No announcement yet.

about the Ferrocell (ferrolens)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW Markoul, I am an inventor, as listed on a number of US patents, and a serious researcher,
    Good for you Sir. I hope there is no conflict of interest here?

Regards,

EM
    MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
    MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
    BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Comment

• A lot of what I've come up with has had common authors.
      What I can't understand is why Markoul is so insistent on ridiculing the
      way things are taught. Actually my grandpa passed away a couple of
      generations ago and nothing much has changed in my lifetime
      Are we going to see a big change some time soon and if not why not?
      If there was something wrong with the way things are taught it's amazing
      that anyone can master all the wonderful technology that we have these days.

Comment

• This is interesting:
        Be very quiet...we are stalking light ! Whispering gallery

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1527117077

"Analogies of whispering-gallery waves also exist for gravitational waves at the event horizon of black holes.[1] A hybrid of waves of light and electrons known as surface plasmons has been demonstrated in the form of whispering-gallery waves".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whispering-gallery_wave
        Attached Files

Comment

• I'm going to jump over that last comment and get to the point of my last post.

Doesn't the spherical nature of a magnetic field supply one of the necessary functions of whispering-mode geometry?

Comment

• Ufopolitics,

I Second that!

EM

Comment

• Originally posted by dyetalon View Post
              I'm going to jump over that last comment and get to the point of my last post.

Doesn't the spherical nature of a magnetic field supply one of the necessary functions of whispering-mode geometry?
              After all...it's all about vibrations. Vibrations produce all similar pattern in all forms of energy.

The same is true for magnetism and magnetic static fields.

Nothing is actually static. The magnetic flux you see are actually vibrations of dark energy and matter interacting with light energy and matter,

The unseen and unknown with the known, the dark with the light.

That is my opinion from a philosophical standpoint of course.

EM

Comment

• https://www.theengineer.co.uk/aem-sustainable-motor/
                This is for UFO to help him with his asymmetric machines.

Comment

• If this thing is for real it must be there, everywhere.
                  How can we see it as far as the Earth is concerned?
                  Why doesn't it screw up high tech. research and equipment?
                  Why isn't it taught this way?
                  Is it acknowledged and compensated for?
                  Can it be employed for practical purposes?
                  The biggest threat to the human race is going to be over population.

Comment

• About_the_Gemini_Technology

Comment

• @Iamnuts

The biggest threat to the human race is going to be over population.
                      WTF! has this to do with a technical discussion about the ferrocell??!!...

Comment

• Mr Nutz, The dielectric constant is a quantity measuring the ability of a substance to store electrical energy in an electric field.

An electric field

A magnetic field

https://youtu.be/vnixSPqhxEQ

Looking back...
                        23 years ago this article was written. In 1995 the home computer was an ATX with windows 3.5
                        floppy drive and 14.4k modem ,,, remember when we had to hike to the library to read a journal.

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.359921

The art of Ferro technology after many years of modifications and revisions became the ferrolens.
                        Last edited by mikrovolt; 05-24-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• I was on about dialectic.

People here have done away with huge amounts of dollars and time with
                          things like asymmetric machines, bitoroid transformers and three battery
                          generators.
                          Whereas this thinog could be for real but I'm still searching for evidence

Comment

• S

Screenshot_2018-05-24-13-24-56.jpg

The motor designers are hindered by using filings when of
                            course they should be using a ferrolens.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• What?

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
                              The motor designers are hindered by using filings when of
                              course they should be using a ferrolens.
                              Motor designers use tools like this:

"Filings"? I don't think so!

I am interested to see:

1.) How the ferrocell could be applied to electromagnetic machine design.

2.) How the proposed theories of this "new magnetism" applies to electromagnetic machine design.

Regards,

bi

Source of graphic: https://quickfield.com/advanced/dc_motor_simulation.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                                Motor designers use tools like this:

"Filings"? I don't think so!

I am interested to see:

1.) How the ferrocell could be applied to electromagnetic machine design.

2.) How the proposed theories of this "new magnetism" applies to electromagnetic machine design.

Regards,

bi

Source of graphic: https://quickfield.com/advanced/dc_motor_simulation.htm
                                Let me give you a first hand example of how a cell can be a better tool for visualizing fields than iron filings:

Many of you know I quit working with the cell in 2008 to work in the motor industry. Earlier, and during my tests of the cell over 4 years, I began to look at a magnetic field more like the cell portrayed. I too, grew up playing with iron filings and magnets and thought I understood how a motor should work.

But I began thinking of how unbalanced a typical electric motor is and how the dipole field is the most efficient.
                                So I developed a new type of DC PWM magnet motor based on dipole to dipole interaction (same as what's going on in our blood cells).
                                The beauty of my design (hate to brag) is using the dipole field.
                                I was able to rotate the electromagnetics (stators) 90 degrees and change motor geometry.

One of the biggest downfalls of conventional motors is the Lorentz force.
                                When you start up a motor, good old Lorentz SLAMS the rotor into one of the bearings (depending on rotation direction). If you start and stop the motor often enough, you will end up with a bad bearing.

And the new 90 deg offset allowed me to make the stators into MODULES.
                                Replaceable modules!
                                So now I have a smooth running, quiet motor with replaceable bearings and stators. How cool is that?

I won't go into any more details here but I know you're wondering "Well, where is your fantastic motor?" Save that for another topic and thread.

My point is: I wasn't able to open my mind to other magnetic configurations until I stared thru one of these cells for a couple of years.

Iron filings and computer generated FEMM stuff is looking at the same 200 year old view they always have.
                                Last edited by dyetalon; 05-24-2018, 02:41 PM. Reason: readablility

Comment

Working...
                                X