Economic pressures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical ways to avoid dying

OK, now for some practical advise. Remember that you don't have lot of time. People have long used animal antibiotics for human use. Specifically, fish antibiotics. They work very well. some of the suppliers for fish antibiotics on Ebay are sold out.. Ozone generators will kill EVERYTHING in a room. Amazon lists a lot of them. They are sold out. Besides ozone generators, there is UVC light
    Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.
    These too appear to be in short supply.

Waking Times
    Noroviruses do no grow on the plant like bacteria does. They wait until the infection is passed on to a human, and then it begins to multiply. Commercial harvest is safer before most produce it treated with irradiation.

However, when people buy produce at food markets this treatment is not used. A novel method of treatment has been developed by scientists in Quebec, Canada. The combined cranberry juice and citrus extract in a spray for produce such as lettuce and strawberries. Other produce sprays been effectively kill bacteria, but are not as effective on the norovirus. This spray turned out to be very effective. (The study was published online on February 12, 2020 in the Journal of Applied Microbiology).
    Preventing and treating viral disease naturally

There is mounting scientific evidence that a handful of vitamins, minerals and herbs have been shown to be effective in prevention and treatments of many viral influenced illnesses. Below are a few examples of some natural prevention and treatment protocols:
    • easles – In 2002, a study of children with measles, under the age of two, experienced a reduced risk of overall mortality, and pneumonia specific mortality, after taking 200,000 iu of vitamin A for two days. (Pub Med)
    • HIV – In 2018, a National Institute of Health study found that low vitamin D3 promotes inflammation and de-activation of key immune system elements. Supplementation with vitamin D3 to levels between 50 – 90 mg/mL can help provide excellent protection.
    • Colds and flu – In April of 2012, a study found that low levels of vitamin D3 resulted in an increase in colds, flus and autoimmune diseases. These low levels, under 50 mg/mL, allow for genetic activation of reduced immune function. (Federation of American Scientists for Experimental Biology)
    • TB and Hepatitis C – Vitamin D3 deficiency has now been found to have a strong co-relation to the development of TB, hepatitis C and bacterial vaginosis. (Canadian AIDS Treatment and Information Exchange)
    • Polio – Nearly 50 years ago, Dr. Frederick Klenner cured 60 people with polio by using multi gram doses of vitamin C. He used both intramuscular and intravenous methods over a two-day period. (Journal of Preventive Medicine – 1974)
    • Sepsis Sepsis is not a virus, but it is a very dangerous infection caused by difficult to treat bacteria. Vitamin C used as an adjunct to anti-bacterial protocols has been shown to be highly effective in reducing the severity and length of the infection. Many lives are being saved in the hospitals using this integrated protocol. (J Crit Care – 2018)
    • Viral pneumonia – When Dr. Andrew Saul became ill with viral pneumonia, his doctor offered no treatment. Dr. Saul knew about the work of Dr. Cathcart, who was using mega doses of intravenous vitamin C (200,000 mg daily). Dr. Saul took 2,000 mg of vitamin C orally every six minutes and experienced dramatic relief within hours. After consuming 100,000 mg, he began to experience a considerable reduction of symptoms. (www.doctoryourself.com and Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine)
    The special case of the Coronavirus

1. Vitamin C – Coronavirus: Exploring Effective Nutritional Treatments, Andrew W. Saul, Orthomolecular News Service; January 30, 2020. This article is based on more than 30 clinical studies confirming the antiviral power of vitamin C against a wide range of flu viruses over several decades. Vitamin C inactivates the virus and strengthens the immune system to continue to suppress the virus. In many cases, oral supplementation up to 10,000 mg daily can create this protection. However, some viruses are stronger and may require larger doses given intravenously (100,000 to 150,000 mg daily). Vitamin C helps the body to make its own antioxidant, glutathione as well assist the body in the production of its own antiviral called interferon. If IV vitamin C is not available there have been cases where some people have gradually increased their oral dose up to 50,000 mg daily before reaching bowel tolerance. Powdered or crystal forms of high quality ascorbic acid can be taken five grams (5,000 mg) at a time, every four hours. Every virus seems to respond to this type of treatment, regardless of the whether it is SARs, Bird flu, Swine flu or the new Coronavirus flu.

2. Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D helps fend off flu, asthma attacks, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, March 10, 2010. This was a double-blind placebo controlled study where the treatment group consumed 1,200 IU of vitamin D3 during the cold and flu season, while the control group took a placebo. The vitamin D group had a 58% reduced risk of flu. Vitamin D3 is also very effective in the treatment of virus/flu infections:
    • Vitamin D3 helps our body to make an antibiotic protein called cathelicidin, which is known to kill viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites.
    • Vitamin D deficiency for adults is 42%, but this is incorrect because the standards are too low. Levels of 30-50 ng/ml are said to be adequate, but every scientific study has shown that levels of 50-100 ng/ml are needed for true protection.
    • Diet and sunshine are good sources of vitamin D, but most people need to supplement, especially during flu season. Between 5,000-10,000 IU daily is often recommended in the form of a quality liquid supplement.
    • When you get the flu Dr. John Cannel recommends taking 50,000 IU daily for the first 5 days, and then 5.000-10,000 IU as a maintenance dose.

3. Silver – Silver Kills Viruses, Journal of Nanotechnology, October 18, 2005. This study found that silver nanoparticles kills HIV-1 and virtually any other viruses. The study was jointly conducted by the University of Texas and Mexico University. After incubating HIV-1 virus at 37 C, the silver particles killed 100% of the virus within 3 hours. Silver employs a unique mechanism of action to kill viruses.
    • Silver binds to the membrane of the virus, limiting its oxygen supply and suffocating it.
    • Silver also binds to the DNA of the virus cell, preventing it from multiplying.
    • Silver is also able to prevent the transfer of the virus from one person to another by blocking the ability of the virus to find a host cell to feed on. All viruses need host cells to survive.
    • Colloidal silver can also be used at doses of 10-20 ppm. Nanoparticle sliver is preferred.

The best defense against swine flu, bird flu or the new coronavirus may be a few teaspoons of sliver every day. Bacteria and viruses cannot develop a resistance like many other treatments can. Silver disables a vital enzyme and mechanism in pathogens, so they cannot survive.
    Other evidence-based herbal strategies for the flu

there are several herbal remedies that are also effective. Here are a few with proven scientific evidence behind them:

Elderberry A study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found elderberry can be used as a safe and effective treatment for influenza A and B.
    Calendula – A study by the University of Maryland Medical Center found that ear drops containing calendula can be effective for treating ear infections in children.

Astragulus root – Scientific studies have shown that Astragulus has anti-viral properties and stimulates the immune system. One study in the Chinese Medical Sciences Journal concluded that Astragulus is able to inhibit the growth of coxsackie B virus.

Licorice root – Licorice is gaining popularity for the prevention and treatment of diseases, such as hepatitis C, HIV and influenza. (The Chinese Journal of Virology published a review of these findings)

Olive leafOlive leaf has been proven effective in the treatment of cold and flu viruses, meningitis, pneumonia, hepatitis B, malaria, gonorrhea and tuberculosis. One study at the New York University School of Medicine found that olive leaf extracts reversed many HIV-1 infections.
    Conclusion

