No announcement yet.

Who killed JFK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A SHOT FROM RIGHT THERE IN THE CAR Altgens 7 was captured about two seconds after the headshot. This is the same obstruction captured from different angles.

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
    Posner vs Harris

Posner vs Harris 6

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/ru...uss/miller.htm

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
    Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
    Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
    Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
    Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
    Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
    Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
    Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
    Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
    Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
    Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
    Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline.

Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
    Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
    Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
    Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
    Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
    Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.
    Last edited by frisco kid; 09-06-2023, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I proved the driver's shot, not Bill Cooper or anyone else.

The Governor of Texas, John Connally looked directly at jfk's real assassin immediately after the fatal headshot. The driver and ss agent (William Greer) fired that shot into the President's right forehead with the resulting bullet exiting the right rear. This case was proven and closed almost 6 years ago. He kind of lifts his head up and pauses before hitting the floor.

Connally saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself, but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume IV :: Page 136

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume IV :: Page 133

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

She did see them shooting. Two corrections are in order. She saw the man fire the shot that killed JFK.

Jean Hill

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Jean Hill, Address 9402 Bluffcreek, Dallas 27, Texas Age 32 , Phone No. EV1-7419
      Deposes and says:

Mary and I were wanting to take some pictures of the President so we purposely tried to find a place that was open where no people was around and we had been standing half way down toward the underpass on Elm Street on the south side. We were the only people in that area and we were standing right at the curb. The Presidents [sic] car came around the corner and it was over on our side of the street. Just as Mary Moorman started to take a picture we were looking at the president and Jackie in the back seat and they were looking at a little dog between them. Just as the president looked up toward us two shots rang out and I saw the President grab his chest and fall forward across Jackies [sic] lap and she fell across his back and said "My God he has been shot". Three was an instant pause between the first two shots and the motorcade seemingly halted for an instant and three or four more shots rang out and the motorcade sped away. I thought I saw some men in plain clothes shooting back but everything was such a blur and Mary was pulling on my leg saying "Get down thery [sic] are shooting". I looked across the street and up the hill and saw a man running toward the monument and I started running over there. By the time I got up to the rail road tracks some policeman that I suppose were [sic] in the motorcade or near by had also arrived and was turning us back and as I came back down the hill Mr. Featherstone of the Times Herald had gotten to Mary and ask her for her picture she had taken of the President, and he brought us to the press room downn [sic] at the Sheriffs office and ask to stay.

/s/ Jean Hill

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963

Here's the now infamous wink, back and to LBJ's right, just before being sworn in. The man to the left in the bowtie is Congressman Albert Thomas, winking at LBJ.

https://www.google.com/search?q=albe...g&ved=0CB8QsAQ

Last edited by frisco kid; 12-07-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Jim Marrs told this huge lie 5 years ago. He doesn't care that he's a proven liar because he'll never (likely) be asked by anyone in the media about Greer's hands being off the steering wheel just seconds before he shot the wounded President.

Jim Marrs - The Theory JFK's Driver Shot Him

He lied because he knew he could probably get away with it indefinitely but those days of claiming authority are over. Jim Marrs cannot debate against this proof because he'd have to answer to the running video which depicts the exact opposite of his absurd lie. He would have to prove the negative that Greer's hands can be seen clearly and are NOT off the wheel moving around while he passes a mystery object bleached white/grey just like they clearly are.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Mountebank, pronounced "MOUN-tih-bank," has an interesting origin, in the Italian phrase "monta in banco." It describes a "doctor" who would "mount a bench" in the marketplace. Standing a bit higher than the crowd enabled people to hear his sales pitch and see the potions and powders he claimed were medical cures that never failed — claims as bogus as his credentials. A mountebank is a fast-talking crook pretending to be an expert.

Last edited by frisco kid; 04-25-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Jackie, being the closest eyewitness after the shot, makes her testimony very important in locating exactly where the exit wound was. She describes what so many others did, and now she's confirmed correct by exposing the rear exit wound was always visible in frame 313.

