Clear All

pulverized & vaporized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FkO5ry1uo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8QCQudNEtY

Al
    Last edited by aljhoa; 02-04-2017, 03:27 PM. Reason: 425

Comment

Kunstler and Rappoport

"Can't say your report is lopsided. We all may not like things about one another or TRUMP but at least you show the record properly. "
      Bro Mikey, we have to operate on intelligence and information. I'm trying to offer information that is relevant and accurate. The world is in a fearsome battle. This isn't exaggeration. One group seriously wants war with Russia knowing that the "Russian dead hand" can end ALL life on earth. I can't pass out intelligence but, I try to offer accurate information.

James Kunstler is known for being pessimistic. There is always the possibility that he is a realist.
      The Purpose of Decadence and the Pleasures of Coercion - KUNSTLER

http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-...oward+Kunstler

John Rappoport, Technocracy and the Scientific Matrix : Waking Times

Comment

@Bro
        What a world of people blinded by fake education.
        The problem I see is that you have simply labelled everything you do not like as fake much like Trump. Fake news, alternate facts and now fake education...Really Bro?. Why not just stick your head in a rabbit hole and pretend the whole world doesn't exist?. I suppose there are two options here, either the whole world is fake and inaccurate or you are... Hmm.

When you realize that just about everything you know and read is
        inaccurate you begin to wonder whose side you are on for most
        of your life.
        Yes of course, everything is inaccurate and everyone a liar except for you and the things you choose to believe in. Then you go on to dehumanize others by suggesting there are sides rather than a simple difference of opinion...Really?.

@DannyB
        Trump has often been called "Hitler" ;
        Fascinating Quote By Adolf Hitler
        Your proposing an absurd straw man argument suggesting that a single statement by Hitler can somehow excuse his actions in reality. Then making another straw man argument by suggesting that if Hitler wasn't so bad because of an ambiguous statement then Trump isn't so bad. You seem to excel at peddling logical fallacies.

AC
        Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-04-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I thought this was comical
          https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ack-trump-team

It would seem they have upped the ante by moving from alternate facts to non-existent facts. I'm going to file this in the "Just when you thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous it does" folder.

AC

Comment

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
            @Bro

The problem I see is that you have simply labelled
            everything ..........fake news,

Your proposing an absurd straw man argument

AC
            I follow your reasoning and it is done right, however yet again another
            example of education putting word in your mouth.

Let me explain just one set of events, so you see what I mean.

TRUMP WON

But for 18 months ALL high paid very well educated people lied thru
            their teeth and all these so called AMERICAN's thought HILLARY
            should be running the nuke programs? Not just the nukes but the
            open borders programs that has been going on since the 80's.

Drug programs sold by the illegals. Drinking at the spirit cooking pot.

Everything you know is fake. Yes. Fairy-tales, pink moons and magic
            dragons. All we have to go on is what the News reports on the National
            front.

In the 80's we didn't have internet. Now 30 years later the old lying
            tricks are being opposed for what they are, FAKE.

This is how we got so confused, our entire lives we watched FAKE NEWS
            in my case since the 1960's so now I am faced with an unraveling process.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 02-04-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Let me continue Canada Man

The big one for me was that the media only covered TRUMP for
              18 months, barely any other pertinent news. Trump and only Trump
              and only hit jobs on TRUMP, which does not make any sense.

News is to be used to help and save lives and hardly anything outside
              of the TRUMP hit job was getting out to the people. Why? Why were the
              most powerful people in the world spending huge amounts to dishonor
              a man that was always just a Billionaire prior?

Killing daily and injustice, people sent away for life but TRUMP got all
              of the high dollar energy hit job day after day after day. I mean it didn't
              make any sense. This rollipolly money man with an over sized suit on
              now monopolized the attention of the entire world on FAKE NEWS hit-jobs.

Wasn't the media ashamed I thought? Why were they abandoning
              so many helpless victims in the world to do daily hit pieces on TRUMP?

What did these media dogs know that I didn't know?

Billions spent to hit TRUMP while many struggle to get bread. Mayors,
              governors and you name the title all seen on live TV with $5000 dollar
              suits claiming TRUMP screwed everything but the dog or how Trump
              is draining the blood out of all of the businesses he comes in contact with.