It is a generally accepted fact that once a virus is in the body it very seldom leaves. The medications, vitamins and herbs that have been proven to be effective simply suppress the virus and limit its ability to reproduce. A strong immune system is the key to preventing and/or successfully treating any chronic illness. The key elements of this protection program include:
    • Eating a plant-based whole food diet with very limited animal products
    • Adding daily nutritional supplements such as a multiple vitamin/mineral, 2000 mg of vitamin C with bioflavonoids, maintain vitamin D3 levels of 50-90 ng/mL, 1000-2000 mg of Omega 3 oils, a vitamin B complex and about 400 mg of magnesium depending on your level of exercise.
    • Avoid toxins and use detoxification programs periodically.
    • Regular daily exercise-aerobic, resistance and flexibility.
    • Avoid stress and use yoga and meditation to manage stress.
    • Wash your hands with soap and water after touching areas that have been touched by
    • In the home, there is a new product, PureGreen24, that kills Staph, MRSA and most viruses within two minutes. This product has an EPA IV toxicity rating and is safe and effective for hospitals as well as for children and pets at home.
    • Avoid putting your hands to your face.
    • Avoid anyone who is experiencing flu and cold symptoms.
    • At the first signs of any cold or flu symptoms begin a fairly aggressive treatment protocol. The sooner treatment begins the better the chance is that the infection can be stopped and/or controlled.
    • By adhering to this basic anti-viral strategy, it is possible to greatly reduce the risk of these virus-related illnesses, as well as most other illnesses. Conventional medicine offers very little for the prevention or treatment of most viral illnesses. Natural medicine offers considerably more solutions.

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/02/...c26e4-54347961

Comment

• Hi, while this post is very informative and helpful, it is also a bit misleading. Ozone generators are not sold out, I just bought the whole setup on amazon for about 45 bucks and will receive it in 6 days. Great info here - prompted me to get an ozone generator. There are some hazards to using ozone apparently, so to those who choose this route, look into the safety aspects. I read that ozone is dangerous to inhale, but can be used to purify air and water, given proper time to off-gas. If anyone can contribute to that part of the conversation it would be nice, as I am still new to this.

I am also building a hand-held UV unit with LEDs for topical application. Again, very cheap and simple, but I wonder if 470nm is a short enough wavelength - I might look into getting different LEDs.

Getting sunlight does more for healing than most are aware of, especially to the skin and mucous membranes through biological processes. It also de-stresses, much like the opposite effect of coffee - another one checked off the list!

I still need to arm myself with herbs and supplements - definitely lacking in this area, but luckily this is all still widely available. Better get on it! I have some left over Oil of Oregano which I used to treat a mild infection which might come in handy. Available at the GNC.

I have a Spooky2 generator which makes high quality colloidal and nano silver, which altogether ran me about $300 (much more included, such as Red Light Therapy attachment) and highly recommend this product - it is so versatile I have not even begun to explore most of its functions!

Regardless of your religion or spiritual orientation, I would recommend some sort of prayer for strength and protection and focus mentally on the problem's speedy resolution. Visualize your own well-being and try and expand that notion to others. Hope is a powerful facet of reality which has proven its importance to me, at least, in my 29 years. I have learned to hold on to hope and never give it up, otherwise I don't know where or who I would be. Stay strong and empower yourself through hope and optimism. Never give in to fear in a negative way - instead, continually redefine your fears in terms of positive action and never forget to carry your hope with you.
      Last edited by jajamezsz; 02-26-2020, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• True on the ozone generator. I mixed it up with the UVC light which report not available
        https://www.amazon.com/slp/uvc-lamp/jdmcqggs8c587tm

Comment

• What to get. The article from Waking Times mentioned vitamin in D & C. You can buy them in 1 kilo bags from Bulk Supplements.
          https://www.bulksupplements.com/prod...SABEgKrcPD_BwE

Iranian strain of coronavirus a “morphed” version of the one in Wuhan
          Germany Says It Can No Longer Track Coronavirus Infection Chains And Clusters - It's Out Of Control Korea is now threatening prison for possible
          coronavirus patients who break #quarantine

Coronavirus screening is 'missing more than half of Infected cases' - study

14% of recovered coronavirus patients in China's Guangdong tested positive again
          Researchers say only one in 19 infected people is being tested for coronavirus
          https://pandemic.news/2020-02-14-mai...n-numbers.html

More Chinese now under LOCKDOWN than the entire population of the United States, 400 million people in over 60 cities
          Obviously, the doctors are going to be more careful than the average person.
          One in three medical staff at Wuhan hospital now infected with coronavirus
          https://pandemic.news/2020-02-13-one...ronavirus.html

