X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeir
    replied
    Very well then, it's just that you wrote "who you going to shoot at?"

This is a major metro area I'm living in and I'm in my 60's. I'm not going to be fighting anyone at this age and expecting to gain the upper hand. However I did spend my life building and maintaining civilization and when I wasn't doing that I was upholding the laws of society.

The bills of rights are explicit. Treason is treason and the punishment is death. Gun control is sedition plain and simple Everyone is free to move to those other firearms free nations to experience the liberty and safety they have to offer. Canada and Mexico both need more people anyways and both have very heavy restrictions of weapons of all kinds. I'm sure concerned people will feel much safer in one of these other nations.

No one needs to explain why they want or own a firearm in the eyes of the law. It is a supreme law of the people that they shall reserve that right to themselves.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2020, 10:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    "No reason to own a firearm"
    I have;
    3 Ruger .44 mag carbines
    1 Dan Wesson .44 mag stainless revolver,, 8 inch
    Two 7mm Russian military rifles,,, 4,000 rds of ammo
    1 Winchester lever action 45-70
    1 Winchester single shot 45-70 rifle.
    One .22 mag Browning pocket automatic pistol
    One .22 mag handgun that I don't mention in California

This is a mix because I have both bears and mountain lions on my property
    True, I don't have any modern combat arms.
    I have loads of ammo;
    22 lr and 22 mag
    9 mm
    .44 mag
    7mm
    Some 45-70
    Can't go plinking with that one.

Best of all, I have a vehicle to run away in rather than get in a firefight.
    1970 Dodge 1 ton Power Wagon 6 wheel drive with a Cummins diesel and, a camper on top of a utility body. It holds 100 gallons of fuel and can get back into the hills very well.
    275 ft. of cable on a pto winch. A 5spd with overdrive and a New Process transfer case.
    It has a book case but, no gun rack.
    In the case of a civil war, I don't believe that the government will be going after people who aren't causing any problem. They will be plenty busy with people who are making trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    You said the government was broke Danny? Yet you say we can't stop supporting the corrupted political system because the central banks infuse hundreds of trillions in to the government. So the government isn't actually the government because it only exists because of handouts from a private bank, and in addition the government is not broke because it's all funny money created out of thin air and until rest of the world begins refusing American dollars that won't change, and the ones that tried have been bombed in to the stone age or murdered outright. Great group of people we got running this nation huh? Which takes us back to embedded dick heads and billionaires screwing with a very large bear.

The democrats and republicans do not own the government Danny even though it's true that both of these criminal parties basically outlawed all other political opposition. We the people are the lawful government Danny, but these people in both political parties get their money from billionaires and let's face it almost none of them ever held a real job their whole lives, they were all hand selected and coached up through the political system. Hell it's so corrupt that it's become a generational job passed from father to son or mom to daughter, just like some perverted version of ancient Rome. No, I won't support this. I won't be associated with these scum any longer because it's these cradle to grave career stooges whom will give the orders to send troops to your front door to take your food or whatever else they want, but the people they send will be mercenaries. They won't be regular army Danny and that's when civil war will begin. The billionaires hired gunmen are all over the globe and even now embedding them inside of regular army.

Regardless of which way you want to slice it and no matter how much you'd like to pretend you have no cause for fear or reason to own a firearm the facts say otherwise to rationally minded people. No Danny, they mean to kill you, me, and most of the rest of the people on this planet in another engineered global planetary war.

I appreciate you try to do what you can. Just giving you some input which you can take any way you like but this is what I think and what I think the more short term objectives will be.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2020, 09:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    Gambir, RELAX and, don't try to save anybody but yourself.
    Power corrupts and, attracts the already corrupted. There shouldn't be anything that surprises you when the parasites try to suck out every last drop of blood.
    "There are idiots who think that you don't need a military weapon,"
    Who are you going to shoot at? 51% of Americans receive a check from GOV. GOV is flat broke. These many millions of GOV dependents aren't going to be attacking you.
    FED GOV bought billions of hollow point bullets. Too expensive for target practice and, prohibited in war.
    "do too many things with too little resources and too little assistance"
    "will enable me to transit through their plan with some degree of comfort."
    James Kunstler wrote a book, "The Long Emergency" That pretty much sums it up. This is going to go on for many years. I wouldn't count on any assistance.
    I certainly don't. I started prepping about 15 years ago.