All these negative adds, university Prof. and students rally to smear poor
              ole TRUMP while the media ignores the work they promise that they are
              doing.

Then you realize that instead the media is not bringing to light injustice
              rather they are covering up justice in favor of their donations.

Very little news you see right now and for the past 40 plus years is
              done solely to benefit mankind. It is FAKE NEWS because the reason
              for the media is to report accurately to save lives to uncover the
              tyrants with mega-bucks who are cooking our little ones.

I could go on down a long list of subject matter that magically disappeared
              that the media called their job when TRUMP became corporate enemy
              number one. The big names coming against TRUMP were required to do
              so if they were to continue to be on the inter circle.

They had no real fervor in many cases never the less the headlines
              on Trump hit jobs dominated the world.

Where were all of the reports about officials being caught? Where were
              all of the reports? Just TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP is a bad man.

And now we are all suppose to think it is ME who is bias?

Remember these 54 jets? No you never even heard about it.

The video is for all the haters of Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l9Q4_vBB84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocHpxhgm92k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-n3AMxdgsY

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wum5EBBPnmQ[/VIDEO]

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-16-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

@Bro
                I follow your reasoning and it is done right, however yet again another
                example of education putting word in your mouth.
                Education: the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.

Yes, my powers of reasoning and judgment generally dictate what I say. Thank you for the compliment Bro.

The big one for me was that the media only covered TRUMP for
                18 months, barely any other pertinent news. Trump and only Trump
                and only hit jobs on TRUMP, which does not make any sense.
                I think it makes perfect sense because the media's job is to sell media and advertising to generate a profit. Trump was very entertaining sensationalizing everything and getting caught in his own lies and this sold more newspapers. Uhm what do you think the media does for a living... they sell media.

News is to be used to help and save lives and hardly anything outside
                of the TRUMP hit job was getting out to the people. Why? Why were the
                most powerful people in the world spending huge amounts to dishonor
                a man that was always just a Billionaire prior?
                You should google terms before you start peddling nonsensical definitions.
                News: newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.

Trump lied on an almost daily basis and said he liked to grab women's pussy's which is why he was all over the news. The news was simply informing the people of these facts concerning Trump because that is there job. You seem to have a real problem grasping the obvious.

Billions spent to hit TRUMP while many struggle to get bread. Mayors,
                governors and you name the title all seen on live TV with $5000 dollar
                suits claiming TRUMP screwed everything but the dog or how Trump
                is draining the blood out of all of the businesses he come in contact with.
                That's because there was real evidence to suggest Trump was screwing everything but the dog and draining the blood out of all of the businesses he came into contact with. Why do you think nobody was sued or convicted for slander against Trump?.

They had no real fervor in many cases never the less the headlines
                on Trump hit jobs dominated the world.
                Where were all of the reports about officials being caught? Where were
                all of the reports? Just TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP is a bad man.
                Well Bro the other officials were not claiming they liked to grab women's pussies or that they could shoot someone and not lose votes or mock disabled people on national TV like a two year old. What part of ... it was on national television, it was an irrefutable fact do you not understand Bro.

Any now you are calling ME bias
                Well you managed to get one thing correct Bro, Yes I am calling you biased because I have evidence which suggests you are.

Trumpism can be reduced to:
                (1) think of the absolute most visceral, kneejerk, gut response to any given problem;
                (2) immediately stop thinking at that point;
                (3) attack anyone who points out the problems with your reasoning

AC
                Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-04-2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

@Bro

Education: the act or process of imparting or acquiring general
                  knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and
                  generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.

Yes, my powers of reasoning and judgment generally dictate what
                  I say. Thank you for the compliment Bro.

I think it makes perfect sense because the media's job is to sell media
                  and advertising to generate a profit

AC

Now we can see the difference in views of what reporting ethics are
                  all about. I looked up the definition of Journalism today and here is what
                  I got.

For a minute there I thought you had me. If you didn't read this I will
                  summarize "YOU ARE WRONG" journalism is not just some sort of money
                  making machine without standards. Well with the exception of the
                  2016 FAKE NEWS blitz plus 40 years prior.

