fit athletes in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-based, cross-over study.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Medical Tourism

Alternative medicine
                  Healing thru prayers and water / oil massage
                  If the cancer patient has gone to cobalt or any kind of chemotherapy radiation the fine thin nerves are easily damaged

there are fine healers but also a lot of fake or bogus healers

its easy to know if you have come for consultation they will tell you right away your illness without you telling anything and you can confirm it to yourself

Comment

Raw Foods

I am a vegitarian but I don't think that we have to go to the extreme to eat raw foods to be cancer free. Mind plays a great role in this too.

Comment

Cancer is murder plain and simple.

Everyone that has died of cancer has been murdered as sure as someone put a gun to their heads and pulled the trigger. It's called Eugenics and you are the target.

Cancer is given to people on purpose and the cures are kept from them while the system pushes a cancer "treatment" that is certain to kill you and also to drain your finances so you have nothing left to give your next of kin but debt induced medical bills.

Cancer causing viruses have been known for a long while and they were and are still being placed in the vaccines. SV40 cancer causing monkey virus was placed in all the polio shots and has been proven responsible for the death of 100's of MILLIONS of people. So you never got the polio shot? Well your father and mother probably did and that virus is transferable so you're probably infected.

Vaccine pioneer admits adding cancer-causing virus to Vaccine - YouTube

Reich said that cancer is basically the body undergoing putrifaction while it was still alive. I think this is the best definition of it I've seen. He also was able to remove cancer and tumors with Orgone. Sometimes they died because their bodies were not able to remove the mass without causing a stroke.

Again, Cancer is murder and the Rockefellers are at the head of it. Vitamin B-17 was found to be an effective treatment for cancer.

The Science and Politics of Cancer, G. Edward Griffin (2005) - YouTube

Cancer can not live in an alkaline body but thrives in an acidic one. So you better remove the sugars and acid items from your diet and go towards a more basic one.

Comment

I have known many who died because of cancer, some were relatives. Cancer comes in many different types and I've seen most al of them. Of the ones I know of, they could be put into two seperate catagories as far as living a healthy lifestyle. One group were carefree and lived life with little regard to disease or the prevention of it. The other group lived a farmers life of growing all their own fruit and vegetables and raising their own livestock for slaughter. Both groups were succeptible to the cancer genes of one type or another. A small number may have been hereditary, but most were reasonably healthy until diagnosed with the disease. I am sure diet plays a role in disease, but I think there is more to it than that. Processed foods contain almost no vitamins and minerals, but fresh produce also contains very little of these. In the US, at least, poor farming practices have depleated the soil of its nutrients. Without adding these nutrients back into the soil they become barren of these minerals. This is the reason I supplement my diet with vitamin and mineral supplements. Deficiency in vitamins and minerals are the main cause of diseases. The body has the ability to cure itself, if given the materials to do so. Good Luck. stealth
                        Last edited by Stealth; 05-02-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

friend just died of cancer

A ballet teacher friend of mine just died of cancer about 2 weeks ago.

Just saw her about 8 weeks ago and she just had a mild cough. She thought she had bronchitis or something. Found out 2 weeks ago she was in intensive care with mesothelioma - known to be caused by asbestos and takes over 20 years to even develop symptoms. So when the symptoms started, she died within 8 weeks of that. Extremely fast and no hope to do anything for her.

Unless she went in for a scan or something right after she started coughing to even know there was this problem, it will be too late by the time she finds out. But nobody is going to go have that done just from a mild cough.

Terrible tragedy and I really feel for all those girls she has been teaching since they were like 4 - many are in high school now. Her students were her only family.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron and All.

I am sincerley Sorry to hear that, its especially difficult for me as i have been studying all the cases that came back from stage 4 so well, we have volunteers now getting us medical records with dietary regimes just like we did with the black salve production to help educate others and show them the options and track records. If any one out there or any of your friends needs this info its yours just let me know.

That really sucks, they say that BPA plastic is the asbestos of our generation, make sure you war people about that BPA plastic if you can.

just last night i have been studying the Macrobiotic diet RESULTS, a registered nurse has metastasized cancer stage 4 and came back on the macrobiotic diet (on video), other physicians have even used it on themselves, but still its "no where".

Here is a BRIEF idea of how many were "hopeless" and came back from Macrobiotics. And its non toxic BTW.
                            saveyourlife - YouTube

I never knew On July 9 1999 Michio Kushi was invited by Rep. Dennis Kucinich to testify before the Government Reform Committee on the subject of Cancer Treatment For Women.