The driver shot Kennedy square in the right forehead with the bullet logically exiting the right rear. That exit wound is corroborated by 40 witnesses and my work showing that jfk's rear skull gaped open at the moment of front right impact. Notice the right rear missing in the autopsy pic and compare that to frame 313.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
          JFK Lancer Productions & Publications
          332 N.E.5th Street
          Grand Prairie, TX 75050
          Phone: 817-488-0978
          Email: debra@jfklancer.com
          Web: JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research

http://www.pinkpillbox.com/index.php...sion-testimony

Warren Commission Suppressed Jackie's
          Testimony On JFK's Head Wound

Court Reporter's Tape Shows
          Additional Description Withheld

Dallas, TX -- August 5, 2001 -- JFK Lancer, an historical research firm reports that the Court Reporter's tape shows Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony before the Warren Commission had additional descriptions which were withheld.
          Mrs. Kennedy testified in a short private session held at her home in Washington, D.C., with Chief Justice Earl Warren, Commission General Council J. Lee Rankin, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and a court reporter in attendance. Testimony of witnesses before the Warren Commission was made public in the fall of 1964. Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony was also released containing her description of her husbands wounds which read :

"And just as I turned and looked at him, I could see a piece of his skull and I remember it was flesh colored. I remember thinking he just looked as if he had a slight headache. And I just remember seeing that. No blood or anything."

But a second section in which she described the wounds she saw carried only the notation: (Reference to Wounds Deleted).
          Although very few Americans actually read those transcripts, historians and researchers who did read them were outraged, and waged a legal battle to have the omitted testimony released. In the early 1970s, a court decision required the United States Government to disclose to the public the contents of the still classified section of Mrs. Kennedy's 1964 Warren Commission testimony. Her previously withheld statement read:

" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been.

But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Releasing this previously withheld section gave researchers what was assumed to be Mrs. Kennedy's complete description of the President's head wounds. Researchers took for granted that the hand-typed transcript page released by the National Archives from the official records of the Warren Commission ended the matter.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."

Filmmaker Mark Sobel found the discrepancy while doing research for a forthcoming documentary on JFK. Sobel explained, "I was quite surprised to find that Mrs. Kennedy was not asked for more detail --- she had an opportunity to view the wounds longer and closer than any other person as they originally existed. Given the seemingly contradictory testimony by the doctors who treated the President at Parkland Hospital in Dallas just after the shooting and the Doctors who performed the autopsy at Bethesda many hours later, Mrs. Kennedy's testimony would appear critical."
          Sobel filed under the Freedom of Information Act to have the court reporter's original tape of Mrs. Kennedy's testimony unsealed, citing that the content had already been fully declassified by the courts and that it was in the best interest of the public for the accuracy of the existing transcript to be verified. Sobel explained, "As I compared the 1964 transcript to the original court reporter's paper tape, I reached a sentence officially transcribed by the Warren Commission as: "I could see a piece of his skull, and I remember that it was flesh colored"words on the original paper taped no longer matched up."
          Court Reporter Kathy Bradford of Bradford Court Reporting of Dallas, Texas, agreed. Bradford reviewed the transcript from the archives and certified Mrs. Kennedy's complete statement was not found in the Warren Commission's version..

This extra description was almost certainly witheld from the Commissioners and Legal Staff as well, since these descriptions are missing in the typed transcript that is contained in the actual Warren Commission Records --- before it was finally released publicly in its entirety.

Apprised of these new details, David Mantik, M.D., Ph.D. stated, "Given the lack of follow-up in Mrs. Kennedy's description to exactly what she saw, these details could have been valuable to the House Select Committee on Assassinations that reviewed the medical evidence." Mantik is one of the few doctors allowed to view President Kennedy's original autopsy materials in the National Archives.
          Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, seen in films and photos in Dealey Plaza climbing onto the rear of the limousine, stated in his Warren Commission testimony,
          "Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car."
          Debra Conway of JFK Lancer, says that the court reporter's tape is now on their web site. Conway stated, "Mrs. Kennedy also describes this piece of skull to historian Theodore White in her famous 'Camelot' interview where she told him, 'I could see a piece of his skull coming off; it was flesh colored not white--' This is very similar to what she said to the Warren Commission."
          Conway went on to explain, "There were pieces of skull found in the street and in the limousine. The piece of skull described by Mrs. Kennedy could have been one of those later found in the street, the limousine, or an avulsed piece still attached to his head."
          Researcher Barb Junkkarinen, who specializes in the medical evidence of the Kennedy assassination and is the Director of the JFK Alliance for Open Archives organization, told JFK Lancer, "The real 'find' here is that two specific descriptions of the head wound by Mrs. Kennedy (that the skull piece was wedge shaped, and that it had little ridges at the top) are not included in what is supposed to be the full and complete transcript of her testimony."
          In his memoirs, Senator Arlen Specter, a Junior Council for the Warren Commission in 1964, suggests that the minimal testimony taken from Mrs. Kennedy was due to Earl Warren wishing to be protective of her, and that the handling of her testimony created some distress among other Commissioners and Legal Staff. However, in formerly Top Secret transcripts of the meetings of the seven Commissioners, Commissioner John J. McCloy repeatedly emphasized the importance of obtaining such testimony as quickly as possible "She's the best witness," he said "as to how those bullets struck her husband."

