Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising question

Hello

We are new Biofeedback practitioners and are considering doing some print advertising.

Has anyone had any successful print advertising? What have you done?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You

Tree of Life
    Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

I have never done any print advertising....so can't help you with whether it would be beneficial or not.

The majority of people that I have worked with are friends, family, word of mouth, and referrals from doctors.

One psychiatrist that I work with sent me so much business that I almost had to buy a second machine.

Right about that time I became aware of PATHS and shared it with her (the psychiatrist) and so a lot of work we were doing on the EPFX got switched over to PATHS, and the work that could only be done on the EPFX keeps the one machine I have going 24/7.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thanks Kevin for the reply

I have not found anyone who has done print advertising yet. We have a wholistic newspaper that is distributed throughout Winnipeg and is found in most health related facilities, I feel that if there was ever a place to do some advertising this would be it.

We are going to place an ad so I will let everyone know what happens once we run the ad.

In the meantime if anyone has any suggestions for the print ad it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
      Last edited by Tree of Life; 07-26-2009, 06:22 AM.
      Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

Comment

Working...
      X