Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald J. Trump's 2nd Impeachment.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post

    Lots of energy chaos and not much coherence or order here. Let me know when you're ready to liberate yourself from the toxic cultural conditioning that has made you a victim of hateful thoughtforms. Send them away, and start again...
    "Thoughtful hateforms" would be "believer vs. unbeliever" viz. "us vs. them",
    the toxicity of which is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions
    and is religiously perpetuated by the House of Islam. Christianity before it, but
    Christians stopped spilling blood over ridicule of Jesus. Muslims haven't
    because they worship Muhammad just as much as Christians worship Jesus.

    Toxic cultural conditioning would involve being indoctrinated to believe that a single book
    which was scattered in pieces on the bloodied floor of Arabia
    is the most "supreme" document on the face of the planet.
    This is where true supremacism comes from: "believers"
    as it takes a "believer" to "believe" themselves superior to others, thus
    in any conceivable "believer vs. unbeliever" situation, the "supremacists"
    will always be on the side of the "believers".

    Your racist rant about "white" Christian supremacists is putrid and pathetic - the House of Islam is the most supremacist house on the face of the planet
    as they continue to divide humanity on terms of "believer vs. unbeliever" instead of just making peace.

    As bad as Christianity ever was or is, Islam matches, if not surpasses, given Muhammad sets a global precedence for pedophilia on the planet.
    Last edited by nothing; 02-07-2020, 02:00 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post

      Whoa there! Let's step back from our "national cultural conditioning that confuses our ethical thinking" for a few minutes, in order to see the big picture with greater clarity....

      The crisis the western world is facing today is a direct result of the historic, and modern criminality of most western governments, arising from their colonial style terrorism of indigenous nations to gain control over their land wealth. Those indigenous victim nations have started a campaign called: "Idle No More", and they're waking up and rising up, to reclaim what was taken from them with colonial violence, and to seek justice for past crimes against them. Their shamans are reconnecting and organizing themselves into political groups, and leading a renaissance of indigenous spirituality that is gaining widespread popularity and support among non-indigenous people.

      Most western colonies including the USA, were constructed with the same classical [criminal], formula for colonization dating back to its founder, Roman Emperor Constantine in 325 CE. Constantine was a brutal conqueror, who perfected colonialism when he reinvented and imposed the new Roman state religion called Christianity. He created Christianity through his complete editorial control over the contents of the first bible.

      Christianity became the central prong in his formula for brutal, violent conquest that combined 3 elements:
      a) massive organized violence...Rome's marching armies evolved into the enormous war machine created by American architects of war, capable of destroying our entire world.
      b) the forced imposition of a state religion designed to pacify and control the hearts and minds of Rome's huge slave population threatening rebellion, as well as the defeated nations,
      c) enslaving laws that would control defeated nations and their land wealth in perpetuity.

      Were these violently destructive, Christian campaigns against indigenous people recognized as crimes back then? What colonials and their followers were doing was basic armed robbery and home invasion on a massive scale, and these human crimes were recognized as such for a long time by these societies among themselves. As a result, Christianity became the greatest criminal organization to curse the planet, as countless sovereign nations fell before Constantine's cross of spiritual domination. In Jesus' name, millions of indigenous lives were destroyed, and millions of children were abused with spiritual terrorism in Christian residential school prisons. Indigenous governments were mismanaged and made dysfunctional by Christian abusers. The highest suicide rate for children is on native reserves, where generation after generation of native children were shamefully abused and punished for being who they were, non-Christian, native children.

      During Europe's colonial period, many of its Christian nations turned predator for power and profits, notably: Portugal, Spain, France, England, England, Holland, Germany, and later the USA. The one common element among them was Christianity, and Pope Alexander VI a murderous and immoral pope, gave Spain and Portugal "the green light' to take and abuse the non-Christian indigenous world, by promoting the pernicious delusion that Christian spirituality was superior to any indigenous faiths or spiritual practices. That notion of supremacy poisoned the minds of colonials, and supported their countless crimes against indigenous nations. The grand delusion of British [or white] Christian Supremacy, empowered global predators as they hunted and attacked relatively defenceless nations for their wealth....I note that all modern trouble spots, eg: Iraq, Israel, Afghanistan, are British made. In just one or two centuries, Christian terrorism spread its tentacles around the world, and became the new normal, as Christians terrorized the world for power and profit. Christianity became the largest criminal organization to enslave indigenous nations, their children, and their land wealth.

