No announcement yet.

Donald J. Trump's 2nd Impeachment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one for both of you. Look around at the trees, look at the mountains, look at the creation. Now from here I will say this. Anyone who says that there is no God is a liar. If you say this you know that you are dishonest and are lying to yourselves first. Of course everyone around you sees that you are lying to yourselves thus you are not fooling others.

Next I challenge you this. Stand up true Islam in one corner then Confucius gods in another corner, Catholic pedo mafia in another and you are running out of corners. How about Buddhism? And the list goes on. Now I ask you how is true Christianity winning over the world? It is you know? It is simple because Godly examples are the formula for a young generation to find purity of thought and honesty. You can kill Christians and they will forgive you.

Now that is power. You will be forgiven and charged then jailed. After some time of repeated killing of these sheep who blindly (As you say)forgive a balance of power will arise. "Son-a-beaches" US Military. Game over boys and girls, class dismissed. Break the law? Just try it and see what happens. This is the LAW GIVER LAW I am speaking of.

Also remember that the bloodlines of evil people are still on earth and always will be. They murder without conscience a true mafia mindset. There is good money in killing. Thou shalt not kill. This is the law. Any rationale that justifies killing is an enemy of THE LAW coming from THE LAW GIVER.

Jesus said the HE is sent to "THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL" or ISRAELITE'S. The Israelite's killed the Jews who are of the house of EDOM aka EDOMITES of the Canaanite's. This is history not religion. King David was charged by God to kill those Jews because they had offended HIS creation by slaughtering babies in the fire.

Bloodlines are very important. Trust me THE MIGHTY WHITEY'S are here to stay, they are from the BLOODLINE of SHIM Noah's WHITE SON. Shim mean's white person. Blind folks can not hear these words.

That is what Jesus said you know. Jesus said I am sent to the lost house of Israel. The lost one, not the Jews. The Jews were never in bondage in Egypt nor was there ever a Jewish Prophet that wrote any of the Law.

Jesus put it easy for all. MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE AND ANOTHER THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW. Now where did this come from? Like the wind no one knows where this comes from. This is the seed that was planted by THE KING.

Now if you can't follow what I am saying and probably didn't read what I wrote I will not be in shock since Jesus said that HE never intended for EVERYONE to understand these ideas because if they did they would repent and God would have to save them. The fact is Jesus who is God in human flesh knew they would never hear or understand. Otherwise he would have to heal them. Are they broken that he needed to heal them? Yes.

Jesus is only sent to a select group, those who hear of the lost house of Israel, not the Jews in Israel with their Talmud practices that violate human rights. Same with Muslims today in many cases. Not true Islam. True Islam is unheard of and rarely witnessed. Sharia Law has nothing to do with true Islam.

Same same with all of the other religions around the world (only a hand full)
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-22-2020, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nothing View Post

I'm not a Christian, have nothing "imposed" on me, will not, and the diagrams I provided are my own work according to my own theory, called the Conscious Knowledge of Ignorance (Inference) Theorem (CKIIT) which I'll be giving in a truncated form on this forum, because it uses the work of Mr. Dollard (among others). I know the identity of the two "Edenic" trees thus I have no need for "belief" as... the same is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil causing suffering/death, as it takes a "believer" to ever "believe" evil is good. Therefor I don't "believe" to know them.

This problem of imposition applies to Islam just as much as Christianity. You keep pointing fingers at Christianity and the Vatican, meanwhile the House of Islam is trying to conquer the world via a silent jihad war. This is why I indicated you are either lacking perception, or from the same House (Sausagehood), as one (or both) are true. The House of Islam is the House of Pig.

