No announcement yet.

Who killed JFK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this book can shed some light to this story but St John Hunt, son to late E Howard Hunt who apparently was involved in the murder of JFK, has written a book based on E Howard Hunt's confessions on his death bed.

http://www.amazon.com/Bond-Secrecy-W...=e+howard+hunt
    Intuitive Readings
    P.A.T.H.S
    Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Investigation of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy: Hearings ... - Google Books ...................

JFK Assassination Forum discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963 Assassination of JFK

I think the agent closest to jfk after the shot would know best about exactly where the skull was blasted off.

From his W.C. testimony

Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?
      Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.
      Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?
      Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.

From 'Mrs Kennedy and Me" by Clint Hill' Rare Zapruder footage: Multiple JFK assassins

In his memoir, Mrs Kennedy And Me, Mr Hill said of the final shot: 'The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting a melon shattering into cement

"In the same instant, blood, brain matter and bone fragments exploded from the back of the President's head... and splattered all over me - on my face, my clothes, in my hair."

“As I peered into the backseat of the car,” Hill recalled. “I saw the president’s head in [Jackie’s] lap. His eyes were fixed, and I could see inside the back of his head. I could see inside the back of the president’s head.”

As he moved towards Mrs Kennedy, he watched her reaction: 'Her eyes were filled with terror,' he wrote. 'She was reaching for something. She was reaching for a piece of the President's head.'

ZAPRUDER FRAME # 374 & a few others - Page 9 - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum FRAMES 313 AND 312.

Last edited by frisco kid; 12-02-2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

The bullet entered the right forehead, lifted up the Parietal bone, creating extensive fractures and ultimately exited the Occipital bone. The autopsy photo matches frame 313 quite predictably.

Dr. Grossman clearly states that the hole was too large to be an entrance wound, because the large irregular hole was a wound of exit. The back of the head was lifted up to demonstrate the large wound on the right rear. Frame 313 and the autopsy report jibe nicely to produce a factual basis for the rear blow-out witnessed by forty or so folks, including Jackie and the driver. Instead of completely lying, Dr. Humes simply understated the missing skull in the Occipital region which the hole was most dominant.

Lastly, Dr. Grossman describes perfectly the confusion about whether a hole exited in the Parietal region: "It was clear to me that the right parietal bone had been lifted up by a bullet which had exited." There was no hole on the top of the head. It was on the right rear and likely the top back/Parietal, not the very top. His hair and skull is clearly lifted up in the second skull image, thereby corroborating Grossman's accurate view of the wounds.

V. Palamara: 'Medical Reference' book (excerpt)
        JFK Lancer

Missile Wounds

1. There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the right
        involving chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into the
        temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual
        absence of scalp and bone
        producing a defect which measures
        approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter.

11) Dr. Robert G. Grossman, Resident Neurosurgeon:
        a) "High Treason", pages 30, 36, 51, 53, 459 ("The Boston Globe", June
        21, 1981-notes placed in JFK Library [see also "Killing Kennedy", pp.
        303-304, "Between The Signal and the Noise" by Roger Bruce Feinman
        (1993) and Groden's "TKOAP", p. 181])---saw two separate head wounds: a
        large defect in the parietal area above the right ear

as well as "a
        large
        [albeit smaller than the first wound described], separate wound,
        located squarely in the occiput
        ."; "

described a large hole squarely in
        the occiput,
        far too large for a bullet entry wound "; Grossman
        : "It was
        clear to me that the right parietal bone had been lifted up by a bullet
        which had exited
        ."; noticed the skin flap near the right temple; Dr.
        Clark picked up the back of the head to demonstrate the wound
        ;
        b) 6 H 81 (Salyer)---confirms Grossman's presence in Trauma Room One;

Missile Wounds

1. There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the right
        involving chiefly the parietal bone
        but extending somewhat into the
        temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual
        absence of scalp and bone
        producing a defect which measures
        approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter.