Here is one such CODE. Shame on your other comments.

Poor journalism is about unfounded claims, not low profit writings.

Am I getting thru to you? As a professional you must have been
                  taught manners? No?

So what do we see? While you are smart and able to reason your
                  ethical center in lacking. This comes from the University Mind. Big dog
                  eats little dog training. All is fair in love and war, right? Wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism_ethics_and_standards

Writing that reflects superficial thought and research, a popular slant,
                  and hurried composition, conceived of as exemplifying topical newspaper
                  or popular magazine writing as distinguished from scholarly writing:

The basic codes and canons commonly appear in statements drafted by
                  both professional journalism associations and individual print, broadcast,
                  and online news organizations.

While various existing codes have some differences, most share
                  common elements including the principles of—truthfulness,
                  accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness and public accountability
                  —as these
                  apply to the acquisition of newsworthy information and its subsequent dissemination to the public.

Like many broader ethical systems, journalism ethics include the
                  principle of "limitation of harm." This often involves the withholding
                  of certain details from reports such as the names of minor children,
                  crime victims' names or information not materially related to particular
                  news reports release of which might, for example, harm someone's

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-04-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Dishonesty Not the best Policy

Dishonesty and Ethical teaching for those who can not concentrate
                    when they read. Just the simple basics about "FABRICATION"

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv-J_ArEJ8w[/VIDEO]

Comment

@Bro

Now we can see the difference in views of what reporting ethics are
                      all about. I looked up the definition of Journalism today and here is what
                      I got.
                      For a minute there I thought you had me. If you didn't read this I will
                      summarize "YOU ARE WRONG" journalism is not just some sort of money
                      making machine without standards. Well with the exception of the
                      2016 FAKE NEWS blitz plus 40 years prior.
                      I never claimed the media or journalism is some sort of money making machine without standards did I?. I said... "the media's job is to sell media and advertising to generate a profit". Can you point out where I may have said or implied the media has no standards?.

Here is one such CODE. Shame on your other comments.
                      Poor journalism is about unfounded claims, not low profit writings.
                      If they didn't make a profit they wouldn't be in business would they?. You have also taken the notion of limitation of harm completely out of context. For instance when Trump said he likes to grab pussy he harmed his own reputation by saying this and he owns it. Reporting this is not an unfounded claim because it was recorded and played on national television which makes it a fact.

Am I getting thru to you?
                      No not really Bro. Your posts are a mish mash of poor grammar, logical fallacies and taking things completely out of context to make a point which is barely intelligible.

It would seem your trying to say you got me or that I'm wrong somehow by taking something I didn't even say or imply out of context.

Trumpism can be reduced to:
                      (1) think of the absolute most visceral, kneejerk, gut response to any given problem;
                      (2) immediately stop thinking at that point;
                      (3) attack anyone who points out the problems with your reasoning

AC

Comment

grab women's pussy's
                        JE T'AIME

Trumpism
                        Over 40 Islam Countries

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are excluded from Trump's ban.

911Hijackers

Al
                        Last edited by aljhoa; 02-04-2017, 11:51 PM. Reason: 518

Comment

@Bro

I never claimed the media or journalism is some sort of money making machine without standards did I?

AC
                          Here is your response about the media and their job. Something about
                          making money and ratings remember? The truth is you don't understand
                          MY english because like the masses have a code subject to change
                          at will.

You are not alone

The educational system is dishonest, the Media is dishonest then the
                          people love the dishonesty because they are dishonest, yeah.

Unfounded claims that never stop, never apologized for.

@Bro

Education: the act or process of imparting or acquiring general
                          knowledge

I think it makes perfect sense because the media's job is to sell media
                          and advertising to generate a profit

AC
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2017, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Trump lied on an almost daily basis and said he liked to grab women's pussy's which is why he was all over the news. The news was simply informing the people of these facts concerning Trump because that is there job. You seem to have a real problem grasping the obvious.
                            Well, come on now AC, "lied on an almost daily basis", would you care to put a few quotes up to back up your statements, because I watched the whole show, and I didn't notice that.
                            As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that. I'm not convinced he was wrong in saying that, I remember woman fainting when the Beatles, or Elvis walked by.
                            But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief, and dear old Hillary and the rest of the neurologically neutered left seemed ok with that.
                            But please, tell me those daily lies, I would love to hear some.

