Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth
    replied
    I have known many who died because of cancer, some were relatives. Cancer comes in many different types and I've seen most al of them. Of the ones I know of, they could be put into two seperate catagories as far as living a healthy lifestyle. One group were carefree and lived life with little regard to disease or the prevention of it. The other group lived a farmers life of growing all their own fruit and vegetables and raising their own livestock for slaughter. Both groups were succeptible to the cancer genes of one type or another. A small number may have been hereditary, but most were reasonably healthy until diagnosed with the disease. I am sure diet plays a role in disease, but I think there is more to it than that. Processed foods contain almost no vitamins and minerals, but fresh produce also contains very little of these. In the US, at least, poor farming practices have depleated the soil of its nutrients. Without adding these nutrients back into the soil they become barren of these minerals. This is the reason I supplement my diet with vitamin and mineral supplements. Deficiency in vitamins and minerals are the main cause of diseases. The body has the ability to cure itself, if given the materials to do so. Good Luck. stealth
    Last edited by Stealth; 05-02-2012, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SilverToGold
    replied
    Cancer is murder plain and simple.

Everyone that has died of cancer has been murdered as sure as someone put a gun to their heads and pulled the trigger. It's called Eugenics and you are the target.

Cancer is given to people on purpose and the cures are kept from them while the system pushes a cancer "treatment" that is certain to kill you and also to drain your finances so you have nothing left to give your next of kin but debt induced medical bills.

Cancer causing viruses have been known for a long while and they were and are still being placed in the vaccines. SV40 cancer causing monkey virus was placed in all the polio shots and has been proven responsible for the death of 100's of MILLIONS of people. So you never got the polio shot? Well your father and mother probably did and that virus is transferable so you're probably infected.

Vaccine pioneer admits adding cancer-causing virus to Vaccine - YouTube

Reich said that cancer is basically the body undergoing putrifaction while it was still alive. I think this is the best definition of it I've seen. He also was able to remove cancer and tumors with Orgone. Sometimes they died because their bodies were not able to remove the mass without causing a stroke.

Again, Cancer is murder and the Rockefellers are at the head of it. Vitamin B-17 was found to be an effective treatment for cancer.

The Science and Politics of Cancer, G. Edward Griffin (2005) - YouTube

Cancer can not live in an alkaline body but thrives in an acidic one. So you better remove the sugars and acid items from your diet and go towards a more basic one.

Leave a comment:

• Guruji
    replied
    Raw Foods

I am a vegitarian but I don't think that we have to go to the extreme to eat raw foods to be cancer free. Mind plays a great role in this too.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Medical Tourism

Alternative medicine
    Healing thru prayers and water / oil massage
    If the cancer patient has gone to cobalt or any kind of chemotherapy radiation the fine thin nerves are easily damaged

there are fine healers but also a lot of fake or bogus healers

its easy to know if you have come for consultation they will tell you right away your illness without you telling anything and you can confirm it to yourself

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    cellular oxygenation and fatty acids

Anyone interested in oxygenation of the cells and also triglycerides that are used for cellular respiration may find this double blind cross over study of interest:

http://www.energeticforum.com/190986-post177.html

This is another world's first accomplished by redox signaling molecule supplementation. No diet or other supplement has ever been able to accomplish this level of fat for energy increase or this level of fats freed for cellular respiration. It practically makes the Budwig protocol for oxygenating cells obsolete.

It lets the body do what it is designed to do, but better. It uses the adipose tissue fat stores as the fatty acid source while preserving muscle glycogen!

The study included 20 fit athletes in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-based, cross-over study.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    @Ash

Ash,

You crossed the line - tired of your mouth, ignorance and lies. You had all the chances in the world to prove your point from the other thread. You couldn't find one single study showing that raw food juicing could boost the mitochondrial levels to numbers that will boost the amount of cellular communicators to the equivelant of ASEA. Instead, you resorted to attacking it every chance you had instead of focusing on the facts and showing me references. People often attack what they are ignorant/afraid of and it is too bad it had to come from you.

You are not welcome to disrespect ASEA - especially when you are completely ignorant of what it even is. I have done nothing but support you for years and you wind up being a back stabber. You have relegated yourself to one of the skepticlowns. I gave you references - you ignore them and keep blabbering how ASEA won't replace food? If anyone needs a raw food diet, it is probably you so that you can detoxify your brain. There is a reason it is called a supplement! And a supplement that is not a nutrient and is not supposed to replace nutrition! It is beyond me how anyone can be this dense.