You can see hard core brain tumors and ACUTE leukemia testimonials in their books guys, thats really hard to bare Aaron knowing that people in really bad stages have come back with just changing eating ! And people fighting cancer need to see the scope of their options and others to help them. There is no other way but to show the hope and get the info out there, its always been a PUBLIC education problem (Cancer)

One thing Macrobiotics do is live their life in balance (holistic thing) so its not just eating differently . That is pretty good (putting it mildly) for spending money on food , since it has beaten stage four cancers thats a great results on people eating the macrobiotic way, it also like the raw food movement educates them how to avoid cancer (foods) for LIFE and helps the planet, sorry SAVES it .

This guy did a site for stage 4 survivors
                            Video Playlists at Late Stage Cancer

On that note i would like to briefly just apologize for any mix ups and state to Aaron no disrespect intended, unfortunately things have not been received or expressed the best way, i would like to state Aaron has had support for us for years so i wish to just clear some things up.

I never intended for [Aaron] or any one to get the impression that Omega's are in the budwig diet to cure depression, sorry if you can read that out of what i said, ill just focus on the stuff i intended to express .Only that the Budwig diet will be useful for people as it is forecast that depression will be a major factor by 2020 and the omegas in it treat depression[but not intended to do so]. We have done a lot on the Budiwg and have a production and volunteers underway to present for all.

With MMS, the context i expressed is, its hard to deny those cheap results, i still would like others to consider eating the macrobiotic or other raw/ diets to prevent cancer etc if using it, but just to clear up that's what i was intending.

Also we just had a different way of classing the benefits of Raw foods / the price to their results to what ASEA can do, One of the ASEA angles for better health has been "boost the mitochondrial levels to numbers that will boost the amount of cellular communicators to the equivalent of ASEA" for the cost = the Benefits. And then counting their results.

with the dietary regimes or using the raw foods to heal disease and live well, it has been the numbers of people and docs now, with the record of diseases ,which the dietary regiments have PREVENTED and treated, And what they do to planet by taking them as the equivalent of ASEA. Plus that they did it all with out ASEA. Just saying that's where i was coming from and trying to express thats all.

But never mind,its up to the user to educate themselves and receive the best informed decision. I guess since i have studied all the documentaries for the last 2 years i have seen a lot of transformation what people on the budwig, macrobiotic, raw diets have done and do it very economically. All as a result of not much more than a food bill they not only prevent/treat cancer but treat/prevent other diseases for LIFE and save the planet

Ill share that in the new courses on the uni site and videos this year.So it just got twisted after that it just went down hill and it didn't need too. But in the end i am grateful Aaron and i took the time to discuss it and sorry if it . stressed Aaron out a bit. Just note my friend i never intended to be disrespectful if thats what it felt like, with that in mind ..

speaking of cheap cancer treatments, i would hope any one that did take a cheap remedy (that didn't involve diets) would Consider eating the right way (Budwig, macrobiotic, MOSTLY raw foods).I want to disclose a short list for new viewers here of cheap and open source remedies.Again i recommend you look at the docs i posts with their diets, @Guruji yes you can still be a vegetarian, if you try and have it MOSTLY raw, your still fine according to the other diets i have listed.

Quote For BCC skin cancers, Dr. Tullio Simoncini treats Skin Cancer using a special formula available in any Pharmacy in Italy plus most Compound Pharmacies can make up 1 ounce or 8 ounce solutions. for those who cannot use Alcohol at 45 or 85 percent because it cracks skin only use distilled water with the formula.

Dr. Simoncini gave this formula to me today:
                            Skin Cancer Forum - iodine therapy by Dr. Tullio Simoncini
                            The formula is
                            7 grams iodine
                            5 grams potassium iodide
                            5 mls distilled water
                            alchool to reach 25 mls
                            All the best
                            Tullio Simoncini

Well for BCC/Warts, how about just a common household vegetable?
                            eggplant remedy

A relatively new remedy, BEC5, is a spin off from an Australian folk remedy for farm animals. It is available to anyone online. It uses the phyotonutrients extracted from eggplants. Clinical trials and anecdotal testimonies confirmed BEC5's efficacy and safety on basal cell and squamous cell cancers.

You can make your own, here is a way i have been reading about how they are treating warts, moles BCC's by using the bare bones of whats in the BEC5 cream.