Now stop whining and squealing about Christianity and the Vatican: the problem is "belief" and all else is irrelevant. The only relevance is what is (and/or is not) true. One can not possibly seek truth if they "believe" they already have it, hence the degeneracy of "belief".
      nothing, you wrote: "I know the identity of the two "Edenic" trees thus I have no need for "belief" as... the same is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil causing suffering/death, as it takes a "believer" to ever "believe" evil is good. Therefor I don't "believe" to know them." ...I cannot make any sense out of your fragmented, disjointed statements...what are you really trying to say in your broken English?
      Regarding the mythical Garden of Eden, the tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil, were supposedly brought by the Annunaki to their mining settlements in the Persian Gulf , but no one knows how those trees were used. We know that over many thousands of years, the tree of life came to represent the mother goddess of western humanity, Ninhursag, who produced the first generation of man-gods. She became the life giving goddess Asherah, that most indigenous societies have worshiped right up to the present....in the USA you call her Columbia and she welcomes immigrants to the USA and she stands on top your capital buildings. She is the nurturing life force, while Yahweh the Deceiver is the destructive, hateful force on the land.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        Here is one for both of you. Look around at the trees, look at the mountains, look at the creation. Now from here I will say this. Anyone who says that there is no God is a liar. If you say this you know that you are dishonest and are lying to yourselves first. Of course everyone around you sees that you are lying to yourselves thus you are not fooling others.

Next I challenge you this. Stand up true Islam in one corner then Confucius gods in another corner, Catholic pedo mafia in another and you are running out of corners. How about Buddhism? And the list goes on. Now I ask you how is true Christianity winning over the world? It is you know? It is simple because Godly examples are the formula for a young generation to find purity of thought and honesty. You can kill Christians and they will forgive you.

Now that is power. You will be forgiven and charged then jailed. After some time of repeated killing of these sheep who blindly (As you say)forgive a balance of power will arise. "Son-a-beaches" US Military. Game over boys and girls, class dismissed. Break the law? Just try it and see what happens. This is the LAW GIVER LAW I am speaking of.

Also remember that the bloodlines of evil people are still on earth and always will be. They murder without conscience a true mafia mindset. There is good money in killing. Thou shalt not kill. This is the law. Any rationale that justifies killing is an enemy of THE LAW coming from THE LAW GIVER.

Jesus said the HE is sent to "THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL" or ISRAELITE'S. The Israelite's killed the Jews who are of the house of EDOM aka EDOMITES of the Canaanite's. This is history not religion. King David was charged by God to kill those Jews because they had offended HIS creation by slaughtering babies in the fire.

Bloodlines are very important. Trust me THE MIGHTY WHITEY'S are here to stay, they are from the BLOODLINE of SHIM Noah's WHITE SON. Shim mean's white person. Blind folks can not hear these words.

That is what Jesus said you know. Jesus said I am sent to the lost house of Israel. The lost one, not the Jews. The Jews were never in bondage in Egypt nor was there ever a Jewish Prophet that wrote any of the Law.

Jesus put it easy for all. MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE AND ANOTHER THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW. Now where did this come from? Like the wind no one knows where this comes from. This is the seed that was planted by THE KING.

Now if you can't follow what I am saying and probably didn't read what I wrote I will not be in shock since Jesus said that HE never intended for EVERYONE to understand these ideas because if they did they would repent and God would have to save them. The fact is Jesus who is God in human flesh knew they would never hear or understand. Otherwise he would have to heal them. Are they broken that he needed to heal them? Yes.

Jesus is only sent to a select group, those who hear of the lost house of Israel, not the Jews in Israel with their Talmud practices that violate human rights. Same with Muslims today in many cases. Not true Islam. True Islam is unheard of and rarely witnessed. Sharia Law has nothing to do with true Islam.

Same same with all of the other religions around the world (only a hand full)
        WOW...so much confused and mismanaged information in one place. If you won't take the time, and make the effort to write carefully and clearly, I will not waste my energy trying to understand your rapper style gibberish. I can't find a starting place to begin, so I'll comment quickly, and leave...

As far as I can tell from everything that Jesus is reported to have said, he has nothing to do with Yahweh, the destructive entity in the Old Testament. They are opposites, like night and day. Where Yahweh was the hard and destructive male energy on the land, the source of fear, hate, and destruction [there is evidence of his genocidal crimes in Egypt, Jericho, and Israel], Jesus the shaman was the source of feminine energy, the soft, loving, forgiving, compassionate spirit, that wanted to inject love into the Hebrew faith. But because Israel was still under Yahweh's spiritual domination, it refused the Jesus message, and was not ready to transition from a hate-based religion to one based on love. Having failed to convert Judaism into a loving faith, Jesus left Palestine, to spread his good news to those who were ready to hear it, the Gentiles. He went into the world to preach the spiritual message that he had learned as a young man studying in the mystery schools, in the lamasaries of Tibet.[Read the book "Jesus Lived in India' by Holger Kirsten.] Jesus information about the cosmos came from the spiritual schools in Tibet, and not some divine source.

