Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98a56d8b6d66d84023e3e4f91898dc58d739ef9052c726b111b11bf629671436.png

98a76c3ee2ef3be8fd4d50271853cf162edac9d6e78e9f5d9e8ccb5fcdb49a1e.png

.................................................. ....................

Comment

• All roads may lead to ROME, BUT, they are closed.
      https://twitter.com/hashtag/VaticanB...=hashtag_click
      Sciencesplat has a bunch of vids
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpa...BC7VpvT45qu-_Q
      Last edited by Danny B; 01-11-2021, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post
        All roads may lead to ROME, BUT, they are closed.
        https://twitter.com/hashtag/VaticanB...=hashtag_click
        Sciencesplat has a bunch of vids
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpa...BC7VpvT45qu-_Q
        How can I convey the level of freaking fury against the POPE and pedo Priests the American people have. The Pope is dead trust me. Or soon to be.

Get comfy 10 days of darkness, clock running. Moar popcorn. Moar as in Moarlocks. One species above and one below. Exactly. Moar corn folks, that's how you keep it together.

a99ccbd6fd102acb16bcd62cc90699d691dbb6467994dff06f207210d2b009ea.png

Comment

• Armstrong seems to think that Pelosi faces impeachment.
          Reportedly, politicians are held in lower regard that used car salesmen.
          https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...-Poll-2020.png

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...tate-of-panic/

Comment

• War on the Masses

There is not a war on drugs or terrorism, but on Blacks, the poor and the non-white, worldwide. In our major urban cities, like in Chicago USA with all the shooting, Michigan with the poisoned water, there are secret DEA/CIA and police operatives and eugenics-based cleansing programs that drops guns, drugs, push liquor stores, pacify with embedded Black churches and weaponized music and movies which glorifies gangster rap, materialism and misogyny, all, to entrap young Black males into the mass incarceration system, organ trafficking system and provide jobs to rural towns that wouldn’t have an economy without Black bodies filling up prison beds.

Melanin-rich organs are superior in value and highly valued by the vampire elites. They believe themselves superior but need Black bodies to feed their for-profit prison industrial complex and eternal wars to continue worldwide for the systemic genocide against Black and brown communities, where the Neanderthugs get a steady stream of melanin-infused organs for harvesting.

It’s clear, how the UN-MINUSTAH babies and others born as issues of the occupiers, with fathers from far away places, may be confuse about identity and perhaps lose connection with their mother’s revolutionary Desalin triumphs. But the anonymous Pah abe, goes into different details about the “UN/MINUSTAH babies” and other biracial children that have cropped up all over Haiti since the US occupation behind UN mercenary guns, false charity and rigged elections began in 2004. Pah abe confirms melanin-infused organs are superior products by telling us that the bi-racial babies in Haiti are harvested by the wealthy billionaires to be used as body parts. He postulates the Rothchild/Rockerfeller clans need their blood in these donor children so their bodies don’t reject the organs. I am not sure how scientific that is. The pure melanin-infused organs are stronger. But it’s Pa abe’s contention that the bi-racial issue is needed for the wealthy but frail leech not to reject the organ.

Haiti Cholera: A Biological Weapon For Organ Trafficking?

Oftentimes, the Laboratory (Deep State Manipulators) tests out their bioweapons on defenseless Haitians first and then takes it global. See, War-Torn Yemen Suffers World’s Worst Cholera Outbreak

In our work at Èzili’s HLLN, we have evidence and do know about cholera as a cover for organ trafficking.

The plastic cholera body bags are used to transport the dead UN-cholera victims from Haiti to the US for the Universities, pharmaceutical companies and their UN/NGOs involved in the criminal trade. Some may not know where the organs are coming from, but they’d have to be brain dead not to know it’s a melanated organ.

Some of you will remember, I noted that a reliable source informed us, back in 2010, at the outset of the cholera outbreak that USAID’s first “relief” dollars for the cholera victims went to buy 200,000 body bags!

You may also recall, the incident, when the doctors at Mirebalais we questioned about why the bodies of those who were said to die of cholera were not returned to the families of the cholera victims for at least a funeral? We were suspiciously stonewalled. Then finally told it was because they were getting properly buried by the doctors and staff, in body bags to avoid further contamination of the earth. And when we said why can’t the grieving families (who had wanted us, as lawyers and justice activists, to ask these questions) attend those funerals or “disposal” activities. No answer. More, on State sides, we have confirmation of the uses of those body bags filled with Haitian “remains” a bit as described by this commentator below. For I’ve known the international criminals to cut out kidneys from victims, put it on ice in their igloo coolers, dump the bodies down the ravines of Mirebalais and Thomazeau, fly out the organ parts on military planes to their wealthy waiting clients in the Middle East, NY, Florida and California.