Some have used white vinegar, while others recommend raw organic apple cider vinegar. Get a medium sized eggplant and grind it up. Put that into a glass jar and fill it up with the vinegar. Place the jar into the refrigerator. After around three days with the white vinegar, the liquid should turn to a brownish gold color. That indicates it's ready to use.Apple cider vinegar is already a similar color, but three days seasoning in a refrigerator should be enough.

Apply it directly to tumors often with a cotton ball, or secure the soaked cotton onto the tumor with tape. Treatment may take a couple of weeks or more. Both commercial BEC5 cream and the homemade version also work on warts and other unhealthy skin conditions.

Skin Cancer Forum - iodine therapy by Dr. Tullio Simoncini

Back to the foods needed to treat and PREVENT cancer (a cure has to have that in it IMO)

Look at this guy he is 58 year of age, got rid of a few conditions with this drink DAILY (and left out toxic foods)
                            LOU CORONA! Lou's Daily Juicing Recipe: LEMON GINGER BLAST! ~ BIKE TOURING the WEST COAST! vid#42 - YouTube
                            (Start at about 6 mins)

Daily drink , Apple, ginger, celery, cucumber, cilantro, parsley, arugula (rocket), lemon & habanero pepper.(or pinch of cayenne pepper)

On that note the yoga, relaxation and exercise with dietary discipline or healthy habits seems to be in part or the MOST part of cancer prevention and on its own it can still TREAT effectively, sorry has done We have a new course alternative cancer treatments with our own volunteers to finish and a video production to give all, so busy busy.Plus doing a lot of work on the T Switch and PSEC. Will add more as i get time my friends

Ash
                            Last edited by ashtweth; 05-03-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

All, Since Medical researchers have found that a high-fat, high-sugar diet, combined with environmental pollutants and stress, can lead to a buildup of toxins in the body collectively known as chronic degenerative disease. Plus there are many dangers of foods that have been genetically modified, treated with pesticides, microwaved, and irradiated.

Those who choose an alternative diet of whole, natural, organic, and raw foods that can reverse chronic disease and restore vitality can consider researching a Budwig maintenance dose

Dr Budwig states a maintenance dose is needed even after the cancer is gone. 1 tablespoon of oil per 100 pound of body weight. If your 200 pounds, it works out to be 2 table spoons of cold pressed organic flaxseed oil to 4 table spoons of the organic cottage cheese/quark/Kefir per day.
                              You can find out how to mix it here
                              Alternative Cancer Treatments

Doctors are great at fixing broken bones or bringing people back to life after heart attacks, but they cant treat chronic disease with a drug surgery cash cow business... trying to fix symptoms and not the cause is an insult to intelligence.

There is a reason for the following quote

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
                              ― Hippocrates

An estimated 25,000 different chemical compounds occur in fruits, vegetables, and other plants eaten by humans. They can encompass such diverse chemical classes as carotenoids, flavonoids, organosulfur compounds,isothiocyanates, indoles, monoterpenes, phenolic acids, and chlorophyll.Cancer-preventive properties of the macronutrient (carbohydrate, protein, fat,and fiber) and micronutrient (vitamin and mineral) components of diets have been the object of study for a number of years, and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) has sponsored a number of human intervention trials with individual vitamins and minerals. More recently, however, research efforts have extended to the non-nutritive phytochemicals.

They are trying to catch up,. The NCI has determined that more than 35 plantbased foods and 1000 individual phytochemicals possess cancer-preventive activity in cell culture and animal models.

Well-studied food sources and representative phytochemicals include garlic (diallyl sulfide), soybeans (genistein), turmeric (curcumin), tomatoes (lycopene), grapes (resveratrol), green tea (epigallocatechin-3-gallate [EGCG]), and cruciferous vegetables (such as broccoli,cabbage, and Brussels sprouts; indole-3-carbinol, sulforaphane). However,the repertoire of chemopreventive phytochemicals is vast, and foods, dietary supplements, and traditional herbal medicines with previously undocumented anticancer activities are continually being identified.

Ash
                              Last edited by ashtweth; 05-03-2012, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Gypenosides

You can add gypenosides as cancer fighters, from Jiaogulan tea !
                                - 40 lab studies on PubMed showing death of cancer cells with extract from Jiaogulan Jiaogulan cancer - PubMed - NCBI
                                - Many testimonies for many diseases here : Jiaogulan - Leticia's Story
                                Jiaogulan - Nature's Powerful Adaptogenic and Antioxidant Herb

Comment

Working...
                                X