No announcement yet.

Cancer Cause & Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've a book called "Cancer is an electrical disorder" from 1928.
    Mr. Antoine Priore based a lot of his work on that book.

The other book I really enjoy is "The Body Electric" from Robert Becker, 1985.

Comment

cancer book

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
      I've a book called "Cancer is an electrical disorder" from 1928.
      What is the author's name?
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        You have got to be kidding.

First of all, you can't even support or promote you own beliefs without disrespecting something else that you aren't even qualified to comment on.

Second of all, continuing to claim the Gerson therapy is cheaper, more effective, etc... than anything else is a joke. Gerson himself claimed 74% cure rate and there are modalities that have a higher rate!

And cheaper than $143 per month for different supplements? not a cash cow? lol And by the way, SUPPLEMENTS are part of the Gerson therapy! You are completely misrepresenting what the Gerson therapy is about.

17-20 pounds of food a day? The average person eats about 6.5 pounds of food daily. And you want people to give themselves 5 coffee enemas a day simply to increase glutathione enzymes? There are EASIER and LESS EXPENSIVE ways to do that without having to do 5 coffee enemas a day!!! I'm only saying this because you have the audacity to insult supplements that work (while the Gerson therapy uses $333 in supplements per month) and you have the audacity to continue to claim that raw foods are CHEAP!

If I didn't know better, I'd say you have never been to a grocery store in your life. Do you actually have any idea what it costs to buy raw food? Especially, raw organic food? If you say a raw food diet (according to the Gerson therapy) is cheaper, which is 13 juicings a day (not including the 5 coffee enemas a day), then you are completely blowing smoke.

So, someone has cancer and you want them to spend $1300 a month just on the therapy (after the cost of a juicer, etc...) while griping about something that could cost under $200 and they don't have to change their lifestyle?

This is from the Gerson Institute itself:

http://gerson.org/pdfs/Cost%20Estima...6_2011.doc.pdf

Rev. 6/2011

Cost Estimate on Gerson Therapy

This document is designed to estimate the cost for a patient on the full Gerson Therapy protocol.

This protocol is outlined on pages 196‐197 of Healing the Gerson Way. The price estimate for the produce for one month is a calculation based on 17‐20 pounds of food a day.

Supplement1 dosages will be adjusted depending upon response to the therapy, and such changes may increase or decrease the cost over time.
        On page 15 in the Gerson Therapy Handbook, there is a grocery list for a week. It is recommended to make a copy of page 15, and write on each line the cost per pound of produce, in order to find your cost estimate.

 2‐week clinic stay: $11,000 (travel expenses not included)
         Juicer:
        o Norwalk Juicer ‐ $2400 new
        o Champion and Hydraulic Press ‐ $600
        o Juice cloths (4 pack) ‐ $15 or refer to the Products & Resources List for cloth
        fabric at $20/yard (fabric lasts 3‐4 months)
         Organic produce for one month – (full protocol 600 lbs) $750‐1200
         Organic Coffee ‐ (5 lbs) ‐ $38.50 + shipping (from Café Mam)
         Clay ‐ $11/lb
         Castor Oil ‐ $15/pint
         Distiller ‐ $500 or RO Unit ‐ $300
         Chamomile Tea ‐ $18/lb.
         Peppermint Tea ‐ $15/lb. 1 Approximate Cost of Supplements for 3 Months – Est. $1000
        (We recommend purchasing a second refrigerator due to the large amounts of produce Gerson
        patients need to consume and store)

-----------------

So, the bottom line is:
        Organic produce for one month – (full protocol 600 lbs) $750‐1200

That is $975 per month average for produce estimated from the Gerson Institute itself.

Plus $333 per month for SUPPLEMENTS - there goes your 100% diet theory as the Gerson therapy is full of supplements and not just diet.

Don't give people false hopes to get the results of the Gerson therapy protocol without actually doing the full protocol! That is abusing people.