JFK Lancer

Last edited by frisco kid; 06-26-2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

For Hill to have seen brain matter explode out the rear of JFK’s head and actually view the hole as he lie in the backseat is all the proof anyone needs to know that the massive exit wound was exactly where it always was, and where it wasn't supposed to be according to over fifty years of pushing it forward of that posterior area. The proof in this case is found by identifying the biggest lies. The government was apparently not comfortable with saying the entrance and exit wounds were both at the rear because no one would believe such fiction. Forty eyewitnesses, specific Zapruder frames, and the autopsy report support Clint Hill's description of JFK's exit wound.

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill wrote a 2012 book, “Mrs. Kennedy and Me,” in which he describes his experience during the JFK assassination.

“I heard the shot. The third shot,” he wrote. “The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow – like the sound of a melon shattering onto the cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me – on my face, my clothes, in my hair.”

As I peered into the backseat of the car,” Hill recalled. “I saw the president’s head in [Jackie’s] lap. His eyes were fixed, and I could see inside the back of his head. I could see inside the back of the president’s head.” Rare Zapruder footage: Multiple JFK assassins

Last edited by frisco kid; 08-14-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Investigation of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy: Hearings ... - Google Books

JFK Assassination Forum discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963 Assassination of JFK

I think the agent closest to jfk after the shot would know best about exactly where the skull was blasted off.

From his W.C. testimony

Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?
            Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.
            Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?
            Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.

From 'Mrs Kennedy and Me" by Clint Hill'

In his memoir, Mrs Kennedy And Me, Mr Hill said of the final shot: 'The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting a melon shattering into cement

'In the same instant, blood, brain matter and bone fragments exploded from the back of the President's head... and splattered all over me - on my face, my clothes, in my hair.'

As he moved towards Mrs Kennedy, he watched her reaction: 'Her eyes were filled with terror,' he wrote. 'She was reaching for something. She was reaching for a piece of the President's head.'

ZAPRUDER FRAME # 374 & a few others - Page 9 - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum FRAMES 313 AND 312.

Comment

The most relevant evidence in proving William Greer (THE DRIVER) the fatal assassin is tracking his left hand before, during, and after his shot. Greer's left hand left the wheel some time before frame 241 and didn't return until after the shot. He turns around the first time only after securing the gun and gaining back control of the limo with his right hand on the wheel. Both his hands were off the wheel for at least one second, something so incriminating that researchers either ignored or outright lied about. Notice how Greer doesn't turn around and speed off until after Jfk is shot.

Greer simply passes the gun and then his left hand goes missing for less than 1.5 seconds. We then silly some ironic video fakery that depicts a cartoon of Greer shooting JFK. Greer's left shoulder does NOT rotate to the right in Zapruder but does so, clearly in both the Nix and Muchmore films. His left arm retracts after the shot, which directly contradicts the video effect (in Zapruder) that flickers about near and below the top of the door. In the last film, (Muchmore) note the headshot and then scan to the left and see Greer's left arm retracting, consistent with Nix. The evidence against the driver is conclusive simply based on acknowledging that three videos plainly show him shooting jfk at point blank range.

1:09 jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

Last edited by frisco kid; 10-06-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

It came from the front. Specter covered that up by refusing to put on the record those who would've fingered the driver's shot. This case was closed almost 6 years ago.

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

It's snippets of evidence such as this that make the internet so awesome. It is only logical that many people would have been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk. This is one of the most obvious facts exposing government evil that has been found thus far. Imagining a world with more truths such as this is much less a dream than ever before. It's a real possibility if the willingness can extend significantly outward. Somebody refers to a specific person and the front excludes the grassy snow job. Greer provided an ironic photo a billion times over if the image was taken after the assassination?

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Ronald Coy Jones, https://www.google.com/search?q=rona...0QsAQ#imgdii=_

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

Nothing of value here December 28, 2013

Somebody refers to a specific person and the front excludes the grassy snow job.

