• WIRE TAPPING IS AUTOMATIC

What Trump has done is to suggest that Obama had wire tapped
    him during his run for the Presidency which to many is considered
    unethical. Unethical in that automatic tapping should not be used
    in an improper way such as using it as a means to destroy a
    political opponent.

This is what Obama sought to do.

Trump as President has all of the Intel now and is trying to relay
    secrets to the public without violating top secret protocols.

The fact is that NSA servers run 24-7 collecting EVERY piece of
    data on the planet automatically with TRUMP as no exception.

This is why the FBI says they don't know anything about anything
    because the FBI is a branch of GOV that investigates criminal activity
    and no criminal wrong doing exists.

HA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5TWezvZu48

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-18-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• What Trump has done is to suggest that Obama had wire tapped
      him during his run for the Presidency which to many is considered
      unethical. Unethical in that automatic tapping should not be used
      in an improper way such as using it as a means to destroy a
      political opponent.
      No proof
      Fake news

Comment

• NSA TELEVISION HACKING

Hacked PHONES, hacked TV's, hacked BANK Accounts leaving
        Russian foot prints or whoever THEY want to say did it.

Good ole MALWARE. NAW that can't be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPYJXOMA6d8

Comment

• EVERY PHONE CALL YOU HAVE EVER MADE IS RECORDED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcJFVVPUiVA

Comment

• Russia Today talks to CIA insider who says Obama hold
            overs are doing intelligence Jihad against Trump Admin.

Without any warrant everything you have ever said in text or
            telephone conversation has been recorded and stored for future
            reference.

Trust me in this form of Gov the people are the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPVkHGmw-7A

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000

Comment

• Progress report

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...a-media-nexus/

Comment

• Im not American but here is how it is done in the UK.

There is a number of secret service organisations, none of which work for the government. MI5 and MI6 are the best known of these.

These organisations have a file on every politician and public figure. This is done under the guise of national security, after all we don’t want any foreign power controlling the British government.

Many of the top level politicians have strong ties with the Israeli lobby. Remember Judaism and the Israeli lobby are not the same, however Mossad, MI5 and other secret services like the CIA do work together. This clearly shows that others do have influence on the secret services that are watching the politicians.

Many politicians have a taste for sexual deviancies and it is these politicians that seem to be in the positions of most power. This has been documented and proven to be the case in the past. Tony Miranda Blair, Edward Heath, Peter Mandelson, The Thatcher government etc. (Thatchers Father was a known kiddy fiddler) The secret services know this but did not act to remove these people from public office, but instead used it to control and manipulate them.

When a politician who is not controlled gets into a position of power, he is ridiculed and undermined.

The people behind the secret services are old money families that were known for supporting Hitler, which is interesting considering the Israeli connections. Some of these families are very high profile and operate internationally. Bush and Windsor being two.

The EU was set up by Nazi families and the reaction to the Brexit vote has been interesting and similar to what has happened to the Trump presidency.

Now where am I going with this?

Firstly I am not impressed with Trump and he is after all an oligarch, he has Israeli connections and is interested in looking after the interests of many on wall street, but I believe that he is not controlled. I believe him to be interested in continuing war as this is a profitable business and this appears to be the case. He is interested in promoting the case of Israel. He is against George Soros who is a proven and well known Nazi collaborator. Soros was also working with Clinton, Obama and the press.

There appears to be a feud going on between the Clinton, Obama, Soros camp and the opposing wall street, trump camp.

I believe trump to be a lesser evil than the Clintons with their connections to the occult. Notice how what they are into, mirrors Tony Miranda Blair and his self proclaimed witch wife. I do not believe that trump is the saviour that many believe him to be.

I believe that he did not fully expect to become president but now he is, he wants to remove some of what he sees as bad while supporting the base that helped him become what he is. I believe him to be blind to the sinister side of some of the outside influences. I believe that those who are part of that sinister side are taking over his presidency.

I believe that he is right to expose fake news but any sort of exclusion of these helps the attack on free speech. He should be supported where he is working for the benefit of the people and criticised where he is working against it.

He is no Kennedy, but he is from a similar privileged background. He seems in favour of war, but like Kennedy he does appear to want to help the people.

Comment

• Trump???

Mbrown, good post. Nobody without a lot of money can hope to run so, you expect to get a rich candidate. That said, the Clintons were Arkansas white-trash drug dealers who hit it big. Killary was disbarred a long time ago. One difference between Killary & Obummer and Trump; Trump is not open to simple bribery. He has enough money. Obummer is / was eminently controllable because he is such a narcissist and a nobody of no particular talent. Killary never saw a bribe that she could pass up on. She wanted to be the first woman pres in America.
                  Like Obummer's peace prize, Kilklary didn't care if she won with a crooked election just so she could feel good about herself. She has VERY little to feel good about.

