No announcement yet.

Who killed JFK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hundreds of Jfk researchers agreed that most eyewitnesses saw a large hole on the right rear. Read the witness statements.
    JFK Wound Witnesses - (ag6)

I was apparently the first researcher to expose that Zapruder frame 313 and others clearly depicted the rear exit that so many reported seeing. The con-kooks, at least some of them had to have noticed it, but ignored it because it directly proved the government simply reversed the wound pat
    The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313. The impact's in the right front, not the right side.

JFK last shot Slow Motion Zapruder Film frames 310 to 328 - YouTube

Last edited by frisco kid; 03-24-2020, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Arlen Specter: Dr Humes - JFK SHOT IN THROAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTFXIudM2ek

Comment

Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to gape open.

Last edited by frisco kid; 08-01-2021, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frisco kid View Post
          Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to gape open.
          RN Patricia Hutton Testimony
          History Matters Archive - MD 99 - Nurse Patricia B. Hutton's 11/22/63 Typed Statement; and ARRB Call Report of 3/17/97 Discussion with Ms. Patricia Gustafson (nee Hutton), pg

Al

Comment

Thanks. Nice stuff.

The reflection was proven fake long ago. It only appears in the Zapruder film. That means it wasn't added to three other recordings where it must be present had it been real.

-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
            -The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.
            -And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the white blob in Zapruder, but they didn't bother adding any fake imagery to these three other recordings.

-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN.

Oswald in the doorway: the blog of the Oswald Innocence Campaign, by Ralph Cinque

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p6dEkYNlo
            Last edited by frisco kid; 08-18-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/ru...ony/conn_j.htm

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.
              Last edited by frisco kid; 11-10-2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Here's the now infamous wink, back and to LBJ's right, just before being sworn in. The man to the left in the bowtie is Congressman Albert Thomas, winking at LBJ.

https://www.google.com/search?q=albe...g&ved=0CB8QsAQ

I did NOT write this. From another poster/forum, a few years ago.

Funny thing about conspiracies, and theories, is that often times the other parts of the "plan" are important parts, but made to DISTRACT from a very simple truth!

This is how it has always been, and this is the most important aspect of it all. If you confront people with the "simple" evidence (which is the driver landed fatal blow) people will reject it having been so used to such a complex conspiracy theory that no one will ever figure out!

It is Genius when you think about it, formulate a massive plan to take out JFK who was a threat to national security of the secret government. But the one thing they were counting on was the man hiding in plain sight, with the means to finish him directly. While everyone around the grassy knoll, the buildings, and even people within the car were panicking, they had no idea what was going on, greer took the final shot. It was the perfect distraction.

edit the film that proves it.
                Last edited by frisco kid; 04-28-2018, 04:29 AM.

Comment

On 22 November 2013, the Oswald Innocence Campaign will be hosting the premiere event to commemorate the 50th observance of the JFK assassination in Santa Barbara, CA, at the FessParker Doubletree Hotel (1-10:30 PM). Presenting cutting-edge research on the death of our 35th President, which holds the keys to understanding what took place, it will feature some of the best authors on some the most important evidence that clarifies and illuminates that tragic event in Dallas on 22 November 1963.
                  JFK 50th: The keys to understanding his assassination | Veterans Today

Al

Comment

Current program on Bravo or Ovation or some other insignificant station had a program on that introduces some person's theory that a Secret Service agent in the following car heard the shots, grabbed an AR-15 from the floorboard and accidentally shot Kennedy as he was releasing the safety. It aired Sunday on ReelzChannel.

Apparently there are film clips that show the agent with the AR-15.

Hugh Betzner apparently saw the driver shoot jfk with a revolver. He also saw Hickey with his rifle. Hickey did not fire his rifle and I'd love to see even one witness who said so. Numerous witnesses reported the SS shooting back. HICKEY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SHOOTING BACK AND SHOT JFK, AS HE WAS BEHIND HIM. JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

Betzner confirms that two guns were in the motorcade, one being the handgun that the driver used to assassinate the President and the other pulled out by an agent in the follow-up car. The firecracker reference is a subtle way of saying a shot was fired in the car.

I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle.

I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass.

Comment

I Concur

:Quote

"Jim Marrs told this huge lie three years ago. He doesn't care that he's a proven liar because he'll never (likely) be asked by anyone in the media about Greer's hands being off the steering wheel just seconds before he shot the wounded President.

