Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re EPFX/SCIO and PATHS?

Hi Everyone

This question is for those who use both - what would you say is the reason for using both? I'm using Paths and have been for a couple of years now, and have been getting great results, but I'm curious about the SCIO machine. I know that some people, like Kevin use both, so the question is, if I'm using Paths already, what sort of thing would I use the SCIO for?

Love and Light and Magic xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Originally posted by illusions View Post
    Hi Everyone

This question is for those who use both - what would you say is the reason for using both? I'm using Paths and have been for a couple of years now, and have been getting great results, but I'm curious about the SCIO machine. I know that some people, like Kevin use both, so the question is, if I'm using Paths already, what sort of thing would I use the SCIO for?

I use both because I can.

My experience has been that what PATHS addresses it does as good, or better, than the EPFX. With a Platinum I can address almost everything that the EPFX addresses.

However, there are a few benefits to the EPFX:

1. With the EPFX there are some things that I have been able to see positive results with that I have not, even with my Platinum. Far-sightedness is one example. I know a lot of people have realized benefits from the PATHS vision module. I have not, however the EPFX does help me.

There are a few other things that I get good results from that I have either not yet tried with my Platinum, or just work better with the EPFX.

2. Some things work faster (albeit temporarily) with the EPFX than PATHS. Diabetes is one example. EPFX was MUCH faster at lower my blood sugar levels, but it never kept them down like the PATHS Module does.

Another example would be an infection or virus-with the EPFX it can be addressed immediately, and usually with immediate results...wiping out the issue in the time that it would take to get an email to PATHS and processed to modify the Platinum.

3. Without a PATHS Platinum one is restricted to the 60-70 standard Modules. The EPFX addresses thousands of different issues.

4. PATHS has no diagnostic function. Legally it cannot be said that the EPFX has a diagnostic function, however, it does give immediate feedback that can help the trained person learn certain things that otherwise might not be known.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Wow, thanks v much Kevin I appear to have become far-sighted as well in the last couple of years. I used to have 20:20 vision, but have recently, progressively been finding it difficult to read small writing, and finding that my eyes focus better if I hold the writing at arm's length. I can see perfectly at a distance. I haven't got round to trying the Paths Vision module yet, but I do seem to remember hearing it works better for short-sightedness. So it's great to know that the EPFX works for far sightedness.

Ah, yes, the diagnostic aspect - that's a good point. So, when you have a session - let's say a distance session because in my case it looks like it would be since there doesn't seem to be anyone here in Gloucestershire - how does it work? Do you give the practitioner a list of ailments, or do you just say "read me"? lol And does EPFX address only the physical, or does it also address emotional, psychological and/or spiritual?

Looking forward to hearing more.
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Originally posted by illusions View Post
        Wow, thanks v much Kevin I appear to have become far-sighted as well in the last couple of years. I used to have 20:20 vision, but have recently, progressively been finding it difficult to read small writing, and finding that my eyes focus better if I hold the writing at arm's length. I can see perfectly at a distance. I haven't got round to trying the Paths Vision module yet, but I do seem to remember hearing it works better for short-sightedness. So it's great to know that the EPFX works for far sightedness.

Ah, yes, the diagnostic aspect - that's a good point. So, when you have a session - let's say a distance session because in my case it looks like it would be since there doesn't seem to be anyone here in Gloucestershire - how does it work? Do you give the practitioner a list of ailments, or do you just say "read me"? lol And does EPFX address only the physical, or does it also address emotional, psychological and/or spiritual?

Looking forward to hearing more.

All that is needed is the name, birthdate, male or female and birthplace. With that information a connection is made via subspace. (complete explanation available HERE - Promorpheus)

There is an option to enter in data from the client to help sharpen the findings from the EPFX feedback. Some practitioners like to use that, some don't. As a general rule I do not.

An initial calibration is performed (2 minutes) and then the initial feedback is performed (4 minutes). During this initial feedback approximately 10,000 different things are tested to measure your bodies feedback to each of them.

From this (and subsequent feedbacks) the software and the practitioner can make logical deductions regarding a persons state.

The EPFX measures physical feedback. However, remember that emotions are very intertwined with different levels of physical neurotransmitters and other factors that can be measured physically.

Here is just two of over one thousand reports. As you can see they are measuring physical components that are associated with different emotions.

I have been thinking more about your question since you first asked it...this may be a clearer explanation of the difference between the EPFX and PATHS.

(besides the fact that the EPFX addresses a MUCH broader range of issues).

The EPFX sends frequencies to a person and then measures their feedback to these frequencies. This is done "real-time". It can help the different aspects of a person to resonate at the optimum frequency.

The big factor is...will the person continue resonating at the optimum frequency, and for how long, after the EPFX session is completed. Sort of like going to a chiropractor who aligns your spine...it may stay aligned for an hour, a day, a week, a month or indefinitely.

But until it stays in the optimum frequency on its own, one must continue having EPFX sessions (like regular visits to the chiropractor) until the body finally is more comfortable staying at the optimum frequency than reverting to the previous, less than optimum.

With PATHS, actual instructions are downloaded to the subconscious with a "timed-release" component. So there is a constant flow of instructions to the person over a 7-10 day period from one Theater viewing.

Both are amazing technologies, the EPFX is stronger for the hour or two during the session, the RDT is more pervasive in that there is a constant nudging toward the desired results.

Feel free to write with any further comments, questions.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Bravo Kevin ĦĦĦ
          I am going to use this one too if you don´t mind
          ISn´t it just amazing ĦĦĦthere ´s so much to wonder
          In service and in Love

Comment

People who are looking at using the EPFX should at least watch this video.
            Miracle Makers or Money Takers? | CBC News: Marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by TinselKoala View Post
              People who are looking at using the EPFX should at least watch this video.
              Miracle Makers or Money Takers? | CBC News: Marketplace
              Tinsel,

This video has already been discussed in detail at this link-

http://www.energeticforum.com/epfx-q...rketplace.html

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
              X