$975 + $333 = $1308.

Ash, I don't know what you mean by not being a cash cow or that the Gerson Therapy is the cheapest way to go but $1308 for one person for the Gerson Therapy - and that doesn't even include the juicer and other things that brings the average cost up, but $1308 is more than some people make in a month. How are they going to pay their rent, utilities, insurance, etc...?

At $2500 per month income for someone, it would take more than half of someone's income to stick to the Gerson's therapy. PLUS, all the time it takes for 13 juicings per day in addition to 5 coffee enemas.

If someone has a mortgage and kids, you're basically taking away their ability to function as a human being to their family.

I never knocked the Gerson Therapy's effectiveness, but when you start claiming that everything else is inferior to the Gerson therapy and especially when you start claiming that the Gerson therapy is cheaper than a supplement that is less than $150 per month in addition to what people already do, $1308 per month is completely outrageous!

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove but this is ridiculous.

I'm all for a good diet but stop abusing people by making people think they are going to save money by doing the Gerson therapy when in fact someone has to have a very above average income to go this route in addition to the fact that the time it takes - make it impossible for anyone to use this method if they actually have a job or kids.

So essentially, what you are promoting as the CHEAPEST (in your own words) way to go is in fact the most time consuming and most expensive! That is a serious example of double talk if I ever saw one.

People that need it can do perfectly well by remove garbage from their diet and increasing their raw food intake without bankrupting themselves. And this is with a moderate diet change while adding some supplements. That lets people persevere their dignity, while continuing to have a life, care for their kids, etc...

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for the Gerson Therapy and have promoted its dietary methods for a long time but to have people believe this is some cheap way to go is a slap in their face - please have the decency to not manipulate people in this way.

And OPEN SOURCE raw food diets???? Go search Google! As far as I have known, raw food diets have been open sourced for hundreds or thousands of years before the internet came around! lol

And if you're going to quote what the Gerson Therapy did for people - at least have the courtesy to admit what they actually did to get those results - the FULL Gerson therapy!!! 13 juicings a day, 5 coffee enemas a day, supplements, etc... Don't abuse people by misleading them into thinking that all they have to do is get on some raw food juicing diet! Have respect for their dignity - you are playing with people's lives!
        Aaron you miss the boat completely, its not the first time, these are not beliefs they are others RESULTS.

i am not talking about just the Gerson therapy, I am talking specifically, about juicing, detox and a raw plant based whole food diet, not the gerson therapy alone, thats why i mention all those docos, especially the reversing the irreversible doc cancer results on raw food, they did a raw food diet and minimal juicing. What a load of BS you just posted.

Many people people just went on a raw food diet ALONE. The Gerosn therapy is a good testament to juicing and a raw food diet, but mainly in wiping out most of big pharma drugs based on the number of diseases they list as being treated effectively.

However on the raw food diet ALONE in reversing the irreversible and others, they paid what they normal pay for a food bill after the juicer, but by being on it prevents other diseases and treated cancer. Energy levels increased and conditions , medications gone. So that comes into the cost also. Can you read that? You sure? most of those docs show that.

Here just for you buddy watch this doc
        Reversing the Irreversible on Vimeo)
        Compare their raw food results ON ALL CONDITIONS with other treatments, plus disease prevention results and no medication. Learn some thing yet? Good.

People sadly think they need to do Chemo, surgery and drugs its a last resort if needed at all. A raw plant based whole food diet (like in the reversing the irreversible)has reversed many diseases including cancer on the RAW food diet.

So you see , you miss the boat, its not beliefs or any other BS you waste time typing, i did not say only the Gerson therapy only, you need to learn to read and dont make assumptions on people , you look pretty silly or rude buddy, why would i post other docos showing the raw food diet and what it did.

As for your "helpful appreciation" on our open source raw food program, ill tell you this AARON, There are a few examples on Google, but not a complete cancer raw food diet which we will be open sourcing, well not in the capacity we will do, i would say try to read better and not assume next time thats good advice take it or leave it.