      Today, the USA, Britain, Canada, Australia, and a few smaller nations who have been dominated and controlled by British or white Christian Supremacists, have been attacking and terrorizing Muslim nations for their rich resources. But now, some of those indigenous nations are waking up and fighting back against colonial aggression and theft., and they're not going to take it anymore. The criminality of colonialism [hegemony], is become more obvious to those who have transcended their cultural conditioning to see the truth about how their country's violence has harmed the world. That massive violence is being returned to the senders, and it now threatens them.

      The one, non-Christian nation that still practices criminal colonialism to take sovereign lands that do not belong them is Israel. According to the Old Testament, the Hebrews who comprised Israel, committed genocidal land theft, when their spiritual leader known as Yahweh, ordered them to attack and destroy Jericho [1400 BCE], a city that had refused to worship and submit to Yahweh's destructive nature. It was in Jericho that Yahweh committed his first of many holocausts. When his Hebrews refused to destroy the innocents in Jericho, Yahweh did it himself, and then he burned and ate their flesh, as a herem to himself and his parasitic hierarchies circling overhead. Yahweh creates holocaust to punish those who refuse him, or betray him in some way. Yahweh has launched many holocausts over time, as he moved his evil agenda from one nation to another over the centuries. His trail of colonial terrorism is easy to follow.

      You're a perfect example of what a politically radicalized human becomes.
      You can't even separate your own ego from the facts enough to see how 4 individuals personal objectives are putting the entire world at risk of global thermonuclear war and yet you talk about ethics?

      Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs;
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy

      You implied that I'm unethical when what I posted had to do with Western Stooge Politico's unethical involvement in the Gas industry in the Ukraine.

      Sheeessss.....talk about lacking in ethics, go look in mirror.

      Now how do you arrive at the conclusion that I'm confused, unethical, and "National Cultural Conditioning" when I'm the one saying 4 dick heads are threatening to destroy this planet in a Global Thermonuclear War and all because they and their spoilt brat's have a leg in on the Ukraine and making money in the gas industry?

      I don't know where you get off the boat talking about ethics and insinuating I'm unethical.
      National Cultural Conditioning? I'm addressing planetary survival. What are you addressing?

      I think you better take exactly what I wrote and use that precisely to explain how exactly I'm confused because of national cultural conditioning.
      I was talking about a precise activity involving 4 politico's using their posts to forward personal agendas and you're off slandering me with a line of Horse Sh*t about ancient history that is a personal point of view in a bleeding heart narrative of ignorance.

      I resent that you took what I said and have used that to slander me and than to babble a line of religious view points which have nothing to do with anything I said.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 02-07-2020, 11:27 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by nothing View Post
        Entire anti-Trump anti-US agenda is Islamic jihad warfare against the Western world - it is global.

        The people attacking Trump are literally retarded beyond measure, perhaps even moreso than the "believing" Muhammadans who take a dead pedophile as the greatest model for living.
        I only listen to evidence based opinions.....do you have any, or are you just happy to spew anti-Islamic fiction without reasons? In the last century, Christian violence has destroyed over 100 million lives in WWI and WWII...both were Christian led colonial wars. No other world religion has destroyed as many innocent lives as Christianity. Christians made the first nuclear war against a non-Christian, non-nuclear enemy. Christians are the most violent people on the planet because their founder, Yahweh inspires it, and he invented terrorism in Jericho...remember the holocaust there?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post

