Avoiding world war three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing chess with exploding knights

The Western feces-for-brains want a no-fly zone in Syria. Russia very successfully proved that it's Khibiny and Krasukha jamming systems can jam up anything. Khibiny
    Russia is sending it's entire northern fleet to Syria. They will arrive in about 2 weeks. https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2279
    Russia pulled out it's land based resources so that soldiers won’t get killed. It is maintaining it's base at Tartus. If it uses all sea-based forces, pax americana and NATO won't be able to easily bomb Russian forces by mistake.
    The Pentagram is going to have to tell the politicians that Syria can not be attacked.
    Hopefully, the anger overload with the neocons will reach critical mass,,, blow up,, and kill everything in the district of corruption.

The Russians can also jam sonar and all NATO communications. https://sputniknews.com/military/201503041019042643/
    Russian Jamming System Blocks All NATO Electronics Inside Bubble 600 Km in Diameter over Syria
    The fleet will arrive off Syria close to election time.

"Russian forces in Syria have fired at least twice on Israeli military aircraft, prompting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to seek improved operational coordination with Moscow, Israel's top-selling newspaper said on Friday.

But Netanyahu, in remarks published by Israeli reporters whom he briefed by phone on his talks on Thursday with Russian President Vladimir Putin, said "there have been problems" regarding Israeli military freedom of operation in Syria." F*** israel and freedom to bomb whoever they please.
    Russian forces in Syria may have fired on Israeli aircraft - Business Insider

In 2009, Netanyahu made a secret visit to Russia and demanded that Putin refuse to sell armaments to Iran. Putin personally threw him out of the Kremlin and told him that he could turn israel into a sheet of glass.
    Israel, for their part has the Samson Option where they launch all of their nukes at Western cities.
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1273.htm
    This goes back to the original mentality present at the formation of israel; " General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." http://www.rense.com/general34/esde.htm

Comment

war with Russia,,, evolution

Headlines;
      Roberts - Putin Could Wipe Out Entire East Coast In Minutes
      Escobar - Russia Calls The War Party's Bluff
      Russia Tests Nuke-Capable Hypersonic Glider Warhead
      Why US Try To Encircle Russia With Bases is Meaningless
      NATO Has Devolved Into "Attack Alliance"
      Insane US Army Chief Says US Will Win War With Russia!
      NATO To Put Thousands More Troops On Russian Border

Comment

14 Days to Civil War

Thursday, October 27, 2016 19:21

Dave Hodges
        (Before It's News)

It is 1860 and Stephen Douglas is running against Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln’s election will lead to a civil war. The pitfalls of catastrophic events were ever present.

In 2016, it is Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton. It is becoming clear that the election of either candidate will set off civil unrest and possibly lead to a civil war.

We are now just beginning to see a myriad of pieces fall into place in which will irrevocably divide this country for at least a generation.

When Hillary Clinton wins, the awakened American people, and some in the military will not accept this country being handed off to the UN and ultimately the Chinese. Hillary has no plan for America and the reason is clear. America has no future is she is elected by hook or crook.

If Trump even gets close to winning, the forces are of the NWO are not going to forsake the continued raping of the American people and just give up. They will fight!

14 Days to Civil War | War and Conflict

Comment

More bad news

Our insane leaders are trying to get WW III going in Eastern Europe. They have LOTS of plans
          Something Big Is Underway On All Fronts: "Within The Next Few Weeks The Future Of The United States Will Be Decided"

Comment

Just 4 weeks to get a war started

Well, the CIA coup failed. The courts and military refused to go along with the ruse. The East is rising with new plans like the New Silk Road. The Western plan was to start a limited war between Russia and western Europe. This would queer economic relationships with Russia for decades to come. Russia would be forced to sell their oil cheaply and it would have limited access to European markets. The CIA hasn't given up yet on war.
            Obummer, the Pentagram and the CIA have a short window to get a war going. They may start in Poland; https://www.rt.com/usa/370322-us-troops-poland-russia/

The PTB are $hitting bricks that military-industrial-banking complex may not get enough enemies to keep them fat and happy.
            https://www.rt.com/usa/371055-trump-...rities-russia/
            Pentagon brass say that Russia is the number one threat the America.

