No announcement yet.

Islam in history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are correct. Like any islamic country , using faith to guide a State is always a disaster.
    https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-b...cing-Indonesia
    https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliam...IB9798/98cib13
    The Indonesian mindset, Naked Canadian tourists, other foreigners blamed for earthquake on Mount Kinabalu | CTV News

Comment

• Indonesia has often been praised for its moderate, inclusive brand of Islam,
      and the constitution guarantees freedom of worship for six religions.
      However the archipelago’s sizeable religious minorities — mainly Christians and
      Muslim Shiites and Ahmadis — have been increasingly targeted as more conservative forms of Islam grow in popularity.

Following Suharto’s downfall in 1998 and Indonesia’s transition to democracy, more conservative forms of Islam —
      often influenced by harsher brands of Middle Eastern Islam — have had space to flourish.
      The new freedoms have allowed the growth of hard-line groups,
      such as the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI), and successive governments
      have been criticized for failing to tackle the radicals for fear of being accused of attacking Islam.
      “Post-Suharto, there has been quite a significant ‘Islamization’ of society,”
      said Bonar Tigor Naipospos, deputy head of Indonesian rights group Setara Institute.
      “As long at it is to enhance people’s and society’s obedience to God, that’s okay,
      but we are now seeing a different phenomenon — the rise of radicalism.”

Why is religious intolerance on the rise in Indonesia? | Arab News

Al

Comment

• Radicalized Leftist Planned Christmas Terror Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoTZ_r5_zjU

Comment

• Aligators to the left,,, crocodiles to the right

Mohammed bin Salman (MbS) has managed to combine the ruthlessness of islam with the stupidity of arabs.
          Saudi General Reportedly Tortured To Death After Refusing To Fork Over His Fortune
          Not being content with making enemies of the rich and powerful Saudis, he is now trying to make enemies of the rank & file Saudis.
          MBS Urges Palestinians To Accept US Peace Plan
          MBS Asks Abbas To Accept US 'Copy Of Netanyahu Vision'

MbS has aligned himself with Bibi the butcher. What do the israelis think of Bibi the moron?
          Israelis Ashamed Of Bibi Corruption, Protests In 4th Week
          Thousands Join Anti Bibi Rallies Across Israel - Vid

It is no surprise that MbS has both feet in do-do. He was the brilliant originator of the war on Yemen. What can he claim for that?
          37 Saudi-Led Aircraft, 1,200 Tanks Destroyed
          By Yemeni Army In Saudi War On Yemen To Date

Trump has gone along with the desires of the ring-wraiths (congress) and declared that America will move it's embassy to Jerusalem. This has served to focus a lot of hatred against Bibi, far more than against Trump.
          The move was a centerpiece of jewish demands. The U.N. has clearly spoken that this plan is unworkable. Rather than fighting against jewish hirelings in congress, Trump tossed the whole problem right in their lap.
          For their part, the israelis have come to the conclusion that they will lose any war that they start.
          Israeli Military Capabilities - Scenarios For The Third Lebanon War | Zero Hedge
          The comments are very good.
          In just 8 years, the value of the world's main energy companies has been cut in half. This news comes from The Economist,,, the mouthpiece of the very richest.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ38SiVOD78&t=104s
          Bibi and MbS may both be destroyed by wind $ solar.

Comment

• Bibi

Hi Danny B,

Who is Bibi?

bi

Comment

• Benjamin (Bibi)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Netanyahu

Comment

• NO, they're not rapists or troublemakers

"BERLIN (AP) — A German police union boss has criticized organizers of Berlin's annual open-air New Year's Eve party for designating a special "safety area" for women, saying it suggests they aren't safe from assault elsewhere."
                "Wendt told the Neue Osnabruecker Zeitung daily in an interview published Saturday that establishing such a safe zone sends a "devastating message."

"By doing so one is saying there are safe zones and unsafe zones" for women"
                "could result in "the end of equality, freedom of movement and self-determination" NO KIDDING.
                "The number of rapes and sexual assaults recorded in Germany last year rose 12.8 percent compared to 2015, to 7,919 cases, an increase blamed on an influx of asylum-seekers, many young and male. Statistics for 2017 aren't yet available.

