Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use EPFX with PATHS

Kevin,

Can you share the exact method or protocol that you use in order to use EPFX to determine what PATHS modules to use? This is something I get asked a lot by EPFX practitioners.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Kevin,

Can you share the exact method or protocol that you use in order to use EPFX to determine what PATHS modules to use? This is something I get asked a lot by EPFX practitioners.
    There are many ways to approach this, generally I do the following.

I look at the general test and see patterns there

I look at the top concerns in the Risk Profile

I listen to the concerns the Client verbally communicates

I observe what they respond to well with the SCIO, and what are some of the more stubborn issues that the SCIO cannot resolve quickly

I look at what issues are better addressed by the SCIO and what are better addressed by PATHS in terms of Efficacy and Economics ($/time)

The SCIO has thousands of issues it can address that PATHS does not even touch on.

However, since it can cost a Client anywhere from $40-$100+ an hour on the SCIO, there are many issues that are MUCH more economical to address with PATHS.

When an issue can be resolved using PATHS just as well as the SCIO (and in some cases better) it is usually more economical for them to use PATHS. This saves the time on the SCIO for things that are not addressed by one of the PATHS Modules.

In the next few days I will give some real life examples.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi Kevin, Thanks for posting this info. I look forward to your future words of wisdom. Thanks Aaron for asking. :-) Ron Allen
      Gratefully,

Ron

www.PathsForSuccess.com
      www.Project1World.org

Comment

Originally posted by RonAllen View Post
        Hi Kevin, Thanks for posting this info. I look forward to your future words of wisdom. Thanks Aaron for asking. :-) Ron Allen
        Hi Ron,

Been very busy, and I am going out of town for 5 days for a massive family get together.

When I return I am going to do screen captures as I run a Customer on my SCIO. I will comment on what is being seen on the SCIO and what I will address with the SCIO and what I will recommend be addressed by PATHS Modules, and why.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Hi Ron,

Been very busy, and I am going out of town for 5 days for a massive family get together.

When I return I am going to do screen captures as I run a Customer on my SCIO. I will comment on what is being seen on the SCIO and what I will address with the SCIO and what I will recommend be addressed by PATHS Modules, and why.

Hi Ron,

The few times I have sat down to do the above, I realized it is a much larger project than it initially appeared.

I will begin sharing how I do EPFX (SCIO) work with PATHS Customers, however, it will be in smaller chunks.

Look for the first installment within a week.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

The First steps in an EPFX session will uncover clues as to what areas are most important to address...

Here is a link to the http://www.energeticforum.com/epfx-q...-protocol.html

After working the short sarcode list, the minerals list, and amino acids list, you will have a first glimpse at what areas are most likely to benefit from longer term work.

This is important, because time-wise and financially, many times a PATHS Module can reduce or eliminate the need for EPFX work in a particular area.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Once I have done the first steps outlined in the previous post ( http://www.energeticforum.com/epfx-q...-protocol.html ), I now have a beginning idea of what areas need attention.

There are two more things I do to supplement this picture.

1. Go to Programs/Risk Profile. Put them in Value order. Click on the first several to look at the details of each risk.

2. Look at the top 50-100 items in the Test Matrix on the main screen. Looking for patterns of areas that need attention.

Once I have done this I have a very good INITIAL LOOK at what areas need work.

Of course I can work on all these areas with the EPFX device. However, with experience I have learned that certain areas respond as well, or better, with a PATHS Module AND for far less $ than it would cost to address with the EPFX.

So I divide the areas that need attention into two columns, ones that will be addressed with the EPFX and the other with Modules that I will recommend to the Client.

Here is a partial list of areas that I have found to work as well (or better) with PATHS as the EPFX:

Sleep
              Anti-aging
              Depression
              Sports performance
              Diabetes
              -The EPFX can give short term improvement, PATHS is slower, but more lasting improvement.
              Effective Goal Setting & Achievement

Female issues-PMS & Menopause are both issues that are addressed extremely well by both modalities, albeit from different approaches. Therefore I recommend both modalities on these issues.

There are many issues that different PATHS Modules address that are not addressed with the EPFX...anything to do with LOA, interacting with the Matrix for sychronicity, business opportunities, etc.

There are thousands of specific areas addressed by the EPFX that are not by PATHS Modules. So when I can shift areas to PATHS Modules that are as good or better than the EPFX I do that to save the Client $ and use the time I have on the EPFX for things not available via PATHS.

Look for more information next week, including pictures of certain screens on the EPFX that are referenced in this thread.

Last edited by Kevin; 09-30-2008, 11:25 PM.
              Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
              X