Animal Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Protocol

Hi everyone, I am so glad I found this message board. I had found this protocol from an old message board that is now gone.
    This is a great animal protocol.

Much of the info has been shared with me from other practitioners who work with animals. Eventually you will dvelope your personal approach.

Because animals do not come into contact with as many stressful situations or toxins as humans, their responses to EPFX/SCIO balancing are often seen as ‘miraculous’ by their human companions. It is a particularly useful tool to help understand the emotional or physical problems, which animals are unable to tell us verbally.

Cats are particularly sensitive to energetics and will either demand more or shut down the computer in disgust – so be prepared for anything!

Working in subspace can be more than adequate (or the only option!). One of the advantages is that the animal will be less likely to act out if it is left to do its own thing. Make sure there is minimal or no human contact during the calibration and test or you will get significantly more identifiable ‘owner’ issues
    showing up.

NOTE: It is best to use a subtle approach to therapy and not push for high rectification scores with animals.

Demographic, Calibration and Test:
    *Enter animal name and gender
    *Animal testing-choose appropriate animal type or other
    *Patient Data Load New or Old Patient (do not use SOC score or enter info
    *Enter birthdate (try to be exact as possible; especially the correct year) and place of birth or place of residence (if birth area is unknown)
    *Save and go to calibration as normal
    *Prepare and Test as normal

Good Housekeeping:
    1. 3- sec balance of top and bottom 5 reactants (or top 250 or 30 approach)
    2. Short Sarcode RX; Inflammation, Lymph, Liver, Lung, Kidney, Small Intestine, Endocrine, Skin, and others if there is a known specific issue not addressed by above.
    3. Risk Profile: Mineral Balancing (single click on top and bottom ones to enter in hold box then rectify)or double clicking method
    4. Risk Profile: Risks Balance (top and bottom therapy in Risk Chart)
    5. Therapy Panel: Do suggested ‘yellow’ therapy; add Hololinguistic information if there is an obvious issue. This is done in the green panel remember to click Add to Schuman Wave.
    6. Spinal and Sarcodes: Spinal energy release
    -click Test and Treat vertebrae; mentally note results
    -click NEC button just below
    -click start test and treat in yellow panel (compare results with physical)
    -Keep clicking Test and Treat until all spinal vertebrae say corrected (1st priority) and love index is at least twice the frustration index (2nd priority)

Cranio Sacral / Animal Panel:
    1. Choose ‘Animal…’
    2. The opening panel gives you essential information about the top issues and you can work with these as you would a human through any of the other EPFX/SCIO therapy panels or test matrix (i.e. high indication of worms, could be dealt with through Autozap worms, and / or search matrix for Artemesia, Vermifuge etc.
    3. Look at nutritional information box (top right) to see what is needed (i.e. high carbohydrate score could be worked on through Nutrition and Homeopathy)
    4. Go to specific tab for species you are working with (i.e. cat). This will give reaction scores for specific diseases particular to that species of animal. Double click the highest / lowest reactants. This will put them into a hold tray on the opening panel. Click 20sec Rx button to treat.

Emotional Therapy:
    This is the crucial thing to target in most animals and can be addressed in many of the same ways as for humans, but animals respond particularly well to FE combos, and simple emotional balancing.
    1. Load info report with flower essences, imponderables and emotions. (Information – Info View / or Show Info Report. Information- Empty Info to start new, click ok. Now choose top/bottom from appropriate sub-files, by clicking and dragging them into the info panel. Load Report 2 times until you get Report Items Loaded in the Purple Hold Tray above. Auto Focus Zap, choose Auto Focus Zap, the treat key becomes a 3 min zap)
    2. NLP Panel : Mental Emotional Factors Chart, Make Emotional Chart, Value of Emotions, Value of Neurotransmitters, load to tray by double clicking top/bottom, 10-sec zap until rectified or Show Chart and balance with therapy that is appropriate. Specific therapy – (i.e. self worth) depending on obvious issues; Unconscious Choice on the Therapy drop down list, etc.