Experts note that migrants in general aren't more likely to commit crimes than German citizens" NO, of course not.
                https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-po...132200805.html
                WaPo, "Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve"
                Last edited by Danny B; 01-16-2018, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• A letter from mail

American Airlines Pilot’s response to a Muslim doctor's complaint!

Read to the bottom, there also are a Canadian, British and Australian response.
                  To me, it makes a lot of sense, and would provide for a better understanding between the different faiths.

Pleaseshare with your Muslim friends!

There is no hatred, no political agenda.

CANADIAN COMMENT APPEARS AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE AND IS
                  MEANINGFUL.
                  THERE IS ALSO SOME RECENTLY-ADDED BRITISH COMMENT

A newspaper printed that a Muslim doctor is saying we are profiling him because he has been checked three times while getting on airplanes. The following is a response letter from a pilot. This well-spoken man, who is a pilot with American Airlines, says beautifully what is in his heart.

YOU WORRY ME!
                  By Captain John
                  Maniscalco, American Airlines Pilot

I've been trying to say this since 911 – you worry me, and I wish you didn't. I wish when I walked down the streets of this country that I love, that your color and culture still blended with the beautiful human landscape we enjoy in this country. But you don't blend in anymore. I notice you, and it worries me.

I notice you because I can't help it anymore. People from your homelands,
                  professing to be Muslims, have been attacking and killing my fellow citizens and our friends for more than 20 years now.

I don't fully understand their grievances and hate, but I know that nothing can justify the inhumanity of their attacks.

On September 11,
                  ARAB-MUSLIMS hijacked four jetliners in my country. They cut the throats of women in front of children and brutally stabbed to death others, hacking their necks, over and over, with box cutters. They took control of those planes and crashed them into buildings, killing thousands of proud fathers, loving sons, wise grandparents, elegant daughters, best friends, favorite coaches, fearless public servants and children's mothers.

The Palestinians celebrated, the Iraqis were overjoyed, as was most of the Arab world. So, I notice you now. I don't want to be worried.

I don't want to be consumed by the same rage, hate and prejudice that has destroyed the soul of these terrorists. But I need your help. As a
                  rational American, trying to protect my country and family in an irrational and unsafe world, I must know how to tell the difference between you and the Arab/Muslim terror How do I differentiate between the true Arab/Muslim Americans and the Arab/Muslim terrorists in our communities who are attending ourschools, enjoying our parks, and living in OUR communities under the
                  protection of OUR constitution, while they plot the next attack that
                  will slaughter MORE of the same good neighbors and children?

The events of September 11 changed the answer. It is not MY responsibility to determine which of you embraces our great country, with ALL of its religions, with ALL of its different citizens, with all of its faults. It is time for every Arab/Muslim in this country to determine it for me.

I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag? Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?
                  Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation – that He will protect it and let it prosper? Or do you pray that Allah will destroy it in one of your Jihads? Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords? A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who have, throughout our history, given their lives for this country? Are you willing to preserve this freedom by alsopaying the ultimate sacrifice? Do you love America? If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it.

Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America. Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent. No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you. I am not interested in any more sympathy – I am interested only in action. What will you do for America – our great country – at this time of continuing crisis, at this time of war?

I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets. I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America'. I want to seeyoung Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military. I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to our returning wounded and to this nation as a whole.

The FBI has had a long list of people they’ve wanted to interact with regarding the threats that they believe to be ongoing. Many of these people live and socialize right now in Muslim communities. You know them. You know where they are. Give the FBI a heads up as to where they may be. Better yet, hand them over to us – NOW! But I have seen little even approaching this sort of action. Instead I have seen an already closed and secretive community close even tighter. You have disappeared from the streets. You have posted armed security guards at your facilities. You have threatened lawsuits. You have screamed for protection from reprisals.

The very few Arab/Muslim representatives, like CARE, that HAVE appeared in the media were defensive and equivocating. They seemed more concerned with making sure that the United States apologize and take responsibility for actions defending our own people. They
                  seemed more concerned with protecting their fellow Muslims from violence directed towards them in the United States and abroad than they did with supporting our country and denouncing 'leaders' like the late Khadafi, the late Hussein, Farrakhan, and the late Arafat.

