Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPFX for Dummies

Hi All,

OK, I've watched the videos, I've even read some info on the web, and briefly talked to a couple of SCIO practitioners, but I still haven't wrapped my head around EPFX (at least to my satisfaction).

Can someone please post (or direct me to a website that has information) about how EPFX works - in layman's terms - a.k.a. 'EPFX for Dummies' (or is there a thread here that I missed)?

Thanks in advance.
    Blessings on the journey, Glenn
    PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
    Handmade Ceramic Gifts
    Discover-PATHS
    [

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
    Hi All,

OK, I've watched the videos, I've even read some info on the web, and briefly talked to a couple of SCIO practitioners, but I still haven't wrapped my head around EPFX (at least to my satisfaction).

Can someone please post (or direct me to a website that has information) about how EPFX works - in layman's terms - a.k.a. 'EPFX for Dummies' (or is there a thread here that I missed)?

Thanks in advance.

Glenn,

Good question. Not sure there is an answer.

I have had my EPFX machine for many years. When I first got it I spent over 100 hours in training.

I have used it almost everyday for years, and I am STILL learning new things about it.

I will try and give a brief answer. If it does not address the real question you are asking, please let me know and I will try again.

I also encourage other EPFX owners to give their explanation.

Ok, here goes!

Every part of our body has an ideal frequency range it should be operating within.

The EPFX gets biofeedback on over 10,000 different frequencies from our body.

If any of these frequencies are outside the optimal range, they are "flagged".

When there is a pattern of many "flagged" frequencies that are outside of the optimum range all to do with a particular area (serotinin levels for instance), then this is an indication of an area that should be addressed.

The way that different areas are addressed are by sending the optimum frequency to the body to encourage it to move from the "out of normal range" frequency to within the "normal range of frequency".

This is a basic explanation of how the EPFX works. There are many variations of this concept, but this is the foundation.

Let me know if this makes sense, or if I should give another go at explaining it.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

I just had a session on one of these biofeedback machines.

I guess it would probably be my fifth visit to my guy (not sure what you call the operators of these apparatus)
      When I first went to see him I was a bit of a mess. I had some really scary skin cancer issues going on as well as adrenals that were pretty spent.

This is such an amazing machine. It brought out the emotional issues that I needed to deal with in order to heal my body.

For instance - courage kept coming up in one of the earlier sessions. I then realized what I kind of knew all along was that I needed to stand up to some issues at work, which I then did. (I also switched some of my modules on Paths to help me deal with it) This has resulted in an amazing turnabout at work -

There were others, but bottom line is that I had a session the other day and my guy told me that I had made a substantial amount of progress. I credit this machine and Paths.

ps. I am on the unconditional love module. When we got to the part of the session that deals with emotions, the words "unconditional love" popped up on the screen! Pretty cool Paths!

Comment

Maggie - CONGRATS on the goals you are acheiving with PATHS and your biofeedback 'practitioner' (I believe that is the correct terminology)! That is SO COOL!!! I am very happy for you, if you feel in tune with it, you could write a testimonial to PATHS about your experiences so they can inclue it on the success stories page (yours is a great success story!).

Thanks for sharing that!
        Handmade Ceramic Gifts
        Discover-PATHS
        [

Comment

More Questions

Hi Kevin, et al,

Thanks Kevin, that does helps me, but I have more questions!

Does each person resonate with a different frequency, or even different parts of just one person's body? How does the EPFX gauge what is considered 'normal range'? Also, if someone is out of imbalance, how does the machine know this without first obtaining a baseline reading for what is normal?

Thanks again for helping me (and I hope others) wrap their heads around this amazing technology.
          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
          Discover-PATHS
          [

Comment

unconditional Love

That's awesome Maggie! Having 'Unconditional Love' pop up when you're on this module is a powerful indicator!

I've only had a couple sessions run on myself. The first had a very thorough
            'scan' and I was amazed at what it showed. It was extremely accurate and that was without even being connected to it!
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Glen:

I would be happy to write a testimonial for Paths. It might be a bit long though. I cannot believe the turnabout since I started in April 2007.

It is my intention to get my hands on one of these machines. I have completely steered away from western medicine and now am finding my naturopath isn't working out for me. I get more out of seeing my biofeedback practitioner every few months - than anything else I have tried.