Junkkarinen adds, "Why they would withhold an accurate description is open to debate, but the fact that they put out an altered transcript is telling. How many other transcripts may have fallen victim to the same shenanigans? This is a find that proves alteration of original evidence, and that is important.
          -2-
          JFK Lancer Productions & Publications
          JFK Lancer Independent News Exchange

FRAME 337 SHOWING REAR GAPE AND JACKIE'S SHOCK.

Frame 337 shows Jackie's horror as she sees the hole on the rear of her husband's skull. She tried to bolt thereafter. The film did show some damage in the rear, but most frames were colored in with black.
          Last edited by frisco kid; 12-01-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy23
            That is a fabrication, Clint Hill is still alive today, he released a book last year. He literally interviewed last week for the 50th anniversary of the shooting and said that he jumped on the back of the car to try to shield Jackie from any other shots. If the shot had come from the front then he wouldnt have been behind them. He was literally quoted in an article that was released yesterday and here it is
            My simple acknowledgement of jfk's rear skull gaping open (frames 312-313) three years ago puts the case for a shot from the front in the bag. Combining this with the forty eyewitnesses to the rear exit, makes it an irrefutable fact.

I jumped from the Follow-up car and ran toward the Presidential automobile. I heard a second firecracker type noise but it had a different sound-- like the sound of shooting a revolver into something hard. I saw the President slump more toward his left.

I jumped onto the left rear step of the Presidential automobile. Mrs. Kennedy shouted, "They've shot his head off;" then turned and raised out of her seat as if she were reaching to her right rear toward the back of the car for something that had blown out. I forced her back into her seat and placed my body above President and Mrs. Kennedy. SA Greer had, as I jumped onto the Presidential automobile, accelerated the Presidential automobile forward. I heard ASAIC Kellerman call SA Lawson on the two-way radio and say, "To the nearest hospital, quick." I shouted as loud as I could at the Lead car, "To the hospital, to the hospital."

As I lay over the top of the back seat I noticed a portion of the President's head on the right rear side was missing and he was bleeding profusely. Part of his brain was gone. I saw a part of his skull with hair on it lieing in the seat. The time of the shooting was approximately 12:30 p.m., Dallas time. I looked forward to the jump seats and noticed Governor Connally's chest was covered with blood and he was slumped to his left and partially covered up by his wife. I had not realized until this point that the Governor had been shot.

At approximately 2:45 a.m., November 23, I was requested by ASAIC Kellerman to come to the morgue to once again view the body. When I arrived the autopsy had been completed and ASAIC Kellerman, SA Greer, General McHugh and I viewed the wounds. I observed a wound about six inches down from the neckline on the back just to the right of the spinal column. I observed another wound on the right rear portion of the skull. Attendants of the Joseph Gawler Mortuary were at this time preparing the body for placement in the casket. A new casket had been obtained from Gawler Mortuary in which the body was to be placed. sa-hill.html

The back of his head opens up at the moment of front right impact. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-24-2016, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Until recently, I never could find a good capture of frame 319 that depicts the rear exit wound. Frames 311-319.

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

The exit wound in the right rear is present in 319 and to a lesser degree, 320. The hole disappears by 321. Frames 311-319.

https://sites.google.com/site/lightb...tbox/z300-z349

2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range,” Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Definitive Proof: The Secret Service Murder of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Dr. Charles Wilber concluded after reviewing the notes made by surgeons at Parkland Hospital, that they suggested that the head wound was made by a hand gun fired at close range. Who at the time would have had a hand gun in front of and near JFK? Only Secret Service agents William Greer (the driver of the JFK limousine) and Roy Kellerman (who sat to the right of Greer in the front seat). Interesting too is the testimony of several of those in the motorcade that they smelled the odor of gunpowder at street level where JFK had been shot seconds afterward, suggesting that a shot was fired from that location.