Comment

Yes Jesus preached to all, giving everyone the same consideration. My point is the confusion of the terms. Antisemitism. We all know what anti means. Semite is the root, hello. Semite comes from Shem or means a white person. The point is that the Jews are NOT white so when these twisted folks apply that term to themselves it is a trick. The Jews have always been Israel's (the Hebrew Israelite's) enemy thus they hate Jesus and love the Talmud.

The Khazar Jew are also good at impersonating. Jesus was sent to the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.
          You'll have to read the book. Just keep doing what you are doing, because you can't change anything.The Jewish Priests still suck on the penis of a small baby after circumcision as part of their Talmudic practices and every year hundreds of children get STD from it.

If I was of the house of true Islam I would be disgusted with these Jews.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 02-23-2020, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post

nothing, you wrote: "I know the identity of the two "Edenic" trees thus I have no need for "belief" as... the same is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil causing suffering/death, as it takes a "believer" to ever "believe" evil is good. Therefor I don't "believe" to know them." ...I cannot make any sense out of your fragmented, disjointed statements...what are you really trying to say in your broken English?
            Regarding the mythical Garden of Eden, the tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil, were supposedly brought by the Annunaki to their mining settlements in the Persian Gulf , but no one knows how those trees were used. We know that over many thousands of years, the tree of life came to represent the mother goddess of western humanity, Ninhursag, who produced the first generation of man-gods. She became the life giving goddess Asherah, that most indigenous societies have worshiped right up to the present....in the USA you call her Columbia and she welcomes immigrants to the USA and she stands on top your capital buildings. She is the nurturing life force, while Yahweh the Deceiver is the destructive, hateful force on the land.
            You can not make any sense out of anything you hate, because hatred blinds you. This is why you constantly resort to attacking :

I cannot make any sense out of your fragmented, disjointed statements...what are you really trying to say in your broken English?
            And against others:

WOW...so much confused and mismanaged information in one place. If you won't take the time, and make the effort to write carefully and clearly, I will not waste my energy trying to understand your rapper style gibberish. I can't find a starting place to begin, so I'll comment quickly, and leave...
            Certainly belongs to the House of Pig - tries to blame others for their own stupidity.

So not only is this person full of hatred incessantly whining and squealing about not being able to read (same problem as Muhammad),
            if you give them a picture instead, their hatred still blinds them. This is the kind of pig nature of the House of Islam - blame others.

Regarding the two trees, I already showed you what they are in post #26.

alpha = ALL (+)
            omega = NOT (-)

to Know = Tree of Living
            to Believe = Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

{to Know all thus: not to Believe} = tends towards all-knowing
            {to Believe all thus: not to Know} = tends towards all-belief-based ignorance

This is why "believing" Muhammadans are 180-degrees upside=down.
            This is what results in blaming/accusing others for what one is themselves guilty of.
            Chickadee does the same because they are saturated with enmity and hatred - same as Cain.
            Last edited by nothing; 02-23-2020, 06:19 AM.

Comment

You can not make any sense out of anything you hate, because hatred blinds you. This is why you constantly resort to attacking :

And against others:

Certainly belongs to the House of Pig - tries to blame others for their own stupidity.

So not only is this person full of hatred incessantly whining and squealing about not being able to read (same problem as Muhammad),
              if you give them a picture instead, their hatred still blinds them. This is the kind of pig nature of the House of Islam - blame others.

Regarding the two trees, I already showed you what they are in post #26.

alpha = ALL (+)
              omega = NOT (-)

to Know = Tree of Living
              to Believe = Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

{to Know all thus: not to Believe} = tends towards all-knowing
              {to Believe all thus: not to Know} = tends towards all-belief-based ignorance

This is why "believing" Muhammadans are 180-degrees upside=down.
              This is what results in blaming/accusing others for what one is themselves guilty of.
              Chickadee does the same because they are saturated with enmity and hatred - same as Cain.
              This historic fact is easily verified, making it undeniable to rational minds: The Christian wars known as WWI and WWII destroyed the lives of more than 100 MILLION CHRISTIANS.
              Christians abuse, and murder each other, more than any other religion on the planet. Christianity's spiritual leader is an ancient terrorist known as Yahweh the Destroyer, who committed his first holocaust in Jericho. Read your bibles with ethical eyes instead of Christian eyes and you too will understand the evil that Yahweh has unleashed on humanity. End of story.