He lied because he knew he could probably get away with it indefinitely but those days of claiming authority are over."

I agree as what I see is - the driver was facing straight ahead, when JFK was already holding his throat from the 1st shot/shots. They started looking around as knew THEY were in the firing line too. I never did believe this version of events....I'm more the multiple shooter teams, with Oswald as the Secret Service patsy. As knowing weapons/military, they would not want to use a handgun in a moving car while trying to drive and aim/conceal all while 1,000s are at the event, and Millions can watch film of event...so Too many chances of failure AND exposure as the driver would have been caught. All this is just my personal opinion, based upon my Own research, NOT Facts, just my thoughts OK. My reasons for this view of Oswald working with the authorities are mainly based on him waltzing in and out of Russia like he was a diplomat, when he was supposed to be an ordinary guy. Then brings his wife back at height of Commie BStards type attitudes/brainwashing, then he hangs around with Mob/Cubans/Secret Services of many types and sexual depravity parties, so it just smells like Oswald IS one of Them, but was "Patsied" while they got rid of all the damning evidence and installed Johnson into power who kept the very lucrative Drugs/Vietnam war/Cold war going for another 30 yrs for the Cold War, how costly was that to the whole world. Don't believe a lovely trustworthy politician would do something so awful??? Operation Northwoods, Operation Gladio, 9/11, 7/7 (UK), funding Hitler in WW2, funding Lenin (Who ordered a NEW Rolls Royce from the Brits, very communist of him ;-} ), I can name too many I don't wish to depress myself anymore than I have to.

The bankers/arms corps/oil cartels were able to then wage untold wars as they also own the media/politicians and the Dictators such as Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Noriega, Amin, and at least 100 more I CAN Name were installed by them so they could do HUGE Resource grabs around the globe.....THEN sent it all to offshore TAX Havens....THEN Caused another global recession with their Dodgy Mortgages, "LIBOR Rate" Trillion $ scandals and another one bigger than the LIBOR that no one wants to mention it seems...NOW they tell us they are POOR and can they have some TAX $s please to "Bail" Them OUT!!!! Hmmmm and we pay up and STILL Vote on their ILLEGAL voting electronic devices so THEIR Guy always gets in....Don't ya just LOVE IT?????

BTW Now I've told you all this, I will have to dispose of you.....secrets and all that....PLEASE Excuse my writing style was blown away when I Typed this.
                      Last edited by PYak1967; 11-06-2013, 07:49 PM. Reason: Addition of Quote

Comment

The red halo/spray, brain matter, and skull detaching all came out the rear.

The very first eyewitness confirms that what we see on jfk's face in Zapruder, really came out the rear of his skull, exactly where the bullet really exited. It is very clear that the rear is breaking open when the red mist appears in the right front.

The President was struck in the forehead, over the right eye. "All of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle with bright matter in the middle of it, it just went like that. (She means the mist disappeared into the air). The back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. He must've been hit from the front or side, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM

Ex-Secret Service Agent Hill: Oswald Was Lone Gunman

The main point would be to highlight the absurdity that a bullet could've entered and exited the rear. That very theory comes from Clint Hill in an interview a few years ago. As you can see, the hole starts opening up after 312 and presents fully in 313. Please let me know your thoughts.

"It entered the right rear of the head . . . and exited the upper right rear quadrant of the skull.

But it was so explosive that it caused an eruption of material, and that material came over myself, the rear of the car, Mrs. Kennedy," Hill recalled.

"I got up on the back of the car. She didn't know I was there, but I got my hands on her and I put her in the back seat, and when I did that, the president's body fell farther to its left with his head in her lap, and then I could see his eyes were fixed, I could see the hole in the upper right rear of the skull. None of the brain matter in that area was still there. It was all destroyed."

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I

Originally posted by Fledermaus
                        Yoi don't know what the scientist said, yet you accuse me of npt knowing what I am talking about.

Interesting.

What did the autopsy say about the shots?
                        Where did the forty or so eyewitnesses say the missing skull was?

"All of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle with bright matter in the middle of it, it just went like that. (She means the mist disappeared into the air). The back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. He must've been hit from the front or side, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM
                        Last edited by frisco kid; 08-13-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

One can only work with what's available. Maybe there's a better copy of the nix film, idk. Groden had to zoom in on the limo because the original had a distant shot. We can see where I go the close-up of Greer slowing down.