          I only listen to evidence based opinions.....do you have any, or are you just happy to spew anti-Islamic fiction without reasons? In the last century, Christian violence has destroyed over 100 million lives in WWI and WWII...both were Christian led colonial wars. No other world religion has destroyed as many innocent lives as Christianity. Christians made the first nuclear war against a non-Christian, non-nuclear enemy. Christians are the most violent people on the planet because their founder, Yahweh inspires it, and he invented terrorism in Jericho...remember the holocaust there?
          It doesn't matter which book or idol you worship: what Moses is to Torah, Qur'an is to Muhammad, both Jews and Muslims spill blood over books and idols, and both Judaism and Islam make the same supremacist claim: they are uniquely in possession of the most "supreme" document on the face of the planet, which involves idolizing pedophile men whose "example" establishes a/the global precedent for pedophilia, which attracts the sexually degenerates pigs of the world into the 'House of Islam'.

          The Torah has 4-5 human authors, perverted by diacritical markings, and the Qur'an is a literal bloody mess, similarly perverted by diacritical markings (same Jews), was evolved from Christian strophic hymns and ended up in pieces on the similarly bloody floor of Arabia due to sexually degenerated men.

          The entire Judeo-Islamic cesspool of filth is monolithic: no distinction between Jew and Muslim, as Muslim is the modern Jew - accusations against Jews made by Muslims are being made against their own former selves: both worship books and idols, both use the same to justify their own religious abuse of women and children, and both spill blood while blaming others, as...


          ...the original sin is 'blame'. Any possible all-knowing god would know all: who know, and who know not, the 'original sin'.

          The Islamic shahada is the 'Mark of the Beast' - a false witness testimony contrary to the ten commandments which leads to the sexual degeneracy of Muhammad
          and the endless cycle of blame, blame and blame... the true religion of Islam: as it was with Adam who blamed Eve for his own iniquity (hijab = iniquity of men blamed on women).

          Ps. It takes a "believer" to "believe" evil is good / satan is god, and no all-knower would be ignorant of that. Only a "believer" would.

          Now: who are you going to blame?
          Last edited by nothing; 02-11-2020, 03:49 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by nothing View Post

            It doesn't matter which book or idol you worship: what Moses is to Torah, Qur'an is to Muhammad, both Jews and Muslims spill blood over books and idols, and both Judaism and Islam make the same supremacist claim: they are uniquely in possession of the most "supreme" document on the face of the planet, which involves idolizing pedophile men whose "example" establishes a/the global precedent for pedophilia, which attracts the sexually degenerates pigs of the world into the 'House of Islam'.

            The Torah has 4-5 human authors, perverted by diacritical markings, and the Qur'an is a literal bloody mess, similarly perverted by diacritical markings (same Jews), was evolved from Christian strophic hymns and ended up in pieces on the similarly bloody floor of Arabia due to sexually degenerated men.

            The entire Judeo-Islamic cesspool of filth is monolithic: no distinction between Jew and Muslim, as Muslim is the modern Jew - accusations against Jews made by Muslims are being made against their own former selves: both worship books and idols, both use the same to justify their own religious abuse of women and children, and both spill blood while blaming others, as...


            ...the original sin is 'blame'. Any possible all-knowing god would know all: who know, and who know not, the 'original sin'.

            The Islamic shahada is the 'Mark of the Beast' - a false witness testimony contrary to the ten commandments which leads to the sexual degeneracy of Muhammad
            and the endless cycle of blame, blame and blame... the true religion of Islam: as it was with Adam who blamed Eve for his own iniquity (hijab = iniquity of men blamed on women).

            Ps. It takes a "believer" to "believe" evil is good / satan is god, and no all-knower would be ignorant of that. Only a "believer" would.