I find that because I can ask my practitioner to check aspects of my health I am working on - chakras - emotions, parasites, fungi, etc - it will give me feedback on whether I am moving in the right direction. He also has homepathic remedies and will test the product on the machine to see if I respond. Talk about cool! He has three machines - so he works on two while I watch what comes up on the third.

Comment

Right wavelengths

Sound like harmony in a special way. What a concept
                "But ye shall receive power..."
                Acts 1:8

Comment

Hi Kevin, et al,

Thanks Kevin, that does helps me, but I have more questions!

Does each person resonate with a different frequency, or even different parts of just one person's body? How does the EPFX gauge what is considered 'normal range'? Also, if someone is out of imbalance, how does the machine know this without first obtaining a baseline reading for what is normal?

Thanks again for helping me (and I hope others) wrap their heads around this amazing technology.

Does each person resonate with a different frequency, or even different parts of just one person's body?

Each component of a person vibrates at a different frequency. The liver has an optimum frequency range, the kidneys have their own optimum frequency range, the adrenals have their own optimum frequency range, etc.

How does the EPFX gauge what is considered 'normal range'?

When I was first looking into this technology I had over a dozen people TRV it blind. They did NOT know what they were TRVing. They all came up with data showing that the way it worked was similar to Sonar. It sends out a signal (to the liver for instance) and the signal that bounces back indicates what frequency it is vibrating at.

Through decades of research it is known (and programmed into the machine) what optimum frequency range each component in the body vibrates at.

Also, if someone is out of imbalance, how does the machine know this without first obtaining a baseline reading for what is normal?

One of the first things done is to get biofeedback (sonar reading) on over 10,000 different frequencies ranges in our body...this is the baseline that you ask about.

Great questions!!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Kevin,

That really helps!

Now (keep your socks on) another question!

Once the machine recognizes that a particular component of your body, mind, spirit, etc, is out of the norm - what happens next? Does the machine help restore balance or only make you aware of it? As MaggieB said, seems like you can test potential solutions - is up to the patient and/or practioner to suggest possible solutions, or is there a software component that actually suggessts possible solutions?

Thanks much!
                    Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                    Discover-PATHS
                    [

Comment

Maggie,

The more I learn about EPFX, the more interested in it I become! That is so cool you get such amazing results. Many practioners on this forum (no matter which modality they practice) have expressed their feelings that their clients and patients get much more out of their sessions if they are also using PATHS. It seems that PATHS users have less resistance (over time) and the healings take effect faster and last longer, than those who are not using PATHS.

Good luck on getting your own machine!
                      Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                      Discover-PATHS
                      [

Comment

Kevin,

That really helps!

Now (keep your socks on) another question!

Once the machine recognizes that a particular component of your body, mind, spirit, etc, is out of the norm - what happens next? Does the machine help restore balance or only make you aware of it? As MaggieB said, seems like you can test potential solutions - is up to the patient and/or practioner to suggest possible solutions, or is there a software component that actually suggessts possible solutions?

Thanks much!
                        Hi Glenn,

Once you have the biofeedback on over 10,000 variables, then the work can begin.

There are thousands of "solutions", some are suggested in the software, most have to be learned by the practitioner attending trainings, talking with other practitioners and from experience.

Let's say that there are indications of Parkinson's disease, the following link shows all the different things you can do with the EPFX specific to that....the first 6 pages are the EPFX "Protocol".

http://www.esmhome.org/library/epfx/parkinson.pdf

In a case like this I would also recommend a person use the PATHS Stem Cell Module, Academic Super Charger Module, and the Cellular Health Module.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

That is very cool!

I have heard that EPFX practitioners can 'work' on people who are far away. How does that work?
                          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                          Discover-PATHS
                          [

Comment

That is very cool!

I have heard that EPFX practitioners can 'work' on people who are far away. How does that work?
                            Check out this post-

http://www.energeticforum.com/epfx-q...-subspace.html

The EPFX biofeedback process can be experienced two ways-

1. By being physically connected to the EPFX device with wrist bands, ankle bands and a head band.

2. By being connected to the EPFX device via subspace.

The above link is a full explanation on how this works.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Absolutely fascinating!

Not sure when (or if) I will get around to the treatise papers but all this info really helps me understand EPFX, as I hope it helps others as well.

As always - thanks Kevin!
                              Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                              Discover-PATHS
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X