They saw jfk and his wounds were consistent with a close range shot administered by a handgun. This was likely comparable to suicide victims. Put it this way: They were right because Greer shot jfk with a hangun at close range.

Last edited by frisco kid; 09-07-2022, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Only a shot fired inside the limo could've left the smell gunpowder near and west of the overpass. The driver's shot was proven five years ago this coming September.

According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing about 15 mph (west to the east) into the motorcade. Greer's close range shot completely supports these awesome accounts of gunpowder right near the limo and debunks the fatal shot from being 265 feet behind (east of) the limo.

From "Murder From Within" on the gunpowder "nose witnesses:" The Smell of Gunpowder in Dealey Plaza - from "Murder From Within" Wind Speed & Direction - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum

The Smell of Gunsmoke at Street Level Firecracker - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum

In addition to the eyewitnesses and ear witnesses, there were also nose witnesses to the murder.

Those who smelled gunpowder at the scene of the shooting helped to pinpoint the source of the shots. Placed on a map (Fig. 3-7), they were within the path of the motorcade or near Elm St. The motorcade headed west down Elm St. into a modest breeze.

Motorcycle escort officer Billy J. Martin, riding one half car length from the left rear fender of the Presidential limousine, recalled, "You could smell the gunpowder…you knew he wasn't far away. When you're that close you can smell the powder burning, why you - you've got to be pretty close to them…you could smell the gunpowder…right there in the street."

“Nose” witnesses

Senator Ralph W. Yarborough rode in the second car behind the limousine. He smelled gunpowder in the street and said it clung to the car throughout the race to Parkland Hospital.

Two cars behind Yarborough was the Cabell car. Mrs. Cabell said that she "…was acutely aware of the odor of gunpowder." She added that Congressman Ray Roberts, seated next to her, had mentioned it also.

According to Tom C. Dillard, two cars behind the Cabell car, he "…very definitely smelled gunpowder when the cars moved up at the corner of Elm and Houston Streets."

Vergie Rackley stood in front of the depository building. "She recalled that after the second shot she smelled gunsmoke…"

At the time of the shots, patrolman Joe M. Smith moved from the intersection of Elm and Houston Streets toward the triple underpass. When interviewed at that time, he stated that he smelled gunpowder near the underpass.

Patrolman Earle V. Brown, stationed 100 yards west of the underpass, stated that he heard the shots and then smelled gunpowder as the car sped beneath him.

A police officer who was on the sixth floor of the depository shortly after the shooting failed to smell any gunpowder there.

One newspaper summed it up: "…seconds later the cavalcade was gone. The area still reeked with the smell of gunpowder." Shots from the sixth floor of the depository building would have caused no gunpowder smell in the street. Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy: Fred T. Newcomb: 9781463422424: Amazon.com: Books

Many eye, ear, and nose witnesses supported a shot in or around the Presidential limo. Ralph, is in the backseat on the right in the blue car. https://www.google.com/search?q=ralp...w=1536&bih=748

'Beats Fists Against Car'. The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire, he said.
                'Could Smell Gunpowder'; "You could smell gunpowder on our car nearly all the way to Parkland Hospital."

***Motorcycle escort officer Billy J. Martin, riding one-half car length from the left rear fender of the Presidential limousine, recalled, “You could smell the gunpowder… you knew he wasn’t far away. When you’re that close, you can smell the powder burning. Why you—you’ve got to be pretty close to themyou could smell the gunpowder… right there in the street.”63 (Figure 3-7)

“Nose” witnesses Sen. Ralph Yarborough rode in the second car behind the limousine. He smelled gunpowder in the street64 and said it clung to the car throughout the race to Parkland Hospital.65 He later commented, “. . . you don’t smell gunpowder unless you’re shooting at something up wind and it blows it back in your face…”65-a As noted, the motorcade headed into a breeze—photographs show bystanders’ skirts billowing in the wind. At Parkland Hospital Yarborough told reporters “the third shot may have been a Secret Service man returning fire.65-b
                Last edited by frisco kid; 04-01-2022, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I just identified the rear exit in frame 318 and matched it to Oliver Stone's copy of Zapruder. The entire hole can be seen in 313, in addition to disruption in frames 318-320.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...m.png~original
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I
                  Last edited by frisco kid; 08-06-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Bush Sr Laughs at JFK Shooting