            Now: who are you going to blame?
            Yahweh, the entity that demands worship from humans, or else destroys them [Jericho, Israel], is a spiritual parasite, and head spiritual-sexual predator. In case you missed it, this is the destructive male force that has been preying on innocents since 1400 BCE when he commited his first holocaust in Jericho. Yahweh is the powerful source of sexual perversion on this planet, and he's been inspiring his priests in all 3 Yahwistic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam to abuse and harm children. He is the evil one who demands the sacrifice of infant genitals in circumcision. He demands first blood. He only takes virgins that have not been "spoiled or tainted" by humans, for his sick pleasure. He is the architect of countless wars that destroy life.
            Yahweh and his priesthood have been exposed in modern times, as spiritual-sexual predators on this planet, and his diseased mind has infected all 3 religions.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post

              Yahweh, the entity that demands worship from humans, or else destroys them [Jericho, Israel], is a spiritual parasite, and head spiritual-sexual predator. In case you missed it, this is the destructive male force that has been preying on innocents since 1400 BCE when he commited his first holocaust in Jericho. Yahweh is the powerful source of sexual perversion on this planet, and he's been inspiring his priests in all 3 Yahwistic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam to abuse and harm children. He is the evil one who demands the sacrifice of infant genitals in circumcision. He demands first blood. He only takes virgins that have not been "spoiled or tainted" by humans, for his sick pleasure. He is the architect of countless wars that destroy life.
              Yahweh and his priesthood have been exposed in modern times, as spiritual-sexual predators on this planet, and his diseased mind has infected all 3 religions.
              Islam is just as sexually degenerated as any other - the idol was a sexually degenerated pedophile who infected an entire civilization of people.

              The root of the problem is 'belief' itself. It is not about the substance of the belief: the god, the book, the idol etc. There are only two trees that come from the primordial ether or Eden: true knowledge and belief-based ignorance. Because it takes a believer to believe evil is good, all who have one confused for the other are "believers", thus all eaters of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil are "believers" who "believe" to know good and evil. It does not matter what good and evil actually are: it is the one tree that, if choosing to eat from, causes death over. This is why it is important not to attempt to define or evaluate things on terms of "good" and/or "evil" as if/when doing so, one is assuming the same capacity for conviction as god. This is the tree the "believers" eat from such to bring suffering/death into the world, "believing" to have the same capacity, but they know it not for being "believers" they suffer their own ignorance.

              The human body is Eden: the two legs are 'to know' and 'to believe' and the two hands are the universal operators alpha 'all' and omega 'not'.
              Depending which foot one leads with determines their orientation:
              {to know all thus: not to believe} tends towards any possible all-knowing 'state' god or no god, and
              {to believe all thus: not to know} tends towards any possible belief-based ignorance causing/perpetuating suffering/death.

              The "believer vs. unbeliever" division is the trunk of all divisions which is being perpetuated by the House of Islam,
              not to be distinguished from Judaism, as both Jews and Muslims make identical claims: to be in possession of the most "supreme"
              document on the face of the planet. This is the book-worshiping "Jew" - the only difference is their hat got smaller
              and their book/idol got updated. Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post

                I only listen to evidence based opinions.....do you have any, or are you just happy to spew anti-Islamic fiction without reasons? In the last century, Christian violence has destroyed over 100 million lives in WWI and WWII...both were Christian led colonial wars. No other world religion has destroyed as many innocent lives as Christianity. Christians made the first nuclear war against a non-Christian, non-nuclear enemy. Christians are the most violent people on the planet because their founder, Yahweh inspires it, and he invented terrorism in Jericho...remember the holocaust there?
                Sharia Law is evil and this discussion goes on this thread not here
                http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...e14#post496028

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by nothing View Post

                  Islam is just as sexually degenerated as any other - the idol was a sexually degenerated pedophile who infected an entire civilization of people.

                  The root of the problem is 'belief' itself. It is not about the substance of the belief: the god, the book, the idol etc. There are only two trees that come from the primordial ether or Eden: true knowledge and belief-based ignorance. Because it takes a believer to believe evil is good, all who have one confused for the other are "believers", thus all eaters of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil are "believers" who "believe" to know good and evil. It does not matter what good and evil actually are: it is the one tree that, if choosing to eat from, causes death over. This is why it is important not to attempt to define or evaluate things on terms of "good" and/or "evil" as if/when doing so, one is assuming the same capacity for conviction as god. This is the tree the "believers" eat from such to bring suffering/death into the world, "believing" to have the same capacity, but they know it not for being "believers" they suffer their own ignorance.