Budwig diet is a cancer therapy to reduce stress? You make this garbage up as you go along without having the slightest clue that these things ACTUALLY ARE ALREADY KNOWN! You have zero background in even knowing what you are spouting off the top of your head. Fatty acids for OXYGENATION - that is what Budwig's method is about - not reducing depression. You're tip toeing around as if you're piecing together something like Sherlock Holmes and don't even know that the purposes of Budwig's protocol and others are SPELLED OUT IN THE PUBLIC LITERATURE for many, many years! If you actually STUDIED the science, you would know that.

And do you know what frees up more fatty acids in the blood than anything else known in the history of biology? Your clue is - IT IS NOT FOOD! It's ASEA - massively amounts of fatty acids freed up for use as energy / cellular RESPIRATION! There is NO FOOD, NO DIET, NO JUICE that can accomplish this - PERIOD! And you claim it is only for athletes and you say "what about the average Joe that wants to get his health back?" Again, a fine example of you not demonstrating what you know, but exactly what you do NOT! Honestly Ash, it really seems that you are simply jealous of the fact that a SUPPLEMENT can actually outperform RAW FOOD in countless ways that raw food juicing CAN NOT TOUCH!

Continuing to disrespect something you are 100% ignorant about is unacceptable and I'm not listening to your tripe anymore. You are full of hot air and don't know fact from fiction.

You are completely incapable of discussing raw foods without disrespecting other modalities or supplements - go misinform people elsewhere.

Here are a few of many examples showing that you are not qualified to give anyone any advice whatsoever. Educating people on diet - fine. Telling people how to cure cancer with a foundation based on ignorance in regards to the actual science? That is a blood red flag buddy.

1. Implying that Budwig method is to reduce depression when it is for oxygenation.
    2. Raw food juicing diet is cheaper and easier than supplements? It is actually more expensive and the most time consuming. There is a reason most people prefer supplementation - BECAUSE IT IS EASIER than changing their entire life to revolve around juicing. I'm all for juicing but don't fill people's heads with garbage. Go juice every meal for the next 30 days and tell people it is easier than supplementation or other modalities. There is a reason why juicing has a HIGH attrition rate - because people are sick and tired of having to clean the juicer after every meal! Easier?
    3. You claim raw food diet can increase cellular communication to the levels of redox signaling molecules supplementation. A fine example of you making things up out of thin air because you can't accept the fact that juicing isn't the end all be all. The nutrients in the food are only as good as the level of cellular efficiency in a person. The food can of course boost the efficiency as it heals the body but to claim food can cause levels of efficiency as if an adult had the mitochondrial levels as a child??? That is pure stupidity.
    4. MMS gets your stamp of approval yet you're 100% ignorant of what unbalanced reactive oxygen molecules do in the body. You have a double standard.
    5. Cancer prevention diet is suddenly something you're "open sourcing" and is the next frontier in cancer treatment - hello???!!, what do you think the holistic field has been doing since BEFORE you or I were even born??? This is comical! And open sourcing diets? There are countless anti-cancer raw food diets and regimens that have been online FOR FREE for years and many books that have "open sourced" all of this before "open source" was even in the modern language!!!

You should keep your recommendations to things you actually know about, which I'm not even sure what that is but biochemistry is absolutely NOT one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    supplements have value

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
    I forgot how cheap MMS, its hard to deny those testimonials, there is some thing there which needs more attestation and security.
    Suddenly a supplement has value - hypocrite.

Leave a comment:

• ashtweth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jules Tresor View Post
    Hi Ash, about my MMS testimonials I post them on my website Cancers et MMS - Le Minéral Miracle.com - Tout le MMS en Français
    but it's in French ;0)
    I'll translate them to English. I intend to do that asap because I plan a new website on more general topics too, I finally found a (cheap) webmaster willing to help me !
    Hello my friend that looks like a lot!! You have been doing GREAT work!! Unbelievable i dont know french but i can see there is a lot there

Ash

Leave a comment:

• Jules Tresor
    replied
    Hi Ash, about my MMS testimonials I post them on my website Cancers et MMS - Le Minéral Miracle.com - Tout le MMS en Français
    but it's in French ;0)
    I'll translate them to English. I intend to do that asap because I plan a new website on more general topics too, I finally found a (cheap) webmaster willing to help me !

Leave a comment:

• AetherScientist
    replied
    In few week I will try to visit again a man that created a cancer-curing machine.
    If he gives me permission, I will record some videos and upload to the net.

