Books: WITHOUT SECRET AND WITHOUT FUEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books: WITHOUT SECRET AND WITHOUT FUEL

There are already so many in the world, the mysteries about devices, without the combustible energy of a closed mechanical type.
    Books: Non-fuel energy generating device
    My little book with an interesting look (originality in the simplicity of decisions) on the essence of the things of this topic. It turns out that nothing contradicts traditional physics. In the book, I consider the mechanical devices of this direction (why many people do not do this), analyze the reality of their work with production and excess energy, how to organize to perform the result of excess force. I just want to note that the flywheel is an accumulator of kinetic energy, it will not work in constant mode, because it is molded into a structure according to the formula: engine + flywheel + generator, this element is still not enough. This is similar to using a capacitor between the battery and a light bulb in the DC circuit and waiting for the capacitor to exit too much. Follow the principles of operation of the Adams and Bedini devices, namely electromechanical devices. There is only a gift for a free device. I describe my vision of Andrei Slobodyan’s devices and where his system intersects with Adams principle. Tesla's electric generator analysis for gas turbines (you know it as a quantum electric generator) and Tesla's two-phase generator. I suggest you change the design of these generators a little (add an intangible additional element) and get a reduction in input torque to zero and find out what the EMF control algorithm will be. How to create efficient engines for self-propelled power generation systems. How to integrate everything on one axis. The application of the book is the calculation system (in Excel), where you can calculate the optimal operating parameters of the flywheel, the engine to it and power can be removed from the generator. How to remove this force from the working structure so that the system works, my thoughts are in the book. Terms of use of the transmission with the calculation of dependencies. You will like it, everything will be on the surface, if you want to hide something, put it in a prominent place and no one will see it.
    Sincerely, Serge Rakarskiy.

View screenshots of the book.
    Go to the page in the store.

NEW! The very first generator Over Unity! Germany, 1945.
    The method without fuel, the generation of electric energy, which really works according to all the laws of classical physics.
    The main thing is that this is a very simple circuit and a combination of magnetic switching.
    The greater the load, the higher the speed of rotation of the magnetic rotor. The system provides DC. Legs grow out of the simplest device from Germany during the Second World War!
    The network is not very, like to talk on this topic. Small notes Bedini. It is very likely that acquaintance with this project determined the further goal of creating the devices of radio engineer John Bedini. According to the works of Robert Adams and Bill Muller, these people are far from amateur in the world of electricity.
    But, as rumors, about two German all-electric submarines. captured by the Russians at the end of the second world war? You can search for evidence, or unravel the device, I prefer the second option.
    Devices can achieve efficiency of more than 1000%, and this is not a joke!
    Learn how the method intersects when building Andrey Slobodyan.
    After getting acquainted with the method, you will have only one reaction: “How elementary it all is!”

More about the material

Interesting! Go to the store page for a purchase!

Last edited by Rakarskiy; 03-24-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

For information! I don't impose myself on anyone, my work is presented in Russian. Hydroelectric power station in a bucket of water, without a dam or waterfall. I checked all the calculation methods several times, and the output data! This corresponds to all the rules of academic physics and the requirements of the law of conservation of energy in the Bernoulli equation. I'm not raising the price, I didn't come up with anything, I just calculated the optimal design. This book is a summary of how I made a mistake, how I finally found a solution. The material is accompanied by spreadsheets with the specified calculation algorithm (just insert the source data). To properly use a Pelton turbine that uses a microhydroelectric. For the calculation, I took the parameters of the Chinese microelectric power plant (they put their parameters on the display) and logically calculated, having previously studied and sifted a lot of information on the topic. The optimal formula for calculating the torque on the turbine shaft is derived. I'm just surprised how easy it is .

THE SECRET OF WATER PRESSURE. MINI HYDROELECTRIC POWER

https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2020/07/blog-post.html

Comment

My book is devoted to the main secret of an autonomous hydrogenerator, which eliminates all the contradictions of the hydraulic circuit and makes it possible even to make it yourself.
        A book in English with a calculator (in an Excel workbook) to calculate the system.
        Everything you can buy. To be done: a tank (in the dimension of a barrel) and a simple hydraulic reducer.
        My humble job, now the bad guys can't stop you from making a free power generator.

https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2020/...-for-home.html
        https://plati.market/itm/3039038?lang=en-US

Comment

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
          My book is devoted to the main secret of an autonomous hydrogenerator, which eliminates all the contradictions of the hydraulic circuit and makes it possible even to make it yourself.
          A book in English with a calculator (in an Excel workbook) to calculate the system.
          Everything you can buy. To be done: a tank (in the dimension of a barrel) and a simple hydraulic reducer.
          My humble job, now the bad guys can't stop you from making a free power generator.

https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2020/...-for-home.html
          https://plati.market/itm/3039038?lang=en-US
          Why does it work? How can it be self running? You are pumping water onto a paddle wheel and friction losses can be expensive. I hear special cup vanes increase energy? Another book?