                  The human body is Eden: the two legs are 'to know' and 'to believe' and the two hands are the universal operators alpha 'all' and omega 'not'.
                  Depending which foot one leads with determines their orientation:
                  {to know all thus: not to believe} tends towards any possible all-knowing 'state' god or no god, and
                  {to believe all thus: not to know} tends towards any possible belief-based ignorance causing/perpetuating suffering/death.

                  The "believer vs. unbeliever" division is the trunk of all divisions which is being perpetuated by the House of Islam,
                  not to be distinguished from Judaism, as both Jews and Muslims make identical claims: to be in possession of the most "supreme"
                  document on the face of the planet. This is the book-worshiping "Jew" - the only difference is their hat got smaller
                  and their book/idol got updated. Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism.
                  You sound like a victim of your own delusions my friend. Try reading and listening to outside opinions, and you may move ahead. When you only listen to incestuous thinking, that's the thinking that grows out of discourse between like minded people without outside influence, you become trapped in a field of egregores. Egregores are thoughtforms you create, and that keep you locked in to the same delusions year after year. Make a change, by going outside your comfort zone, and seek new information that challenges your old ideas and thoughtforms. Don't be afraid to step outside yourself to learn. By the way, Nazis were German Christians, not Muslims.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by nothing View Post

                    Islam is just as sexually degenerated as any other - the idol was a sexually degenerated pedophile who infected an entire civilization of people.

                    The root of the problem is 'belief' itself. It is not about the substance of the belief: the god, the book, the idol etc. There are only two trees that come from the primordial ether or Eden: true knowledge and belief-based ignorance. Because it takes a believer to believe evil is good, all who have one confused for the other are "believers", thus all eaters of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil are "believers" who "believe" to know good and evil. It does not matter what good and evil actually are: it is the one tree that, if choosing to eat from, causes death over. This is why it is important not to attempt to define or evaluate things on terms of "good" and/or "evil" as if/when doing so, one is assuming the same capacity for conviction as god. This is the tree the "believers" eat from such to bring suffering/death into the world, "believing" to have the same capacity, but they know it not for being "believers" they suffer their own ignorance.

                    The human body is Eden: the two legs are 'to know' and 'to believe' and the two hands are the universal operators alpha 'all' and omega 'not'.
                    Depending which foot one leads with determines their orientation:
                    {to know all thus: not to believe} tends towards any possible all-knowing 'state' god or no god, and
                    {to believe all thus: not to know} tends towards any possible belief-based ignorance causing/perpetuating suffering/death.

                    The "believer vs. unbeliever" division is the trunk of all divisions which is being perpetuated by the House of Islam,
                    not to be distinguished from Judaism, as both Jews and Muslims make identical claims: to be in possession of the most "supreme"
                    document on the face of the planet. This is the book-worshiping "Jew" - the only difference is their hat got smaller
                    and their book/idol got updated. Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism.

                    I wish you guys would learn to write in complete, coherent sentences, because broken English is very difficult to follow.

                    Confusion No.1 - Nazis were German Christians, NOT Muslims. Christian hate destroyed 100 million other Christians during WWI and WWII. During these Christian bouts of madness, Muslims were forced to protect themselves against Christian violence and insanity. For 5 centuries,1500 CE to 2000 CE, European Christians attacked and destroyed or enslaved much of the indigenous New World. Muslims didn't do this.
                    Confusion No.2 - The duality of good and evil is a human notion imposed by organized religions, in order to lock us into their spiritual delusions that allow them to control us, through fear. There is no good or evil, just different energies with different agendas, which combine and separate to power the multiverse. The human mind is comparative device, ie: we automatically compare this with that, when we're looking for something. In simple terms. "This apple is bigger or redder than that one, so this one is better"...and on we go until we sort out the "good apples" from the "bad ones".

