Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPFX SCIO On SALE BRAND NEW UNIT

Hello Everyone!

My Name is Alex, I have a SCIO which was inherited by myself from my Aunt who was into Holistic Healing. I have no use for it of course but I am sure someone will have use of it and it comes with a laptop as well! I am selling it for $7,500 it is basically brand new! I believe she used it like 2 times but I was there and it was amazing!

My email is Alextheauthor@Gmail.Com<mailto:Alext...or@Gmail .Com>

This unit was purchased from Quantum Alliance in Sept 2005 and has been upgraded to the 2007 version. This is a legitimate SCIO machine and can be verified thru Quantum Alliance.

Package Includes:

HP 17" laptop, P4 processor at 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM, Windows XP (most stable platform) loaded 7-7-2007 version of the SCIO

All necessary cables, harnesses, power supply, headband, wrist and ankle strap, and additional add on attachments.

SCIO box (USB version, the most compatible interface)

Installation software for 2005 and 2007 versions of the EPFX/SCIO program

Aqua Chi Ion Detox Footbath complete set with 3 extra elements ($400 value)

Approx 25 training DVD's, including Beginner Protocol, 5 DVD set on Emotional
    Healing and Trauma Recovery (Gage Tarrant), and many DVD's by Dr Debi Drake

Six months tech support and phone support

System is sold "AS-IS" with no warranties implied or expressed

Quantum_Biofeedback_System_EPFX_SCIO | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Also I am into offers as well so please do not hesitate to message me, this type of system usually sells for $14-16 thousand! I am in Toronto, Ontario
    Last edited by MooBanana; 09-05-2011, 04:40 PM.

Originally posted by MooBanana View Post
    Hello Everyone!

My Name is Alex, I have a SCIO which was inherited by myself from my Aunt who was into Holistic Healing. I have no use for it of course but I am sure someone will have use of it and it comes with a laptop as well! I am selling it for $7,500 it is basically brand new! I believe she used it like 2 times but I was there and it was amazing!

My email is Alextheauthor@Gmail.Com<mailto:Alext...or@Gmail .Com>

This unit was purchased from Quantum Alliance in Sept 2005 and has been upgraded to the 2007 version. This is a legitimate SCIO machine and can be verified thru Quantum Alliance.

Package Includes:

HP 17" laptop, P4 processor at 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM, Windows XP (most stable platform) loaded 7-7-2007 version of the SCIO

All necessary cables, harnesses, power supply, headband, wrist and ankle strap, and additional add on attachments.

SCIO box (USB version, the most compatible interface)

Installation software for 2005 and 2007 versions of the EPFX/SCIO program

Aqua Chi Ion Detox Footbath complete set with 3 extra elements ($400 value)

Approx 25 training DVD's, including Beginner Protocol, 5 DVD set on Emotional
    Healing and Trauma Recovery (Gage Tarrant), and many DVD's by Dr Debi Drake

Six months tech support and phone support

System is sold "AS-IS" with no warranties implied or expressed

Quantum_Biofeedback_System_EPFX_SCIO | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Also I am into offers as well so please do not hesitate to message me, this type of system usually sells for $14-16 thousand! I am in Toronto, Ontario
    Hey there Alex

My name is Kara, I think I saw this posting on Facebook in the Biofeedback Group I am HIGHLY interested in this unit and would love it shipped, I understand you know the manufacturer now who supplies this and can get it for $5, 500? I want one! This machine has changed my life dramatically it works wonders I am surprised you do not want t keep the one you got, it is a blessing in disguise!

Kara

Comment

Originally posted by KaraD View Post
      Hey there Alex

My name is Kara, I think I saw this posting on Facebook in the Biofeedback Group I am HIGHLY interested in this unit and would love it shipped, I understand you know the manufacturer now who supplies this and can get it for $5, 500? I want one! This machine has changed my life dramatically it works wonders I am surprised you do not want t keep the one you got, it is a blessing in disguise!

Kara
      Hi Kara

Just at work, thanks for the interest in the SCIO I do know the manufacturer and can get the item for $5,500 USD and that now includes shipping as I finally found a good shipper for my other products I sell. I accept Money Order or Certified Cheque. Paypal is good for smaller things but not for bigger purchases.

The SCIO comes with the Laptop, all programs, manuals, system, patches ect, and it comes with a few other things, it's a great deal because the system from what I know goes for just under the $20,000 mark.

Message me again if your cool with that!

Alex H. Singh

Comment

Hi Kara

Just at work, thanks for the interest in the SCIO I do know the manufacturer and can get the item for $5,500 USD and that now includes shipping as I finally found a good shipper for my other products I sell. I accept Money Order or Certified Cheque. Paypal is good for smaller things but not for bigger purchases.

The SCIO comes with the Laptop, all programs, manuals, system, patches ect, and it comes with a few other things, it's a great deal because the system from what I know goes for just under the $20,000 mark.

Message me again if your cool with that!

Alex H. Singh
        Hey thanks for the fast reply!

YES I want it and a cheque is no problem, what is your email addy? I know 3 more people interested in buying the machine! and so far you have the best prices for a machine worth so much! I am also in your Tarot Card Reading group on Facebook hence how I know of you!

Thanks so much Alex you really made my day!

Kara

Comment

Originally posted by KaraD View Post
          Hey thanks for the fast reply!

YES I want it and a cheque is no problem, what is your email addy? I know 3 more people interested in buying the machine! and so far you have the best prices for a machine worth so much! I am also in your Tarot Card Reading group on Facebook hence how I know of you!

