Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NES Health System - Nutri-Energetics System for Sale

NES Health System (Nutri-Energetics System) $6,500

The NES Health System measures the regulating field of energy and information that operates below cell level—the level called the Human Body-Field that feeds information to the cells.

Remedies in the form of “Infoceuticals” are then recommended to reprogram the human body-field to correct blockages and distortions to help restore the health of body cells—sometimes dramatically.

Complete package comes with NES device, NES software system, some infoceuticals, 20 NES Introductory DVDs, 3 “The Living Matrix” DVDs, and a package of introductory NES brochures.

A training program is available from Integrative Life Solutions:
    Human body-field NES ProVision Practitioner Clemmons, NC

For more information, check: NES Health - Conscious Well-being Through Energy and Information.

Payment:
    VISA, MasterCard, or Paypal.

Nes

Hello

I am interested in buying your NES if it is still avaliable. Anyhow I would appreciate an answer from you.

Best regards

Ann Zander
    ann.zander@gmail.com

Comment

Hi I am so happy to find you guys. I have had my SCIO two yrs now and am a CBS, I love it. I use it for personal and family. I have taken many webinars and traveled a lot taking classes. There is so much to learn and so little time. my husband ask me why I didn't find this twenty yrs ago. Well I was looking, glad I found it now. anyway, I want to apologize to this person, I took an online class and I forget the ladies name and company. I would love to find her. My computer crashed two weeks back and all my info about her is gone. I mean everything. I have really played heck trying to locate all I lost. but I am working on it. anyway if any of you folks know her please send me her email and or name. She did a webinar for several weeks on HCG dieting and incorporating it into your business. I know Susan Blackard did a class on HCG dieting also. But this is another lady and she is totally separte from Susan Blackard. my email warnold@stx.rr.com thanks for any help. I greatly appreciate. Your friend in SCIO.
      replica chanel watches
      replica chanel watches uk
      chanel premiere watches replica

Comment

NES still available?

Is your NES provision still available?

Comment

Yes, the NES is still available.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in responding, the NES is still available. If you want to call my number is 757-644-3400 ext. 3381.
            Thanks,
            Jim

Comment

A good NES system, I am very interested in it!
              R4R4i GoldR4i
              http://bolgr4igold.diandian.com
              http://bolgr4igold.xhblog.com

Comment

Working...
              X