Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Eric Dollard Official Forum This forum is dedicated to the work of Eric P. Dollard. His Official homepage is http://ericpdollard.com

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:47 AM
phi1.62 phi1.62 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigo View Post
phi1.62

you raise an interesting point about startegy of implementation and release of information. I agree that many technologiea and even more knowledge has been hidden away from us (I'd say we have been robbed of it) by corporate interests, but what are we supposed to do instead?

Do you have a clue on how to resolve our current predicament? I freely admit that I surely don't have a clue, if I compare myself to Eric and his knowledge and understanding of Tesla. I might know other things better than Eric, but so what, that does not give me the answer we all seek, which seems to be in Tesla's work.

Hoping that someone will somehow stumble upon a solution is stupidiculous and in this thinking we are no better than peasants in feudal Spain or France of 15th Century who believed the Earth was flat. The fact that we are all "hoping" for a solution to happen is silly, to say the least. Hope is a wish for the future that never comes.

We need to move away from the age of belief to the age of knowing, and since only a few have the "know" we must invest in those individuals. They will in turn teach the rest of us, so everyone else "knows", rather than continuing to believe, as is the case right now.
Hello amigo,

My suggestion that the justification for continuing individual research on the grounds that someone may come up with a solution by accident was probably a poor choice of words. The fact that most of us who are here are pursuing our own research demonstrates that we are not "hoping" for the solution to pop up. While some of us may be wacking parts together in the hope that a method for energy extraction may be discovered I believe that a considerable portion of researchers have justified grounds for the area of energy research they are pursuing based upon the knowledge they have aquired and the discoveries they made during their research. While some of these people may not necessarily be geniuses I don't think that it should be a reason to discourage them from continuing their research on the grounds that there's someone we perceive as being more knowledgable than them in finding a solution. To me that would be like having a brainstorming session with a group of people and allowing only two people in the group to come up with a solution on the grounds that they are the smartest people in the group.

In saying this, I don't disagree that we should invest in the more knowledgable members of the free energy community. The question is are we willing to invest in these individuals? By investing I don't necessarily mean pooling together a large sum of money and giving it to the researcher to buy equipment, I also mean in purchasing their videos and literature. I recall reading on a forum, I can't remember if it was this one or another, which was discussing John Moray's DVD on his father's work. A number of people were outraged that John Moray was charging $40 for the DVD, some accusing him of profiteering on the name of his father. I don't know what John Moray does to develop a better understanding of his father's technology but I would think that $40 is a small price to pay compared to what we would pay for an instrument or materials and while it probably isn't a "how to" guide I trust that John would direct the proceeds of the DVD sales to valid areas. He probably has sold no more than a few hundred copies since it was released so I don't think his intention was to get wealthy off the DVD sales. The same applies to people such as Eric Dollard. If we convinced him to write a new book and kept costs to make the book low would be willing to purchase it?

As for strategies to have these technologies released to public I think I am as much in the dark as you to a possible solution. The factor many of us agree has prevented the release of these technologies has been supression and intimidation of the inventors by certain corporate and government interests. Whether a device is patented or open sourced, even if the device is relatively simple to build, these technologies at some stage are going to have to be mass produced to make a significant impact and that is not possible if your facility is constantly being attacked or the owners are having all sorts of legal challenges thrown at them. Maybe the problem is that we are focused on having these technologies released in western countries where the supressors are located. Perhaps if we focused instead on releasing the technology in a developing country we may be able to release it at a rate that it would make an impact without alerting those who wish to supress it, although there is the issue of corruption and the justice system in those countries. Ultimately, it may required a wealthy individual willing to manufacture hundreds of millions of dollars worth of these devices and give them to the public for free, then charging for the devices thereafter.
__________________
 

Last edited by phi1.62; 01-30-2010 at 01:51 AM.

