Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German plane crash

Here is a bit more speculation on the crash;
    This Crash Is in no way manner nor form a credible accident or suicide | Veterans Today

Comment

I am waiting for the info to trickle out, but remember what comes out in the first few hours is always a mixture of the truth and propaganda, later on the propaganda takes over.

Lets look at the facts

This was an old plane.

Everything seams normal at take off, the number of passengers is at the low end of normal but still sufficient for the flight not to be cancelled, unlike the flights on 911, so no red flag here

The plane rose to its cruising altitude and after reaching it the pilot took a leak. The plane should have been on autopilot at this stage so again no red flag.

The plane descended rapidly but within its normal operating envelope. Obvious red flag because it should not have descended. The fact that it descended within the normal operating envelope suggested that there wasn't anything wrong with the plane and it descended under control. Red flag as it was a deliberate act.

The plane flew at its normal cruising speed during the decent. Red flag as this suggests a standard procedure decent either by the copilot under remote control or auto pilot and this wasn't a standard event. Even for someone committing suicide this would be stressful, and if committing suicide he would be more likely to power dive hitting the throttles.

The pilot made several attempts to re-enter the cockpit and was unsuccessful. Red flag as the procedure to open the door was disabled. this was either done by the copilot or could it be that this can be done remotely?

During the decent the copilot was breathing normally and unreactive to the decent or the pilot trying to gain access. Big red flag If the copilot did not want the descent he would have reacted. If he did want the decent and upon hearing the pilot forcibly trying to break down the door, he would have reacted. If he had taken a quick rash decision to commit suicide he would have reacted. Even if he had long planned this, it would still be a very high stress situation and he would have reacted. The very fact that he was unresponsive and breathing normally is a big red flag. His breathing was normal throughout all this? Was he concious? The very fact that his breathing could be heard is a red flag. During normal operations of a plane it is not normal to hear breathing, especially normal breathing. When unconscious it is possible that the breathing was louder just as in a deep sleep.

Eye witnesses were able to see the plane descend and heard the engines, the plane was functioning as it should and no obvious mechanical faults. The engines were unusually loud. Probably because of their proximity to the witness or because of engine operation trying to keep the speed down during the decent. Im sure you have heard the noise of plane engines when they come in to land, but it would be unusual in that location. This is a red flag because someone trying to commit suicide would not slow the plane to prevent an over-speed.

The media automatically blame the copilot (reasonable) and set about destroying his credibility, mental illness etc. Red flag, this is how the media responds when a cover-up is under way.

Going back to the copilot, I suspect he was not concious because he did not react, I also suspect that the plane was doing a controlled decent either under auto pilot or remote control because of its normal operation during the decent.

Assuming the copilot was loosing conciousness, would he switch to auto decent? I don't know if that's even possible. Would that lock the door? would it prevent emergency access? Did he have a heat attack or something similar?

Could the door access be prevented via remote? could the copilot be knobbled via some remote system?

The emerging story may be true, but the copilot had amazing nerves of steel, or he set the plane into some kind of auto decent and somehow knocked him self out with drugs. Its possible but how did he prevent the emergency access?

Its possible that the plane was deliberately crashed remotely, but how come the copilot didn't react?

In a world where non fanatical, ***** loving, drunken Muslims, out of a cave in Afghanistan can fly four flights that should have been cancelled, into targets in America, defeating the worlds greatest military and suspending the laws of physics. You have to make a choice. Did he put the plane in a decent and shoot up while not caring for the people around him? or is it another can of worms?

It just does not make sense

Comment

The media has continued to demonise the copilot, and this is now understandable.

the facts are as follows:-

The copilot was taking SSRI drugs, These drugs are used for mind control. There are concerns regarding the use of these drugs and operating machinary. there are special considerations regarding flying while using these drugs. The drug companies heavily advertise in the main stream media, it is big business, and therefore a conflict of interest for the media when a person taking such drugs carries out an atrocity. There is a significant correlation between taking these types of drugs and committing atrocities.

It does seem likely that the copilot may have been under the influence of such drugs when flying the plane, This may have contravened flying policy, and the operator may have been unaware of this.

It seems to me that there is no conspiracy here, other than the conspiracy of silence regarding the nature of the effects of these drugs. They do cause people to commit atrocities that they would not do if they were not on these drugs. Personally I believe the drugs should be banned and the pharmaceutical companies made accountable for the actions taken by people on these drugs. The media is also complicit by trying to cover up the cause. Its the drugs and not the person.

Comment

thanks you

Comment

Crypto AG;
            The Crash: Coming into Focus | Veterans Today
            I'm going to post some comments that I found interesting. You never know what piece of info is part of the puzzle.