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Ronald Coy Jones, https://www.google.com/search?q=rona...0QsAQ#imgdii=_

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

The intro is posted in full on Amazon.com. Click the link below and scroll down. The shooter they would have named could've only been the driver of jfk's limousine.

We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 Kindle Edition

by Allen Childs MD (Author) 2013 Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

Alexander J. Marciniszyn was the person who wrote the short review that included that many eyewitnesses saw somebody shoot the President from the front.

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Jones, 'We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either.'" Not much of a revelation to anyone who's studied the Kennedy assassination in depth. This author just throws up his hands in a "what is history and what is real or not?" kind of way at the end.

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-15-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Was JFK the only human with bright red blood, or was the Zapruder film altered in idiotic ways?

Last edited by frisco kid; 06-02-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

A reply to all deniers of facts and reality:

Maybe you could argue that Clint Hill was lying or didn't know where the back of the head was? There were few people in a better position to see where the skull blew out. This is nothing new or debatable. Just plain and simple facts that Zapruder's film actually agrees with in the two most important frames, 312-313.

The back of jfk's head is gaped open. Is the entrance wound somewhere inside that hole? SN will never call Hill a liar or claim he was mistaken because to do so would be laughable. Clint's verified account can only be ignored by deniers like SN.

“I heard the shot. The third shot,” he wrote. “The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow – like the sound of a melon shattering onto the cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me – on my face, my clothes, in my hair.”

For Hill to have seen brain matter explode out of JFK’s head, the wound at the back of the president’s was definitely an exit wound. Rare Zapruder footage: Multiple JFK assassins

Last edited by frisco kid; 12-08-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

It's been over a month and you still haven't responded to the proof that Zapruder confirms jfk was shot from the front. I'll never never understand why folks from your generation refuse to solve this part of the case.

You can't have it both ways by saying he was shot from the front, while not dealing with there being no clear exit wound in the rear. I've solved this problem by showing that the exit wound in the rear (WAS ALWAYS THERE) is there in the most important frame, 313. There's no longer an excuse for having it both ways. All anyone had to do was admit the film was altered and demonstrate exactly why that was apparent.

Frames 326-330 show the right-front-skull missing which clearly did not happen, therefore the film was altered based on that fact alone. Frame 328 compared to 317 demonstrates how obvious the alteration was and is today in 2016.

The outline of missing skull in the x-ray matches 328 and the others, including the fake red blob in 313.

https://sites.google.com/site/lightb.../mpi/z300-z349

You have no argument or case to make for a rear headshot. That's a fact. The driver's entire left arm extends back toward jfk in both the nix and muchmore films. Why doesn't that happen in Zapruder? For Zapruder to be authentic is must show Greer's left arm moving back and retracting exactly the way it does in these two films.

Note how Greer doesn't turn around until after his shot connects. 1:09 jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

Cyanide Poisoning Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - What are the signs and symptoms of cyanide poisoning? - eMedicineHealth

The skin of a cyanide-poisoned person can sometimes be unusually pink or cherry-red because oxygen will stay in the blood and not get into the cells.

I got it later in the day and was planning to reply today. It sounds like you have your plate full. Maybe the easiest way is for you to think of what you need help with the most? It's gonna take a lot of back and forth to figure anything out.

I contacted Zoe Campos's mother on FB and asked her if any evidence was found in her car. She accepted my request, but didn't answer my question. It could be things like that where you'd have more success in getting an answer and using that as an update.

I was referring to the one girl who was found atop of Home Depot and the other was Jessica White. I either didn't know the outcomes or forgot. Jessica's male friend strangled her and put her body in the attic. I believe he may be on trial, so that's another idea for updates.

I noticed about fifty cases on your site. Are there more? Just saw this as I writing. The sky seems to be the limit with crime.