Comment

You know how it works, you studied physics at school. Everything is based on the law of conservation of energy and the Bernoulli equation. To learn to build you need to read. If you feel sorry for such a small amount, you can do the research yourself, study the postulates of hydraulics and make a decision. Lately, many people think that intellectual work is useless. when one of my readers completes its construction, the price of the material will rise, but its composition will not change.

Do you really think these generators are from Canada, a Scam? http://www.gdstechnologies.ca/index.html
            Portable Generator Runs on Water!!‬ - YouTube
            6188086.jpg
            I can tell you exactly how this is possible.
            Last edited by Rakarskiy; 11-25-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Made with a paddle water wheel, paddles look like spoons with 2 v splits. Hydropower. I do not understand the principle. Magic? Donno. Tesla patents?

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-29-2020, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Pelton Turbine generator

Comment

Good time, seekers and interested ones.
                  I am spreading the material of my book about the secrets of an autonomous hydrogenerator.
                  Technology should create good, not kill. In practice, they contribute to killing. We need to change that.
                  Best regards, Serge Rakarskiy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Gu...ew?usp=sharing
                  РЁС-ВЕДРО.png
                  Attached Files

Comment

My reader, who advised to lay out everything openly, https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Gu...6LWdTYoek/view
                    and other hydraulic engineers who were impressed by this design identified the expansion diffuser in front of the outlet as the most vulnerable point in the design. Yes, indeed, in a simple calculation, everything is simple and does not contradict the laws of hydraulics. But the coefficient of pressure loss, or rather speed, depends on the cavitation processes. And the most interesting thing is that all this is well studied, there are corresponding solutions.For example, the diameter of the maximum expansion is 182 mm, the diameter of the outlet pipe of the pump is 75 mm, the length of the diffuser cone, with an expansion angle of 6 degrees, will be about 1200 mm. Hydraulics claims that a long diffuser can cause cavitation, which will increase flow resistance. And one more detail - it is technically very difficult and expensive to make such a transition with polishing the inner surface in the mirror. Again, there are solutions for the cascade variant of the diffusion transition.Firstly, we can increase the angle and decrease the length of the diffuser (cavitation at a cone angle of 10-50 g starts from the middle, which means that in the middle (or better, closer to the inlet diameter) there should be a pipe section of the transition section. If at an angle of 40 degrees, the drag coefficient ξ = 0.5, then at 6 degrees = 0.07 (but the possibility of cavitation remains.) I calculated the cascade in four links, received the indicators in each section: (1 section 20 degrees) ξ = 0.046; (2 section 20 degrees) ξ = 0.043; (3 section 25 degrees) ξ = 0.042;(4 section -15 degrees) ξ = 0.041 It turns out that even if the length of this section increases to 1500-1700 mm, the resistance to fluid flow decreases. reality, it will decrease.In the nozzle zone at the corresponding angle, a negative resistance is obtained equal to ξ = - 0.68
                    PS. A hydraulics worker at an oil refinery wrote to me about the cascade implementation of the diffusion transition task. They have such tricks when pumping gasoline into the channel. Later, I found a brief reference to this possibility in academic sources.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Serge,
                      I thank You for making the booklet You wrote publically available for free.
                      Serge, I have read in Your booklet and You seem to propose a closed-loop hydro-electric power plant for everyone that is interested in free energy devices to power a home (for example).

I would like to ask You therefore - Do YOU already have build a working device that is showing a "COP" (Coefficient of Performance) > 1 ?

I am curious because You propose to let a centrifugal pump run with maximum flow rate and minimum pump head produced : (run at the very right-hand corner of the pump-diagram)

(a Quote from Your booklet: )

"...To ensure the ease of operation of the pump, it is necessary to ensure the differential pressure in the inlet and outlet of the pump, which should tend to zero.

(End of Quote)

Serge, as far as I know this is when the electrical consumption of the pump-drive-motor becomes maximum and even can destroy the windings in the electrical motor (heat melts the insulation of the wires of the winding in the motor).

If I get You completely right, Serge, then You are saying that a clever arrangement of converging and also diverging pipes (nozzles) will not only convert the static pressure energy of a fluid into kinetic energy (at the exit-nozzle) but also the "brownian-molecular movement" of the molecules of the fluid
                      (which is a representation of the heat-energy / temperature contained in the fluid)
                      - can be "organized" into a conform flow-pattern with the help of "DE-LAVAL" Nozzles (for example) and thus You can harvest "a surplus" of energy out of a mass of water that is being pumped around in a closed loop ?!? (and is being directed towards a PELTON style water turbine blade wheel).