A great portion of human trafficking happens at oil rigs, at the over 1000 US military basis around the world, and on the high seas for the pleasures of sick oligarchs and their servants who use the women and children and sometimes, discard the bodies at sea. The UN is teeming with pedophiles. See, Èzili links at UN Peacekeepers and Humanitarian Aid Workers raping, molesting and abusing Haitian children.

_90840655_019593674-1.jpg

Comment

• I have something more mundane to report.
              Armstrong's program predicted a crash in sovereign debt that would SEVERELY curtail the State financing itself. Not surprisingly, the State has become completely self-serving. BUT, the populace has gone broke, how can the State squeeze out more funding from an increasingly poor populace?
              Apparently, the State has come up with a solution; RADICALLY increase monitoring & control and,,,,, steal even more.

Armstrong;
              QUESTION: Do you think this was meant to be like a 911 event to use against the people with Domestic Terrorism legislation?

VB

ANSWER: Yes. There was an effort to even take hostages and people had plastic ties to do that. If you look at this video, it was the real Trump supporters who did not go along with that agenda and actually fought them off. The mainstream press will not cover that because it does not support their narrative. This was a major effort to discredit not just Trump, but 50% of the country and to bring about submission. It did not turn out to be as bad as they hoped to justify the Domestic Terrorist Act just as they used 911 to push through the Patriot Act which lowered the surveillance of money transfers from $10,000 to $3,500.

The Domestic Terrorism Act legislation was already prepared. They are against “populism” and they are calling for the removal of those on the Hill who supported Trump. You even had John Kerry state that the danger was “populism” and this Great Reset had to also address that. In other words, the end of any democratic right to affect government. In Europe, you have no right to vote for the European Commission or for the head of the EU. You vote only for Parliament which cannot overrule the Commission
              These people have a problem. I warned the WEC that they have a very short fuse. They are trying to pull off this takeover of the nation in 2021 and we already have Biden saying he will eliminate the NRA and they will seek to hunt down people with guns. Biden is already calling this “Domestic Terrorism” and the legislation will authorize imprisonment even for speech. This will be the end of the United States as we have known it.

At the WEC I warned that their Agenda 2030 would be brought forward and it will attempt to put in motion by 2022. They know they must use this momentum now to push forward as fast as possible. Granted, they are probably using our models since they tried so hard to get me to join their club over the decades. Looking at our model, 2022 is the short fuse. They do not have until 2030. We have never had Panic Cycles in our political models like this since the Russian Revolution and the Great Depression.

Link with Vid
              https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...e-usa-by-2022/

Comment

• No matter who you are, somebody, somewhere knows what you are doing
                https://www.monkeywerxus.com/blog/hy...c89s0vht85vu04

Comment

• Looks like all of capitol hill is playing pinata with poor ole Daddy Trump this season. Doesn't he look weak? Cut him off so his voice is gone. Looks like THEY finally got him. These people are not just stupid, THEY are really stupid.

20160513_104023_trumptoon05.jpg?w=713.jpg

Comment

• Danielle, Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes

•Jan 11, 2021
                    13,162 Comments
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7...ature=emb_logo

Comment

• I received an interesting PDF but, my computer has had so many attacks that I can't open a PDF. A friend sent me the text.