Quick-thinking 11-year-old boy helps foil girl's kidnapping | Fox News
                      Last edited by frisco kid; 12-14-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

PressTV - New studies: ?Conspiracy theorists? sane; government dupes crazy, hostile

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

Quote:
                        Jul 12, 2013

The most recent study was published on July 8th by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent (UK). Entitled “What about Building 7? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories,” the study compared “conspiracist” (pro-conspiracy theory) and “conventionalist” (anti-conspiracy) comments at news websites.

The authors were surprised to discover that it is now more conventional to leave so-called conspiracist comments than conventionalist ones: “Of the 2174 comments collected, 1459 were coded as conspiracist and 715 as conventionalist.” In other words, among people who comment on news articles, those who disbelieve government accounts of such events as 9/11 and the JFK assassination outnumber believers by more than two to one. That means it is the pro-conspiracy commenters who are expressing what is now the conventional wisdom, while the anti-conspiracy commenters are becoming a small, beleaguered minority.

Perhaps because their supposedly mainstream views no longer represent the majority, the anti-conspiracy commenters often displayed anger and hostility: “The research… showed that people who favoured the official account of 9/11 were generally more hostile when trying to persuade their rivals.”

Additionally, it turned out that the anti-conspiracy people were not only hostile, but fanatically attached to their own conspiracy theories as well. According to them, their own theory of 9/11 - a conspiracy theory holding that 19 Arabs, none of whom could fly planes with any proficiency, pulled off the crime of the century under the direction of a guy on dialysis in a cave in Afghanistan - was indisputably true. The so-called conspiracists, on the other hand, did not pretend to have a theory that completely explained the events of 9/11: “For people who think 9/11 was a government conspiracy, the focus is not on promoting a specific rival theory, but in trying to debunk the official account.”

In short, the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist - a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory - accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it.

Additionally, the study found that so-called conspiracists discuss historical context (such as viewing the JFK assassination as a precedent for 9/11) more than anti-conspiracists. It also found that the so-called conspiracists to not like to be called “conspiracists” or “conspiracy theorists.”

Both of these findings are amplified in the new book Conspiracy Theory in America by political scientist Lance deHaven-Smith, published earlier this year by the University of Texas Press. Professor deHaven-Smith explains why people don’t like being called “conspiracy theorists”: The term was invented and put into wide circulation by the CIA to smear and defame people questioning the JFK assassination! “The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.”

In other words, people who use the terms “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorist” as an insult are doing so as the result of a well-documented, undisputed, historically-real conspiracy by the CIA to cover up the JFK assassination. That campaign, by the way, was completely illegal, and the CIA officers involved were criminals; the CIA is barred from all domestic activities, yet routinely breaks the law to conduct domestic operations ranging from propaganda to assassinations.

DeHaven-Smith also explains why those who doubt official explanations of high crimes are eager to discuss historical context. He points out that a very large number of conspiracy claims have turned out to be true, and that there appear to be strong relationships between many as-yet-unsolved “state crimes against democracy.” An obvious example is the link between the JFK and RFK assassinations, which both paved the way for presidencies that continued the Vietnam War. According to DeHaven-Smith, we should always discuss the “Kennedy assassinations” in the plural, because the two killings appear to have been aspects of the same larger crime.

Psychologist Laurie Manwell of the University of Guelph agrees that the CIA-designed “conspiracy theory” label impedes cognitive function. She points out, in an article published in American Behavioral Scientist (2010), that anti-conspiracy people are unable to think clearly about such apparent state crimes against democracy as 9/11 due to their inability to process information that conflicts with pre-existing belief.

In the same issue of ABS, University of Buffalo professor Steven Hoffman adds that anti-conspiracy people are typically prey to strong “confirmation bias” - that is, they seek out information that confirms their pre-existing beliefs, while using irrational mechanisms (such as the “conspiracy theory” label) to avoid conflicting information.