Leave a comment:

• ashtweth
    replied
    Hi Duncan/ALL

Duncan thanks for those links a few in there i needed to include in what we are doing, the cancer prevention diet (which should always accompany treatment) i think is the next frontier in treatment

How many doctors send you home with a cancer prevention diet after treatment?, i think given what we now know and what we have seen with the Budwig diet and others raw food diets etc its essential to put all this in the public domain and collect medical records (some thing we are doing )

of cause open sourcing the cancer prevention diets, records and methods you mention is a good way to address the corrupt , only public education can police them IMO .Agribusiness, pharmaceutical,artificial preservatives, coloring,chemical fertilizers, pesticides, processed,irradiated and genetically modified food are big business and all have a conflict of interest to this HEALTH diet information.

Ash

Leave a comment:

• Duncan
    replied
    The sad history and lets hope a bright future ..

I hate cancer with a vengeance! I feel very saddened when I review how the drugs cartels and corporations have treated cures and remedies and how that is being progressed, I am sure most of the forum members are aware of the phenomenal work of Rife and the suppression and destruction that occurred there is little doubt in my mind that Morris Fishbein and the AMA are responsible for more deaths and suffering than all the worlds despots lumped together, Rife's life story and his laboratory are to be seen about half way down this web page
    www.RifeVideos.com, Home, The Royal Rife Story & Royal Rife - In His Own Words

It may surprise folks to learn that one of those magnificent universal No1 microscopes escaped the destructive drag net, although alas not totally unscathed, for some time it was in the hands of John Bedini who who tried and better tried to reconstruct the machine, The story of that gallant fight is told on this web site, with radio interviews and video
    My Work on Rife

having seen one genius who could design and build such a microscope you would consider it very unlikely that another could possibly exist, and that both men would remain ignorant of the others achievement yet such is the case. A Frenchman called Gaston Naessens also contrived such a microscope and devised his own novel approach to cancer cure called 714x
    Gaston Naessens Somatoscope

Just as free energy is suppressed and contained by corporations for control and profit I am disgusted to report that health and well being is no different, This also extends to the various society’s who's “Pink” operations have spread world wide and distracted from serious meaningful research.
    Which corporations are responsible for this action and why are spelled out in this interview by alternative cancer therapist Bill Henderson (takes a short while to start)
    http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/BH1.mp3

Of course In years past before the advent of the AMA and the BMA and all the other MA 's and society's very effective natural remedies were in place. Here perhaps is one of the largest and most successful and the sad tale of its destruction. A least Morris Fishbein and the AMA are exposed in open court! This is the history of alternative cancer therapy and particularly Harry Hoxey
    Hoxsey - How Healing Becomes A Crime. alt. cancer cure

In some cases based on the research of Nobel Award winner Otto Heinrich Warburg cancer can be defeated by oxygenating the blood as described (Otto basically proved as I understand it that cancer is formed by a fermentation process and lack of oxygen as Aaron has pointed out)
    Hydrogen Peroxide: An Alternative Cancer Treatment - YouTube
    The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide By Dr. David G. Williams

Also from history and explaining the term “ Blue blooded” as applied the royalty and the very wealthy comes this allegedly very effective cure .. colloidal silver as you study this area you will eventually come across this clip
    The Dangers of Colloidal Silver - YouTube
    there is evidence that this is a paid organised “plant” by tptb in order to suppress the use of colloidal silver.
    .Colloidal Silver Blue Man Hoax Fraud $ $ - YouTube of course before the advent of batteries and electrolysis when royalty had surfs grind and pound what was after all quite impure silver for consumption then “Blue bloodied royalty” could be expected and was indeed the norm
    he Deluxe Colloidal Silver Generator from Educate-yourself.org
    Here is Patrick J Kelly describing the machine and its operations http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Silver.pdf
    Patrick is a dedicated researcher and as I'm sure we all know his presentations are excellent his body of work on cancer cures is impressive in its own right he reproduces the work of Hulda Clark
    on this web page
    http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/
    For those of you wrestling with this condition I hope there is some inspiration and perhaps some answers to be found in one or two of these links best wishes Duncan

Leave a comment:

• AetherScientist
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    What is the author's name?
    Charles Laville.
    The book is in french. I've a copy that I got from a German guy. But I've lost 1 page
    Introduction aÌ€ la meÌcanique de la vie. VI. Le cancer, deÌrangement eÌlectrique, par Charles Laville, ingeÌnieur-conseil (E.S.E.). (Book, 1928) [WorldCat.org]

I've other excellent book from the same author, also in french, called The Electrical negativity. It explains the importance of maintaining a negative charge in the cellular environment. That one I've the original.

I've learnt a lof from that books. And I repeat, it was the book that Priore based a lot of his work.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Budwig and fatty acids?

And this...

Ever wonder Wonder why flax oil is used in raw food diets, budwig and Gerosn ?