@ALL

with a RAW FOOD DIET . Clues to whether cancer is an immune disease (as just needs the immune system to be rebalanced) may be in looking at WHY the raw food diet did what it did, and why it does treat most diseases.The Gerson therapy also apparently re balances the immune system in comparison, however In those docs their are cancer patients on raw food and also the Fibromyalgia patients, they BOTH now just spend on what a raw food diet cost and they by doing so prevent a lot of other disease instead of spending it on drugs to do so.They say no cure for a few diseases mentioned on those docs BTW.

RAW food perhaps can be considered before all others, as for the full blown The Gerson therapy, still it is a good testament to a plant based diets capacity, maybe there should be care centers who could help people in the area to reduce the costs. If you look at the list of disease they have wiped out, most of big pharma drugs would be gone, that a good point to make on it.

However, with such an amount of disease treated effectively including cancer by the raw food diet alone one must ask, are they all just immune diseases?

Ash
        Last edited by ashtweth; 05-01-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Going back to basics: cancer cells are normal cells that have turned rogue, right?

So to avoid turning on this process, you start with what you put into your body.

Anything that causes inflammation: alcohol, nicotine, processed food, stress, can trigger off the process.

But millions regularly do have an intake of the above, and don't get cancer. While other millions who live without these triggers do get the big "C"

So it must be something in the brain that actually tells the cells to turn rogue, wouldn't it?
          For Green Energy options & reviews, pls click here
          For Biofeedback options & reviews, pls click here

Comment

A good question but hard to answer, Anything that causes inflammation: alcohol, nicotine, processed food, stress, can trigger off the process yes, lets not forget EMF's, toxic products and in some a genetic link to be more susceptible etc.

All those are proven to be carcinogenic, maybe some people have a stronger immune system than others and it is that which keeps it at bay?, surly they are still going to get side effects from that if not cancer, what i do know is, the cure lies in a Prevention, and so far those documentaries i posted seem to be the best way to go there(for now), of cause you have other factors but their DIETARY protocol seems to be the majority that can prevent it

Ash

Comment

not the 1928 book BUT...

Hi Aaron,
              This isn't the 1928 book but this guy describes cancer as an electrical imbalance.

Bjorn Nordenstrom: Body Energies as Electrical Circuit Phenomena

Comment

Multiple causes of cancer it may be the case, , if people changed over their diet to prevent (Cure) then they have to have the Yoga stress reduction if you look at it this way, as stress can lead to cancer, well check this out

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that depression
                will become the second leading cause of disability worldwide by
                The incidence of depression has increased nearly 20-fold since
                World War II.

Ever wonder Wonder why flax oil is used in raw food diets, budwig and Gerosn ?

This rise in depression parallels the Western diet’s simultaneous decrease of omega-3 and increase of omega-6 fats. Notably, studies show that depressed patients have lower levels of omega-3s in their bodies. Some experts believe that the skew of too much omega-6 fat with too little omega-3s accounts for the decadeby-decade increase in major depressive disorders.

Interesting, if Stress is going to be a major contributing factor for cancer (depression) in future it seems that Omega's in the raw diet are going to be essential for cancer prevention.

The Depression Connection
                A recent study conducted over a two-year period found that both
                a high ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fat and a low level of DHA in the
                blood predicted suicidal behavior in people with major depression.
                Despite advances in medicine, a surprising number of people
                are not helped by antidepressant medications. The most widely prescribed
                class of antidepressant medication is the SSRIs (serotonin
                selective reuptake inhibitors), such as Prozac, Effexor, and Zoloft,
                but they reduce depressive symptoms by only 50 percent in less than
                half of patients who start them. There is clearly a need for more treatment
                options. But there is not much incentive for drug companies to

