Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biofeedback SCIO on SALE

Hello Everyone!

My Name is Alex, I have a SCIO which was inherited by myself from my Aunt who was into Holistic Healing. I have no use for it of course but I am sure someone will have use of it and it comes with a laptop as well! I am selling it for $ 7,500 it is basically brand new! I believe she used it like 2 times but I was there and it was amazing!

My email is Alextheauthor@Gmail.Com<mailto:Alext...or@Gmail .Com>

This unit was purchased from Quantum Alliance in Sept 2005 and has been upgraded to the 2007 version. This is a legitimate SCIO machine and can be verified thru Quantum Alliance.

Package Includes:

HP 17" laptop, P4 processor at 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM, Windows XP (most stable platform) loaded 7-7-2007 version of the SCIO

All necessary cables, harnesses, power supply, headband, wrist and ankle strap, and additional add on attachments.

SCIO box (USB version, the most compatible interface)

Installation software for 2005 and 2007 versions of the EPFX/SCIO program

Aqua Chi Ion Detox Footbath complete set with 3 extra elements ($400 value)

Approx 25 training DVD's, including Beginner Protocol, 5 DVD set on Emotional
    Healing and Trauma Recovery (Gage Tarrant), and many DVD's by Dr Debi Drake

Six months tech support and phone support

System is sold "AS-IS" with no warranties implied or expressed

Quantum_Biofeedback_System_EPFX_SCIO | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Also I am into offers as well so please do not hesitate to message me, this type of system usually sells for $14-16 thousand! I am in Toronto, Ontario
    Last edited by MooBanana; 09-05-2011, 04:41 PM.

Originally posted by MooBanana View Post
    Hello Everyone!

My Name is Alex, I have a SCIO which was inherited by myself from my Aunt who was into Holistic Healing. I have no use for it of course but I am sure someone will have use of it and it comes with a laptop as well! I am selling it for $ 7,500 it is basically brand new! I believe she used it like 2 times but I was there and it was amazing!

This unit was purchased from Quantum Alliance in Sept 2005 and has been upgraded to the 2007 version. This is a legitimate SCIO machine and can be verified thru Quantum Alliance.

Package Includes:

HP 17" laptop, P4 processor at 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM, Windows XP (most stable platform) loaded 7-7-2007 version of the SCIO

All necessary cables, harnesses, power supply, headband, wrist and ankle strap, and additional add on attachments.

Also I am into offers as well so please do not hesitate to message me, this type of system usually sells for $14-16 thousand! I am in Toronto, Ontario
    Hey Alex? I hope that's your name!

Anyhow was wondering if you ship to the USA? I do holistic treatments here in NYC, name is Stevie. I have Quantum Biofeedback already and it's real good money maker so far I like helping people who need the help versus just the curious people but I am soon expanding my business so I will need to buy at least 3 more? I know this unit you are selling is like $10,500 and that is very cheap, but I saw that you know a manufacturer that sells it for $5,500 USD? That is amazing that would save me lots and help so many people.

Message me back please because I will send you whatever you need asap to get 3 machines. Thanks

STV

Comment

Originally posted by STV View Post
      Hey Alex? I hope that's your name!

Anyhow was wondering if you ship to the USA? I do holistic treatments here in NYC, name is Stevie. I have Quantum Biofeedback already and it's real good money maker so far I like helping people who need the help versus just the curious people but I am soon expanding my business so I will need to buy at least 3 more? I know this unit you are selling is like $10,500 and that is very cheap, but I saw that you know a manufacturer that sells it for $5,500 USD? That is amazing that would save me lots and help so many people.

Message me back please because I will send you whatever you need asap to get 3 machines. Thanks

STV
      Hi Steve

I can get you 3 of them for $5,500 each with delivery to your residence. I accept Certified Money Order and or Cheque I am in Toronto, Ontario! Facebook me for more info: Alex H. Singh

Alex

Comment

Hi Alex, do you have any pics??? Would you be interested in meeting me between Detroit and your place to try it?

Ana Lucia

Originally posted by MooBanana View Post
        Hello Everyone!

Package Includes:

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Lucia View Post
          Hi Alex, do you have any pics??? Would you be interested in meeting me between Detroit and your place to try it?

Ana Lucia
          Hello Ana!

Alas I live Downtown, Toronto so I do not think that would be a possibility I work way too much and hardly have vacation time off also I do not drive. Sorry, but if you are interested in buying the machine let me know!

I myself do not know how to use this thing I just got one thru my Aunt and have access to a bunch of them that is all.

Alex

Comment

REG: Biofeedback

Hey Alex

So I spoke to my friend Daniela, and her co-worker Minita and both are interested in purchasing a unit from you. Seriously, we have been looking for this item and you are the only one who has it cheap even for $10,500 that is cheap and I was about to shell out $13 Thousand for one after my session I had using one. But lucky for me a friend told me about this forum. So my friend will email you at Alextheauthor@Gmail.com

Is that the correct email to reach you?

Kara

Comment

Biofeedback scio

Hi myself Ming Soo

I like machine and want to know if you have sold out? I used before it helped with my knee problem and back pain, please message back!

Ming Soo Chan

Comment

Originally posted by MingSooChan View Post
                Hi myself Ming Soo

I like machine and want to know if you have sold out? I used before it helped with my knee problem and back pain, please message back!

Ming Soo Chan
                Hey Ming Soo

My name is Stevie, I use the SCIO for my clients and it does work very well. How many times did you use the machine before your knee and back pain went away? Also Alex has been great so far, I am buying 3 machines and it seems another girl is getting one as well.

Stevie

Comment

Originally posted by STV View Post
                  Hey Ming Soo

My name is Stevie, I use the SCIO for my clients and it does work very well. How many times did you use the machine before your knee and back pain went away? Also Alex has been great so far, I am buying 3 machines and it seems another girl is getting one as well.

Stevie
                  Hi Stevie

Sorry for not getting back, have been busy with clients. I used machine about 3 times before knee pain went away, and 4 times for back pain. I got 1 machine from Alex, fast delivery, new computer and new laptop.

Ming Soo

Comment

Originally posted by MingSooChan View Post
                    Hi Stevie

Sorry for not getting back, have been busy with clients. I used machine about 3 times before knee pain went away, and 4 times for back pain. I got 1 machine from Alex, fast delivery, new computer and new laptop.

Ming Soo
                    Hello Ming Soo

Just seeing how everything is going? If you have any questions or concerns please email me directly at Alextheauthor@Gmail.Com or Facebook Me Alex H Singh

Alex

Comment

Hello Alex

Alex

It's Kara

I think my friend Allison is interested in getting a Scio. She used it last weekend for the first time at my place, and the result were pretty amazing, at least to me, she was skeptical but now she has not stopped talking about her session.

She wanted your email address I want to make sure that would be okay? I am giving her the Alextheauthor@Gmail.com Email addy!

Thanks Alex

KaraD

Comment

Kara and Stevie, please post some pictures of the system

Comment

Originally posted by Simonf View Post
                          Kara and Stevie, please post some pictures of the system
                          Hi Simon?

Who are you exactly? You have not spoken a word through out the whole Scio discussions?

As for a pic I do have one not sure exactly how to post it but I will try.My SCIO Machine | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

Hello everyone, I know this is an older post but was wondering if anyone is still in need of a SCIO biofeedback system. I have one for sale. It is totally transferable of ownership and can be adopted..no computer included.

Would make a great personal unit, second unit or one to get started. It is in great shape. I am moving as a single gal into a new field of energy work and would like to sell.

If anyone is interested email me at sst1964@yahoo.com Thanks Sharon

Comment

Working...
                            X