This rise in depression parallels the Western diet’s simultaneous decrease of omega-3 and increase of omega-6 fats. Notably, studies show that depressed patients have lower levels of omega-3s in their bodies. Some experts believe that the skew of too much omega-6 fat with too little omega-3s accounts for the decadeby-decade increase in major depressive disorders.

Interesting, if Stress is going to be a major contributing factor for cancer (depression) in future it seems that Omega's in the raw diet are going to be essential for cancer prevention.
    Flax oil isn't used in the Budwig diet to alleviate depression! Stress and depression are definitely killers, but I already mentioned the crucial part to Budwidg's diet and that it is an extension of Warburg's epic work dealing with respiratory pathways (oxgyen) - essentially, this is all going into the electrical nature of cells and like the article I posted - Cancer is a REDOX disease whether you like it or not by any cause - fungus, stress, toxins, etc... That is the bottom line of what happens to cells by every cause.

Here is your answer as I already mentioned:

In 1952, in a paper entitled "On Fat Biology V. Paper Chromatography of Blood Lipoids, the Tumour Problem and Fat Research," Dr. Budwig wrote, "It is basically proven that highly unsaturated fatty acids are the heretofore undiscovered decisive factor in respiratory enzyme function, i.e. constitute the second part of the “equation” that nobelist Otto Warburg had been unable to find."

Dr. Otto Warburg, who was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1931 for his research on cellular respiration, explained: “The growth of cancer cells is initiated by a relative lack of oxygen. Cancer cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment.” Warburg could not find a way to restore oxygen to the cells.

In 1952, Dr. Budwig developed her Oil-Protein-Diet which was able to revitalize the cells through oxygenation as a result of highly unsaturated flaxseed oil combined with quark or cottage cheese along with a healthy vegetarian diet. Also included in her plan is sun therapy and reduction of damaging stress. This plan proved to be very successful in treating cancer as well as various other illnesses. Dr. Budwig worked with many terminal cancer patients. Her rate of success was over 90%.

--------------------

So Ash, what does the sun therapy do? You should know this if you're going to promote the Budwig protocol. Much of the electrochemistry involved was UNKNOWN to Budwig but I'll spell it out. No matter which way you turn, you're going to find out that at the foundational level, what works will work because of corrections to electrical imbalances at the cellular level and they are all resting on the foundational cellular water and its electrical balance and that water is of course made of a combination of multiple redox signaling molecules, which mathematically equal salt water if you add them together.

The wavelengths of red and infrared light/heat are in the same range as the size of mitochondria in the cells - 660~924 or so nm (nanometers). So the mitochondria are like tuned antennas to red and infrared light. As the mitochondria are stimulated by red and infrared (as virtually every cell is photosensitive), they go into super effective mode.

They produce more ATP, which is the main energy molecule and simultaneously, the mitochondria produce an increase in redox signaling molecules - a mixture of negatively charged "reduced species" molecules that activate antioxidants (but are not antioxidants themselves) and a mixture of positively charged "reactive oxygen species" that attack pathogens and give other oxygenating benefits.

These redox signaling molecules are what the body uses to FIND damaged cells and then these molecules help determine if they can be REPAIRED and if not, these molecules signaling the apoptosis gene to kill them off and get reabsorbed so that a healthy cell next to it can divide and REPLACE it. FIND-REPAIR-REPLACE.

That encompasses EVERY cellular repair mechanism in the body and they are 100% dependent on redox signaling molecules. Someone can have the best raw food diet in the world but if they don't have enough supply of redox signaling molecules because of having too many damaged mitochondria from oxidative stress over the years, they will only be able to benefit from the food proportionate to the amount of healthy mitochondria they have that can make enough ATP and redox signaling molecules.

The fatty acids are needed to help with cellular oxygenation and combined with the sun, there is a synergy that creates an increased supply of reduced species AND reactive OXYGEN species that work in a balance to destroy bad cells and promote good ones.

Promoting the Budwig protocol as working because of reducing stress has nothing to do with the actual point, which is really about OXYGEN pathways - as I said, an extension of Warburg's work. Reducing stress is a part of almost EVERY therapy to turn one's health around.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    diet, ASEA, etc...

There are ways to start co ops and others to make organic juicing affordable, so dont give people a false impressions, wake up to your self,.
    You're still making up imaginary comparisons between raw food and supplements or other modalities. You are emotionally attached to raw food. Fine - that is your deal. But this claim that food is doing what other things can't is nothing but fiction.

Way's to start co-ops?

I used to own a HEALTH FOOD STORE. Supplements, raw organic foods, etc... I was in the business - I know it well. I have been educating people on the benefits of a healthy diet and raw organic food for many years but convincing people that it is easy or cheap was never part of the discussion.