"After a deluded gunman (he laughs) assassinated President Kennedy our nation turned to Gerald Ford and a select handful of others to make sense of that madness." Of course he's laughing at the absurdity of a lone gunman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZb_UAoHQBU

https://www.causes.com/causes/308048...ut-in-the-back
                    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/roberts.html

The gif files (312-313) show his hair and skull extending way beyond the back of the head and white line. The editors were able to wipe the rear wound clean from most Zapruder frames. They weren't successful even remotely around the exact frames that needed the most editing. Kinney's perfect eyewitness account corroborates exactly what Zapruder has always shown, jfk's right rear skull was blown off, which means that hundreds of researchers either ignored these video facts or didn't look close enough. The back of the head caves in providing the illusion that it moved forward. It didn't move forward at all.

SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63
                    In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He
                    had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was)
                    the back of the head.
                    I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come
                    out...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how
                    close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because
                    that's the part I saw blow out.
                    I saw hair come out, the piece blow out,
                    then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out".

Elaborating
                    further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland
                    doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
                    head".

Last edited by frisco kid; 07-11-2022, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Dennis was shown a 16 millimeter film of jfk at Bethesda Naval Hospital and witnessed the simple entry wound above the right eye and massive blow-out in the right rear. Bill Pitzer shot the film and was murdered three years later.

Dennis David https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5T7wR2YKkA

https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-...iracy-unravel/

"I can assure that it definitely was an entry wound in the forehead."

"It is inconceivable that anyone even vaguely acquainted with gunshot wounds would conclude that the massive wound in the rear of Jfk's of skull could have occurred from a rear-entry projectile."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I
                      Last edited by frisco kid; 06-06-2016, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• The Zfilm shows the President being shot in the forehead and the back of the head literally popping off. This visual fact is corroborated by multiple eyewitnesses. I've included three, two of which were SS agents in the follow-up car. Nobody has or will ever honestly make a case for one bullet entering the rear and creating a large exit in the rear.

As 50th Anniversary Of Assassination Approaches, Surgeon Who Treated JFK Remembers « CBS Philly

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mcclella.htm

Two other doctors were already treating Kennedy, Dr. Perry and Dr. Jenkins, and they ordered Dr. McClelland to hold the patient’s head.
                        So, he stood, holding the bleeding, injured head
                        of the President of the United States. The wound was huge, gaping.

“My first reaction was, ‘My God, have you seen the back of the President’s head?’” McClelland says. They hadn’t.

In hindsight, Dr. McClelland says that he always believed the wound at the back of President Kennedy’s head was the exit wound. But it wasn’t until years later, when he saw the famous Abraham Zapruder video on television, that the doctor became convinced of it.

That firmed up my thought that it was the exit wound,” he says, pointing to the backwards motion of the President’s body after he was shot, as well as the size of the hole in the back of JFK’s skull, as proof he was shot from the front.

He is, however, sure of some things: "There were at least two shooters (“absolutely”) and the assassination was likely a conspiracy involving government “elements.”

https://www.causes.com/causes/308048...ut-in-the-back

Last edited by frisco kid; 08-16-2021, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• The truth in this case just continues to get tighter and tighter. The driver fired the fatal shot no matter anyone says.

Start at 1:48: This is an interview done in 1971 where Mrs. Hill directly admits to a shot in the car.

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

Vocaroo | Voice message

Here's an email exchange between Tyler Newcomb and myself in regards to an audio interview of Jean Hill acquired by them around 1971. Tyler is working to get some of this vintage audio online. I will keep you abreast of Tyler's progress unless he starts posting himself. Below is an excerpt from Tyler's foreword in Murder from Within which was republished in 2011. Jean Hill confirms more directly in this interview that there was a shot in the front of Jfk's limo and that is just icing on top of icing at this point.

The exact quote on the tape was "Yes" when asked…"But you do remember at least one shot from the front of the car"

On Aug 4, 2013, at 1:17 PM, "." <.com> wrote:

Creepy for sure, including Roy! What about that transcript of Jean Hill? Even just some of it. Are these from your interviews? Are they accurate?