Comment

Christianity's spiritual leader is an ancient terrorist known as Yahweh the Destroyer, who committed his first holocaust in Jericho. Read your bibles
                Remember that these were Israelites that were sent out by God to obliterate cities, were not Jews. I do read the Bible and the reason a small ragtag Israelite army was sent out (in every instance) to war 10:1 was because the neighboring people were killing children by burning them in the fire to their gods such as Baal or Molech

The tiny Israelite army was always worried about going up against such numbers but GOD commanded them and most of the time they were given special inside information by GOD'S PROPHET who told them how to win even in the face of such imbalance of forces. One Israelite spied out a group of large warriors before being commanded to go against them and stated "We are like grasshoppers compared them" Do you really know these accounts?

During the middle ages the Catholic Church murdered anyone who did not bow to their gods. Not true Christianity at all.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-25-2020, 03:45 AM.

Comment

This historic fact is easily verified, making it undeniable to rational minds: The Christian wars known as WWI and WWII destroyed the lives of more than 100 MILLION CHRISTIANS.
                  Christians abuse, and murder each other, more than any other religion on the planet. Christianity's spiritual leader is an ancient terrorist known as Yahweh the Destroyer, who committed his first holocaust in Jericho. Read your bibles with ethical eyes instead of Christian eyes and you too will understand the evil that Yahweh has unleashed on humanity. End of story.
                  I already told you: I am not a Christian - I don't bear testimony of dead men. Are you incapable of reading, or too much blinding hatred?

WWI and WWII were actually perpetrated by the House of Islam (ie. real "Jews"): both Adolph Hitler and Muhammad were male central figure orator warlords who:

i. amassed power via oration
                  ii. weaponized the state against political adversaries
                  iii. expanded militarily while signing/breaking peace treaties
                  iv. used the power of the state to create a genocide machine

Islam uses "host" nations (such a Germany) to hide behind while platforming a powerful male dictator. The same hides behind anyone and everyone they can, because they are no different than Jews: to "believe" to be in possession of the most supreme document on the face of the planet. Meanwhile: the shahada is a false witness contrary to the ten commandments, thus all Muslims are in violation of the same, hence their need to blame others for their own crimes against humanity (blame resolves into the original sin). The idol of Islam Muhammad was a sexually degenerated pedophile predator who religiously abused women/children for a living, and this is what sexually degenerated men are lured by: like pig idol, like pig idol worshiper.

However your attempt to scapegoat all of the crimes of the House of Islam onto Christians is publicly noted: the House of Islam is the House of Blame Other People.
                  and this is all we see with Muslims, Democrats/Liberals because all they do is "us vs them!" "believer vs. unbeliever!" and blame, blame and blame.
                  Last edited by nothing; 02-26-2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Remember that these were Israelites that were sent out by God to obliterate cities, were not Jews. I do read the Bible and the reason a small ragtag Israelite army was sent out (in every instance) to war 10:1 was because the neighboring people were killing children by burning them in the fire to their gods such as Baal or Molech

The tiny Israelite army was always worried about going up against such numbers but GOD commanded them and most of the time they were given special inside information by GOD'S PROPHET who told them how to win even in the face of such imbalance of forces. One Israelite spied out a group of large warriors before being commanded to go against them and stated "We are like grasshoppers compared them" Do you really know these accounts?