fund research for a nonpatentable compound, such as the promising
                omega-3 fats. A recent review in the British Journal of Psychiatry
                found that omega-3 supplements signifi cantly improved depression
                in three out of four highly controlled studies.
                Researchers believe that omega-3 fats, especially EPA, can help
                normalize brain cell structure and function in depressed patients.
                When someone is depressed, the brain actually shrinks and has diffi
                culty making new neurons. EPA may lift depression by helping to
                form new neurons and connections.
                One notable study by Malcolm Peet and David Horrobin recruited
                70 clinically depressed patients who continued to have problems in
                spite of taking antidepressants. They divided the patients into four
                groups to explore the effects of different daily doses of EPA: one
                gram, two grams, four grams, and zero (placebo). They found clear
                benefi ts at the lowest dose given, and three batteries of depression
                tests showed improvement in sleep, anxiety, depression, libido, and
                lassitude. The researchers noted that no drug study has shown such
                large improvements.

From a book on oils i am studying.

Ash
                Last edited by ashtweth; 05-01-2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

intellectual honesty

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                  Aaron you miss the boat completely, its not the first time, these are not beliefs they are others RESULTS.

i am not talking about just the Gerson therapy, I am talking specifically, about juicing, detox and a raw plant based whole food diet, not the gerson therapy alone, thats why i mention all those docos, especially the reversing the irreversible doc cancer results on raw food, they did a raw food diet and minimal juicing. What a load of BS you just posted.
                  You have specifically quoted the Gerson therapy more than anything else specifically in the Redox thread and this one. You point towards the Gerson therapy documentation - however, you mislead people into thinking it is just about juicing and raw food. Those Gerson therapy results were NOT from simply switching to a raw food diet.

You can't even discuss the Gerson Therapy without including the ENTIRE regimen.

Even if you you only count a raw food based diet, there is no way it is "cheaper" than a decent balanced diet with supplements and other regimens that have CURED virtually every single condition you talk about raw foods doing - and these other non-raw food diet methods have even CURED and reversed conditions that raw food diets CANNOT even do such as regrowing joints in a few months amongst other things that food cannot do. Even red light therapy alone can accomplish things that food has never been able to accomplish.

I have no problem with promoting raw food diets but don't fool people into thinking this is the easiest or cheapest way because it is not. It is actually one of the most time consuming ways to go with all the juicer clean up, etc... and high priced produce if you want good quality produce that is.

Results? I don't debate what raw food can do but easier and cheaper? Not in a million years.

Promote raw food all you want - I'm behind that. But I think you need to get off your trip about knocking supplements or other modalities.

Intellectual honest is all I'm looking for and you have made one unsubstantiated claim after another in regards to comparing raw food to various supplements or modalities.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

The mention of the Gerson therapy was already explained to you in the context it was expressed, the capacity of knocking out big pharma drugs, disease and a testament to juicing and raw diets, So you miss the boat AGAIN

>Results? I don't debate what raw food can do but easier and cheaper? Not in a million years.

Those docs have the RESULTS, over supplements, Raw food is cheaper show me the regiment of victoria's "revering the irreversible" and the hallelujah diet they use in there (its all just raw food and juicing) do you even know? you dont know much. I have those regiments here. Your not funny man, You dont even know the conditions that were treated in reversing the irreversible doc i told you to watch already, bone density and more, , combine ALL of them to what one of your supplements or light therapy can do. that's the point and cost comparison. no meds, they get treatment and PREVENTION, that is cost effective.The number of diseases is astonishing. That would also save a nation a lot in health care.

Any sales pitch on supplements or ASEA doesn't work with people who acutally know things, and have done them, in those docs people have done more than you know with out it. Thats the point.

In the RAW FOOD diets in those documentaries are cheaper for disease prevention, getting rid of medications and TREATMENT. They prevent nearly all disease and have treated MANY, plus dont rely on medications anymore, thats the combined cost. Thats the cost comparison.