Power has slowly coalesced to the top.
                  The 10 Corporations That Control Almost Everything You Buy | Zero Hedge
                  https://www.forbes.com/sites/brendan.../#666329c0685b

The forced immigration shows that the politicians have very limited power. Politicians are groomed, cultivated and culled. There are lots of claims that Trump is zionist controlled. He does have lots of jews in his cabinet. It is far too early to tell. He refused to make the obligatory trip to israel before the election. He did talk up a good story about investigating 9/11. We'll see.
                  He could be on great terms with israel and netanyahoo and still blow up the 9/11 investigation.

As far as power in Britain goes, the Queen (pboh) must ask for permission to enter the City of London. That tells you something about power in GB.
                  EVERYTHING is going to go through a big reset. It will be interesting to see what comes out on the other side. Russia looks like the best bet at this time.

Comment

• hey brown
                    this is my take

trump is 5x the pres reagan

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                    im not american but.............................
                    but i am

i do not believe that trump is the saviour that many believe him to be.
                    trump is the next best thing to the bodily return

i believe that he did not fully expect to become president
                    [color="red" you didn't expect this but i knew he would the year before[/color]

he is no kennedy
                    no he isn't putting it too any females on air-force one

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-20-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• BroMikey, I respect your faith. I consider Trump to be generally a good person within certain limits, but expect his power is being diminished by the day. I wish you were right but somehow I doubt it. I think Trump did his womanising several years ago, and why not, he could afford it.

Danny B, I like your terminology hahaha. I agree that it is still too early to make judgement, but the only reasons for what is happening is that (1) Trump is in on it (2) trump is genuine and also somewhat flawed like all of us and is being slowly manipulated.

I tend to believe number (2) and that the power of the manipulation is so strong that he is unable to fight it on all fronts. His flaws are obvious and are that of most billionaires.

Comment

• Brown, MY TAKE

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                        BroMikey, I respect your faith. I consider
                        Trump to be generally a good person
                        Just a man who God got a hold of in contrast to the other Presidents.

within certain limits, but expect his power is being diminished by the day.
                        Trump's limits are set by our needs to preserve the planet

I wish you were right but somehow I doubt it.
                        Trump had and has is all so tempting him as a means to sway is out.

I think Trump did his womanising several years ago, and why not,
                        he could afford it.
                        Even with all of his money Trump was never a wkoremonger, his
                        addiction has always been to help regular people so he learned to
                        showboat and captivate practicing his powers to rule.

Danny B, I like your terminology hahaha. I agree that it is still too early
                        to make judgement, but the only reasons for what is happening is that
                        (1) Trump is in on it (2) trump is genuine
                        TRUMP LIKE GIRLS NOT BOYS, SMART GUY

and also somewhat flawed like all of us and is being slowly manipulated.
                        GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! Trump's father was a true Philanthropist and
                        Donald also so once the give and take relationship takes it's course by
                        the spirit, nothing I mean nothing can take it's place.

There is such a feeling of wonder behind this approach to business.

I tend to believe number (2) and that the power of the manipulation is
                        so strong that he is unable to fight it on all fronts.
                        Yes he can and there are so many behind him that this effect to
                        preserve the earth must not fail.

His flaws are obvious and are that of most billionaires.
                        TRUMP was reportedly BORN AGAIN according to a sit down with LOU D.

It's like the wind, not knowing where it is. Or what it is. Most don't
                        understand.

This change took place 2 years ago although Trump has sinned many sins
                        it is never to late to about face.

Comment

• Trump's limits are set by our needs to preserve the planet
                          Of course and that's why he gutted the EPA and most all environmental regulations because he loves the planet. That's what people who want to preserve the planet do. They let corporate psychopaths pollute everything for future generations you twit.

Even with all of his money Trump was never a wkoremonger, his
                          addiction has always been to help regular people so he learned to
                          showboat and captivate practicing his powers to rule.
                          That's why he wants to cut corporate income tax in half and in fact tried to pass a law where the wealthy would pay less than the poorest Americans at around 3% income tax. That's also why you will be living off food stamps very soon.

TRUMP LIKE GIRLS NOT BOYS
                          Speculation at best.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! Trump's father was a true Philanthropist and Donald also so once the give and take relationship takes it's course by
                          the spirit, nothing I mean nothing can take it's place.
                          In fact Trumps father was anything but a Philanthropist and taught little Donnie to be a ruthless SOB. He got rich by manipulating "government" contacts on housing and probably screwed over his contractors like his son of a beach offspring.