A Letter from the Chairman
                      • January 8, 2021
                      As I write to you today, I have no doubt that this letter will find many of you crushed under the weight of
                      despair or perhaps lost in a maze of confusion. It is my hope that by the time you finish reading this letter you
                      will be able to confidently join millions of others who support the president and another four years.
                      Let me be clear: Trump will be president for another four years. Biden will not be president. Yes, I know those
                      are shocking words in these crazy days.
                      I have been approached by many saying, “It’s over…” and “Trump conceded the election…”. Nothing of the
                      sort has taken place. Go back and listen to the videos all the way through. At no point does Trump even mention
                      Biden’s name. At no point does he say he concedes. He does say that there will be a peaceful transition to a new
                      administration and he does say that this is only the beginning. Those phrases are important to note. Indeed, we
                      will have a new administration made up of a new vice president and cabinet as the current ones have all made
                      their treason complete. I will touch on this in more detail shortly.
                      We do well to remember that for more than four years Donald Trump has been five steps ahead of everyone in
                      every attempt to derail him, impeach him, or confound him. For example, he announced on election night in the
                      early hours of the morning that he “didn’t want a dump of ballots at 4AM.” What happened in just a few short
                      hours at almost exactly 4AM? A huge ballot dump took place which showed that he already knew that it was
                      going to take place. That was a public word to the enemies of our country that he was on to them. Also,
                      consider the recent incident at the capitol building in DC. Trump was late to his speaking engagement and then
                      spoke on a number of rehashed things to the crowd of 500K+ but this created a problem. You see, if Trump had
                      spoken on time and briefly, the MAGA crowd would have been at the capitol building with the Antifa faction
                      and likely would have been drawn into the fray by accident and confusion due to the crowd size. With Trump
                      speaking late and long, the MAGA crowd was PROTECTED and SEPARATED from the Antifa groups. It
                      would be very clear that the disguised Antifa people were 95%+ of the people in the building. Again, Trump
                      countered because he was steps ahead of them. This was clearly a staged event meant to blame Trump
                      supporters and try to frame Trump so the 25th amendment could be used by Congress but it failed. Nevermind
                      the numerous videos showing the police opening the gates for Antifa (they didn’t fight their way in) and then
                      leading them throughout the building.
                      I say all this as only two examples out of many that at no point has our president been in a fight of desperation.
                      Now you may ask, “Why hasn’t Trump arrested anyone yet? Why did this have to go all the way to
                      Congress?” Multiple reasons: first, Trump has been adamant in following the rule of law and the
                      Constitution. He gives everyone, no matter how dirty, an opportunity to do the right thing (sometimes with
                      warnings such as the phone call with the Georgia Secretary of State recently). He pushed cases through the
                      courts, he presented evidence to the legislatures, and he even told the vice president to do the right thing. But
                      with the betrayal by Pence and Congress, the treason is now complete and nobody can say that Trump did not
                      allow the process to finish before acting. Second, in order to drain the swamp you have to know who are the
                      swamp creatures. They can blend in very well with the crowds. But the false event in the capitol revealed the
                      final traitors for who they were regardless of party affiliation. Trump flushed them out of hiding.
                      I need to take a moment to speak on Pence. With his treason completed, many of you may not know of his
                      dealings and political posturing prior to the infamous day in the capitol. Pence was already wheeling and
                      dealing way back during the 2016 election season with…wait for it….Paul Ryan. Remember Ryan? The RINO
                      speaker of the house? Look at these emails that were recently revealed:
                      Pence-Ryan Emails
                      Pence was also involved with a scheme to oust Trump sometime during his first four years that was orchestrated
                      by Rod Rosenstein and supported by the Clintons. The plan: get rid of Trump, become president and then
                      appoint Rod Rosenstein as the new VP. Why would they want that? Because they felt Pence could be
                      controlled. See these links for the 3 part series for more information:
                      Part 1
                      Part 2
                      Part 3
                      More could be said but I don’t want this letter to become more of a book than it already is. Suffice it to say that
                      when Trump said at the DC rally that he hoped Pence would do the right thing, he already knew what he was
                      going to do but was, yet again, giving the man space to choose to do the right thing.
                      Now, nobody has been more supportive of Trump than Lin Wood. This man’s career has been fighting
                      defamation lawsuits which means that he doesn’t say things, no matter how outrageous they may seem, without
                      them being true as he knows the consequences of slander. With this in mind, Lin Wood has become a fountain
                      of information and leaks of hitherto unknown information revealing some of the depths of corruption and evil in
                      our highest offices. This is the same man who recently said that arrests are coming over the next few days. He
                      called Pence a traitor well before the counting of the elector votes on the 6th. But did you know that he also said
                      that the president, following the capitol incident, left DC on a “Doomsday” aircraft (used for communications in
                      the event of a nuclear war) with his family and was in Abilene, TX. This aircraft was confirmed by both flight
                      trackers and eyes on the ground. In short, he is a trustworthy source of information. If you have a means to
                      follow Lin Wood on Parler, I would highly recommend that you do so to stay abreast of things taking place.
                      You can also listen to this podcast: Podcast
                      So, what comes next? I don’t have the particulars but I can give you milestones to watch for as the coming days
                      unfold:
                      1. Expect the emergency broadcast system to be activated. The FCC just recently released a memorandum
                      speaking to the requirements under Federal law to send messages from the president to the public. See
                      this link
                      2. Expect confusion. We are in a battle for our republic against elites that are attempting the very coup that
                      they are accusing Trump of doing. In battle, there will be disinformation but know that plans are being
                      fulfilled.
                      3. Expect high profile arrests to take place over the next 12 days and at any time. You may wake one
                      morning to find someone in high office is no longer there.
                      4. Expect this to be a bumpy ride to the very end. This is not a television show where things are resolved in
                      45 minutes.
                      5. Expect more bombshell evidence to be released between now and Jan. 20th.
                      6. Expect some sort of internet blackout or outage: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gmail are likely
                      going to be affected. If you don’t have alternate forms of communication established now, it would be a
                      good idea to start forming them even if it’s just checking on your nextdoor neighbors.
                      7. Expect Trump to be inaugurated on Jan 20th!
                      8. Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean
                      martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the
                      president many powers to act.
                      These things may happen out of the order listed and some may happen multiple times. As I have been watching
                      closely, many things have been and are in play as we speak. Remember that Trump has not and will not give
                      up. He actually takes his oath of office to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic very
                      seriously. This is why they are so panicked in DC: they know that Trump will fight while Congress just rolls
                      over.
                      I’ve mentioned this before but it bears repeating. None of us would have believed what we all now know except
                      that Trump and his team have painstakingly taken the time to show the public. Want to show what Congress
                      thinks of you? Highlight that the stimulus bill only sent $600 to each American but billions to other countries
                      (payoffs, money laundering). Want to show the extent of collusion with the CCP at all levels of
                      government? Bring multiple lawsuits against the election fraud from the local courts all the way to the Supreme
                      Court which will show just how brazenly treasonous the judges are. Want the public to see how rigged the
                      election system has been for many years? Present the evidence openly as we have seen. Even this week we have
                      sworn testimony out of Italy that the Leonardo defense contractor used satellites to change the votes from our
                      election in the USA from Italy. These Dominion voting machines were actively sending data to Germany,
                      Serbia, China, Iran, and now Rome. This corruption is MUCH bigger than any of us expected but none of us
                      would have believed it until now. This is why things seem to have taken so long.
                      Now, the American public is awake and ready to take back their long forgotten responsibilities to hold the
                      elected officials accountable. I have heard from many of you how upset you are with the obvious and willful
                      disregard for the truth and for justice.
                      As the days unfold, let’s maintain communications among ourselves and try to help our neighbor to understand
                      what is happening. Turn off the television as they have demonstrated they are clearly only falsifying the media
                      to maintain control over your thinking. Do not despair but pray for our country, for Trump and his supporters,
                      and for a national repentance to be stirred nationwide.
                      The next 12 days will be something to tell the grandchildren! It’s 1776 all over again!
                      https://nyegop.org/2021/01/08/a-lett...v=7516fd43adaa