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 01-30-2010, 06:06 AM
Daniel64 Daniel64 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 34
diss-emenation

Quote:
Originally Posted by phi1.62 View Post
Hello amigo,

My suggestion that the justification for continuing individual research on the grounds that someone may come up with a solution by accident was probably a poor choice of words. The fact that most of us who are here are pursuing our own research demonstrates that we are not "hoping" for the solution to pop up. While some of us may be wacking parts together in the hope that a method for energy extraction may be discovered I believe that a considerable portion of researchers have justified grounds for the area of energy research they are pursuing based upon the knowledge they have aquired and the discoveries they made during their research. While some of these people may not necessarily be geniuses I don't think that it should be a reason to discourage them from continuing their research on the grounds that there's someone we perceive as being more knowledgable than them in finding a solution. To me that would be like having a brainstorming session with a group of people and allowing only two people in the group to come up with a solution on the grounds that they are the smartest people in the group.

In saying this, I don't disagree that we should invest in the more knowledgable members of the free energy community. The question is are we willing to invest in these individuals? By investing I don't necessarily mean pooling together a large sum of money and giving it to the researcher to buy equipment, I also mean in purchasing their videos and literature. I recall reading on a forum, I can't remember if it was this one or another, which was discussing John Moray's DVD on his father's work. A number of people were outraged that John Moray was charging $40 for the DVD, some accusing him of profiteering on the name of his father. I don't know what John Moray does to develop a better understanding of his father's technology but I would think that $40 is a small price to pay compared to what we would pay for an instrument or materials and while it probably isn't a "how to" guide I trust that John would direct the proceeds of the DVD sales to valid areas. He probably has sold no more than a few hundred copies since it was released so I don't think his intention was to get wealthy off the DVD sales. The same applies to people such as Eric Dollard. If we convinced him to write a new book and kept costs to make the book low would be willing to purchase it?

As for strategies to have these technologies released to public I think I am as much in the dark as you to a possible solution. The factor many of us agree has prevented the release of these technologies has been supression and intimidation of the inventors by certain corporate and government interests. Whether a device is patented or open sourced, even if the device is relatively simple to build, these technologies at some stage are going to have to be mass produced to make a significant impact and that is not possible if your facility is constantly being attacked or the owners are having all sorts of legal challenges thrown at them. Maybe the problem is that we are focused on having these technologies released in western countries where the supressors are located. Perhaps if we focused instead on releasing the technology in a developing country we may be able to release it at a rate that it would make an impact without alerting those who wish to supress it, although there is the issue of corruption and the justice system in those countries. Ultimately, it may required a wealthy individual willing to manufacture hundreds of millions of dollars worth of these devices and give them to the public for free, then charging for the devices thereafter.
I diss-agree. It is as simple as education. In order for the truth to be reveiled, open the veil.

If you give a hungry man a fish........

So, teach the principle, which is ludicrously simple, and let everyone build their own things to suit their particular application.

Indeed, there will be somew without the ability, and so, new markets will emerge, but it is the underlying principle of the rotating dipole, and the standing wave amplification process, which is at the heart of Tesla's work, which needs to be proven, and applied, and taught.

Then, there will be no way of stopping that knowledge in this modern age.

And no limits to the devices and their applications.

Daniel.
__________________
 
  #63  
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Raui's Avatar
Raui Raui is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 284
Daniel requested that the information not yet be posted into public domain but I can tell anyone I like over skype. Anyone interested please give me a personal message

-Raui
__________________
 
  #64  
Old 01-31-2010, 04:54 PM
amigo's Avatar
amigo amigo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 744
I got the same response from Daniel, that I need to use Skype.

I prefer not to use Skype, because I like my semi-privacy. If I have to disclose my appearance and voice over it then that's all gone. And I do not know whether they record and store all communications or not either.

This Skype requirement to communicate is really silly. It's almost like saying "I'll only tell you if you phone me from the public phone across the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris"... and I'm not even located on that continent.

In any case, I'll continue posting here and if/when this silly Skype requirement is dropped, I'll find out what the "big secret" is, else I'll remain in the dark.

Thanks.
__________________
Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?
  #65  
Old 02-01-2010, 06:16 AM
Daniel64 Daniel64 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 34
sillyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigo View Post
I got the same response from Daniel, that I need to use Skype.