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post


                      I wish you guys would learn to write in complete, coherent sentences, because broken English is very difficult to follow.

                      Confusion No.1 - Nazis were German Christians, NOT Muslims. Christian hate destroyed 100 million other Christians during WWI and WWII. During these Christian bouts of madness, Muslims were forced to protect themselves against Christian violence and insanity. For 5 centuries,1500 CE to 2000 CE, European Christians attacked and destroyed or enslaved much of the indigenous New World. Muslims didn't do this.
                      Confusion No.2 - The duality of good and evil is a human notion imposed by organized religions, in order to lock us into their spiritual delusions that allow them to control us, through fear. There is no good or evil, just different energies with different agendas, which combine and separate to power the multiverse. The human mind is comparative device, ie: we automatically compare this with that, when we're looking for something. In simple terms. "This apple is bigger or redder than that one, so this one is better"...and on we go until we sort out the "good apples" from the "bad ones".
                      Yes I have a lot to learn about how the Jews killed millions of Christains inside their cult of the Talmud? Don't worry the mighty whities who love Jesus will never let you down. We forgive which is something you won't find anywhere else. Now if you are a stone cold killer we won't forgive that.So simple. You got a tiger by the tail now.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post

                        You sound like a victim of your own delusions my friend. Try reading and listening to outside opinions, and you may move ahead. When you only listen to incestuous thinking, that's the thinking that grows out of discourse between like minded people without outside influence, you become trapped in a field of egregores. Egregores are thoughtforms you create, and that keep you locked in to the same delusions year after year. Make a change, by going outside your comfort zone, and seek new information that challenges your old ideas and thoughtforms. Don't be afraid to step outside yourself to learn. By the way, Nazis were German Christians, not Muslims.
                        Please stop projecting your own nature onto others: it is the Mark of Cain and can be seen very easily this late in the game.

                        Both Adolph Hitler and the male central figure "mercy upon mankind" idol of Islam Muhammad committed genocide against Jews.
                        It would take a "believer" to "believe" they are not "related".

                        Originally posted by Chickadee1948 View Post


                        I wish you guys would learn to write in complete, coherent sentences, because broken English is very difficult to follow.

                        Confusion No.1 - Nazis were German Christians, NOT Muslims. Christian hate destroyed 100 million other Christians during WWI and WWII. During these Christian bouts of madness, Muslims were forced to protect themselves against Christian violence and insanity. For 5 centuries,1500 CE to 2000 CE, European Christians attacked and destroyed or enslaved much of the indigenous New World. Muslims didn't do this.
                        Confusion No.2 - The duality of good and evil is a human notion imposed by organized religions, in order to lock us into their spiritual delusions that allow them to control us, through fear. There is no good or evil, just different energies with different agendas, which combine and separate to power the multiverse. The human mind is comparative device, ie: we automatically compare this with that, when we're looking for something. In simple terms. "This apple is bigger or redder than that one, so this one is better"...and on we go until we sort out the "good apples" from the "bad ones".
                        Please stop whining and squealing about the English - if you can not read, do not blame others for it.

                        1. All monotheistic "belief"-based ideologies, including Judeo-Christian and Islamic theology, are Nazi.
                        2. The duality of good and evil relates directly to "BELIEF":


                        knownegatesbelief.jpg
                        satan.jpg
                        The Islamic shahada is either a 'true' or a 'false' witness testimony.
                        It is actually impossible to bear a true witness of a dead man,
                        certainly one who has been dead for 1400 years.

                        Bearing a false witness of a dead (pedophile) man leads to brain rot.
                        It is also a false testimony contrary to the ten commandments. Very disobedient.

                        Now please stop whining and squealing about Christianity - Islam is just as bad, if not exponentially more of a problem
                        and it would take a brain-rot "believer" to "believe" otherwise, just as it takes a "believer" to "believe" evil is good.

                        One false testimony - remember it.
                        Last edited by nothing; 02-15-2020, 11:29 PM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X