Rabobank: Several things cratered yesterday – Zero Hedge
          2/26 The bond market just flashed this nightmare scenario warning – CCN
          2/26 Coronavirus wipes out $1.7 trillion in US stock market value in two days – CNBC
          2/26 China coronavirus infections are up to 52 times higher than reported – ET
          2/26 European borders remain open, as Italian outbreak kills 11 & infects hundreds – RT

Comment

• The end is near everyone is going to get it and most will die. @CNN
            Trump virus is here @ MSNBC

Comment

• https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/a...ion-of-wealth/
              DID IT AGAIN. Erased everything when I posted this link.

Comment

• This yellow wasn't my idea.
                Throw in the towel.

Leaders worldwide have admitted that they have given up on stopping the spread of CoVID 19. They are hoping to mitigate the damage . That is all they can do,,,, maybe.
                Pope Francis sick Day After Supporting Coronavirus Sufferers - Vid
                Screaming Mary goes down with C-virus: Iran's vice president - who ranted nightly during 1979 US embassy hostage - is diagnosed a day after sitting with President Rouhani, as virus kills top diplomat
                It also emerged today Iran's former ambassador to the Vatican died of the virus
                Korea is now threatening prison for possible coronavirus patients who break #quarantine
                So, does this prospective prison have central A.C. and central heat?
                Frightened British Mother trapped in Tenerife coronavirus hotel says guests are ignoring quarantine rules
                Economics
                2/27 Tesla burning: down 30% in days as markets blindsided by selloff – Zero Hedge
                2/27 Stocks plunge deeper into correction territory, Dow off 1,100 points – CNBC
                2/27 Biggest junk bond fund suffers stampede with credit market freeze – Bloomberg
                2/27 Trump urges calm even as US reports worrisome new virus case – AP
                2/27 Credit markets are finally on the same scary page as stocks – Yahoo!
                2/27 Retail investors just got nuked: here are the stocks they are puking – Zero Hedge
                2/27 Japan, China close schools nationwide as CDC warns of “community outbreak” – ZH

2/27 The last time this happened was days before the Great Depression – Zero Hedge
                https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/la...eat-depression
                Here is a chart of stocks. 98% of the rise is due to CB printing.
                https://api.wsj.net/api/kaavio/chart...0&type=2&size= 2&sid=1643&style=320&freq=2&entitlementtoken=0c3 33 78313484ba9b46b8e24ded87dd6&time=20&rand=196770882 8&compidx=&ma=0&maval=9&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&height= 33 5&width=579&mocktick=1

According to Bloomberg’s Anthony Carpaccio, the Department of Defense made $35 trillion in “accounting adjustments” in 2019, easily surpassing the $30.7 trillion in such adjustments recorded in 2018.
                Carpaccio notes that the number “dwarfs the $738 billion of defense-related funding in the latest U.S. budget,
                According to government data, there were 562,568 adjustments made in the Pentagon’s books in 2018.

So, how do you do $35 trillion adjustment to a defence budget of $1 trillion?
                https://www.thenewamerican.com/econo...n-profit-group

ZH We Just Experienced The Fastest 10% Correction In S&P500 History
                Bank Of America: "Nowhere To Hide"
                Fed's Fisher Stuns CNBC: "Time To Wean Generation Of Money Managers Off Their Dependency On A Fed Put"
                AND
                Traders Now Betting On Two March Rate Cuts As OIS Craters

If the Fed won't agree to cut rates on its own, the market will force its hand...
                SOMEBODY is going to get gored

North Korea's First Confirmed Coronavirus Patient Shot Dead

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fe...ndency-fed-put

The bureaucracy (Blob State) grows by 6% a year. They need FUNDING. Cap & Trade was supposed to bring a huge carbon tax. That isn't working out so well as new science shows that the sun is responsible for weather and climate. State pensions are starting to crash. The pension funds are trying to suck in everyone possible to squeeze out funding.
                https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...ones-pensions/

Comment

• https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...ed-revolution/
                  CRAB, did it again. Everything disappeared

Comment

• Now, it won't post what I had saved.