If the true teachings of Islam proclaim tolerance and peace, and love for all people, then I want chapter and verse from the Koran and statements
                  from popular Muslim leaders to back it up. What good is it if the teachings in the Koran are good, pure, and true, when your 'leaders' ARE teaching fanatical interpretations, terrorism and intolerance? It matters little how good Islam SHOULD BE if huge numbers of the world's Muslims interpret the teachings of Mohammed incorrectly and adhere to a degenerative form of the religion. A form that has been demonstrated to us over and over again. A form whose structure is built upon a foundation of violence, death and suicide. A form whose members are recruited from the prisons around the world.

A form whose members (some as young as five years old) are seen day after day, week in and week out, year after year, marching in the streets
                  around the world, burning effigies of our presidents, burning the American flag, shooting weapons into the air. A form whose members convert from a peaceful religion, only to take up arms against the great United States of America, the country of their birth. A form whose rules are so twisted, that their travelling members refuse to show their faces at airport security checkpoints, in the name of Islam.

We will NEVER allow the attacks ofSeptember 11, or
                  any others for that matter, to take away that which is so precious to us – our rights under the greatest Constitution in the world. I want to know where every Arab Muslim in this country stands and I think it is my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to DEMAND it. A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and sisters who died protecting the very Constitution that is protecting you and your family.

I am pleading with you to let me know. I want you here as my brother, my
                  neighbor, my friend, as a fellow American...... But there can be no gray areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance – and it is up to YOU to show ME where YOU stand. Until then, "YOU WORRY ME!"

CANADIAN
                  COMMENT

I totally agree with this sentiment. I hope you will forget all about the
                  'political correctness' mandate we've had rammed down our throats by so many on the left, and see if this doesn't ring true in your heart and mind. For Canada, with all the multiculturalism we've been told is so important.... why should we not, as Canadians, expect that the millions of new people immigrating to our country show their love for our country, their allegiance to our country, their willingness to obey the laws of our country, and acceptance that we are a Christian country?
                  Just because they are able to enjoy exercising their own religion, they should NOT expect us to be ashamed of ours. They knew Canada was a Christian country when they came here. Why are we erasing Christianity because
                  immigrants who are unwilling to adopt our way of life expect us to? There is just too much insanity in the world, and we have to start taking a stand.

I hope you will forward this, so that others will feel they are not alone if they are starting to feel the same.

BRITISH
                  COMMENT

At last, a clear non-racist example of the concerns that the vast majority of our Nations’ populations probably share. The pilot's letter encapsulates all that is fair and just about national pride and protection of one's national culture. I fear it may be too late here in UK, BUT we too want our country back in the form that attracted all these different cultures to come here in the first place!! In all our conversations, with a wide range of friends and acquaintances, we have not met one hat disagrees with our own views.

If only we all had the courage of our convictions to pass this on, it is a statement that should be accepted as the heart-felt feelings of someone with honest, commendable national pride.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists to date have been Muslims. Stand up and be counted!

AUSTRALIAN
                  COMMENT

Best email I have had in years – it needs to be in every paper every day until we get some answers. We need all be very concerned. Note the pattern in Australia is the same as for the other countries above. Where are the believers of Islam in our beloved country standing up and being counted on all these issues?

I have not seen
                  one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                    Where are the believers of Islam in our beloved country standing up and being counted on all these issues?

I have not seen
                    one!
                    https://youtu.be/Udb5pko6HHY?t=22

Al

Comment

• Ruin your country,,,, run away

This is the story about a German woman who was fiercely supportive of islamic immigrants. As time went by, she realized that many of them are incorrigible.. She decries that fact that Germany is destroyed. Her solution is; move to Poland where they don't have near the infestation of garbage.
                      https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress...ate-to-poland/
                      I don't see any mention of feelings of guilt for her part in destroying Germany.

Comment

• Unending conquest of the West

Different mindset
                        Erdogan of Turkey is in deep trouble at home. As usual, he is trying to stir people up in a different direction to deflect attention.
                        Side note, Netanyahoo is doing exactly the same thing. Malema of South Africa is calling for the extermination of all whites in S.A. On May 11, the water to Cape town, S.A. will be shut off to 4 million residents. He is going to have to do more than killing off the whites to fix the country.