Reversing the Irreversible is a documentary featuring 37 people who have healed illnesses believed to be incurable by medical professionals around the globe. The participants of this film share their unbelievable recovery stories form conditions such as, obesity, fibromyalgia, diabetes, colitis, psoriasis, cancer, and many more.Each one of these participants reversed chronic disease using simple methods of living foods nutrition that anyone can make part of their daily living.

Reversing the Irreversible - discover how 37 people cured diabetes, cancer, eczema, IBS, high blood pressure and more

Any of your supplements do that and prevent ALL THOSE OTHER DISEASE and cost the same as raw food and juicing, dont make me laugh man SERIOUSLY.

There are ways to start co ops and others to make organic juicing affordable, so dont give people false impressions.The GROWING people in those documentaries are living proof, if you dont understand the protocols and cannot compare the cost to what i am saying, then read better then do some more research. Now that Aaron has been told AGAIN.

Back on topic, The Question i was interesting in discussing is cancer an immune disease or what triggers it does it ultimately compromise the immune system? , I ask this as why has the raw food diet cured cancer and other diseases, the way it has which most understand it (even the Gerson therapy) is that the raw food treatment addresses the immune system, , be interested in any ones perspective.

Ash
                    Last edited by ashtweth; 05-01-2012, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Curing cancers ...

I have personally received several testimonies from people cured from several cancers in a few weeks with using MMS1 alone.
                      It cost them just a few dollars )
                      I can't think of a cheaper cure !!

I don't mean it cured the cause(s) of cancer(s), but it freed the people from the "disease".
                      No other change in their daily life than taking MMS1 !
                      Just my 2 cts.
                      Please guys no one has the 100% truth IMHO, so keep sharing without imposing )
                      Love to all,
                      Jules

Comment

Jules, yes, those testimonials are hard to ignore . I guess we should post our raw diet when done to the MMS guys/forums, we give that advice to people who use black salve to cure cancer, as if they dont take some raw diets (raw Vegan is best) than the cancer may come back . I forgot how cheap MMS, its hard to deny those testimonials, there is some thing there which needs more attestation and security.

we have been given a live blood cell analysis microscope, we will try and do some MMS on a cancer patient ASAP and post. Ps, did you keep those testimonials , can we have a look at them my friend??

Ash

Comment

diet, ASEA, etc...

There are ways to start co ops and others to make organic juicing affordable, so dont give people a false impressions, wake up to your self,.
                          You're still making up imaginary comparisons between raw food and supplements or other modalities. You are emotionally attached to raw food. Fine - that is your deal. But this claim that food is doing what other things can't is nothing but fiction.

Way's to start co-ops?

I used to own a HEALTH FOOD STORE. Supplements, raw organic foods, etc... I was in the business - I know it well. I have been educating people on the benefits of a healthy diet and raw organic food for many years but convincing people that it is easy or cheap was never part of the discussion.

My interest is in the science of what does what. If I see something that is profound enough, I'm going to promote it whether I get anything out of it or not. You can label it a sales pitch - that just tell me you simply do not understand the science which is evidenced by the fact that your rebuttals could never focus on the facts and you kept emotionally reverting back to your opinion about food being the end all be all, cheapest and easiest way to do everything the body needs.

If you want to juice, my preference is not just raw produce but organic produce - not certified organic by the USDA in the USA but by an actual credible organization like Oregon Tilth, etc... it will cost you.

Maybe in Australia produce is very inexpensive for some reason - but here in the states, it is anything but! The least expensive organic produce is large bags of carrots - for my particular area. BUT - they have NO flavor - and for the lower price you have to buy the bags in 50 pounds minimum. They're carrots but are NOT mineral rich like most organic produce is not mineral rich. It is healthier than non organic produce - but just because something is organic does NOT mean it is mineral rich.

You will get more benefit with non-organic produce and add liquid ionic trace minerals! This is just the practical reality of it.