During the middle ages the Catholic Church murdered anyone who did not bow to their gods. Not true Christianity at all.
                    If you read Constantine's bible in depth, you will learn how the Hebrews under Joshua, sent spies into Jericho to find their weak spots, before attacking and destroying the oldest city in the Levant. Yahweh led the Hebrews into a down spiral of depravity, beginning with a life of criminal land theft, that included killing,stealing, and genocide, Yahweh is a destructive force with no moral or ethical substance, and he ordered the complete destruction of Jericho, not because they were alleged to kill babies in sacrifice, but because they refused to fall down and worship Yahweh's expansive ego. Yahweh is a vengeful, hateful entity that destroys everything that does not worship or please him. When the Hebrews with their higher moral code refused to destroy the women, children, and animals that were left after the destruction of Jericho, Yahweh went in HIMSELF. He destroyed all of Jericho,everyone and everything, with his weapons of mass destruction. He then ritually burned Jericho as a sacrifice to himself as his hierarchy of spiritual parasites circled overhead. Yahweh, and not the Hebrews, launched his first of many holocausts to punish those who transgressed against him. The ancient practice of sacrifice to Yahweh is called "herem", and he made it an absolute condition of his covenant with the Hebrews that all males should sacrifice their the foreskin of their sexual organs to him as a token of their total subjugation to his insane will. The Covenant between Yahweh and the Moses's Hebrews made them spiritual slaves to do Yahweh's depraved, evil bidding. He was the first spiritual terrorist, and his evil continues today in Christian nations that use violence to gain control over other sovereign nations, so Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, are modern victims of Yahweh's formula for land theft.

Comment

I already told you: I am not a Christian - I don't bear testimony of dead men. Are you incapable of reading, or too much blinding hatred?

WWI and WWII were actually perpetrated by the House of Islam (ie. real "Jews"): both Adolph Hitler and Muhammad were male central figure orator warlords who:

i. amassed power via oration
                      ii. weaponized the state against political adversaries
                      iii. expanded militarily while signing/breaking peace treaties
                      iv. used the power of the state to create a genocide machine

Islam uses "host" nations (such a Germany) to hide behind while platforming a powerful male dictator. The same hides behind anyone and everyone they can, because they are no different than Jews: to "believe" to be in possession of the most supreme document on the face of the planet. Meanwhile: the shahada is a false witness contrary to the ten commandments, thus all Muslims are in violation of the same, hence their need to blame others for their own crimes against humanity (blame resolves into the original sin). The idol of Islam Muhammad was a sexually degenerated pedophile predator who religiously abused women/children for a living, and this is what sexually degenerated men are lured by: like pig idol, like pig idol worshiper.

However your attempt to scapegoat all of the crimes of the House of Islam onto Christians is publicly noted: the House of Islam is the House of Blame Other People.
                      and this is all we see with Muslims, Democrats/Liberals because all they do is "us vs them!" "believer vs. unbeliever!" and blame, blame and blame.
                      II'm getting tired of trying to make sense out of your rapper's thinking, which is a string of cheap cliches strung together with no logic or coherence. Do you actually live like this?
                      Where do you get your fictional info? Do you make this up yourself,or is there a well of lies that you dip into, and cut and paste all their crap?

First of all, I write with righteous anger, not hate. if you mistake my anger for hate, it's because you're using me like a mirror.

According to available documentation, Hitler's family included Jews, not Muslims. The people who financed Hitler's enormous war machine that defeated most of colonial Europe in WWII, were extreme Zionist Jews like the Rothschilds who planned the takeover of Palestine from Arabs, and American bankers like the Bushes who helped create the DEEP STATE that now controls and governs America from the back rooms in the White House. Muslims have been the vicitims, not the villians in Christian hegemony. PROOF: The US military now occupies more than 150 sovereign (?) countries, under the political cover of protecting them. Muslim armies occupy zero Christian nations. That pretty much tells the real story of who is more violently aggressive..

I opine, that Yahweh the Vengeful Destroyer orchestrated the European holocaust, to punish the Jews for not worshipping him exclusively, during an earlier time when they also openly worshipped Asherah the goddess of life and families more than him. Wherever Moses's Hebrews lived before they moved to Palestine, they had acquired a higher moral and ethical code than Yahweh's code of vengeful destruction, and they refused to commit holocausts, or become an imperial powerhouse in the region. Israel disappointed Yahweh's colonial ambitions, and he abandoned Israel and moved to Rome to inspire the brutal tyrants like Nero and Constantine. He inspired Constantine to invent Christianity to spiritually enslave and control Rome's defeated nations.