I prefer not to use Skype, because I like my semi-privacy. If I have to disclose my appearance and voice over it then that's all gone. And I do not know whether they record and store all communications or not either.

This Skype requirement to communicate is really silly. It's almost like saying "I'll only tell you if you phone me from the public phone across the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris"... and I'm not even located on that continent.

In any case, I'll continue posting here and if/when this silly Skype requirement is dropped, I'll find out what the "big secret" is, else I'll remain in the dark.

Thanks.
Simplicity is the key here, and I find Skype simple to use, and it provides a good, live, one on one experience, which then enables me to firstly, gauge a person's level of intelligence, secondly, read a person's body language, and third, show sketches and adjust as necessary the order of the concept, to enable the clearest picture I can.

I have held nothing back here, in this thread, or the other, so, if you still don't get it, I am sorry.

Perhaps Raui or someone else I have explained this idea to, has your ear, and can do a better job of it than I, for I seem unable to clearly enunciate myself.

As to the process of developing this spinning dipole, well, that is up to whatever you would like to build, and what you want it to do when it is done.

Daniel.

P.S.

Ever since the invention of the internet, every single dot and dash has been stored, no matter what it was, and everytime you ring a phone number that requires voice operated interaction, your voice print is verified.

Every time you walk into a bank, or make a transaction, your image is recorded.

You are given a Social Security number or whatever code applies in your country, for a reason. Data recall.

In 1988 I think, here in Australia, a central web link database called "tax - net" was turned on, linking every single transaction of data transfer money exchange to the initiating telephone numbers, and thereby, personal information, a kind of reverse engineered tracking system, highly efficient. Able to connect telephone numbers of calls and callers, to source the beginning of money flows, and any large, un - accounted for transactions, or repeated small ones are immediately red flagged as possible black market activities.

No - one does or says or goes anywhere in this technological age without being tracked. Everywhere, emails included. The trick is in not being noticed, before you are able to make a difference. So, any miss-conceptions you may have about your semi - privacy, only plays into their hands, preventing you from grasping the understanding which would set you free.

But that is only my observation, and is based solely on my own data and experience.
__________________
 
  #66  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Daniel64 Daniel64 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 34
Incredulous

I must say, it seems a little strange that no - one has responded to my post.

You are all falling over one another for an answer, or a reasonable explanation, and as soon as someone comes along with one, instead of listening, thinking, and asking questions, as is the way to further knowledge, understanding and wisdom, you have all diss-appeared!!!!!

Does something I say, about the field of energisation seem wrong? If so, tell me so I can understand where my thought patterns are incorrect and remedy them.

Is something I have said offended someone? If so, tell me, so I can set it right.

I thought the idea here was to spread information........I have some, .......something important............that makes sense............that EVERYONE has missed...............and yet, I am ignored.

I don't get it.

I struggle along on my own, trying to apply this information, and yet, if more people had the right information, progress would explode exponentially.

It is astounding that no - one seems to want to go forward.

Daniel.
__________________
 
  #67  
Old 02-02-2010, 01:53 AM
amigo's Avatar
amigo amigo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 744
Daniel,

There's no reason that you gauge any person's level of intelligence or read their body language, in order to pass on this information. Just pass it on.

Further more, you write you struggle to apply this information on your own, yet you are unwilling to work with people to resolve it. Making us do it on your terms and then saying that you are freely and unrestrictedly dissiminating this information is a contradiction.

If you are afraid that your information will be read by the 3rd parties on this forum then why post about it in the first place?

If you believe that someone will evasdrop on whatever information you have, I'l generate a 4096 bit crypt key and send it to you before you send me whatever else back.

Otherwise, if you really want to give us some "free" information please don't put terms and clauses to it, as it stops being free.
__________________
Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?
  #68  
Old 02-02-2010, 02:07 AM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
Hello Daniel.

From my perspective, i would say that nearly every time i have been involved with someone who wanted to tell me some information "off forum", and keep it to myself, it has not turned out well.

