• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny B View Post
    "Somehow Trump caused this?"
    I started writing about the economic collapse back in '07.
    All fiat currencies collapse
    All democracies collapse
    All belligerent empires collapse
    All credit bubbles collapse
    Good thing USA is a republic. The credit bubble just deflated thx to money market man you know who.
    See how you sneak in the word belligerent? Why? Because the media claims that Trump is this way.

All your models from 2007 to date are worthless if the lying corporate interests such as the media face charges in court. Don't you see that we have been lied to?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2020, 12:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is another real example of what all past false reporting and parroting is about. Mocking Bird echo chamber with all of the yuppy heads bobbing up and down, YES SIR.

Here is our money manager in full color today.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...03831994118146

The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board doesn’t have a clue on how to fight and win. Their views on Tariffs & Trade are losers for the U.S., but winners for other countries, including China. If we followed their standards, we’d have no Country left. They should love Sleepy Joe!

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is your coming food shortage. Good enough for them maybe American's should drop a few pounds while they find a way to feed someone besides themselves. Lesson to be learned here, look at them. Shame.
    How do you like my brainwashing tactic?Suck it up and save the environment? I have now hijacked the Dem's manipulative strategic playbook. How does it feel?

299d23b5c808c1f4b32e3f6d52f28566_1m.gif
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2020, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You are working in a vacuum, the world is changing, all of what you have been brainwashed to repeat is (Thank God) not the end of our world. It is the end of THEIR world. This is Q talking to us from the dept of DoD servers. For those who do not recognize the abbreviation DoD? A.K.A. Dept Of Defense
    They are telling us that the news we hear is false and spun. Brainwashed no more snap out.

0ca19ff6975f2122da46a37695aa3693bb87bb9ce84fe29d59fc95b9fa0c35de.png
    Screenshot_2020_04_10_Techno_Fog_on_Twitter_Declas sification_of_IG_Report_footnotes_Crossfire_Hurric ane_Team_had_multiple_r_.png
    https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...98740053065731

The public will learn the truth.

The media will attempt to spin as a partisan attack.

The House will push for Barr removal.

The House will open investigations into Barr-Durham [lack of confidence].

FULL DISCLOSURE [DELCAS] PROVIDES TRUTH.

FOREIGN CORROBORATION PROVIDES TRUTH.

What happens when corp media 'knowingly' pushes false [propaganda] information?

What happens when corp media can no longer be trusted?

The Silent War continues..

Q
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    The dem's cry food shortage and riots, talking points, like climate change, snap out or do you like it this way. Can't back up your food shortage claims so you post an article of some writer you like. Youtube is the people and the people tell you, but you just say it and panic is the agenda 21 playbook. You do not do this on purpose, you are brainwashed Relax an enjoy the show, it'll all be over soon and we can jump to the next hysteria.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-11-2020, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    "Somehow Trump caused this?"
    Did I lay ANYTHING at Trump's feet? Did I blame him for lockdown?
    You post a vid of working food banks. I could post a vid of a 4 mile long row of cars in Vegas. Neither vid proves anything about the nationwide situation. Neither vid proves anything about Trump. They prove that our just-in-time supply system can not handle variations. I don't waste the time to post individual examples.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/bre...s-working-poor
    You are too focused on the present. You need to focus on future projections. I started writing about the economic collapse back in '07.
    All fiat currencies collapse
    All democracies collapse
    All belligerent empires collapse
    All credit bubbles collapse
    I look at everything in a historical context.

The lockdown won't be lifted soon. Every day counts for the working poor. First, the food lines. Then the food riots.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_food_riots

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    A few of us are old enough, right Danny?Old fogies gotta scrap the old way of thinkin

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/b5...d972fe5eb7.jpg

b5854f0632e9dfddf17c9fbb600d387115491ca6b4a9f22024380cd972fe5eb7.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Where do you think the money to feed 300,000 children came from?
    My home town Detroit full of druggies, soup kitchens 40 years. Same ole.
    Somehow Trump caused this? Dishonest thinking again. I told you that you are the good cop.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    2006 down and out families at HE GAP, thank GOD

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Video Danny, shake it off. NG strikes again, told you.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You wan real video? Reality check.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This is last years food bank in Fresno 500,000 homeless, give it a rest. You want 2018 footage? Same same, come on Danny, who are you trying to fool that Trump has caused mas starvation?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny B View Post
    Mikey, you are WAY off base. You just don't get it. Youtube is full of vids of people waiting in miles long lies at the food bank. I see everything around here shut down.. Take off your rose-colored X22 glasses and, see the desperation. This total lockdown is no accident.
    Trump never ordered a LOCKDOWN so rose colored or not California wants to secede? Governors LOCKING DOWN? You didn't show a video, why? You showed other video's. Where is all of this youtube video proof of food lines and potential starvation? It could be in California, we warned you over there well in advance that the people you love to vote in hate you. Trump wants freedom not lockdown and has never removed our constitutional rights telling us if we are caught out we will be arrested. That is for your already desperate area, needles laying everywhere in the streets, night of the living dead 40 plus years.

Everything here in Kansas is slow but everyone has what they need, still gotta squeeze them cow tits and run the tractor. X22 is just an errand boy pointing out some obvious developments. Of course your messed up state is down in the dumps like you always are this is plain to see, I would be too.

Not just that pathetic place but almost every major city run by Democrats are violating the people's rights. This was and is part of the plan. This exposes the heads who the people love and support. You were warned. Good luck with that.

Don't worry Danny Fema will step in to help as needed. Gotta get the pusher off the streets as well as the bent needles. More tents to house the homeless instead Covid19 victims. Let it fail and watch Danny Trump step in. Never been done before til now, enjoy the show. Relax and stop all this fussinI'll send ya some hamburger buns, How'd that bee?Oh yeah and instead of freakin out that Trump is a helpless rich fool, maybe he won't be that bad when this is all said and done. Trump will not abandon the people regardless of their mess of mistakes. Stop voting for criminals.

I can see right now that you need more X22 Report brainwashing. Washing one's brain out is good if it is full of mis-truths. We will stick by you in thick or thin. If it gets under yer shin it must be a winner.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-11-2020, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Danny B
    replied
    Mikey, you are WAY off base. You just don't get it. Youtube is full of vids of people waiting in miles long lies at the food bank. I see everything around here shut down.. Take off your rose-colored X22 glasses and, see the desperation. This total lockdown is no accident.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuOxG-rnj30
    http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf...Foundation.pdf
    You seem to think that every negative headline is BS. Do you believe the unemployment numbers? Do you think that all these freshly fired people have savings?
    Your V-shaped recovery is a sad joke. The bankrupt frackers are being shut down and, assets sold off by the banks.
    EVERYONE has stopped paying everyone.
    https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nat...-and-fallings/
    I write about markets and human nature. I write in historical context. I write about market complexities. I write about international capital flows.
    The vids that you post address tiny niches or, special cases or wishful thinking.

"Danny sorry meant to post in your Covid topic

If you want me to remove this question if inappropriate for topic or ??"
    Post anything that you want on any thread that you want. It isn't up to me and, it doesn't bother me.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hey Danny this sounds like you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X