"give up on the idea that I can change anything. I give and give and all I get here is crickets some pats on the head"
    I write the "economic pressures" thread. I have to do a LOT of reading to try to post accurate information. That is my little contribution to adding to awareness.
    I never did expect any pats on the head.
    You should lower your expectations and, just focus on creating the ability of getting off to the side.
    "stop the insanity of supporting these people"
    Actually, you really can't stop supporting them. The Central Banks infuse hundreds of trillions into supporting them. There is no practical method of withdrawing this support.
    51% of Americans receive a check from GOV. How are you going to get them to withdraw support?
    You need to focus JUST on getting out of the mainstream.

This emerging pandemic is adding a whole new dimension to that problem,

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    War is coming and you can bank on that because what all dictatorships must do before going to war is to disarm the population. They cannot go to war with the Russians and Chinese if the American People are armed because they know the people will revolt.
    https://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2...-virginia.html

They aren't prepared to go to total war with the Russians and Chinese just yet because Imperial Headquarters, whether in Washington DC, or Olympia Washington, or in Sacramento, CA. They all know that the American People will revolt if the lunatics pulling the strings of these joker puppets called politicians were to do that right now. No living American has any idea what a Global War in our Age could mean, but the billionaires whom are bankrolling the gun grab know that it wouldn't take too long before they would be facing a civil war internally and another externally, and they know that's something that couldn't be handled so the guns have to go. As soon as that happens any posting like this one will be cause for arrest and probably a death sentence.

You'll all see ....history proves these people savagery is unmatched. Wait till they do get absolute power then you will feel the whip.

There are idiots who think that you don't need a military weapon, but these clueless imbeciles live in a self induced dream world, believing they will themselves never have a cause to hold one in their own hands, a child's fantasy land is where these people have spent their own lives, never taking up adult responsibility for either their own safety or those of others around them. These are the same people that will curse their own blind stupidity, at least those whom live long enough to be put in forced labor battalions will. Just ask any German or Russian who lived through WWII, that is if you can find one still left alive which I doubt.

This is what's coming, this is the future of our world as played out in the hands of the out of control political farce being played by hired hacks, shortly to be replaced by real billionaires, and that's when the crowning's begin. New royalty is what we have on the way.

Americans are unaware that they, that's you and I people, are now the single most hated peoples on planet earth. I think we are more hated then even the Jewish State of Israel. Certainly a challenge but evidently we have topped even those people. Thank a politician for that. Thank a Billionaire more importantly.
    Who bankrolled Adolf Hitler...I forget... billionaires?

Ya know, I'm trying to do too many things with too little resources and too little assistance whilst wondering not if the billionaire boys club is going to blow 90% of humanity to kingdom come, but rather when and by what means, and if there's a damn thing I can do that will enable me to transit through their plan with some degree of comfort. I have to give up on the idea that I can change anything. I give and give and all I get here is crickets some pats on the head and the occasional attack by some *******. Lol~

It's quickly coming down to a plan for personal survival and here's why:

The only government we have are hired actors on permanent assignment working for the billionaire boys pedophile club. These aren't political parties, they are crazies, crazies whom are right now plotting to get you all killed in your own beds and fighting over which side gets the job. Christ almighty what freaking government?

Ya know here in Washington State the people have for the second time now voted to restrict the State's taxation fee's on car tabs. What does the local news say about this? Oh, it's car tab controversy. Not a decision by democratic vote evidently. These people should be dragged out to the nearest street lamp and hung upside down like the traitors they are: Car tab controversy is what the billionaire broadcasting network in Seattle calls voting now. The question is whose directing the shill stooges on TV to frame a public decision as a legal controversy when it's the peoples lawful right to decide in matters like this. If the people want to drive on dirt roads it's their own damn choice. The only people who oppose this are owners of construction companies whom profit every year off the increased thievery of quadrupled car fees in the last 5 years alone. So there's no government of the people and the airways are certainly not public let alone controlled by our government because that government is no longer our government. The billionaires have hijacked the whole damned thing.

Christ.....what government is that? The only government we have in the State of Washington is a gangster thug outfit looting people and disregarding the voice of the people. That's the only one I see residing in Olympia Washington. A government that has done nothing to prohibit corporate influence or purchase of legislative power is not a government but a terrorist network of organized crime. God only know's how the local thugs measure up to the gang bangers in DC, but quite frankly I really think we would all be better off without either of them.

Ya know this is far bigger than people realize. Our own lives are at stake here and yet most seem oblivious. I don't get it frankly. So you sit and say what can I do? Well for starters you can stop the insanity of supporting these people and turn your backs on the political system.