Africa is soon to be wiped out.
                    https://recombinomics.co/topic/5002-...x-milan-italy/
                    Here is an article claiming that Africa and Latin America are to be wiped out on purpose to reduce world population. The article claims that only China has the capabilities to protect Africa and Latin America. Dunno.
                    China is the only country with the scientific capability and geopolitical motivation to defend Africans and Latin Americans from genocidal biological warfare under a thinly cloaked Western strategy to prevent the global population from reaching 8 billion over the coming 3 years.
                    https://rense.com/general96/covert-1...the-belfry.php

"The cull of undesirable old folks, a practice called geronticide, is happening now due to the age-selectivity of the HIV-modified coronavirus. Wuhan's massive terminal wards are the last stop for senior citizens. There are no children's size cots. Older people are dying in droves, while youths come down with a mild cold. However shocking the scenes of body bags may be, the present outbreak is opening new vistas for cash-strapped governments that have been unable to issue bonds or earn revenues from investment, even inside their own borders."
                    https://rense.com/general96/wuhan-nc...ties-part6.php

2/28 Greatest Depression just began. This is no drill – Streetwise
                    2/28 Tweets of the day: Iran’s VP infected, Japan closes all schools – Mish
                    2/28 We just experienced the fastest 10% correction in S&P500 history – Zero Hedge
                    Apparently, "buy the dip" is no longer working.
                    2/28 Alasdair Macleod: Why a bear market will lead to the dollar’s collapse – GATA
                    There seems to be no end to the people who just don't understand capital flight to safety. The dollar is a long way from collapse.
                    2/28 Bitcoin has crashed—now what? – Forbes

2/28 Blowout fear for forex markets as coronavirus stirs dormant volatility trades – Reuters
                    This will push people to gold.
                    2/27 Modern Monetary Theory is an old Marxist idea – Claudio Grass
                    MMT is the antidote to crony capitalism. The other alternative is REVOLUTION.
                    Apparently, the Dems hate Bernie more than Trump
                    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-the-usa-near/
                    The blob State plans to grow without limit. That means everything else must be shrunk.
                    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...ed-revolution/

Comment

• A Lake Oswego elementary school employee contracted Oregon’s first apparent case of coronavirus, causing the closure of the 430-student school as health officials try to figure out how many people may have been exposed. The employee lives in Washington County and is isolated at Kaiser Permanente Westside Medical Center in Hillsboro in what state health officials described Friday as another case of an unexplained transmission of the disease.

The patient hadn’t been under monitoring for coronavirus symptoms and doesn’t appear to have traveled to any of the countries with outbreaks of the disease or have associated with anyone who did, Oregon Health Authority officials said.

That means the person could have caught the disease from someone in the community.
                      “Our first concern is for this individual, to make sure they’re being cared for and is able to recover,” said Oregon Health Authority Director Patrick Allen.

You can bet your A$$ that the medical center does NOT have precautions for a level 4 infectious agent.
                      Second Community Transmission Case In CA
                      Raising Fears Of Rampant Infections Breaking Out
                      Second US CV Case Of 'Unknown Origin' In CA
                      LEVEL 4, you boneheads
                      Dow Slides Over 3,500 Points For The Week The Insiders Know What's Coming...
                      Trump Furious With CDC For 'Spooking' The Market Says WaPos (Harms His 'Booming Ecnomy' BS)
                      Trump says he hopes the Fed gets involved 'soon' to combat market sell-off over coronavirus (He's Obviously Worried About His Reelection Image)

Egomaniac Trump says he's doing An 'incredible job' handling The CoVid crisis - Truly Deranged
                      AND
                      Over 750,000 South Koreans Sign Petition to Impeach President Over Coronavirus Outbreak