Also, there is nothing to show anything significant for health in regards to non-organic vs organic produce. The biggest difference ever shown in food is whether it is processed or not - and being organic has never been a significant factor in any of the studies. You have to go back to Weston Price if you want to know what this is about. Anyone that doesn't have "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" under their belt shouldn't be discussing diet or nutrition in my opinion and in the opinion of medical doctors, etc... that I worked with that were holistic before there was such a distinction. Mineralized or not is a much bigger factor in health than organic or non organic.

Even though these are the facts - I still choose to spend more for organic produce for my personal food because I support the industry and want less pesticide, etc... residues in my diet.

I distributed this produce from my store for a local organic farm co-op and even with the co-op, it is MORE EXPENSIVE than non-organic store bought produce. There is no way around it unless you grow most yourself, then you are trading sweat for money and everyone's time is worth something to them. And there is a reason organic produce is so much more expensive - organic farms don't benefit from economy of scale - that is just common business sense. Most local organic farms are very small so the cost per unit of food is going to be higher and no co-op is going to reduce the prices significantly without threatening the organic farm's livelihood.

You are speaking about a what if situation of organizing a co-op. I'm speaking from experience of actually putting TONS of organic produce in people's hands through a co-op! Been there - done that. I'm still all for organic farm co-ops but I know the facts - it is still very expensive - that is the bottom line.

So wake up to what Ash? I have years of experience in this business doing exactly what you are suggesting.

In the RAW FOOD diets in those documentaries are cheaper for disease prevention, getting rid of medications and TREATMENT. They prevent nearly all disease and have treated MANY, plus dont rely on medications anymore, thats the combined cost. Thats the cost comparison.

Any of your supplements do that and prevent ALL THOSE OTHER DISEASE and cost the same as raw food and juicing, dont make me laugh man SERIOUSLY
                          This is proof you are making things up out of thin air to support your emotional attachment to food as the end all be all.

I'm not discussing ASEA and cancer because it is illegal for me to do that and I will have a huge liability - you're trying to bait me with an argument that I cannot legally make.

But I know many people who were on 10, 15 and MORE medications who are now on ZERO medications by taking ASEA - WITHOUT changing their diets! I'm not allowed to discuss any claims of what it did for them but when you understand the electrical interaction at the cellular level, you can see why they are no longer on the medications.

Again, I talk from experience knowing people with these results and without knowing any of these people, you seem to think you know different. If anything is laughable, it is your rhyme or reason that makes you think ASEA or other things cannot or have not done the same!!?? What about a little critical thinking here?

You're claiming ghosts don't exist just because you haven't seen one. I've never seen a ghost but I'd also be the last one to say they don't exist because I've never seen one. This is the logic you're using! I simply don't know and if you have one sliver of intellectual honest in you, that is all you're able to admit about ASEA or anything else that you think can't do what a raw food juicing diet can.

You're claiming ASEA cannot get people off meds in a cost effective way without ever having met or talked to anyone that has gotten of a lot of meds using ASEA where it is more than paid for by the co-pay on drugs that they don't have to pay anymore! But in this instance, I HAVE and DO know people that have these results. You don't. Yet, you know all about it. From a point to point basis, you are intellectually dishonest with everyone here including yourself.

The only honest thing you can say is that you DO NOT KNOW what ASEA can or cannot do. The only honest thing you can say is that you have evidence to support what raw food juicing can do, which I agree with obviously. But to say something can't do what food can do when you have no experience with it IS a complete waste and abuse of everyone's time and an insult to the intelligence of anyone that is paying attention.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Budwig and fatty acids?

And this...

Ever wonder Wonder why flax oil is used in raw food diets, budwig and Gerosn ?

This rise in depression parallels the Western diet’s simultaneous decrease of omega-3 and increase of omega-6 fats. Notably, studies show that depressed patients have lower levels of omega-3s in their bodies. Some experts believe that the skew of too much omega-6 fat with too little omega-3s accounts for the decadeby-decade increase in major depressive disorders.