Comment

• A few more notes;
                        The Great Purge: Twitter Has Suspended More Than 70,000 Accounts Since Friday
                        The Fear?,,,,, engaged in sharing harmful QAnon-associated content

Patriots' Belichick Refuses Trump's Presidential Medal Of Freedom
                        ...remaining true to the people, team and country I love outweigh the benefits of any individual award."

Taibbi: We Need A New Media System
                        "The rival media ecosystem chose cash over truth..."

"Very Incriminating": Hacker Archives Every Deleted Parler Post
                        Over 70 Terabytes?
                        They're going to round up all of us.

Germany And France 'Shocked' Over Twitter Decision To Ban Trump
                        The "digital oligarchy."

The "Crisis" Is Corporate Liberal Authoritarianism

House Dems Introduce Article Of Impeachment Against Trump, Have The Necessary Votes
                        We actually have the votes... There’s no doubt about that.”
                        DESPERATION

How A Snap Impeachment Could Shatter Our Constitutional Balance

Goldman To Punish GOP Leaders Who Challenged Election; JPMorgan And Citi Suspend All Political Donations

ACLU Warns Of "Unchecked Power" After Facebook, Twitter Suspend Trump

Comment

• Just in, unverified.
                          Wikiblast
                          This is why they are censoring everyone. They just DECLASSIFIED everything! Share it far & wide.
                          Here we go!
                          Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging!
                          Here you go, please read and pass it on..... [https://file.wikileaks.org/file/.](https://file.wikileaks.org/file/)..

These are Clinton’s emails: [https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/](https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/)
                          Index file! [https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbc...p8ssbM46oHXWMI](https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbc...p8ssbM46oHXWMI)
                          Send to everyone you can as fast as you can!
                          Forward
                          “IT'S HAPPENING!
                          Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud.
                          Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.
                          DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down.
                          The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act.
                          Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs.
                          Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family.

Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused.
                          His press release of a "smooth transition" did not include the word, "concede" as he has no plans to do so. Rather, there will be a smooth transition of power to his new cabinet, staff and Vice President, General Flynn.

Comment

• Special operations with Pepe.

Running down rats is time consuming. Operators are standing by. People are dying. Infestation. No mercy.

b622b8db2202f1cad040034ba1a6e2c65c97e76bc89aeb72c452f7dfb3d2d05f.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X