OK, we move into the next mindset. They want to impeach their president. NOBODY can stop this. Why blame the president. People are scared and angry. They are going to lash out at everybody and everything. DO NOT look for rationality.
                      S Korean coronavirus patient dies at home as 600 wait for hospital beds in Daegu
                      The Chinese say that the hospital is too dangerous,,, don't go there.
                      LA - Ugly battles erupt as residents fight housing coronavirus patients in their cities
                      https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/a-do...-confirms.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...lization-ender
                      https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ges-everything
                      Why coronavirus can reappear in discharged patients raising questions about containment moves CV found in infected patient's tears By Chinese Researchers

Hong Kong Embraces Helicopter Money Govt Gives Every Adult Citizen HK $10,000
                      Interesting speculation.
                      https://rense.com/general96/how-cov-...es-part-12.php
                      2/28 Coronavirus situation is quickly going from bad to worse – Peak Prosperity
                      2/28 WHO warns of coronavirus spreading as five countries report first cases – Reuters
                      2/28 Punch-drunk traders focus on survival, not returns – Bloomberg
                      2/28 Global stock markets have lost $6 trillion in value in six days – CNBC

Comment

• Just a stray idea on virus reproduction. Passing on one's genes is the focal point for all organisms.
                        "The structure of viruses allows them to succeed in their main mission—reproduction. Lytic Cycle Once attached to a host cell, a virus injects its nucleic acid into the cell. The nucleic acid takes over the normal operation of the host cell and produces multiple copies of the virus's protein coat and nucleic acid"
                        I virus can not be considered successful if it kills the entire body / population of hosts.
                        It is in the interests of the virus that it's genetic code survives to infect new hosts. It is "motivated" to mutate into a version that isn't fatal.

"inserts a DNA copy of its RNA sequence into the host cell’s genome upon infection. If the virus inserts into a reproductive cell and that cell goes on to produce an offspring, the viral DNA gets passed on from parent to child as part of the genome.2 At this point, the virus is locked in and is passed on from generation to generation. These are called endogenous retroviruses" "While the viral sequences in the human genome today originated from about 50 infection events in the distant past that were passed on as part of our genome.
                        So yes, that means your genome is part virus. More than 100,000 sequences in the human genome3 originated this way. Scientists have recognized the presence of viral DNA in the human genome for decades, but it wasn’t until after the human genome was sequenced, or mapped, in 2003 that they could study just how much of our DNA comes from viruses. While the viral sequences in the human genome today originated from about 50 infection events in the distant past that were passed on as described above, the viral sequences were copied and reinserted hundreds, sometimes thousands, of times.
                        researchers are able to estimate that about 8 percent of the human genome is made of sequences that originated as invasive retroviruses
                        Our genome has a number of ways of combating and silencing these invaders, however. When that happens, these sequences aren’t harmful anymore but are still scattered throughout the genome. Harmit Malik, evolutionary biologist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer, said that “once they’ve been ‘domesticated’ then the genes or protein products that they encode might be of value to the host.”
                        https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...virus-are-you/

Comment

• Get all the virus news that matters right from the guy who knows.
                          Trump Furious With CDC For 'Spooking' The Market Says WaPos (Harms His 'Booming Ecnomy' BS)
                          2/29 Pence will control all coronavirus messaging from health officials – NY Times
                          On 26 February 2020 US President Donald J. Trump named Vice President Mike Pence to lead the US response to the deadly coronavirus, COVID-19. As of the evening of 26 February, there had been over 81,000 cases worldwide with 2400 deaths.

To name Vice President Pence to lead the US response suggests a lack of seriousness in the administration’s handling of this looming crisis. Pence has a history of rejecting science while Governor of Indiana. In 2015 he was responsible for the exacerbation of an outbreak of 200 cases of HIV in a small rural county. Local health officials requested a temporary needle exchange program as the cases were related to IV drug abuse and the sharing of needles. Pence delayed for months due to his values not aligning with a policy of needle exchange, resulting in the outbreak. In 2000, he wrote in a Op-Ed that "smoking doesn’t kill".
                          https://www.change.org/p/donald-j-tr...sk&utm_term=cs

Comment

• Today, the US stock market plunged for what MarketWatch says is the largest one-day point drop in the 130-year-plus history of the Dow!