My interest is in the science of what does what. If I see something that is profound enough, I'm going to promote it whether I get anything out of it or not. You can label it a sales pitch - that just tell me you simply do not understand the science which is evidenced by the fact that your rebuttals could never focus on the facts and you kept emotionally reverting back to your opinion about food being the end all be all, cheapest and easiest way to do everything the body needs.

If you want to juice, my preference is not just raw produce but organic produce - not certified organic by the USDA in the USA but by an actual credible organization like Oregon Tilth, etc... it will cost you.

Maybe in Australia produce is very inexpensive for some reason - but here in the states, it is anything but! The least expensive organic produce is large bags of carrots - for my particular area. BUT - they have NO flavor - and for the lower price you have to buy the bags in 50 pounds minimum. They're carrots but are NOT mineral rich like most organic produce is not mineral rich. It is healthier than non organic produce - but just because something is organic does NOT mean it is mineral rich.

You will get more benefit with non-organic produce and add liquid ionic trace minerals! This is just the practical reality of it.

Also, there is nothing to show anything significant for health in regards to non-organic vs organic produce. The biggest difference ever shown in food is whether it is processed or not - and being organic has never been a significant factor in any of the studies. You have to go back to Weston Price if you want to know what this is about. Anyone that doesn't have "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" under their belt shouldn't be discussing diet or nutrition in my opinion and in the opinion of medical doctors, etc... that I worked with that were holistic before there was such a distinction. Mineralized or not is a much bigger factor in health than organic or non organic.

Even though these are the facts - I still choose to spend more for organic produce for my personal food because I support the industry and want less pesticide, etc... residues in my diet.

I distributed this produce from my store for a local organic farm co-op and even with the co-op, it is MORE EXPENSIVE than non-organic store bought produce. There is no way around it unless you grow most yourself, then you are trading sweat for money and everyone's time is worth something to them. And there is a reason organic produce is so much more expensive - organic farms don't benefit from economy of scale - that is just common business sense. Most local organic farms are very small so the cost per unit of food is going to be higher and no co-op is going to reduce the prices significantly without threatening the organic farm's livelihood.

You are speaking about a what if situation of organizing a co-op. I'm speaking from experience of actually putting TONS of organic produce in people's hands through a co-op! Been there - done that. I'm still all for organic farm co-ops but I know the facts - it is still very expensive - that is the bottom line.

So wake up to what Ash? I have years of experience in this business doing exactly what you are suggesting.

In the RAW FOOD diets in those documentaries are cheaper for disease prevention, getting rid of medications and TREATMENT. They prevent nearly all disease and have treated MANY, plus dont rely on medications anymore, thats the combined cost. Thats the cost comparison.

Any of your supplements do that and prevent ALL THOSE OTHER DISEASE and cost the same as raw food and juicing, dont make me laugh man SERIOUSLY
    This is proof you are making things up out of thin air to support your emotional attachment to food as the end all be all.

I'm not discussing ASEA and cancer because it is illegal for me to do that and I will have a huge liability - you're trying to bait me with an argument that I cannot legally make.

But I know many people who were on 10, 15 and MORE medications who are now on ZERO medications by taking ASEA - WITHOUT changing their diets! I'm not allowed to discuss any claims of what it did for them but when you understand the electrical interaction at the cellular level, you can see why they are no longer on the medications.

Again, I talk from experience knowing people with these results and without knowing any of these people, you seem to think you know different. If anything is laughable, it is your rhyme or reason that makes you think ASEA or other things cannot or have not done the same!!?? What about a little critical thinking here?

You're claiming ghosts don't exist just because you haven't seen one. I've never seen a ghost but I'd also be the last one to say they don't exist because I've never seen one. This is the logic you're using! I simply don't know and if you have one sliver of intellectual honest in you, that is all you're able to admit about ASEA or anything else that you think can't do what a raw food juicing diet can.

You're claiming ASEA cannot get people off meds in a cost effective way without ever having met or talked to anyone that has gotten of a lot of meds using ASEA where it is more than paid for by the co-pay on drugs that they don't have to pay anymore! But in this instance, I HAVE and DO know people that have these results. You don't. Yet, you know all about it. From a point to point basis, you are intellectually dishonest with everyone here including yourself.

The only honest thing you can say is that you DO NOT KNOW what ASEA can or cannot do. The only honest thing you can say is that you have evidence to support what raw food juicing can do, which I agree with obviously. But to say something can't do what food can do when you have no experience with it IS a complete waste and abuse of everyone's time and an insult to the intelligence of anyone that is paying attention.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X