Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wpage View Post
    Kev,
    So when can I schedule my appointment for therapy? It sounds like this is a great way to beat the pathogens out of here

Hey wpage,

I am back-logged over a month right now. (This is one of the reasons I am so happy for PATHS! There are many issues that PATHS works as well or better on...then the other issues I use the EPFX.) Between family and the work my psychiatrist friend sends me, it is never-ending!

There are several other EPFX practitioners in this forum that probably are not as back-logged as I am.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Originally posted by terranova View Post
      Totally.

People's reactions are a reflection of something in your own vibration -- I've been doing something "out there" as my career for 9 years and have rarely gotten any opposition or resistance from people. That's mainly because I don't have a lot in common with people who are skeptical about alt healing or spirituality so they don't show up in my life much. If they do, I don't feel the need to convince them - time will show them eventually that I am right .

Applying the regular rules of marketing and linear effort doesn't really compute with quantum healing methods. You get the clients you are meant to get because they are energetically aligned with what you have to offer.

That said, we are going through an interesting time when a lot of previously 'woo-woo' things are coming into the mainstream. And there's a lot of sorting going on. People want to open up but still be standing on solid ground. Where the dollars are going is also an issue - many alt health approaches have to be subtle so they aren't attacked.

Kevin, loved the fact that you trv'ed it...the friend I have in Vancouver is also an energy-reader. She booked a session this week to verify her own perceptions, and then wrote a letter to Health Canada saying they should ask Marketplace for a retraction. The practitioner she sees got a new client from the show.

Amy
      Hi Amy,

Some great insights there.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Prof. Nelson

Hi guys,
        Back in '07, when I bought my EPFX I was thrilled with the progess I made with my own health. Once I proved that it worked on me (fixed all of my serious back problems and more), I used it on my family with great success, then on clients with great success.

It's a good thing I had all of those wonderful successed before I heard that Bill Nelson showed up at the Quantum Congresses in full female persona. I realized I would have had serious doubts about his sanity and the integrity of the device if I had known that first.

I think Bill is perfectly happy with who he/she is. Still, he is a genius in my book, albeit an eccentric one. Unfortunately, he is kind of being his, and the EPFX's, own worst enemy right now. This, as we are trying to gain reputability and acceptance by the FDA. Bill is not liked much by the people at the FDA and has really had a battle on his hands. Thankfully, many new changes have been made to the device to make it more acceptable to the FDA - so, Bill is complying as best he can.

If you haven't tried an EPFX session, please do. It is an exceptional device. Of course, we can only use it for stress reduction and relaxation and re-training of muscles. If there is a practitioner that says more than that, they are breaking the law.

In short, I'm not sure where Bill's behaviour will take us. It might be a wild ride

Yes Kevin, doesn't Bill have the greatest sense of humor??? I think he is a riot Ya gotta love him, bad singing and all.
        Last edited by DeAnn; 02-11-2009, 12:57 AM.
        Love and Blessings,
        DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
        My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

Working...
        X