It recently came down to the wire on the election and the CIA got blown out of the water. There is a short time until the inauguration and hopefully, the WAR MACHINE will get blown out of the country.
            I expect Trump to cut WAY back on foreign military bases. I expect Trump to do a BIG buildup on domestic military bases as a way to invest in America.

Comment

war just isn't what it used to be

The Shadon search engine is described as the scariest search engine in the world. Shadon Search Engine Highlights Dangers of a Connected World
              Reportedly, it can link to everything.
              "Stuxnet is uncommonly dangerous in the world of malware, and to the digital detectives who discovered it and the analysts tasked with figuring out what it was, who made, and what it could do, it was their worst case scenario, something they had hoped they would never actually see unleashed unto the world.

“I wouldn’t call it amazement, it was kind of a shock. It went beyond our worst fears, our worst nightmares, and this continued the more we analyzed. "
              "former head of the NSA and former director of the CIA, Retired General Michael Hayden, would say very little about it, except to warn us of the significance that Stuxnet will have on the future of warfare, representing a startling escalation into an entirely new battlefield."
              "In this way the worm is autonomous once released, always quietly crawling the world advancing toward its target. "
              "an NSA source remarks on the importance and origins of Stuxnet. Her comment is to be taken as a warning that the government has released something into the world that they cannot control, that cannot be put bag in the bag, that will only evolve and further advancements in malware."

" We did Stuxnet. It’s a fact. We came so phucking close to disaster and we’re still on the edge. "
              "In 2016 a massive cyber attack on the internet brought down major news, e-commerce, and social media sites for many hours by using home appliances and televisions as a distributed network of cyber-attackers. Now analysts predict the internet will be brought down completely for at least a short period of time within the coming year or so. An apocalyptic prospect for commerce, finance and infrastructure. "
              Stuxnet, Fukushima and the Inevitable Cyber Apocalypse : Waking Times

Comment

@Danny
                Pentagon brass say that Russia is the number one threat to America.
                It could also be said America is the number one threat to Russia. The common thread is corporations and the accumulation of wealth. The weak mind may see these artifacts as a surface effect never revealing the true cause. The true cause is common to both Russia and America... do you know what it is?.

It's when people like Trump, Putin, etc.. who have no real purpose in life other than to dominate are compelled to dominate every scenario. It is not about democracy, not religion or beliefs or a parcel of land. It is a play ground pissing contest among juveniles posing as grown ups.

Personally I like these kinds of people with obvious mental disorders because they are so damn predictable. You start by pushing their buttons with subtle challenges to their manhood, their most prized possession. Then you start working on their credibility and beliefs then before you know it poof their red in the face screaming like a little school girl. This of course is their true personality they have been hiding from everyone. An overcompensation for that insecure scared little boy who never really grew up. It is kind of funny when we think about it because we all have these fears.

The problem I see is your only concentrating on superficial man made contrivance so you are obviously a nerd like myself. However I don't think WW3 it is an issue per say. The big boy will most likely be a planetary event such as a massive solar flare or an asteroid because were over due. In which case all your concerns would seem to be of little consequence wouldn't they?.

As if to say I may not agree with you or your beliefs but you see there is this 30 Km wide asteroid about to hit this planet most likely killing 80% of the population so do you think we could put our petty differences aside for the moment?. In which case all your concerns would seem quite trivial wouldn't they?. Nature is like that and just when you think you have it all under control it comes around to bite us in the arse. That is not you or I but we my friend, we as in all of us against a universe bound and determined to destroy all that we know and love.

Look I understand your point of view but when I look up on a clear absurdly calm summer night I have come to understand we are not enemies, we are friends bound by a common goal. Survival... because all that "stuff" out there in this universe we inhabit is bound and determined to kill us all. Believe me when I tell you our differences are the least of our worries and if you will cover my back I will cover yours.