Interesting, if Stress is going to be a major contributing factor for cancer (depression) in future it seems that Omega's in the raw diet are going to be essential for cancer prevention.
                            Flax oil isn't used in the Budwig diet to alleviate depression! Stress and depression are definitely killers, but I already mentioned the crucial part to Budwidg's diet and that it is an extension of Warburg's epic work dealing with respiratory pathways (oxgyen) - essentially, this is all going into the electrical nature of cells and like the article I posted - Cancer is a REDOX disease whether you like it or not by any cause - fungus, stress, toxins, etc... That is the bottom line of what happens to cells by every cause.

Here is your answer as I already mentioned:

In 1952, in a paper entitled "On Fat Biology V. Paper Chromatography of Blood Lipoids, the Tumour Problem and Fat Research," Dr. Budwig wrote, "It is basically proven that highly unsaturated fatty acids are the heretofore undiscovered decisive factor in respiratory enzyme function, i.e. constitute the second part of the “equation” that nobelist Otto Warburg had been unable to find."

Dr. Otto Warburg, who was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1931 for his research on cellular respiration, explained: “The growth of cancer cells is initiated by a relative lack of oxygen. Cancer cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment.” Warburg could not find a way to restore oxygen to the cells.

In 1952, Dr. Budwig developed her Oil-Protein-Diet which was able to revitalize the cells through oxygenation as a result of highly unsaturated flaxseed oil combined with quark or cottage cheese along with a healthy vegetarian diet. Also included in her plan is sun therapy and reduction of damaging stress. This plan proved to be very successful in treating cancer as well as various other illnesses. Dr. Budwig worked with many terminal cancer patients. Her rate of success was over 90%.

--------------------

So Ash, what does the sun therapy do? You should know this if you're going to promote the Budwig protocol. Much of the electrochemistry involved was UNKNOWN to Budwig but I'll spell it out. No matter which way you turn, you're going to find out that at the foundational level, what works will work because of corrections to electrical imbalances at the cellular level and they are all resting on the foundational cellular water and its electrical balance and that water is of course made of a combination of multiple redox signaling molecules, which mathematically equal salt water if you add them together.

The wavelengths of red and infrared light/heat are in the same range as the size of mitochondria in the cells - 660~924 or so nm (nanometers). So the mitochondria are like tuned antennas to red and infrared light. As the mitochondria are stimulated by red and infrared (as virtually every cell is photosensitive), they go into super effective mode.

They produce more ATP, which is the main energy molecule and simultaneously, the mitochondria produce an increase in redox signaling molecules - a mixture of negatively charged "reduced species" molecules that activate antioxidants (but are not antioxidants themselves) and a mixture of positively charged "reactive oxygen species" that attack pathogens and give other oxygenating benefits.

These redox signaling molecules are what the body uses to FIND damaged cells and then these molecules help determine if they can be REPAIRED and if not, these molecules signaling the apoptosis gene to kill them off and get reabsorbed so that a healthy cell next to it can divide and REPLACE it. FIND-REPAIR-REPLACE.

That encompasses EVERY cellular repair mechanism in the body and they are 100% dependent on redox signaling molecules. Someone can have the best raw food diet in the world but if they don't have enough supply of redox signaling molecules because of having too many damaged mitochondria from oxidative stress over the years, they will only be able to benefit from the food proportionate to the amount of healthy mitochondria they have that can make enough ATP and redox signaling molecules.

The fatty acids are needed to help with cellular oxygenation and combined with the sun, there is a synergy that creates an increased supply of reduced species AND reactive OXYGEN species that work in a balance to destroy bad cells and promote good ones.

Promoting the Budwig protocol as working because of reducing stress has nothing to do with the actual point, which is really about OXYGEN pathways - as I said, an extension of Warburg's work. Reducing stress is a part of almost EVERY therapy to turn one's health around.

Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              What is the author's name?
                              Charles Laville.
                              The book is in french. I've a copy that I got from a German guy. But I've lost 1 page
                              Introduction aÌ€ la meÌcanique de la vie. VI. Le cancer, deÌrangement eÌlectrique, par Charles Laville, ingeÌnieur-conseil (E.S.E.). (Book, 1928) [WorldCat.org]

I've other excellent book from the same author, also in french, called The Electrical negativity. It explains the importance of maintaining a negative charge in the cellular environment. That one I've the original.

I've learnt a lof from that books. And I repeat, it was the book that Priore based a lot of his work.

Comment

The sad history and lets hope a bright future ..

I hate cancer with a vengeance! I feel very saddened when I review how the drugs cartels and corporations have treated cures and remedies and how that is being progressed, I am sure most of the forum members are aware of the phenomenal work of Rife and the suppression and destruction that occurred there is little doubt in my mind that Morris Fishbein and the AMA are responsible for more deaths and suffering than all the worlds despots lumped together, Rife's life story and his laboratory are to be seen about half way down this web page
                                www.RifeVideos.com, Home, The Royal Rife Story & Royal Rife - In His Own Words

It may surprise folks to learn that one of those magnificent universal No1 microscopes escaped the destructive drag net, although alas not totally unscathed, for some time it was in the hands of John Bedini who who tried and better tried to reconstruct the machine, The story of that gallant fight is told on this web site, with radio interviews and video
                                My Work on Rife

having seen one genius who could design and build such a microscope you would consider it very unlikely that another could possibly exist, and that both men would remain ignorant of the others achievement yet such is the case. A Frenchman called Gaston Naessens also contrived such a microscope and devised his own novel approach to cancer cure called 714x
                                Gaston Naessens Somatoscope

Just as free energy is suppressed and contained by corporations for control and profit I am disgusted to report that health and well being is no different, This also extends to the various society’s who's “Pink” operations have spread world wide and distracted from serious meaningful research.
                                Which corporations are responsible for this action and why are spelled out in this interview by alternative cancer therapist Bill Henderson (takes a short while to start)
                                http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/BH1.mp3

Of course In years past before the advent of the AMA and the BMA and all the other MA 's and society's very effective natural remedies were in place. Here perhaps is one of the largest and most successful and the sad tale of its destruction. A least Morris Fishbein and the AMA are exposed in open court! This is the history of alternative cancer therapy and particularly Harry Hoxey
                                Hoxsey - How Healing Becomes A Crime. alt. cancer cure

In some cases based on the research of Nobel Award winner Otto Heinrich Warburg cancer can be defeated by oxygenating the blood as described (Otto basically proved as I understand it that cancer is formed by a fermentation process and lack of oxygen as Aaron has pointed out)
                                Hydrogen Peroxide: An Alternative Cancer Treatment - YouTube
                                The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide By Dr. David G. Williams

Also from history and explaining the term “ Blue blooded” as applied the royalty and the very wealthy comes this allegedly very effective cure .. colloidal silver as you study this area you will eventually come across this clip
                                The Dangers of Colloidal Silver - YouTube
                                there is evidence that this is a paid organised “plant” by tptb in order to suppress the use of colloidal silver.
                                .Colloidal Silver Blue Man Hoax Fraud $ $ - YouTube of course before the advent of batteries and electrolysis when royalty had surfs grind and pound what was after all quite impure silver for consumption then “Blue bloodied royalty” could be expected and was indeed the norm
                                he Deluxe Colloidal Silver Generator from Educate-yourself.org
                                Here is Patrick J Kelly describing the machine and its operations http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Silver.pdf
                                Patrick is a dedicated researcher and as I'm sure we all know his presentations are excellent his body of work on cancer cures is impressive in its own right he reproduces the work of Hulda Clark
                                on this web page
                                http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/
                                For those of you wrestling with this condition I hope there is some inspiration and perhaps some answers to be found in one or two of these links best wishes Duncan
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X