Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aura Video Station 5.1 for sale

The Aura Video Station 5.1 for sale 5,500
    is an interactive Multimedia Biofeedback Aura Imaging Computer System built on the principle studies of Biofeedback, Color Pshchology, Human Energy Field and Mind-Body Knowledge.
    The Aura Video Station uses the "hand" bio-sensor to Measure the Biofeedback data- The Electro-Dermal activity and Electrical Conductivity of the skin of the hand and its Temperature in REAL TIME. This Biofeedback Data is Analyzed , Processed and Correlated to specific Emotional -Energetic States and is displayed as the "Energetic Activity or Aura Image of the individual on the computer screen. The Aura Image , which appearsis a Representation of the individual's Bio-Energetic state, Personality type and Energetic Wellness.

I have been documenting and validating energy medicine with my aura video station. I am adding one of the videos I made for Suzanna Kennedy of Reality Crafting .com this is recorded by this amazing system!

fill out a contact form on my web site, ancienthealings.net
    phone 814.766.0017
    email: c_reyan@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Carol Reyan; 07-23-2012, 05:03 PM. Reason: adding a link...http://youtu.be/uWQ0GQ1dA7g

Originally posted by Carol Reyan View Post
    The Aura Video Station 5.1 for sale 5,500
    is an interactive Multimedia Biofeedback Aura Imaging Computer System built on the principle studies of Biofeedback, Color Pshchology, Human Energy Field and Mind-Body Knowledge.
    The Aura Video Station uses the "hand" bio-sensor to Measure the Biofeedback data- The Electro-Dermal activity and Electrical Conductivity of the skin of the hand and its Temperature in REAL TIME. This Biofeedback Data is Analyzed , Processed and Correlated to specific Emotional -Energetic States and is displayed as the "Energetic Activity or Aura Image of the individual on the computer screen. The Aura Image , which appearsis a Representation of the individual's Bio-Energetic state, Personality type and Energetic Wellness.

I have been documenting and validating energy medicine with my aura video station. I am adding one of the videos I made for Suzanna Kennedy of Reality Crafting .com this is recorded by this amazing system!

fill out a contact form on my web site, ancienthealings.net
    phone 814.766.0017
    email: c_reyan@yahoo.com
    Chakra activity during the Triple Flame Activation part 2 - YouTube
    I use the aura video station to document ckakra activity during a guided meditation by Suzanna Kennedy. I have also documented chakra activity during a session with the SCIO...with my aura video station!

Comment

Working...
    X