Back to Erdogan. It was in 1071 Battle of Manzikert, during which Muslim Turkic jihadists from Central Asia defeated Christian Greek Byzantine forces. Ever since then, it has been constant persecution and murder of non-islamic peoples. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...-greek-islands

"Fundamentalist Muslims in Turkey -- and elsewhere -- do not see jihad, forced conversions or other forms of persecution against non-Muslims as criminal. On the contrary, their religious scriptures openly command them "to chop off heads and fingers, and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding," among many other openly violent teachings.

Hence, what the rest of the world would describe as "genocide," "massacre," "terrorism," or "ethnic cleansing" is viewed by radical Muslims as a "righteous" way of spreading Islam and of liberating kafir (infidel) lands. Erdogan is clearly such a radical, which is why he takes pride in his country's criminal history"
                        "The cities in today's Turkey -- most of which are in Anatolia (Asia Minor) and the Armenian highlands -- were actually built by Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrians; "
                        "Turkic jihadists from Central Asia invaded and conquered the Christian Byzantine Empire in the eleventh century, thereby paving the way for the gradual Turkification and Islamization of Anatolia and Armenia. The Ottoman invasion of Constantinople (Istanbul) in the fifteenth century brought about the complete destruction of the Byzantine Empire."

"The dhimmi paid heavy taxes, could not testify in court, hold a position of authority over Muslims and was humiliated by social rules. A dhimmi had to step aside for the Muslim, offer him his seat, could not carry a weapon and defer to a Muslim in every way. In all matters of society the dhimmi had to yield to the Muslim."
                        "in 1942, a Wealth Tax was imposed to eliminate Christians and Jews from the economy; in 1955, there was an anti-Greek pogrom in Istanbul; and in 1964, Greeks were forcefully expelled from Turkey. All of the above contributed to the previous ethnic cleansing of Turkish Christians and Jews."
                        "Hence, what the rest of the world would describe as "genocide," "massacre," "persecution," or "ethnic cleansing" is viewed by radical Muslims as a "righteous" way of spreading Islam and of liberating kafir (infidel) lands. Erdogan is clearly such a radical, which is why he takes pride in his country's criminal history, while chastising and rewriting that of other states, such as Israel."
                        https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...-understanding

The waves if islamic conquest have gone on for a 1,000 years. "Islam has killed about 270 million people: 120 million Africans*, 60 million Christians, 80 million Hindus, 10 million Buddhists, etc." Excellent vid.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

With high islamic birth rates, they are displacing Europeans.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqHdR1tDD4
                        It isn't projected to end well with for whites, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0
                        Besides the gross crimes of Merkel, there is the insanely stupid GOV of Sweden doing their best to destroy that country too.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7PDkFod92A&t=183s
                        STUPID Westerners more or less believe in "live and let life". Islam has no such hindrance holding back conquest.

Comment

• Some people are standing up to the insanity of islam

Muslims are rioting in Melbourne
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-PnzIMfGw&t=209s
                          So, GOV is starting a campaign to protest violence against them.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6mGM5ORV0&t=112s
                          They have a plan for OZ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCDp77Cbvo
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAPmJexGvIc
                          The Aussies are not taking this llying down, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUhDHu1NdTg

They aren't doing much rioting in Poland,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk
                          They aren't having much luck in Russia, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVFYtUMzqQY

The Iranians are trying to distance themselves from the real idiots, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_beTQCH0qE&t=102s

Comment

• Suicidal Britain

British "leaders" seem absolutely bound and determined to destroy Britain. Paul Joseph Watson has a painful video on the subject.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h45n1CSetiM

39,417 likes and 262 dislikes
                            British "leaders" seem to have other problems to.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw
                            Black Pigeon, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmdlP4LWBnE

Comment

• Historical perspective to the India-Pakistan rivalry

"in August 1947, the British decided to end their 200-year long rule in the Indian subcontinent and to divide it into two separate nations, Muslim-majority Pakistan and Hindu-majority India.
                              In July 1947, about five weeks before the British were scheduled to depart the Indian subcontinent, Sir Cyril Radcliffe, a British lawyer, was commissioned to draw the borders that would divide British India into two countries - Muslim-majority Pakistan and Hindu-majority India.
                              This was Radcliffe's first-ever trip to India.
                              The Radcliffe Line was officially announced on August 17, 1947, a few days after the independence of India and Pakistan. The newly demarcated borders resulted into one of the biggest human migrations in modern history, with roughly 14 million people displaced. More than one million people were killed.
                              In Punjab and Bengal—provinces abutting India's borders with West and East Pakistan, respectively—the carnage was especially intense, with massacres, arson, forced conversions, mass abductions, and savage sexual violence. Some seventy-five thousand women were raped."

