For Sale: ZYTO Elite 5.0 with Dell laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: ZYTO Elite 5.0 with Dell laptop

For sale is my ZYTO Elite 5.0. I bought my ZYTO equipment in 2005 after using BioMeridian equipment for seven years. ZYTO’s product helped reduce my office visit time from 10–15 minutes to 5–7 minutes: a BIG help during peak patient times.

Included is one hand cradle, one tower, ZYTO’s superb software, a *Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 7, and training for the allergy elimination treatment I developed that made me thousands of dollars a month. ZYTO sells the Elite 5.0 for $10,750. I’m selling my package for only $7,000.

You’ll have to pay ZYTO $150 to transfer the license to you and pay their $50 a month “subscription” fee. I think this fee is reasonable because ZYTO provides excellent online training, updates the virtual database frequently, and is constantly improving the software—and all that’s included in the fifty bucks a month.

I’m selling the system because I’m no longer in practice. The hand cradle shows signs of light wear, which any hand cradle would show after one or two months of use. You can get news ones for about $150. With equipment like this, you’re not paying for the hardware, you’re paying for the technology.

Do not underestimate the value of learning how to do my allergy elimination treatment! I could easily add thousands a month to your income and it’s easy to learn and do. While I operated my three-day-a-week practice with just my wife, many doctors have staff do the testing so all they have to do is perform the quick treatment. It was life changing to hundreds of patients.

I’ll be as flexible as possible with the training, but if you live too far away it’ll have to be done by email or phone. A manual will be included.

ZYTO provides excellent online training if you're not familiar with the Elite 5.0. You'll want to take advantage of that if you're new to ZYTO, even if you're moving up from the LSA Pro 4.0.

For more information about my allergy treatment, go here: www.set-bd.com

Phone: 801-900-4053
    Last edited by AllergyDoc; 09-11-2014, 01:47 AM.
    Helping practitioners make the most of their ZYTO Elite.

This has been sold. I'm not sure if the buyer saw the add here or not, but thanks for looking everyone.
    Helping practitioners make the most of their ZYTO Elite.

Comment

Working...
    X