One time it was a supposed group of investors in a device who wanted me on-board to help, and i soon figured out that either they were all trying to scam me as some sort of psy-ops game, or all the investors were being scammed by the "Inventor" who was an obvious fraud in any case, imo. I didn't even care which, and just walked away.

Another time the data turned out to be so ridiculous, the person had NO worries of me ever repeating it lol

A couple of times, it was very good data (from a historical research, and not a purely technical aspect)... and i still want to get that data out somehow, because i truly believe it could help the cause. But i promised the people, and it would almost certainly have repercussions against them if i did. I'm still hoping to find solid parallel corroborating data to go along with these things, so i can get them out someday without jeopardizing the original sources... or maybe someday the situations will change, and it can be let out. But some times i wish i never heard it, as it has only been a burden.

So i suspect other people are leery of these kinds of situations for similar reasons.

Many of us here believe Open Sourcing EVERYTHING is the best method of beating suppression, and getting rid of oil. In most cases (unless you already got the US Federal gag order), it is also the BEST method of insuring personal safety... Keeping it to yourself makes it easy to suppress.

And i realize many good folks who have seen what can happen, don't want to deal with the attacks from the ignorant naysayers and malicious shills, as we often see in other forums.

But folks should also realize that is a major INTENT of those tactics... To stink it up so bad no one wants to bother. And it would be a shame to let such "people" get their way... they can just be ignored.

Releasing information is a personal choice, and i KNOW this is not a game we play here, it is very serious stuff. So i wouldn't judge folks on this (...until they ask for money anyway lol, then they are "fair game" )

But i guess the point is, many of us would urge you to simply reveal the information here. There are lots of good folks on this forum, who really know their stuff. There are no guarantees that everyone will agree with you or "like" it. But you will find there is much less mindless naysaying here than in other places
__________________
 
  #69  
Old 02-02-2010, 06:01 AM
Daniel64 Daniel64 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 34
answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phi1.62 View Post
Thank you Peter for taking the time to take pictures of the device. Was the air capacitor Chris used one which could spin freely or did he need to modify it? Or did he build the capacitor from scratch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibbguy View Post
Hello Daniel.

From my perspective, i would say that nearly every time i have been involved with someone who wanted to tell me some information "off forum", and keep it to myself, it has not turned out well.

One time it was a supposed group of investors in a device who wanted me on-board to help, and i soon figured out that either they were all trying to scam me as some sort of psy-ops game, or all the investors were being scammed by the "Inventor" who was an obvious fraud in any case, imo. I didn't even care which, and just walked away.

Another time the data turned out to be so ridiculous, the person had NO worries of me ever repeating it lol

A couple of times, it was very good data (from a historical research, and not a purely technical aspect)... and i still want to get that data out somehow, because i truly believe it could help the cause. But i promised the people, and it would almost certainly have repercussions against them if i did. I'm still hoping to find solid parallel corroborating data to go along with these things, so i can get them out someday without jeopardizing the original sources... or maybe someday the situations will change, and it can be let out. But some times i wish i never heard it, as it has only been a burden.

So i suspect other people are leery of these kinds of situations for similar reasons.

Many of us here believe Open Sourcing EVERYTHING is the best method of beating suppression, and getting rid of oil. In most cases (unless you already got the US Federal gag order), it is also the BEST method of insuring personal safety... Keeping it to yourself makes it easy to suppress.

And i realize many good folks who have seen what can happen, don't want to deal with the attacks from the ignorant naysayers and malicious shills, as we often see in other forums.

But folks should also realize that is a major INTENT of those tactics... To stink it up so bad no one wants to bother. And it would be a shame to let such "people" get their way... they can just be ignored.

Releasing information is a personal choice, and i KNOW this is not a game we play here, it is very serious stuff. So i wouldn't judge folks on this (...until they ask for money anyway lol, then they are "fair game" )

But i guess the point is, many of us would urge you to simply reveal the information here. There are lots of good folks on this forum, who really know their stuff. There are no guarantees that everyone will agree with you or "like" it. But you will find there is much less mindless naysaying here than in other places
This is all well and good.

I have no intention or desire to lead anyone astray with shills or scams.