Comment

his covenant with the Hebrews that all males should sacrifice their the foreskin of their sexual organs to him as a token of their total subjugation to his insane will. The Covenant between Yahweh and the Moses's Hebrews made them spiritual slaves to do Yahweh's depraved, evil bidding. He was the first spiritual terrorist, and his evil continues today in Christian nations that use violence to gain control over other sovereign nations, so Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, are modern victims of Yahweh's formula for land theft.
                        What Islam is saying is that we understand what a terrorist is. Thou shalt have no terrorist before me? Did I get it right? All a terrorist knows is terrorism so Islam can relate? How am I doing? The removal of the foreskin is a picture of cleanness of heart and mind before THE SELF EXISTENT ONE. Diseases cause mental break down sooner or later. Am I getting thru

You really need to do something about the twisting and turning of the ancient text. Canaanites and EDOMITES bloodlines were targets yes. Pure evil practices of you name it, in violation of the LAW. People who are clean have no problem seeing the dirt but dirty thinking is blind. Don't you know of that possibility?

Understand that people in darkness can not understand the light. However folks in the light stay in the light by keeping all the dirt swept up and thrown out of their houses. In the dark you can't see dirt.

See anything you understand? This is history not religion. This is one of many Canaanite/Edomite gods.

Gen 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

Yes God hates the ESAU spirit.

Gen_36:9 And these are the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in mount Seir:

Bloodlines and history my dear.

rKAY_N1oMaMO4N82xpFF2FY6_qKqkxp5x7OJBq4aKOJlU5Snt_shZ7WHBvBJGYDprCay416kxTcmEoA2LXgx5kHtcjwb8201JAin2UyQJd4B.jpg
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 03-02-2020, 03:13 AM.

Comment

...oouuiiiiiii...
                          ...rapper's thinking ...string of cheap cliches strung together with no logic or coherence.
                          Do you religiously accuse/blame others for what your yourself are guilty of, as Muhammad did?

First of all, I write with righteous anger, not hate.
                          There is no such thing as righteous anger: you are trying to reify hate as "not hate" which is what haters must rely on, along with the "believers" to "believe" it.

The substance of the rest confirms the preceding: whining and squealing about Yahweh who is equally as fictitious/destructive as Allah.

Either Christian or Muslim: both bear false witness upon joining their respective cults. You can not bear a true witness of a dead man, period.
                          Those who support the blood-spilling religions in any form have no discernment, only subjective justification to blame others for their own crimes.

Comment

The Self Existent One puts HIS word above HIS name. HIS word is THE LAW. THE LAW tells us right and wrong. Outside of these laws is only confusion. Even the heathens in times past did not need any law to tell them that it is evil to kill children or anyone for that matter, indiscriminately. THE LAW tells us that if you kill that you will be killed. Common sense. Don't worry if you are undecided, the Prophets have already foretold the things to come.

God, whomever you consider HIM to be is quickly bringing the nations "FACE TO FACE" with HIM so there will be no doubt. This is HIS work. A man can not do such things. So called wooden cHurches have many honorable people going to them who are perverted by those organizations, almost if not all. Sheep are easily lead into the bondage of these groups. That is why they are called sheep. Like sitting ducks.
                            And since THE SELF EXISTENT ONE made them easily led, the judgement spoken out is directed at the leaders not the confused sheep.

True religion always helps the oppressed and treats one another as they want to be treated. When the scripture says that we should love God we must remember that God puts HIS LAW above the title. Therefore common sense loving GOD automatically means loving THE LAW. HIS LAW.

A wooden cHurch can never cause a person to love HIS LAW. So in essences the first commandment reads.

#1 You shall have no other LAW before mine.

The regathering has already taken place in the USA from the English speaking white tribes from Noah's son SHIM who migrated in ancient times TO the UK. WE THE PEOPLE escaped the tyranny of the Jesuit Catholic bloodlines of CAIN.

For the last 240 years Daddy's little girl as young as she is has been given time to sort out right from wrong as SHE is being purified. There is a wedding coming. Those who are in confusion will have there chance to make the proper choices. Without following THE HOLY LAW no man shall see THE SELF EXISTENT ONE. The creator of all things. You are without excuse. Besides all the nations can see the witness against their wrong doings for 1000's of years and are drawn to the USA for haven.

Freedom to do the right thing or the wrong thing has shown us that doing wrong or violating HIS LAW will lead the bondage and incarceration. You can only truly be FREE first in purity of conscience but to acquire this freedom you will need to follow the common sense rules.

God blessed Ishmael you know. He is the father of Islam. Today we see perverted forms of Islam just as we see the same for every other religion. Here is the historical record of the ancient text.

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 03-08-2020, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X