There isn't a politician alive that doesn't know what needs to be done but they won't do anything unless their own free meal ticket is called in to question. Ya know, I can hang a sign on myself and claim I have all the power in the world but if no one recognizes it then guess what? Lol~ same deal, begin treating these people as they deserve. Don't invite them, don't recognize them, and don't validate they have any legitimate authority. It might take a few years but once enough people get there then the system has to either change or die and it will select the former of the two, because ya know if we all don't start doing things differently then the future forecasts are so bleak and empty that you might just as well start shopping for cyanide or else keep a rope handy to hang yourself with and actually I'm not joking about it. That's how bad it is going to get.

I'm sure most of you know of Billy Meyers, but ya know this evening I was looking back over the prophecy part, and frankly It's a little hard to dismiss a prophecy that predicted the attack on the world trade center in 1987. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...act_Report_215

I'm afraid that given the idiocy, greed, and general insanity that's operating the strings of government, then the outcome can only be on of insane planetary wide destruction, but then again isn't death and destruction a general measure of success by which Billionaires are measured? Isn't death and destruction innate to their kind: A type of creaturee who's small numbers now have twice the wealth of a combined 6.93 billion other human being; yet there are those whom think they deserve that wealth, but do they also deserve to operate the hands of government?

The assassination of that Iranian General has in all probability started WWIII. See what G.A. Stewart says, and look at the freaking photo on that page.

https://theageofdesolation.com/nostr...had-has-begun/
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2020, 10:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    BUMMER

Armstrong, "If Bolton testifies, there will be a push to call Biden & Hunter to testify. This will become a much more nasty affair that will damage Biden and open the door for Hillary to be drafted. Hillary will not care how many Americans die on the battlefield. How much will be donated to her family will be the only question.

War is coming anyhow. There are too many people behind the curtain like Bolton working to achieve that goal."

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    Just a bit of news on the Ukrainian plane crash.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5aefcpypM0

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    Just don't mention them by name

Several years ago, Iran and Iraq had a long war. It was characterized as a "fight between brothers". Later, when Pox Americana attacked Iraq, Iraq flew their heavy bombers to Iran for safe-keeping.
    A certain well-informed person wrote me that Martin Armstrong had done a plea bargain to get out of jail. It didn't matter that he was innocent,,, of course. Reportedly, Armstrong agreed to corrupt his information. In this posting from Armstrong,, he says;
    "Marty; you had forecast that the future war in the Middle East would start to escalate in 2020 with the ECM turn and possibly erupt by 2021. It seems Socrates got that one right after killing Soleimani, but it is about two weeks ahead of schedule. If I remember, you said this was festering between Sunni and ****e and the leader would be Iran."

Soleimani wasn't killed by either Sunni, nor Shia. He was killed by America.

"ANSWER: The first Iran Revolution was February 1921, when the military commander Reza Khan seized power. The War Cycle on Iran comes into play 2021.29. I will be doing an update to the cycles of war and incorporate those issues from the 2015 Cycle of War which was on the Middle East. The killing of Soleimani is probably the precursor to the turn in the ECM which is due January 18, 2020. This should contribute to the inflationary cycle ahead."

The Iranians have good cause to hate America. We forced the Shaw on them when he was really hated.
    "General Wesley Clark Wars Were Planned Seven Countries In 5 years"
    This list is a JEWISH, NEOCON hit list. Why are we still trying to destroy Iran?
    Armstrong writes about an "inflationary cycle" Does that mean that we attack Iran and, oil goes to $150 a barrel?
    Armstrong rarely says a bad word about bankers. He never mentions israel at all, even though their actions are pivotal. Likewise, he never mentions derivatives.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    Not now,,, not ever

World Leaders Warn That Trump's Murder Of Iran's Top General Could Ignite A Massive War
    Trump Hits Dems For Their Reaction To Iran General's Execution - No Mention Of The Millions Of Iraqis WhoDied As A Result Of US Actions From Bill Clinton Forward
    Opening Pandora's Box in Iraq - Trump Murder Of Soleimani Puts a Target on His Own and Top US Generals' Backs

Armstrong,
    "Marty; you had forecast that the future war in the Middle East would start to escalate in 2020 with the ECM turn and possibly erupt by 2021. It seems Socrates got that one right after killing Soleimani, but it is about two weeks ahead of schedule. If I remember, you said this was festering between Sunni and ****e and the leader would be Iran.
    "The first Iran Revolution was February 1921, when the military commander Reza Khan seized power. The War Cycle on Iran comes into play 2021.29."

https://thefreedomarticles.com/get-r...aels-next-war/
    Over time, the wars have been close to non-stop
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-we...or-war/5699381

I have to agree with Global; Research, nobody can win a war with Iran. The Iron Dome missile defense in israel is just a joke. It is true that Pax Americana has lots of energetic weapons and other secret stuff. That won't stop Hezbollah from over-running israel. NOTHING can protect the oil infrastructure in the region.