Homeopathic Activation Panel:
    Cats, in particular, respond very well to homeopathy – you may want to make a remedy to administer long term, but first…
    1. Click on Load Homeopathic Remedy List
    2. Click on Panel Down (lower left hand of pink panel) to reveal Test Matrix items.
    3. Click Show By Value (bottom left of green panel)
    4. Double click on top 4 items to load them into the lower pink panel.
    5. Go through each – click Check Potency and then click Zap+Duplicate and/or Treat Till Rectified 95%
    6. Go through each – check for potency and zap for treatment (sometimes the system can’t lock for potency, so clear it by double clicking on the panel and reload it until it locks on).
    7. If appropriate repeat this process with some of the homeopathics – (upper panel) as well. Again the top 4 should be enough.

Continue to Assess and Balance as Normal:
    You may find it useful to have an animal reference for Herbal/Homeopathic/Complimentary Therapy Formulary handy to refer to for specific remedies for issues/ailments for Individual Reaction Tests/Zaps in the Test Matrix.

Body Scan and Aura:
    I always finish up with this ‘feel good’ therapy because it has always made my cats purr! So it must be enjoyable for them.

Re-occurring Species Patterns:
    Horses – muscles, hypertension, emotions, digestion
    Cats – spine worms, protein digestion, territorial issues
    Dogs – self worth, joints, respiratory, behavioral problems
    Fish – bladder, water toxicity
    Ferrets – spine, eye (prone to blindness)
    Reptiles - anger management, hormones, circulation
    Young Animals – behavioral, love, psychological pattern setting
    Old Animals - Kidneys, arthritic joints, spine, skin
    Working Animals – muscles, spine, stress
    Wild/Feral animals – fear, calming, pathogens, skin, trauma

Hi

I am fairly new EPFX user. I am taking my intermediate/advanced course next week.

I have been working with 4 dogs and having great results. Most pain issues, and a few with Cushings Sydrome. I really believe animals respond the best.

Thanks for the animal protocol and the other protocols you have posted. It is greatly appreciated!

don

Comment

birthdate and birthplace

Originally posted by HappyHealthyGirl View Post
      *Enter birthdate (try to be exact as possible; especially the correct year) and place of birth or place of residence (if birth area is unknown)
      Hi HappyHealthyGirl,

Goes the same apply to people. If the birth date or place is unknown, will a place of residence work for them too?
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Hi HappyHealthyGirl,

Goes the same apply to people. If the birth date or place is unknown, will a place of residence work for them too?

With the EPFX you can also use a picture as a unique identifier.

I have worked with a few animals (dogs and horses). Had very good observable results.

Sweetie, Mary's lab/shepherd mix, lived 4 years past when the vet said she would. We did a good job of shrinking tumors that has been blocking her intestinal track.

She did finally pass on at age 20, peacefully, and not in pain as she had been 4 years earlier.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Animals

Hi Kevin, I am dedicating most of my time with the EPFX to working with animals. I have worked with my two dogs and have had really good results with my older dog. He is arthritic and he seems to have gotten younger. He climbs stairs with little hesitation, and he is more playful than ever. He is 12. Another dog I worked with also had extremely bad hips and legs. It took her many attempts (I guess because of the pain) to stand on all fours. She has had around 6 sessions with me and from the very first her owners called to say it is like a miracle. They hadn't had her out for a walk in over a year, and after that first session, she went on a 25 minute walk. I also use my scalar wave laser on her hips. After we do a session she stands right up on her hind legs, it is really something to see.

I have just started with a new client who has a 12 year old dog with a tumor in his stomach and advanced cushings syndrome. I did one session and nothing improved. The owner wants me to do another session, and even though I am charging just a nominal fee, I feel bad to accept money with no results. Do you have any advice for this dogs situation? And also the same person has another dog who has epilepsy. Am I right in understanding that we should not use the EPFX on animals or humans with epilepsy?

Would appreciate your input.

Thanks

don

Comment

Working...
          X