Advance to 1:09 for the close-up. Robert Groden narrarates but ignores Greer's left arm movement and focuses on the headshot.

jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUXeTmFFZw

I started looking at the Zapruder film in 7-09 and it went from there. I got the closeup of Greer's arm going over in 9-2010. That's what's made it factual. I paid a guy a whopping thirty dollars to enhance it. Once that was clear this case was closed for everyone willing to look past all the nonsense that came before it. If Greer's left arm really moved back toward JFK just the way it appears to in Zapruder, then he was definitely the shooter. They apparently had to create a cartoon of Greer shooting jfk, which is quite comical to say the least.

Your next president is a heartless wretch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
                          Last edited by frisco kid; 12-07-2020, 01:55 PM.

Comment

V. Palamara: 'Medical Reference' book (excerpt)

JFK Lancer

The damage to the cerebellum confirms the exit wound was low at the lowest point, but definitely extended to the Parietal bone, and likely to the Temporal region. That is consistent with the autopsy report.

1) Dr. William Kemp Clark, Chief Neurosurgeon:
                            WR 516-518/ 17 H 1-3 / CE 392 [undated summary; see also 21 H 150-152
                            :Clark's 11/23/63 report to Admiral Burkley with the verbatim summary .
                            In addition, see "Assassination Science", pp. 416-418: this is an FBI
                            report dated 11/25/63 which includes the verbatim summary to Burkley
                            from 11/23/63]---"..in the occipital region of the skull "; "There was a
                            large wound in the right occipitoparietal region "; "Both cerebral and
                            cerebellar tissue were extruding from the wound
                            .";

2) Dr. Malcolm Oliver "Mac" Perry, Attending Surgeon:
                            a) WR 521-522/ 17 H 6-7/ CE392: report written 11/22/63---"A large wound
                            of the right posterior cranium
                            ";
                            b) Parkland press conference, 11/22/63 [see "Assassination Science", pp.
                            419-427; silent film clip used in "Reasonable Doubt" (1988), "20/20"
                            (4/92), etc.]---"There was an entrance wound in the neck It appeared to
                            be coming at him The wound appeared to be an entrance wound in the front
                            of the throat; yes, that is correct. The exit wound, I don't know. It
                            could have been the head or there could have been a second wound of the
                            head." (apparently, based off this conference, the Associated Press
                            dispatch on 11/22/63 stated that Dr. Perry "said the entrance wound was
                            in the front of the head
                            ," while all the AP wires for this day stated
                            that JFK had a large hole in the "back" of his head.);

3) Dr. Robert Nelson McClelland, Attending Surgeon:
                            a) WR 526-527 / 17 H 11-12 / CE 392: report written 11/22/63---" a
                            massive gunshot wound of the head with a fragment wound of the
                            trachea The cause of death was due to massive head and brain injury from
                            a gunshot wound of the left temple.";
                            b) "St. Louis Post-Dispatch", 12/1/63---"This [the neck wound] did
                            appear to be an entrance wound."
                            c)e) 6 H 33-34, 35, 37 / testimony---" I could very closely examine the
                            head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull
                            had been extremely blasted probably a third or so
                            , at least, of the
                            brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar
                            tissue had been blasted out
                            "; " there was definitely a piece of
                            cerebellum that extruded from the wound "; " the loss of cerebral and
                            cerebellar tissues were so great massive head injuries with loss of
                            large amounts of cerebral and cerebellar tissues "; "The initial
                            impression that we had was that perhaps the wound in the neck, the
                            anterior part of the neck, was an entrance wound and that it had perhaps
                            taken a trajectory off the anterior vertebral body and again into the
                            skull itself, exiting out the back, to produce the massive injury in the
                            head.";

4) Dr. Marion Thomas "Pepper" Jenkins, Chief Anesthesiologist [deceased
                            11/22/94]:
                            WR 529-530 / 17 H 14-15 / CE 392: report addressed to Administrator
                            C.J. Price dated 11/22/63 (the verbatim, retyped report, this time
                            addressed to Dean A.J. Gill, can be found at 20 H 252-253)---" a great
                            laceration on the right side of the head (temporal and occipital),
                            causing a great defect in the skull plate so that there was herniation
                            and laceration of great areas of the brain, even to the extent that the
                            cerebellum had portruded from the wound
                            ."[see also p. 35 of Jesse
                            Curry's 1969 book entitled "JFK Assassination File"];

