U.S. President Donald J. Trump Making America Great Again 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Space programs

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-14-2021, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Secret Space programs, DUMBs

Comment

• Entrance to underground bases/cities

Comment

• You guys are still working for Putin? You have that right so good luck with it. BTW Quanon is like Spaceballs is to reality, and Trump is a loser, and has no chance of winning in 2024. Republicans need younger less white supremist core beliefs and move the US forward.

Have a good day in the funny papers!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
            You guys are still working for Putin? You have that right so good luck with it. BTW Quanon is like Spaceballs is to reality, and Trump is a loser, and has no chance of winning in 2024. Republicans need younger less white supremist core beliefs and move the US forward.

Have a good day in the funny papers!
            We have since learned that Trump is controlled by the BLACK SUN organization. See Trump towers 322 degrees to Blacksun symbol seen from an airplane in New York City and also .88 miles on the 33rd degree parallel to another Masonic group.

Big dogs fighting for who gets the most pie in the name of Jesus. Same ole scam and I get fooled every time. Trump has made billions on the VAX

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2021, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Bro you are like my National Enquirer of the National Enquirer Fox news. I have to listen to you because you might be right one day, and if I ignore it and you said it I will really honestly regret that.

Comment

Bro you are like my National Enquirer of the National Enquirer Fox news. I have to listen to you because you might be right one day, and if I ignore it and you said it I will really honestly regret that.
                Exactly, that is why I have more fun than you do. It ain't over yet. Look who is talking in almost every case when we read an article. Controlled opposition mind screw. beware

https://watchmanscry.com/?p=6393

Fred is dead Trump Tower

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PWKT8BKNSWY/maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.whatdoesitmean.com/mmrr3.jpg
                Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2021, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Do you really think reptiles are trafficking children? Men who are reptiles maybe, if you can't look in the mirror and see a reptile, then you are blind to the bear which lives inside all humans. We need to stop pushing evil away like it's from outer space or some disease. We are evil, and we are good. Which dominates our lives only is determined by which we feed.

Comment

• I have fun Bro, I don't argue about the trite. I live to define the human condition. I love chicken littles, running around screaming, "the sky is falling". It's not the main course, but a salty cracker that's just fills the gap for the real meal.

Comment

• If you represent QAnon, I can sleep soundly knowing that in a few generations this movement will be as relevant as the Tea Party, or the hippies.

Comment

If you represent QAnon, I can sleep soundly knowing that in a few generations this movement will be as relevant as the Tea Party, or the hippies.
                        Dude it's all relevant. Qanon was started by Jared Kushner with the intent on giving over all of our names to the nazi party in Israel. He is dead meat. You can't stop God. What the enemy places in our way to trap us, they fall into like the fools they are. Biggest intel drop in US history. This war exists on the boards. They lose. Stay with me and I'll put you in position to take out the forces of hell. Knowledge is power. Satan and HIS generals are going to soon be bound up for 1 thousand years. For now the clock is ticking and the white hats have taken out the larger majority of those evil being also demonic humans however the damage is already done and the few left will drive us right into the great tribulation. The time of Jacob's trouble, such as was not nor ever shall be.

Other than that we are just waitin on the Lord or as they say in Detroit "ain't nothin goin on but the rent"
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2021, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Presidents ride the bus, they do not drive the bus. Example #1 Nixon

GOLDEN LILY TRUST cover for Black Eagle Trust also Golden eagle trust.

Comment

• See 2 hr 15 min mark Trump mad

Comment

• Bro if you believe in Jesus, and understand his light, I know you can't be all bad. I feel change will be upon us within the next 50 years. I may not be around for that, but my legacy will, and if I have to build a sustainable energy source they can transport, I will achieve my goal.

Comment

• https://sagaciousnewsnetwork.net/tru...on-connection/

https://fitzinfo.net/2020/10/27/trum...ossad-part-vi/

UNCOVERING THE TRUMP-FREEMASON CONNECTION

Comment

Working...
                                X