Yes he can and there are so many behind him that this effect to
                          preserve the earth must not fail.
                          Complete BS and as I said he has gutted the EPA and most environmental regulations giving corporations free reign to destroy the planet.

It's like the wind, not knowing where it is. Or what it is. Most don't
                          understand.
                          More like the smell of breaking wind. Your such an azzclown and nobody in their right mind honestly believes your BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Magician View Post
                            Of course and that's why he gutted the EPA and most all environmental regulations because he loves the planet. That's what people who want to preserve the planet do. They let corporate psychopaths pollute everything for future generations you twit.

That's why he wants to cut corporate income tax in half and in fact tried to pass a law where the wealthy would pay less than the poorest Americans at around 3% income tax. That's also why you will be living off food stamps very soon.

Speculation at best.

In fact Trumps father was anything but a Philanthropist and taught little Donnie to be a ruthless SOB. He got rich by manipulating "government" contacts on housing and probably screwed over his contractors like his son of a beach offspring.

Complete BS and as I said he has gutted the EPA and most environmental regulations giving corporations free reign to destroy the planet.

More like the smell of breaking wind. Your such an azzclown and nobody in their right mind honestly believes your BS
                            All of your viewpoints are based right out a the CNN playbook.
                            You are repeating everything heard by the so called smart people.
                            Your repeats are totally rejected by the middle class.

Your programmed responses are very old hat and boring as hell.

None of those comments have any basis in fact that can be backed.

You forgot the rest of the parroting jokes such as Trump is getting
                            it on with every woman he can afford and so forth. Shows how shallow
                            people are only thinking about their ding dongs.

Because their ding dong wants that, they assume every other guy with
                            money must be taking a bite out of every piece of pie in sight.

Open mouth insert foot is what people do. They speak and completely
                            give away all of the secrets of their hearts in a few lewd sentences.

From out of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Trump was recently born again. This means he had a change of heart
                            to come away from making money to a place where he is now spending
                            his money to help the USA.

For a greedy person that is a big change. This is where Trump may
                            have sinned greatly in his lifetime. Infact Trump pretty much stated
                            that he became a work-a-holic that crashed his first 2 marriages.

That does not mean he was a wicked business man either so don't
                            put words in my mouth. He simple worked to hard to get ahead.

We can not hear your hateful lies that show your murdering heart.

Trump even as a young man lived a very clean respectable life.

He is a good man. His heart was never filled with hate like yours is.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-21-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• He is a good man. His heart was never filled with hate like yours is.
                              I'm not the one who wants to build walls and deport millions of honest hard working people tearing their families apart. Nor am I the one who wants to spend an extra $54 billion on top of $596 billion of taxpayers money spent on weapons of war who's sole purpose is to kill other people. I am not the one who wants to destroy the environment for profit which could indirectly kill hundreds of millions of innocent people, men, women and children in the future.

You see this is not something "good" people do to other people. Good people do not destroy other peoples lives and their future for profit. However what do you care your an old man on your last leg. Why not take a little more from others on your way out the door eh?.

None of those comments have any basis in fact that can be backed.
                              All you have to do is google it or read a newspaper, it's actually quite easy.

Comment

• Trump was recently born again. This means he had a change of heart
                                Personally I find it ridiculous that anyone would think all the vile sheet and all the pain and suffering and hate some might have inflicted on others will just magically disappear simply because they are "born again" and suddenly believe in imaginary things. As if just having a "change of heart" excuses all the stupid BS they have done and all is forgiven.

As if to say all those people you hurt, all the pain and suffering you inflicted on others, the lives lost and destroyed are all forgiven now that you believe in flying pigs just like the rest of us. You see to the others who do not believe in flying pigs it looks just like a bunch of azzclowns doing bad things and not having the balls to take responsibility for their own actions.

However what do you care what happens to those left living with the things you have done in reality when you believe your going to heaven and can live there in bliss forever like a God. Why you could just pizz your life away without any real purpose and do whatever you want to others and always have some wonderful imaginary place to go when all is said and done. Personally I think it's for cowards afraid to face reality and take responsibility for their own actions and mortality.

Some men have to live with the things they have done and take sole responsibility for them. Some men have to think of others and the future and not rely on some BS fairy tale to justify their existence or their actions. Some men think we get one chance to do this right while were here and there are no imaginary second chances where all is forgiven for what we have done.

It's about acting like a responsible adult not an azzclown.
                                Last edited by The Magician; 03-21-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X