5) Dr. Charles James "Jim" Carrico, Resident Surgeon:
                            a) WR 519-520 / 17 H 4-5 / CE 392: handwritten report dated
                            11/22/63---"[the skull] wound had avulsed the calvarium and shredded
                            brain tissue present with profuse oozing attempts to control slow oozing
                            from cerebral and cerebellar tissue via packs instituted
                            ."; "small
                            penetrating wound of ent. neck";

6) Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, Chief Resident Surgeon:
                            a) 20 H 333: handwritten report dated 11/23/63---" severe skull and
                            brain injury was noted as well as a small hole in anterior midline of
                            neck thought to be a bullet entrance wound air was bubbling through the
                            neck wound.";
                            b)a) 6 H 53-54, 56 / testimony (3/24/64)---" he had a large wound in the
                            right posterior side of the head There was large defect in the back side
                            of the head
                            as the President lay on the cart with what appeared to be
                            some brain hanging out of this wound with multiple pieces of skull noted
                            with the brain "; "what appeared to be an exit wound in the posterior
                            portion of the skull
                            the only speculation that I could have as far as to
                            how this could occur with a single wound would be that it would enter
                            the anterior neck and possibly strike a vertebral body and then change
                            its course and exit in the region of the posterior portion of the
                            head."; "The hole [in the throat] was very small and relatively clean
                            cut, as you would see in a bullet that is entering rather than exiting
                            from a patient.";

7) Dr. Gene Coleman Akin, Resident Anesthesiologist [a.k.a. Solomon Ben
                            Israel]:
                            6 H 65 and 67 / testimony---"The back of the right occipitalparietal
                            portion of his head was shattered
                            , with brain substance extruding."; "I
                            assume the right occiptalparietal region was the exit,
                            so to speak, that
                            he had probably been hit on the other side of the head, or at least
                            tangentially in the back of the head "; "this [the neck wound] must have
                            been an entrance wound ";

8) Dr. Paul Conrad Peters, Urologist:
                            6 H 70-71 / testimony---"It was pointed out that an examination of the
                            brain had been done we saw the wound of entry in the throat and noted
                            the large occipital wound ";" I noticed that there was a large defect in
                            the occiput It seemed to me that in the right occipitalparietal area
                            that there was a large defect
                            .";

9) Dr. Charles A. Crenshaw, Resident Surgeon:
                            a) "Conspiracy of Silence" (1992), p. 86 (and throughout [inc. photos of
                            himself])---"I walked to the President's head to get a closer look. His
                            entire right cerebral hemisphere appeared to be gone. It looked like a
                            crater---an empty cavity From the damage I saw, there was no doubt in my
                            mind that the bullet had entered his head through the front
                            , and as it
                            surgically passed through his cranium, the missile obliterated part of
                            the temporal and all the parietal and occipital lobes before it
                            lacerated the cerebellum
                            ."; [p. 79] "I also identified a small opening
                            about the diameter of a pencil at the midline of his throat to be an
                            entry bullet hole. There was no doubt in my mind about that wound.";
                            b) "High Treason 2", pp. 110-115 and 549 (interviews of 7/12/80 [90?]
                            and 9/21/91)---" it was in the parietal-occipital area"; thinks the
                            body was tampered with at Bethesda
                            ;
                            c) WC references to his presence on 11/22/63: 6 H 40 (Baxter), 6 H 31-32
                            (McClelland), 6 H 80-81 (Salyer), 6 H 141 (Henchcliffe), 6 H 60
                            (Curtis)+15 H 761: index;
                            d) Completely overlooked WC reference to his presence on 11/24/63: 21 H
                            265(report by Parkland Administrator Charles Price)---"Dr. Charles
                            Crenshaw was in the corridor and said they had been alerted. He said,
                            'You're not going to put him [Oswald] in the same room the President was
                            in, are you?' [I] told him I surely was glad he had thought of it and by
                            all means, not to.";

Last edited by frisco kid; 10-04-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

What's so great about a case like this is the plethora of evidence and the web that provides access to it all. Hugh Betzer saw Hickey's rifle, which was not fired, and the driver's handgun, the weapon that killed the President. That's powerful corroboration by just one witness.

