X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Nutrienergetics (NES) System

NES Health System - Nutri-Energetics System for Sale
    NES Health System (Nutri-Energetics System). $5000

The NES Health System measures the regulating field of energy and information that operates below cell level—the level called the Human Body-Field that feeds information to the cells.

Remedies in the form of “Infoceuticals” are then recommended to reprogram the human body-field to correct blockages and distortions to help restore the health of body cells—sometimes dramatically. Price $5000

A training program is available from Integrative Life Solutions:
    Human body-field NES ProVision Practitioner Clemmons, NC

For more information, check: NES Health - Conscious Well-being Through Energy and Information.
    Need to sell ASAP

Keith
    Last edited by Chiman; 11-14-2011, 02:58 PM. Reason: Change in price

Is this system sold?

NES Health System (Nutri-Energetics System) $6,500

Keith, Have you sold this?
    Thanks
    Lisa

Comment

No, I haven't sold this system.

I apologize for not replying sooner. I never received a notification email.. I will reduce the price to $6000 for my lack of reply.

KEITH

Comment

For Sale: Nutrienergetic System, Willing To Negotiate

NES Health System (Nutri-Energetics System) $6,000.

The NES Health System measures the regulating field of energy and information that operates below cell level—the level called the Human Body-Field that feeds information to the cells.

Remedies in the form of “Infoceuticals” are then recommended to reprogram the human body-field to correct blockages and distortions to help restore the health of body cells—sometimes dramatically. Price $6000. Willing to negotiate.

A training program is available from Integrative Life Solutions:
        Human body-field NES ProVision Practitioner Clemmons, NC

For more information, check: NES Health - Conscious Well-being Through Energy and Information.

Keith

Comment

Is your NES sold?

naturespirit57@yahoo.com

Comment

NES still for sale.

I haven't sold it yet. I'm an acupuncturist in Franklin, TN. I'm very busy with my practice and have zero time to use the machine for patients. I have an office in Brentwood and St. Thomas Hospital. I love what it does and it helped my wife get past a very important hurdle in her health. You can email me at keithcoley@gmail.com for further discussion.

Keith Coley

Comment

Thank you. I just sent you and e-mail. Look forward to talking to you soon.

Megan

Comment

Working...
              X