The extreme irrationality of those who attack “conspiracy theories” has been ably exposed by Communications professors Ginna Husting and Martin Orr of Boise State University. In a 2007 peer-reviewed article entitled “Dangerous Machinery: ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ as a Transpersonal Strategy of Exclusion,” they wrote:

Quote:
                        “If I call you a conspiracy theorist, it matters little whether you have actually claimed that a conspiracy exists or whether you have simply raised an issue that I would rather avoid… By labeling you, I strategically exclude you from the sphere where public speech, debate, and conflict occur.”
                        But now, thanks to the internet, people who doubt official stories are no longer excluded from public conversation; the CIA’s 44-year-old campaign to stifle debate using the “conspiracy theory” smear is nearly worn-out. In academic studies, as in comments on news articles, pro-conspiracy voices are now more numerous - and more rational - than anti-conspiracy ones.

God Bless Doug Weldon! Listen to the video and hear Whitaker's words for yourself.

Mr. GEORGE WHITAKER Sr., a "Ford Motor Car Company" Rouge plant windshields worker, gave a confidential interview to Attorney Douglas Weldon concerning Mr. Whitaker’s identification of a bullet hole in the windshield, Mr. Whitaker’s identification of that bullet hole being a front shot through the windshield, Mr. Whitaker’s role at the Ford Rogue Plant in removing and destroying the original windshield and Mr. Whitaker’s tremendous reluctance and fear of disclosure concerning the bullet hole and the windshield.

In Murder in Dealey Plaza (2000) edited by Jim Fetzer, Part II The Kennedy Limousine: Dallas 1963 by Douglas Weldon, J.D. (pp 129-158) is a fascinating section with the Ford Motor Company 40-year veteran involved in the making of the new laminated windshield in B building.

His statement (page 143):

It was a good clean bullet hole, right straight through, from the front. And you can tell, when the bullet hits the windshield, like when you hit a rock or anything, what happens? The back chips out and the front may just have a pinhole in it. . . .This had a clean round hole in the front and fragmented in the back. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShWMSkNwNug
                        Last edited by frisco kid; 10-12-2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cwa7T7yKE

Where did Clint Hill say the bullet entered and exited?

Where did he point to on his own head where jfk's missing skull was?

"It entered the right rear of the head . . . and exited the upper right rear quadrant of the skull.

But it was so explosive that it caused an eruption of material, and that material came over myself, the rear of the car, Mrs. Kennedy," Hill recalled.

"I got up on the back of the car. She didn't know I was there, but I got my hands on her and I put her in the back seat, and when I did that, the president's body fell farther to its left with his head in her lap, and then I could see his eyes were fixed, I could see the hole in the upper right rear of the skull. None of the brain matter in that area was still there. It was all destroyed."

Ex-Secret Service Agent Hill: Oswald Was Lone Gunman

"The right side of his face was up. I could see his eyes were fixed. I could see into the skull, there was a hole in the skull. And you could see that part of the brain was gone. It wasn't even there."

I won't call on you
                          When terror lights fire
                          You lie to me, lie to me
                          Wild and wired

You lie to me,
                          Tell me everything you need

Give me a lifetime of promises
                          In your world of lies
                          Speak the language of division
                          cuz you are what it means

you just ain't right
                          You'll never take my soul without a fight

You're simply the worst
                          Badder than all the rest
                          Badder than anyone
                          Anyone I've ever met
                          You just have no heart
                          I despise every word you say
                          Tear us apart
                          Hilly, That will never be

In your eyes I see the lies
                          You tell every night and every day
                          In your heart I see nothing
                          You just got to go away

Just as long as long as I'm here exposing you
                          I could be in no better place

You're simply the worst
                          Badder than all the rest
                          Badder than anyone
                          Anyone I've ever met
                          You just have no heart
                          Tear us apart

Each time I see you I start losing control
                          You aren't walking away with my heart and my soul
                          I see that face even when I'm alone,
                          Oh, Hilly, just let it go!