Guggenheim’s veteran Scott Minerd called this day “possibly the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my career” and noted “the Fed is fairly impotent in this
                            It is the first time ever that the S&P has plunged into a full correction from a market peak in six days.
                            The virus outbreak has been shutting down industrial centers, emptying shops and severely crimping travel all over the world.
                            We are being told by well-known voices on Wall Street NOT to buy this particular dip in stocks…. Either COVID-19 is going to spread …. and economies will go into lockdown as supply-chains are badly hit; or governments are going to lockdown anyway.
                            The coronavirus is making the weakest parts of the U.S. corporate debt boom wobble. Analysts say brace for things to get worse

The rapid spread of the coronavirus is dealing a blow to confidence in the biggest U.S. corporate debt boom on record,

With derivatives markets dislocating, liquidity vanished and corporate bond issuance came to a screeching halt. There were no investment-grade deals for the first time in 18 months,
                            It was systematic global de-leveraging, the type of backdrop where members of the leveraged speculating community can quickly find themselves in trouble. Commodity markets succumbed to panic selling. WTI crude collapsed 16% to a 14-month low.
                            Whether it’s Sunday, next week or next month, more monetary stimulus is on the way. There’s simply no one else to accommodate de-leveraging (i.e. “buyers of last resort”).
                            I expect central bankers will be shocked by the scope of QE necessary to keep the global system from deflating.
                            “The global credit machine is grinding to a halt. The $2.6 trillion international bond market, where the world’s biggest companies raise money to fund everything from acquisitions to factory upgrades, has come to a virtual standstill as the coronavirus spreads fear through company boardrooms. In the U.S., Wall Street banks are facing their third straight day without any bond offerings,
                            The Banks were hit 15.2% (down 19.2%)

The money helicopter has arrived. Via the South China Morning Post: Hong Kong permanent residents aged 18 and above will each receive a cash handout of HK$10,000 (US$1,200) in a HK$120 billion (US$15bn) relief deal rolled out by the government to ease the burden on individuals
                            http://creditbubblebulletin.blogspot...ir-of-dog.html

What we are experiencing has been building for decades, but the synergy of these causal processes, their true emergent effects are about to become fully apparent. The virus is a spark, not the cause, and it is breaking down the last reinforcing bonds holding the global system together. If the ruling class had not been debasing our societies and parasitizing their citizenries for decades, our social resiliency to this pandemic would be much higher
                            This is when we will be most vulnerable to social violence, because we won’t know whom to trust, and we will be desperate to survive the upheaval
                            Furthermore, the fact that the Coronavirus has established itself in Italy, the most fragile of Europe’s major economies, is a harsh twist of fate. The shutdown of the country is likely to lead to major financial contagion in the Eurozone and place pressures upon core principals

The loss of political legitimacy could make the country ungovernable given the social antagonisms surrounding the candidates. At the end of the day, our cultural logics have fetishized competition and treated our societies as zero-sum games designed to provide luxury communism for billionaires and debt slavery for the rest of us. It is not surprising that it is greed, selfishness and entitlement that are undoing our societies, we have failed the prisoners dilemma and now we are being sentenced.
                            https://www.theautomaticearth.com/20...were-going-in/

Comment

• The smart money propaganda is causing fear, yup. Don't but little man, don't buy low.
                              During Bill Clinton the Dow was no higher than 11,000 all the way to Obamantion reached 16,000 over a 16 year span. Soon as Trump gets in the Dow doubles. Go figure again plz. Nearly 30,000. Gonna have some dips guys. BUY LOW FELLAS and the way you know is that every article on earth is telling you to wait.

Comment

• https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/m...ancial-crises/
                                CRAB, did it again. Erased everything

Comment

Working...
                                X