Well, if it works Serge, then You definitely showed the world a way to ease the production of environmentally friendly energy.

sparky53
                      Last edited by sparky53; 01-30-2021, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky53 View Post
                        Hello Serge,

Well, if it works Serge, then You definitely showed the world a way to ease the production of environmentally friendly energy.

sparky53
                        Unfortunately, the micro-hydroelectric power plant with a converging diffuser transition turned out to be wrong. In a pipe with the outlet water pressure from the pump, a hydraulic accumulator is required with an increase in pressure in front of the nozzle. I left this topic because I have no time to deal with it. At the moment I'm working on an excellent version of the simplest transgenerator in dynamic and static execution. The first to build transgenerators Tesla 1889 (dynamic) and Figuera 1902(static).
                        After almost five years of working out their version of the transformer, it turned out that all this had long been invented. And that's why they don't make it public, I think you know. Free electricity is the enemy of the consumer world-eating market.
                        Last edited by Rakarskiy; 02-23-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

Unfortunately, the micro-hydroelectric power plant with a converging diffuser transition turned out to be wrong. In a pipe with the outlet water pressure from the pump, a hydraulic accumulator is required with an increase in pressure in front of the nozzle. I left this topic because I have no time to deal with it. At the moment I'm working on an excellent version of the simplest transgenerator in dynamic and static execution. The first to build transgenerators Tesla 1889 (dynamic) and Figuera 1902(static).
                          After almost five years of working out their version of the transformer, it turned out that all this had long been invented. And that's why they don't make it public, I think you know. Free electricity is the enemy of the consumer world-eating market.
                          Hello Serge,
                          Thank You for clarifying that this micro-hydroelectric power plant turned out to be wrong.
                          Also that is a very important information so that interested people do not invest their precious life-time into
                          subjects that ultimately are a dead-end street.

I also think the pareto-principle applies to the trials to "invent" free energy processes :
                          nine out of ten trials might fail, but one try out of ten trials might be a success.

So I wish You maximum success with Your "transgenerator" trials. (Whatever a transgenerator is ...)
                          I have heard (or read) that Clemente Figuera was also quoted by "Viktor Schauberger" as having successfully constructed a free- energy device but its function was never disclosed to my knowledge.
                          Just as the "engines" or "devices" from Viktor Schauberger - nobody knows how they are supposed to work or whether they have ever worked at all.

Serge, have You ever looked into the "Richard Clem engine" ? (it is also one of the processes using a fluid, in this case cooking oil as the working fluid ...)
                          (I think there is even a very old article on that in the Energetic Forum.... You need to use the search function of this FORUM to find the article/thread.)

sparky53

Comment

The diffuser / confuser assembly was found to be incorrect. In reality, the static pressure of water during expansion increases so slightly that it can be considered that it does not increase at all.
                            This was the simplest version. There was also a version with a hydraulic accumulator in a flow-through version of work (by analogy with a water supply system).
                            A special diaphragm accumulator must be used. The principle is as follows. After calculating the diameters of the confuser - nozzle (diameters and angles), we calculate the pump performance, without taking into account the resistance of the conical nozzle of the throttle. For example, the diameter of the inlet to the nozzle is 65 mm (corresponding to the diameter of the pipe exiting the pump), and the diameter of the outlet from the nozzle is 15 mm.
                            The speed of water in the pipe from the pump at the operating point of the pump is 2 m / s.
                            Suppose the coefficient of speed, taking into account losses, will be 0.83, respectively, the speed in the pipe from the pump is 2 m / s * 0.83 = 1.66 m / s. The static pressure in the channel from the pump is 1.9 bar. To calculate the ideal speed from the nozzle, we use the proportion: (V2/V1 = D2²/D1² ) - The speed from the nozzle will be 31.17 m / s.
                            We need to find out what static water pressure should be in the channel in front of the nozzle. We calculate using the formula, based on the Bernoulli equation: P₁=P₀ +(ρ/2)*(v₂-v₁)²
                            In our pressure channel, at the front of the nozzle, there should be a static water pressure of 5.76 bar (N bar). We have a pump pressure of 1.9 bar (5.76 - 1.9 = 3.86 bar).
                            The accumulator should simply solve the problem of missing static pressure in the supply channel.
                            How efficient the version is can be checked in practice. The starting order is as follows: start the system without overpressure in the accumulator. After starting up, the pressure in the accumulator rises ("A" bar) so that the pressure in the supply channel ("W" bar) reaches the calculated one.
                            The fact that (diffuser / confuser) reduction does not increase the pressure in the proportion of P1 / P2 = V2 / V1, does not mean there are no solutions. I am not saying that such a solution is also correct, but this option was, unfortunately, postponed in favor of a seemingly simple diffuser / confuser option.

Last edited by Rakarskiy; 03-01-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X