Thanks so much Alex you really made my day!

Kara
          Hey Kara

Sorry for the late reply have been busy with work, my email address is Alextheauthor@Gmail.Com

Thanks for the referals! Keep em coming! LOL!

Alex

Comment

Thanks Ming, Stevie and Kara

Thanks so much for purchasing the Scio, I am glad you guys are happy with it! If you need anything else please let me know! or email me at Alextheauthor@Gmail.Com

Alex H. Singh

Comment

Sell?

Alex you sold 3 of your SCIO's ?

How did you accept funds safely? then you shipped it?
              Is there anything I should be aware of?

1 - I just posted: http://www.energeticforum.com/epfx-q...condition.html

Comment

Originally posted by DannB View Post
                Alex you sold 3 of your SCIO's ?

How did you accept funds safely? then you shipped it?
                Is there anything I should be aware of?

1 - I just posted: http://www.energeticforum.com/epfx-q...condition.html
                Hello DannB

To answer your question I have sold 5 now in total, the money gets sent to me first so basically a certified cheque or Money Order once the bank verifies it then I order the Scio from my manufacturer in Budapest which gets delivered to my clients within 2 to 4 business days. But you need be careful as I have people on here send me fraudulent cheques, I myself give all my info to contact me including my Facebook account which is mainly for my friends but I do it to prove my authenticity, hope that answers your questions, if anything else you can email me directly if you wish to Alextheauthor@Gmail.com

Alex H. Singh

Comment

Alex H. Singh

Hey Everyone!

I am Stevie! I bought 2 Scio from Alex about 2 weeks ago, wanted to leave feedback, they items arrived about 4 days after I sent my money, the communication between Alex and I has been great, Alex's answers all my questions and I am on his Facebook so I know who he is now, and he's a nice guy. Great guy in regards to the Scio machine. I was apprehensive at first, sending a cheque for $11,500.00 is not an easy task especially to someone you hardly know but Alex has been great!

My scio machine were brand new, the laptops that came with it are new, got all the manuals and discs, and the scio itself works amazingly.

I am very pleased.

Thanks Alex for all your help!

Stevie

Comment

Thanks Alex Leaving Feed Back

First of all "Thanks" thank you Alex for all your co-operation, I can be a bit too catious at times when it comes to financial transactions but the fact that you can take paypal helped alot ease my tension.

My parcel arrived 3 days later, it was a big box, it had all manuals and training Dvds, a brand new laptop (which was an upgrade from the laptop I had with my old Scio) Brand new Scio machine, and brand new straps!

All in all I can't beieve you sold this to me for so cheap! It is the best $8500 I have spent, and this Scio works very well. I tired it on my best friend and noticed her skin clearing up, she has lots of cosmetic problems.

I might need to get another one but I will email you.

But thanks Alex, and btw love youe Tarot readings! I will chat you up on Facebook!

Kara D

Comment

Thx Alex

Hello DannB

To answer your question I have sold 5 now in total, the money gets sent to me first so basically a certified cheque or Money Order once the bank verifies it then I order the Scio from my manufacturer in Budapest which gets delivered to my clients within 2 to 4 business days. But you need be careful as I have people on here send me fraudulent cheques, I myself give all my info to contact me including my Facebook account which is mainly for my friends but I do it to prove my authenticity, hope that answers your questions, if anything else you can email me directly if you wish to Alextheauthor@Gmail.com

Alex H. Singh
                      Alex thx for the advice...Hopefully I can find a nice new home for my system:
                      If anyone is interested: $8200 let me know:
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/epfx-q...condition.html

-Dan

Comment

Questions

You say that you inherited a SCIO machine from a family member. Then, you say you sold 5 of them. Did your family member have 5 SCIO's?

Also, do you provide a load code for the system? I am thinking about buying a system and have been told there are counterfeits out there. Can you send me a photo of the serial number on the back of the SCIO box to verify with Budapest to see if it is authentic?

Thanks,
                        Kanaka

Comment

Originally posted by SCIO Kanaka View Post
                          You say that you inherited a SCIO machine from a family member. Then, you say you sold 5 of them. Did your family member have 5 SCIO's?

Also, do you provide a load code for the system? I am thinking about buying a system and have been told there are counterfeits out there. Can you send me a photo of the serial number on the back of the SCIO box to verify with Budapest to see if it is authentic?

Thanks,
                          Kanaka
                          Hello Kanaka

The SCIO I inherited by my Aunt Sold out very quickly, but I found a Manufacturer of Scio that comes directly from Budapest. So the people that purchase from me get a brand new unit, same as where my Aunt apparently got hers, and they come with codes that you can check with Quantum Alliance!

Hope that helps!

Alex

Comment

Need 2 More SCIO's

Hey Alex!

It's Stevie!

I will be needing 2 more Scio Packages, I want to give one to a friend and one to my sister, the 3 I got before were perfect! I do need these ones soon. Please let me know! I'll email you and give you a shout on Facebook!

StV

Comment

Originally posted by STV View Post
                              Hey Alex!

It's Stevie!

I will be needing 2 more Scio Packages, I want to give one to a friend and one to my sister, the 3 I got before were perfect! I do need these ones soon. Please let me know! I'll email you and give you a shout on Facebook!

StV
                              Hello Stevie

Sorry I could not get back to you earlier I was at work and soon going out of town for a week or so, but will have my laptop with me, so just email me and we can arrange for your Scio's!

Thanks

Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X