Also, in regards to the news, I agree with bromikey, journalism is supposed to be unbiased fact finding, and from what I saw, was none stop lies from CNN, and the rest of the left leaning media. As a Canadian, I'm sick to death of the trump bashing. I'm also sick to death of working 9 am to 9 pm, every god damn day, paying half my income to welfare, for people who don't want to work. I say bull****. I'm a conservative, not a neoconservative, a real conservative. And I'm a Canadian. And I'm sick of the left, and their, yours, bull****.

So once more, tell me the trump lies, but I'm gonna call you out if your full of ****.

Comment

@Bro
                              Here is your response about the media and their job. Something about
                              making money and ratings remember? The truth is you don't understand
                              MY english because like the masses have a code subject to change
                              at will.
                              You are not alone
                              No I can't understand you because you speak in broken English, have terrible grammar and take everything out of context. For instance when you say..."like the masses have a code subject to change". Like which masses?, do you mean like the masses "I" have a code subject to change?, or like the masses "some" have a code subject to change?. What kind of code which is subject to change?, what kind of change?. I'm not a mind reader Bro.

The educational system is dishonest, the Media is dishonest then the
                              people love the dishonesty because they are dishonest, yeah.
                              Unfounded claims that never stop, never apologized for.
                              Personally I don't think everyone is dishonest I think most people have differences in their opinions. However when people start dehumanizing or demonizing other people simply because they disagree I have a problem with this. You do understand those other people are "people" don't you?, you do understand they have lives and jobs and families and friends just like we do don't you?. So what's your problem Bro, why do think almost everyone is dishonest?.

AC
                              Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-05-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

@machine
                                Well, come on now AC, "lied on an almost daily basis", would you care to put a few quotes up to back up your statements, because I watched the whole show, and I didn't notice that.
                                As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that. I'm not convinced he was wrong in saying that, I remember woman fainting when the Beatles, or Elvis walked by.
                                But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief, and dear old Hillary and the rest of the neurologically neutered left seemed ok with that.
                                But please, tell me those daily lies, I would love to hear some.
                                Implying that Trumps behavior is acceptable just because Clintons was worse is a straw man argument. Is anything acceptable simply because someone else was worse?. It's like saying drinking an ounce of poison is not as bad as a gallon even though both have the same affect.

Here is the transcript from nytimes.com

Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
                                Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Also, in regards to the news, I agree with bromikey, journalism is supposed to be unbiased fact finding, and from what I saw, was none stop lies from CNN, and the rest of the left leaning media.
                                The alt-right media is just as biased as the alt-left. Did you check your facts using other media sources?. I would agree the left wing media had a field day with Trump however he owns what he said because he said it on television. To say well no I did not say that when everyone heard it and it is recorded is a lesson in stupidity. That is the main reason the media went into a feeding frenzy in my opinion, blatant lying.

As a Canadian, I'm sick to death of the trump bashing. I'm also sick to death of working 9 am to 9 pm, every god damn day, paying half my income to welfare, for people who don't want to work. I say bull****. I'm a conservative, not a neoconservative, a real conservative. And I'm a Canadian. And I'm sick of the left, and their, yours, bull****.
                                Only 9am to 9pm?, I hold three jobs and I get up at 6am every day and generally go to bed around midnight, had four days off in the last three months. It can get much worse...try working the rigs at 30 below. I'm also a real conservative, not a neoconservative and I'm sick of both the alt-left and the alt-right BS.

As well criticizing the Conservatives harshly does not make me a Liberal. It means I want the conservatives to grow up and do their job and stop lying and squabbling like little children because it makes everyone look bad. To me it means I care more than most do because friends don't let friends do stupid sheet. The Trump/O'Leary I'm an idiot grandstanding will destroy the conservatives in the long term in my opinion.

AC
                                Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-05-2017, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X