Personally I think this petty theatrical BS we see out there needs to end and if we cannot come together as a species were screwed, we truly are.

AC
                Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-07-2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

exit mundi

EXIT MUNDI, a collection of end of world scenarios

Comment

Fireworks on January 20 ?

NATO is a useless piece of dung. Knowing this, the military, in general, is trying to start conflicts to justify their existence.
                    “Three years after the last American tanks left the continent, we need to get them back,” said Lieutenant General Frederick “Ben” Hodges, commander of US forces in Europe."
                    "While NATO is preparing for war against Russia, Hodges turned everything upside down and accused Russia of preparing for war. “This does not mean that there necessarily has to be a war, none of this is inevitable"
                    Just make sure that we get all the funding we want.

"USA is sending to Russian borders 3rd Brigade of the 4th Infantry Division. Overall, more than 2,500 pieces of cargo are shipped to Germany, where those will be unloaded in the period January 6-8. US military material and troops will continue to Poland by rail and military convoy’s. Massive US military deployment should be ready by January 20."
                    Political Insanity: Outgoing President Obama?s ?Operation Atlantic Resolve? against Russia: US Sends 3,600 Tanks Against Russia ? Massive NATO Deployment Underway | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Russia covers 11 time zones and has plenty of natural resources. There is nothing in Eastern Europe that is of any interest to them. BUT, the neocons are salivating on the prospect of sucking the economic blood out of Russia.

Comment

Trump & Putin,, trying to bring peace

The chosenites are desperate to start a war with Russia. Russia stands in the way of the flagging plans for a global empire run by the chosenites. Russia might take a stand in Syria rather than waiting for the wolves to knock on their door. The chosenites have surrounded Russia with military on their borders that make their evil intentions very clear.
                      Israel and their American satrap have formed and financed ISIS. Israel also has no fear of Al CIAduh. They do have a fear of Russia.
                      "In response to Russia’s alleged warning, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has reportedly told Vladimir Putin that Israeli air strikes will continue in Syria to contain threats." Yes, the threat of losing the oil in the Golan Heights.
                      "It speaks volumes that Israel conducts airstrikes within Syrian territory without even targeting the terror groups Western media has portrayed as sheer evil, like ISIS. In fact, on multiple occasions, ISIS fighters have left behind Israeli weaponry following a string of defeats."

“Putin sent a clear message,” said Bashar Jaafari on Syrian television Sunday night, as reported by Haaretz. “The fact is that the Israeli ambassador [to Russia] was summoned for a conversation only a day after he submitted his credentials [to the Russian Foreign Ministry last Thursday], and was told categorically that this game was over.”
                      'This Game Was Over': Putin Sent Israeli Govt. Clear Warning, but It's Not Listening

Israhell desperately needs to control or remove Trump. They can't waltz through Syria on their own. Their proxy, ISIS is having a lot of trouble. If Putin says "game over", that means that israeli jets won't have free passage.
                      I suspect that Trump will pay lip service to Netanyahoooos demands but, refuse to commit American military. If he was going to bow to their demands, he would be a lot more aggressive towards Iran.

Trump can easily bang sabers all along Russia's borders and still do nothing. It is entirely possible that the neocons will supply a huge provocation like they tried in ND/ NJ /Iraq. They tried to get American troops in Iraq nuked to really get the war going.
                      https://www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/vi...4e17d50660271e

Hopefully, Trump and other sane people will be able to keep the neocons from pushing Putin into a corner.

Comment

Provocations until war is finally acheived

Israeli General Moshe Dayan admitted that israhell always provoked it's adversaries until they finally responded. That response gave israhell a reason to strike back in a huge way. THAT is what is ongoing in the Golan Heights.
                        "Never mind that. After all, I know how at least 80 percent of the clashes there started…It went this way: We would send a tractor to plow some area where it wasn’t possible to do anything, in the demilitarized area, and knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot. If they didn’t shoot, we would tell the tractor to advance farther, until in the end the Syrians would get annoyed and shoot. And then we would use artillery and later the air force also, and that’s how it was.”