Zapruder Film Shows JFK's Driver Firing Fatal Head Shot (August 7, 2007)

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee

Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson&#39;s Plot Against President Kennedy: Fred T. Newcomb: 9781463422424: Amazon.com: Books

During this time Dad (FRED NEWCOMB) and his two associates Gil Toff and Roy Dennis telephonically interviewed nearly 50 witnesses comprising 30 hours of tape. Many of these interviews became the basis for the book. One cannot listen to some of the Dallas Police officers interviewed (who smelled “gunpowder right there in the street” and heard shots “right next to me”) and not come away convinced there really was gunfire from within the motorcade. One cannot listen to 2 police officers stationed at Parkland Hospital who were standing next to the Limo and who each saw a bullet hole in the windshield and not become convinced of evidence tampering by the Secret Service.

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
                          Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
                          Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
                          Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
                          Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
                          Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
                          Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
                          Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
                          Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
                          Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
                          Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
                          Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
                          Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
                          Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
                          Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
                          Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

CASE CLOSED
                          Last edited by frisco kid; 08-16-2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jgarner

How many times are you going to repost the same lady's claims? I've read them. She's also been discredited several times.

Your theory means that JFK was shot by LHO and the driver, who was directly in the line of fire, agreeing to this insane plan where he would probably get shot too, joins in after the initial exchange and kills JFK in front of the whole street (while almost everyone conveniently didn't see it while they were staring at it happening).

If you can't explain the rationale of the driver being complicit and the passengers being silent about his actions, just stay off the reply button
                            I already posted that Connally saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself, and you apparently don't accept my logical deduction. That's your business. The truth doesn't give a **** what you think or feel had to happen after the assassination. If you believe that Jackie and Connally should've had a press conference in order to believe Greer's shot, that's your opinion. It has nothing to do with the evidence against the driver. They are totally separate issues. I'd say they never came forward publicly mostly because they didn't want to go against the official story.

This is the second time I posted Hill's direct admission of seeing a shot in the car. You never heard it until yesterday. This proves that at least one person was willing to admit the shot in the car directly.

Hill, didn't have to be an expert to see a person shooting a gun in an open limousine. That's an example of a person who's seeing conclusive evidence that they cannot challenge, so you launch simple falsehoods to attack what you refuse to accept. Again, that's your problem.

Start at 1:48: This is an interview done in 1971 where Mrs. Hill directly admits to a shot in the car.

Vocaroo | Voice message

I don't have any theory and Oswald had nothing to do with Greer's shot. Your writing about him is pure speculation and doesn't apply to the headshot whatsoever. It's impossible to know how many people saw Greer shoot, but surely many did. His left arm turns back and retracts very fast, which allowed for many folks to ignore what they saw.

It is only logical that many people would've been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk.

Somebody refers to a specific person and the front excludes the grassy snow job. They didn't know his name, but knew he was the SS agent driving the President and that's exactly what they would've said. There was no one else shooting out in the open besides Greer.

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel

Arlen Specter told Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, https://www.google.com/search?q=rona...0QsAQ#imgdii=_

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

December 28, 2013

By Alexander J. Marciniszyn

MY REPLY TO A SIMPLE DENIALIST:

Jean Hill was not unsure about a shot in the car and your claim that she was is refuted by her 1971 interview.

Again, I know why you ignore that many people would've testified to Greer's shot because that destroys your simple denial of facts. All kinds of people reported evidence of a gunshot in or around the car. You just ignore most of the them and don't provide any other explanation besides the obvious, because there is no other logical explanation besides the driver shooting back.

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

Arlen Specter told Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, https://www.google.com/search?q=rona...0QsAQ#imgdii=_

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

December 28, 2013

By Alexander J. Marciniszyn

They didn't say anything for their own reasons and they didn't lie. It may matter to you, but not the facts that prove Greer's shot. To suggest they would've told the truth then or now is insane. It was very politically incorrect then or today. The film was altered, so anything that isn't there is because of that. Most of Greer's shot remains, though.

Your denials are stupid. Anyone who believes you is stupid and willfully ignorant. You have to go against everything factual about the shooting in order to believe that what really happened didn't. What you need (facts and evidence) you'll never get.

He passed the weapon starting at frame 241. That's the handgun he used to shoot jfk.

Last edited by frisco kid; 07-02-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrangement
                              7 for --

Again, Jean Hill has not admitted to any shots by the driver/Greer.

As for the tape, I tried to listen to it with full volume up, and all I could hear was the male
                              voice -- Vocarro -- and nothing of anyone speaking with him.

Jean Hill was very specific about what occurred that day and she was very clear that the driver
                              brought the car pretty much to a full stop after shots had been fired at the president's car and
                              it was clear the president was in extreme danger.