"The diplomatic lesson learned in 1956 by then-Prime Minister (and Defense Minister) David Ben-Gurion for the next time was that the support of a superpower – whether that be France or America – was an essential condition for any Israeli military initiative."
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...n-73-1.5479696
    "Three years too late, Golda Meir understood how war could have been avoided
    The grandmother who led Israel at the time of the 1973 war made a series of instinctive, correct decisions as the battle broke out, writes historian Abraham Rabinovich, but she’d missed a chance in 1970 to prevent it"

Remember that Iran just had joint exercises with China and Russia. A war with Iran is very close to unthinkable. They have a few hundred nukes and, vow to use them against everybody. They assured the world that their nukes would reach Europe. Ground forces would annihilate israel. The Samson option would come into play.
    You could expect most of the oil infrastructure in the are to be destroyed, either by Sunni, Shia or jew. Hard to say just how much this would contribute to a nuclear winter.

This would all make grim Gretta very happy when the world ran out of oil.

Here is one more factor;
    https://www.businessinsider.com › trump-putin-call-phone-white-house-co...

2 days ago - Trump said. ... Trump berated White House staff for not telling him Putin was trying to call ... other senior staff members for holding off on arranging a phone call ... Vladimir Putin tried to call me, and you didn't put him through?
    'What the hell were you thinking': Trump berated White House ...
    Last edited by Danny B; 01-04-2020, 04:52 AM. Reason: missing info

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    Fallout scenarios from the attack on Saudi oil

Armstrong, "following drone attacks on two major oil facilities run by state-owned company Aramco will be reduced by as much as 50%. The Energy Minister said the strikes had reduced crude oil production by 5.7m barrels a day – about half the kingdom’s output."
    "A Yemeni Houthi rebel spokesman said it had deployed 10 drones in the attacks. However, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blamed the attacks on Iran saying there was no evidence they came from Yemen. Pompeo further described the attack as “an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply”.This certainly will justify military action against Iran as the Middle East heats up despite the global cooling."
    Here is a timeline of drone and missile attacks from Yemen.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...083207652.html

I don't trust the S.O.B. Pompeo. He should have been shoved out at the same time as Bolton.
    ""Having failed at 'max pressure', US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo turning to 'max deceit'," Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

"US and its clients are stuck in Yemen because of illusion that weapon superiority will lead to military victory,"
    "Meanwhile, Washington's accusations throw into doubt reported efforts by Trump to arrange a meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani at the United Nations General Assembly later this month."
    I see Netanayahoooo's fingerprints on this.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...083207652.html
    So, 6% of the world's oil supply is offline. Attacking Iran would take out about 60%. They would destroy Kharg island,,, the rest of Saudi Arabia, AND block the Straits of Hormuz.
    Not to mention Bab al-Mandeb. A few years ago, the IDF reported that Iran could launch 11,000 missiles a minute for a total of 231,000.
    Just imagine a 80% reduction in oil shipments.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    a few headlines

8/28 Iran-Israel fighting dramatically escalates as both sides prepare for “final war” – EOTAD
    Israel Warns Any Hezbollah Attack Will Bring 'Reprisal On Whole Lebanese State'

Netanyahu Warns Hezbollah, Lebanon and Iranian Leaders To Watch Their Actions

Lebanon, Iraq, Iran call out Israel's 'declaration of war' after it bombs 3 COUNTRIES in one weekend
    'We are waiting for war' - Lebanese say Israel has gone too far

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    To attack or, not to attack

Israel always pushes and pushes until somebody slaps them down. Then, they call in the
    U.S. military. So far, Trump has resisted all calls from Netanyahooo to bomb the snot out of Iran. Israel is now bombing dangerous targets to try to FORCE Trump to come to their rescue.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...eclaration-war
    US Aircraft Carrier Deployed to 'Deter' Iran Stays 600 Miles Away From Strait of Hormuz
    Iraqi Parliament Group Calls Alleged Israeli Strikes 'Declaration of War' - Demands US Troops to LEAVE
    Israel's insane operations are its last struggles...General Soleimani
    Israeli warplanes carry out mock bombing raids over Lebanon's Sidon – reports
    Trump is going to be severely tested.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    War but, where?