Betzner confirms that two guns were in the motorcade, one being the handgun that the driver used to assassinate the President and the other pulled by an agent in the follow-up car. The firecracker reference is a subtle way of saying a shot was fired in the limo.

JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle.

I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass.

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-19-2016, 09:42 PM.

Comment

SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63
                                I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how close we were to it...
                                it was the right rear part of his head...because that's the part I saw blow out.
                                I saw hair come out, the piece blow out,
                                then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out
                                ".

.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I
                                https://www.jfk-assassination.net/palamara/roberts.html

I, apparently identified around three years ago that Zapruder clearly depicted jfk's rear skull breaking open and detaching. This simple fact debunks the conspiracy nonsense that jfk was shot in the head from the rear and then the front. Of course, no normal person would ever believe it because there's only one violent impact seen in Zapruder and Nix. The bullet struck the President's right forehead and exited the opposite side, right rear, the exact location that Kinney described so beautifully.

The gif files (312-313) show his hair and skull extending way beyond the back of the head and white line. The others I made long ago that provide the video evidence that had to be there unless the editors were able to wipe it clean from Zapruder. They weren't successful even remotely around the exact frames that needed the most editing. Kinney's perfect eyewitness account corroborates exactly what Zapruder has always shown, jfk's right rear skull was blown off, which means that hundreds of researchers either ignored these video facts or didn't look close enough. Emory Roberts was the SS agent in charge and rode in the follow-up car along with Kinney, Hill, and several others. He told the agents not to move after the first shots were fired, in other words, "stay still until the fatal shot is fired". The SS agents were the only guilty parties involved that day where conclusive evidence exists of their involvement.

Kinney, the driver with the sunglasses in the follow-up car had a perfect view of the rear exploding. It's verified and proven. Clint Hill, the agent who got Jackie back in the limo stood next to Kinney.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/roberts.html
                                http://jfkhistory.com/bell/med%20evidence.pdf

http://www.jfklancer.com/Agents.html

SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT THE REAR

DON'T MISS THIS STARTLING INTERVIEW OF SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAMUEL A. KINNY, IN THE FOLLOW-UP CAR, WHO SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK.../5/94; 4/15/94 --THIS IS ONE OF VINCE PALAMARA'S EARLIEST AND BEST INTERVIEWS:

SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63.
                                Interviewed three times between 1992 and 1994, Kinney was a rich source of information. In an exclusive interview conducted on 10/19/92, the author learned the following new information from Kinney: the agent admitted that "we (the Secret Service) didn't do our job", adding that he thinks about the assassination "every night" and has even "dreamed about it." ...Sam said "e...no, no, no, he had nothing to do with that...(ordering agents off the rear off the limo)...No, never- ...President Kennedy was one of the easiest presidents to ever protect; Harry S. Truman was a jewel just like John F. Kennedy was...99% of the agents would agree...(JFK) was one of the best presidents ever to control-he trusted every one of us". In regard to the infamous quote from William Manchester, whereupon Kennedy allegedly said "Keep those Ivy League charlatans off the back of the car"[ "The Death of a President", p. 37 (1988 version)], Kinney said "That is false. I talked to William Manchester; he called me on the book [sic]...for the record of history that is false- Kennedy never ordered us to do anything. I am aware of what is being said but that is false". .. Sam also told me that JFK had nothing to do with the limiting of motorcycles during motorcades, and that Ken O'Donnell did not interfere with the agents : "Nobody ordered anyone around". ...

In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was) the back of the head. I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come out...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out, then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out". Elaborating further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
                                head". Asked to explain the 1500 gram brain at the autopsy, Sam seemed perplexed, saying that "there was brain matter all over the place"....Amazingly, when I told Kinney that there was a book- "High Treason"- that alleged that "[SS agent] Emory Roberts ordered the men not to move", Sam said, "Exactly right"! ... I also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in writing, but I was too late: his widow Hazel informed me that Sam passed away 7/21/97 while they were travelling through Iowa [letter to author dated 11/20/97].

In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was) the back of the head. I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come out...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out, then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out".

Last edited by frisco kid; 08-15-2023, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X