"It is becoming increasingly clear than unless there is some very careful rethinking on the part of Washington and of Israel, we might find ourselves in another war for oil in of all places the Golan Heights, this one a war involving Syria, Russia, Iran, Lebanon’s Hezbollah on one side and Israel and Rex Tillerson’s 68 nation “anti-ISIS coalition” on the other side, another senseless war over control of oil."
                        Golan Heights, Israel, Oil and Trump | New Eastern Outlook

Comment

Danny, thank you for your diligence in reporting...

I'm sure we've been doing it for some time, but now the mass media in America says we're firing missiles into Syria...

Looking forward to the day our consciousness expands beyond death and destruction for profit... modern day corporate/drug cartel imperialism.

God Bless The Planet & All That Lives On/Within It!
                          "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

So, what was actually blow up?

ET-Power, I try to get beyond just reporting. Naturally, i have to go out on a limb to do projections. Neither Putin, nor Trump want a war. Assad sure doesn't. The neocons want a war with Russia and hope to get it initiated with a bigger war in Syria. They want to provide a causus belli. The neocons are rabidly crazy. It doesn't help that there is a lot of oil in the Golan Heights of Syria.
                            Remember the WMD in Iraq. The truth came out after a while. Trump knows this very well. To satisfy the war-mongers, Trump immediately fired a BUNCH of missiles into Syria. I carefully read the damage reports. It is doubtful that the missiles hit anything of any consequence. Trump said that this is a one off response. He is buying time for the truth to come out.
                            Ron Paul said that MOSSAD was responsible for the gas attack. With American involvement, all poisonous gas was removed from Syria years ago.
                            Assad has everything to lose by attacking;
                            https://www.theautomaticearth.com/20...ound-familiar/

I believe that Trump fired off a big bang that really didn't do any damage. If Ron Paul is correct, I imagine that the truth will come out fairly soon.

Comment

early details on the destruction

"Only 23 Of 59 'Precision' Tomahawks Hit Their Targets
                              - Only 6 Mig 23s Under Repair Were Destroyed"
                              - Russian Defense Ministry, Maj Gen Igor Konashenkov
                              These Were Old Tomahawks And This Was An Inventory
                              Clearout In Order For Trump To Authorize
                              Buying Shiny New Stock "
                              Russian Military - Only 40% Of Trump Missiles Hit Targets
                              Syrian Personnel, Equip Evacuated Ahead Of US Strike
                              US Rep Shocks CNN Anchor By Questioning
                              The 'Official' US Syria Gas Attack Narrative

Update;

Syrian Warplanes Took Off From 'Destroyed' Airbase
                              And Hit (US) Terrorists, Just Hours After Trump Attack

Syrian Jets Back Using Airbase Hours After Tump Attacks
                              Last edited by Danny B; 04-08-2017, 04:35 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Danny B, YES, far beyond reporting!

Thank you for your skilled service!

Yes I am a very open minded individual and know we're only being told things from media b/c we're supposed to know/believe what they say at that time.

I too strongly believe both Putin & Trump DO NOT want war. I am well aware of the ones you call neocons. They're modern day elite imperialists who get their jollies from genocides and using Non-Profits like Doctors Beyond Boarders, Green Peace, Red Cross, etc... They have no regard for human life, for all we know they're not even fully human. The ones calling the shots whose names we do not even know... goes far beyond Rothschild, Buffet, Soros, Branson, Queen, etc...

Thank you again for your patronage and commitment to humanity!

Will definitely keep my eyes/ears tuned to this post as we continue, thank you so very much for your detailed info shared!

Truly appreciate all of the specs you shared. There's no way we missed that many targets on accident, I am with you!

God Bless!

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X