A few headlines;
    In Hong Kong, It's Now a Revolution
    US Warship Sails Into Disputed S.China Sea Waters as Beijing Announces Regional War Games
    UK Cannot Use Strait of Hormuz If Iran Has No Access to Gibraltar - President Rouhani
    US would prevent 'unacceptable' Turkish invasion of Syria: Pentagon chief
    'No One Will Win': Imran Khan Says 'Entire World' Will Suffer if Kashmir Conflict Worsens
    Pakistani army ready go to 'any extent' to support Kashmiris - chief of staff

The British screwed up when they drew the border between Pakistan and India. They left a bunch of muslims in Kashmir. Like all muslims, they've been at war ever since. I went there in '84 to see for myself. They can't seem to just live and let live. The muslims killed 80 million in their conquest of India so, this is nothing new. Both of them have nukes now.
    The average IQ in Pakistan is 84. I find that hard to believe.
    https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
    China has sided with Pakistan so, that isn't good.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    Banging the drums of war ever louder

CRUDE diplomacy.
    Bolton, the maniac kinda reminds you of Cheney the maniac. Bolton warned the world to look out for an Iranian attack. Next day, there is an attack on a Japanese oil tanker. Bolton says, Iran did it. The owner of the tanker contradicted the American version of; mines hit the ship. He said it was drones.
    Premier Minister Shinzo Abe will meet Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and President Hassan Rouhani on a visit to Tehran this week, in a bid to ease tension between Washington and Iran that experts called a bold move for a Japanese leader."
    Tension is quite necessary to the war hawks.

Japan Today, Japan demands more proof from U.S. that Iran attacked tankers

Republicans Sen. Tom Cotton told CBS's "Face The Nation" moderator Margaret Brennan that the U.S. response to Iran's suspected involvement in attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman should be one of "fire and fury."

n 2004, drawing upon the initial war scenarios under TIRANNT, Vice President Dick Cheney instructed U.S. Strategic Command (U.S.STRATCOM) to draw up a “contingency plan” of a large scale military operation directed against Iran “to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States” on the presumption that the government in Tehran would be behind the terrorist plot. The plan included the pre-emptive use of nuclear weapons against a non-nuclear state:
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/pre-em...k-iran/5677025

US, Israel and Saudis Pushing for War on Iran?

by Stephen Lendman (stephenlendman.org – Home – Stephen Lendman)

What’s going on in Washington and the Middle East is eerily reminiscent of what preceded Bush/Cheney’s 2003 war on Iraq — weapons of mass deception the pretext.
    https://stephenlendman.org/2019/06/u...r-war-on-iran/

"On the morning of Thursday, June 13th, two oil tankers were allegedly attacked in the Gulf of Oman, just off the coast of Iran. The US government immediately blamed Iran for the incident, without providing any evidence.

The vessels happened to be en route to Japan at precisely the same time that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was in Tehran. The first Japanese leader to visit Iran since its revolution 40 years ago, Abe was holding a historic meeting with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei when the incident took place."
    https://sputniknews.com/columnists/2...-fingerprints/
    Japan is even more dependent on oil imports than America. Naturally, Japan would discuss buying oil from Iran. Naturally, this drives Bolton more crazy.

Saudi Crown Prince MBS Accuses Iran of Attack on Tankers in Gulf of Oman
    UK to Send Marines to Persian Gulf Region to Protect Country's Vessels

NYT Propagandist David Sanger's War on Iran

Pentagon Readies 'Contingency Plans' For Potential Escalation Against Iran

So, the West is sending in troops "just in case".
    The Role of Israel in Triggering War on Iran
    Naturally, there is money involved, How Iran Was Swindled Out Of $3.2 Trillion
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ut-32-trillion

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    Gulf of Tonkin revamped

War drums and, weapons of mass deception.
    This page has a vid showing where a oil tanker backed into a dock support of some kind.
    https://www.rt.com/news/459253-foota...amage-tankers/
    There are some pics of another tanker that has some holes punched in the hull near the bow. Irregular holes that you get by driving while drunk.

US Screams Iran Blew Holes In 4 Ships Off UAE
    They are NOT the result of any type of explosive device.
    Flash points could trigger ‘all-out war’ between US (Israel) and Iran
    ‘Our aim is not war’ Says Pompeo as US warships
    And nuclear bombers gather off coast of Iran

Dogs Of War Turn On Iran

US Military Presence in Persian Gulf Has ‘Reached Its End' - Iranian Navy

IRGC Commander - 'If America Military Makes a Move We'll Hit Them in the Head'

Tehran could attack Israel if US-Iran tension escalates – Israeli minister

War between Iran & Saudi Arabia could send oil to $300 per barrel & impoverish the world
    https://www.rt.com/business/409905-s...-iran-war-oil/
    Let's rephrase that. Any war in the Persian Gulf would cut OFF off supplies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X