SilkAir Flight 185 was a scheduled SilkAir passenger flight from Jakarta, Indonesia, to Singapore, which crashed into the Musi River near Palembang in southern Sumatra, Indonesia, on 19 December 1997, killing all 97 passengers and seven crew members on board.

There was great controversy as to the cause of the crash, which was investigated by two separate agencies independent of each other.[1]

Given that the aircraft was built by Boeing in the United States, the United States' National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) under lead investigator Greg Feith, participated in the investigation of the crash, and made a conclusion from its interpretation of the absent flight data recorder data, that the crash was the result of deliberate flight control inputs, most likely by the captain.[2][3]

However, the Indonesian National Transportation Safety Committee (NTSC) led by Engineering Professor Oetarjo Diran stated in its report that it could not determine a cause of the crash due to inconclusive evidence.[4]

Contrary to the idea that Flight 185 was brought down as a result of deliberate flight control inputs, another potential suspect that led to the crash of the 737 aircraft was the power control unit (PCU) that controlled the aircraft's rudder, which was the culprit in previous 737 crashes. Although the NTSB and PCU manufacturer Parker-Hannifin had already determined that the PCU was properly working, and thus not the reason in the cause of the crash, an independent[citation needed] and private investigation into the crash in course of a civil lawsuit by jury under the Superior Court in Los Angeles, which was not allowed to hear or consider the NTSB's and Parker-Hannifin's conclusions, decided that the crash was caused by a defective servo valve inside the PCU, based upon forensic findings under an electron microscope which determined minute defects within the PCU had caused the rudder hard-over and a subsequent uncontrollable flight and crash.[4] The manufacturer of the aircraft's rudder controls and the families later reached an out-of-court settlement.[5]

Flight 185 has the fourth-highest death toll of any aviation accident in Indonesia after Garuda Indonesia Flight 152, Indonesia AirAsia Flight 8501, and Mandala Airlines Flight 091.

“In November of last year [2013], a Mozambique Airlines E-190 jet carrying 33 passengers went down in Namibia. No one survived the crash, which became the subject of great mystery because the plane was only one year old, flown by an experienced pilot, in good weather.

According to cockpit voice recordings reported by the International Business Times, the co-pilot left to use the bathroom, and when he returned, he found the door shut. Inside, the pilot had switched the plane’s altitude reading from 38,000 feet to ground level, IBT reports. Recordings show someone pounded on the door to the cockpit as the plane plummeted. Investigators later concluded the plane had crashed because of “intentional actions by the pilot.”
            Last edited by Danny B; 03-29-2015, 08:57 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

The breathing of the copilot of the German flight is really weird to me. Perhaps he had been hypnotized in past sessions with his shrink to commit this act. Then the magic word is said in his headset and the zombie takes over the plane.

Comment

I have flown SilkAir many times, and they don't fill me with confidence. I know the quality of the mechanics and the managers in this part of the world and they arn't what you would want. Having said that the air crews are wonderful. Cebu pathetic, ooops I mean pacific could be worse but again great air crews.

It sounds like a possible sticking valve in the hydraulics from what you post, so Parker are technically correct as the power supply unit (PSU) would be functioning. Notice the difference PSU and PCU. If this were true it would be a maintenance failure that would be the cause. I know Parker-Hannifin well and used their stuff for years.

No manufacturer will admit to failure of their components on a plane. I supplied seals to the RAF for some aircraft which was against company policy, but the company I worked for was the only company that could make them. You just cant get parts for spitfires and Lancaster's these days

They always like to blame the pilot because he isnt around to defend himself. Its like the Germanwings flight, Do we blame the pilot or the SSRI drugs which are known to turn people into killers?

@Ruphus Stranger things have happened but as yet we dont have evidence or motive.

Comment

What is interesting about this case is the speed at which the info came out, normally it would be a month or more before the NTSB would release information. This worries me as it suggests a script.

The demonisation of Andreas Lubitz is gaining pace, this is normally another sign of a scripted event. It seems that this is also worrying to others.

This interview is most interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcR7HZIIRI Field McConnell too does not buy the breathing thing and although he explains how the breathing could be heard, he does not believe that to be the case and states why. This would require the oxygen mask to be in place and for that to happen there would also be a further series of events take place that have not been reported.

McConnell goes on to talk about an Un-interuptable Autopilot and the fact that the plane would have been taken over by the ground and flown in remotely in the case of a hyjack of this nature. I think it is becoming common knowledge that modern aircraft can be flown remotely. There is also a possible motive relating to Hitlery Clinton. OK its a bit of a stretch but worth keeping our eye on for now.

Comment

Working...
                  X