Nobody was really happy with the division. Pakistan is full of nut-case muslims and India has tried to keep them at arm's length. Won't work with muslims.

"terrorist groups armed and trained by Islamabad, such as Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Muhammad, can engage in acts of terror that create mayhem not only in Indian-administered Kashmir but also in other parts of India. The fear of escalating a conflict with Pakistan to the nuclear level has prevented India from retaliating to these provocations with the massive use of its superior conventional force.

India desisted from retaliating against terrorist bases or Pakistani military installations even when a massive terrorist operation launched from Pakistan targeted India’s financial capital, Mumbai, in November 2008. This attack lasted for more than sixty hours and left at least 174 people dead."
                              "However, it seems that the logic of this deterrence is fast eroding. Attacks such as the one in Mumbai, and subsequent assaults on Indian military installations in Kashmir and elsewhere, have also provided justification for India’s hard-line Hindu nationalists to heighten anti-Pakistan rhetoric, and putting pressure on the Indian government to intensify its military response. In the past few months, Indian retaliatory attacks have targeted not only terrorist bases but also Pakistani military facilities, causing significant casualties among Pakistani forces."

"A major terrorist attack on the Uri camp in Jammu and Kashmir in September 2016, which left seventeen military personnel dead, motivated the Indian government to reassess its strategy for responding to such attacks. On September 29, 2016, India launched its first publicly acknowledged “surgical strike” against terrorist bases in Pakistan."

"Since the partition of British India in 1947 and creation of modern states of India and Pakistan, the two South Asian countries have been involved in four wars, including one undeclared war, and many border skirmishes and military stand-offs."
                              “India would hardly risk giving Pakistan the chance to carry out a massive nuclear strike after the Indian response to Pakistan using tactical nuclear weapons. In other words, Pakistani tactical nuclear weapon use would effectively free India to undertake a comprehensive first strike against Pakistan.”
                              “India would hardly risk giving Pakistan the chance to carry out a massive nuclear strike after the Indian response to Pakistan using tactical nuclear weapons. In other words, Pakistani tactical nuclear weapon use would effectively free India to undertake a comprehensive first strike against Pakistan.”

Keep in mind that million of Indians were killed in the muslim conquest of India.
                              "medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million."
                              "The genocide suffered by the Hindus and Sikhs of India at the hands of Arab, Turkish, Mughal and Afghan occupying forces for a period of 800 years is as yet formally unrecognised by the World."
                              "it continued for 800 years, till the brutal regimes were effectively overpowered in a life and death struggle by the Sikhs in the Punjab and the Hindu Maratha armies in other parts of India in the late 1700’s."

The Sikhs and Punjabis are good fighters. The hindus are more likely to roll over. I went up to Jammu and Kashmir on my way to Kathmandu, several years ago. That IDIOT, Indira Gandhi attacked the Golden Temple in Amritsar and destroyed it. That temple is very holy to the Sikhs. Her personal body guards were Sikhs. They snuffed her. BAD planning.
                              Kashmir has always been a hotbed of muslim strife. NONE of this is new. It took India 800 years to expel the muslims. Do you think that Indians will forget this.
                              Both of them have hundreds of nukes.

Comment

• Dying for "good' headlines,,, killing for "bad" headlines

Post WW II, the israelis set up their homestead in Judea. It was 7% jewish at the time. They got off to a bad start by initiating ethnic cleansing. The world has changed and genocide just isn't as acceptable as it used to be. The israelis had the guns and the Palestinian leaders made sure that they used them. Cannon fodder to get headlines. The Palestinians were a political football. The West just doesn't have the stomach to ignore the killings any longer.
                                Israel just lost American Jews, by Philip Weiss - The Unz Review
                                The Palestinians are reproducing 33% faster than the israelis.
                                https://www.haaretz.com/pa-palestini...2020-1.5285402
                                Israel admitted that they started the 6 day war without any provocation. Now, they are slowly being buried by the muslim fertility rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X