You're the worst
                          Badder than all the rest
                          Badder than anyone
                          Anyone I've ever met
                          You just have no heart
                          Tear us apart, no, no

You're the worst
                          Last edited by frisco kid; 08-14-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

"All of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle with bright matter in the middle of it, it just went like that. The back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. He must've been hit from the front or side, but the back of his head blew off." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHvfDijnASM

Of course Linda Willis understood a rear entry was impossible. Dr. McClelland pointed to the exact area the bullet really entered. The driver, who fired the fatal shot pointed to this exact area when questioned by Arlen Specter. The specks of lead Greer was referring to were behind the right eye, the bullet's actual entry point.

"So I am very dead certain that at least one shot had to come from the right front. The one that took the president's skull off. And I'll stand by that until my death. Over my mother's grave."

"The particular headshot must have come from another direction besides behind him because the back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. So he must've been hit from another position, ya know possibly, ya know in the front or over to the side, I, I really don't know where, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses. Linda Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM

Phillip Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Linda's father)

Willis stated in a 1979 interview: "There's no doubt in our mind the final shot that blew his head off did not come from the depository. His head blew up like a halo. The brains and matter went to the left and the rear."

Mr. Specter.
                            Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
                            Mr. Greer.
                            No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
                            Indicating the right eye
                            . (Greer pointed over his right eye)
                            Mr. Greer.
                            I may be wrong.
                            Mr. Specter.
                            You don't know which eye?
                            Mr. Greer.
                            I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
                            Mr. Specter.
                            Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
                            I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
                            Mr. Specter.
                            Upper right?
                            Mr. Greer.
                            Upper right side
                            Mr. Specter.
                            Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. Greer.
                            The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

Last edited by frisco kid; 11-18-2021, 03:37 PM.

Comment

The back of his head was blown off. Penn and idiot had jfk's face wiped out. Real evidence must always be ignored to push a false conclusion.

Last edited by frisco kid; 10-12-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

http://jfklancer.com/McChttps://www.fff.org/2013/11/20/more-...assassination/ imp
                                JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research
                                https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...fk/cd21eUbwv0w
                                https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...dying-JFK.html
                                http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/boh.html

Occam's razor. The back of his head was blown off. Jfk was shot from the front. There is nothing simple about a bullet entering and exiting the rear. The driver shooting jfk in the forehead with a resulting rear blow-out is perfectly simple.

The most useful statement of the principle for scientists is
                                "when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better."

Occam's razor is often cited in stronger forms than Occam intended, as in the following statements. . .

"If you have two theories that both explain the observed facts, then you should use the simplest until more evidence comes along"

"The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations."

"If you have two equally likely solutions to a problem, choose the simplest."

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."

. . .or in the only form that takes its own advice. . .
                                "Keep things simple!" What is Occam's Razor?

Sam Kinney said basically the same thing, but didn't write a book. Someone called him and asked a few questions. He answered them like he'd been waiting years for that call. The truth is just he truth. It doesn't mean that anything will be done about it, but at least it's been discovered in a brutally honest fashion.

Kinney, the driver with the sunglasses in the follow-up car had a perfect view of jfk's head exploding. It's verified and proven. Clint Hill, the agent who got Jackie back in the limo stood next to Kinney.

https://www.causes.com/causes/308048/updates/647605
                                http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/roberts.html

In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He
                                had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was)
                                the back of the head
                                . I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come
                                out
                                ...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how
                                close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because
                                that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out
                                then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out
                                ". Elaborating
                                further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland
                                doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
                                head". Asked to explain the 1500 gram brain at the autopsy, Sam seemed
                                perplexed, saying that "there was brain matter all over the place".
                                ...Amazingly, when I told Kinney that there was a book- "High Treason"-
                                that alleged that "[SS agent] Emory Roberts ordered the men not to move", Sam said, "Exactly right"! ... I also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in
                                writing, but I was too late: his widow Hazel informed me that Sam passed
                                away 7/21/97
                                while they were travelling through Iowa [letter to author
                                dated 11/20/97].

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-17-2021, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X