Different Protocols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Protocols

I am curious as to what type's of protocols you like to run? I am always looking for new things to try.
    Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

Originally posted by Tree of Life View Post
    I am curious as to what type's of protocols you like to run? I am always looking for new things to try.
    Big question!

For a Client I run whatever they are concerned about/what brought them to me and whatever the biggest issues are that show up in their test.

For myself, I tend to concentrate on areas that I am concerned with personally...both on "fixing" a current issue, or preventative measures.

Two just general good ones that I like are:

Money Magnet (this is new to me, but is working well)

Feel Good in the Timed Therapies

I think I have posted elsewhere in this forum about the basic "prep" protocols that I run on everyone to get them in the most receptive state for whatever is to be worked on.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thanks Kevin

I agree with what you have written, that is very similar to what we do as well.

I love the money protocol and was thinking that maybe someone has developed a protocol that they have found to be very beneficial.

The system is phenominal and basically we are all just scratching the edges.
      Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

Comment

It is not really a protocol....

But one of the areas I find to be VERY EFFECTIVE is the time therapies, where you can load additional info into the different fields....sarcodes, symptoms, etc.

There is no limit to how much you can put in there, and I have found it to be very powerful.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
        X