Re this quote --

"But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?"

I notice that you continue to use this question to suggest that Jean Hill saw the driver fire
                              at JFK.

That is, of course, NOT what she is saying.
                              Jean Hill is merely confirming that there were shots fired FROM IN FRONT OF THE CAR into the limo.
                              You wasted your time yet again writing more nonsense. There were two SS agents in the front seat of jfk's limo and there's no possibility that anyone who mentioned the SS shooting back could've meant anyone other than Greer and Kellerman. The driver fired the fatal shot. That was proven five years ago.

Vocaroo | Voice message

From the front of the car means in the car and you can't make it mean something different without adding the word 'in'. Your lie about the word is above and below.

FROM IN FRONT OF THE CAR

That's why you added it and made up some nonsense about a different shot. The smell of gunpowder after the fatal shot and west of the overpass confirms a shot at street level. That along with tons of other evidence that you can't explain differently without admitting a shot by Greer, whether the defense is that it was an accident or not, it definitely happened.

Only a shot fired inside the limo could've left the smell gunpowder near and west of the overpass. The driver's shot was proven five years ago this coming September.

According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing about 15 mph (west to the east) into the motorcade. Greer's close range shot completely supports these awesome accounts of gunpowder right near the limo and debunks the fatal shot from being 265 feet behind (east of) the limo.

From "Murder From Within" on the gunpowder "nose witnesses:" The Smell of Gunpowder in Dealey Plaza - from "Murder From Within" Wind Speed & Direction - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum

The Smell of Gunsmoke at Street Level Firecracker - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum

In addition to the eyewitnesses and ear witnesses, there were also nose witnesses to the murder.

Those who smelled gunpowder at the scene of the shooting helped to pinpoint the source of the shots. Placed on a map (Fig. 3-7), they were within the path of the motorcade or near Elm St. The motorcade headed west down Elm St. into a modest breeze.

Motorcycle escort officer Billy J. Martin, riding one half car length from the left rear fender of the Presidential limousine, recalled, "You could smell the gunpowder…you knew he wasn't far away. When you're that close you can smell the powder burning, why you - you've got to be pretty close to them…you could smell the gunpowder…right there in the street."

“Nose” witnesses

Senator Ralph W. Yarborough rode in the second car behind the limousine. He smelled gunpowder in the street and said it clung to the car throughout the race to Parkland Hospital.

Two cars behind Yarborough was the Cabell car. Mrs. Cabell said that she "…was acutely aware of the odor of gunpowder." She added that Congressman Ray Roberts, seated next to her, had mentioned it also.

According to Tom C. Dillard, two cars behind the Cabell car, he "…very definitely smelled gunpowder when the cars moved up at the corner of Elm and Houston Streets."

Vergie Rackley stood in front of the depository building. "She recalled that after the second shot she smelled gunsmoke…"

At the time of the shots, patrolman Joe M. Smith moved from the intersection of Elm and Houston Streets toward the triple underpass. When interviewed at that time, he stated that he smelled gunpowder near the underpass.

Patrolman Earle V. Brown, stationed 100 yards west of the underpass, stated that he heard the shots and then smelled gunpowder as the car sped beneath him.

A police officer who was on the sixth floor of the depository shortly after the shooting failed to smell any gunpowder there.

One newspaper summed it up: "…seconds later the cavalcade was gone. The area still reeked with the smell of gunpowder." Shots from the sixth floor of the depository building would have caused no gunpowder smell in the street. Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy: Fred T. Newcomb: 9781463422424: Amazon.com: Books

Many eye, ear, and nose witnesses supported a shot in or around the Presidential limo. Ralph, is in the backseat on the right in the blue car. https://www.google.com/search?q=ralp...w=1536&bih=748

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was two cars behind Jfk's, with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Comment

• Testimony Of James W. Altgens
                                https://books.google.com/books?id=x7...timony&f=false

7. James Altgens: (photographer, south curb of Elm):“The last shot sounded like it came from the left side of the car, if it was close range because, if it were a pistol it would have to be fired at close range for any degree of accuracy," 7WCH518.

8. Hugh Betzner, Jr. (south curb of Elm, nr junction with Houston): “I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air,” I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car 19WCH467

James Altgens was a press photographer and shared some mighty fine testimony that supports Greer's shot from the driver's seat. The pistol mention has some mighty fine company.

Last edited by frisco kid; 11-30-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X