I simply want clarification from you as to where the confusion is.

So, which part of what I have already described has you confused?

Daniel.
__________________
 
  #70  
Old 02-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Inquorate's Avatar
Inquorate Inquorate is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,097
Send a message via MSN to Inquorate Send a message via Skype™ to Inquorate
It is a great leap to achieve understanding, and an ever greater leap to apply that understanding.

@ daniel, I believe I understand what you are saying and believe I am already in agreement with your ideas. How to apply the idea beyond the thought-experiment stage will take time.

I spent 6 months telling the same story on this forum, and not until I built a device that worked on the principle did I begin to receive feedback indicating that others were understanding.

It took me 2 years to learn and observe enough to build the concepts to enable me to understand the principles that have led me to my current series of experiments.

These things take time, and we need to be responsible for our own ideas.

As the saying goes, ''teach a man to fish'', not, ''speak of how one might fish''.

With all due love and respect,
Ben
__________________
Ben Brandwood
Youtube - kinetic energy multiplier theory
Admin @
Heretical Builders
  #71  
Old 03-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH)'s Avatar
Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3
T-Rex Speaks:

There are some very serious misconceptions in the world of Electrical Engineering today. (The writings of Oliver Heaviside and Proteus Steinmetz gravely warned about this...) Let us start with the YouTube MIT Physics Demo video that Armagdn03 posted a link to on 11-10-2009 on page 2 of this thread. This is a good demonstration for several reasons.

1.) Glass is a dielectric which can store electrical energy within its physical form. This should be common knowledge and not a surprise to anyone today…

2.) That this simple fact and reality “blows some people’s minds” clearly illustrates that it’s just all gone way, way, too far… The Einsteinian Lie has succeeded in instilling a mind virus in most everyone and also in confusing Main Stream “Scientists”, who today waste billions of dollars of funding each year, only to chase their own tails in a canonic sequence.

Chris Carson Built the Rotary Electrostatic Converter. His design was based entirely on my electrical theory and math. It was designed to demonstrate and validate the concept of Synchronous Parameter Variation and the Four Quadrant Theory of Electricity. The device worked well. It had to spin up to around 10,000 RPM. This unit took Chris months to complete; to get all of the parts together, and to get it perfectly balanced and operational. Chris determined that it was starting to exhibit the effects of synthesis of electrical energy from the electrostatic field. This is a result of the variation of capacitance (C in Farrads) with respect to time (T in seconds) which results in a negative conductance G (in Siemens). Hence the generation of electric energy. Then, disinformants, whom I refer to as the “Montauk Crowd” swooped in on him after he completed this device, and he was never the same again, - he died of Brain Cancer a year or two later…

There was also the Rotary Electromagnetic Converter, constructed by Michael Knots and Peter Lindemann with the help of Chris Carson. This unit exhibited the property of materializing and dematerializing electric energy without regard for the Law of Conservation of Energy. This is another example of synchronous parameter variation. In this case inductance (L in Henrys) time (T in seconds) gave rise to positive resistance (R in Ohms), hence the unaccounted for destruction of electric energy. It must be just as illegal to destroy energy as it is to create it – don’t you think? E is NOT equal to MC squared. There is no Matter to Energy equivalency – this is: The Great White Lie…

(Where is the video that was made of this device being tested with my Navy electrical switchboard instrumentation anyway????)

I have a device, built for the Army Air Corps during World War 2, A/N number PP-18/AR Power Converter, which self-sustains the electrical system in my car. It uses the same theory of operation as Chris’s device but involves a different mechanical implementation utilizing a vibrator, several capacitors and 12V and 24V batteries that are connected in parallel through the device, rendering them as one.

I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!)

Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations. Read chapter 21 (XXI) titled REACTION MACHINES in Charles Proteus Steinmetz’s book titled “Alternating Current Phenomena”. There is also a Russian paper (brought to me by the Korean student as a gift) titled: “UBER DIE ERREGUNG VON ELETRISCHEN SCHWINGUNGEN DURCH PARAMETERAENDERUNG” von L. Mandelstam und N. Papalexi, published in 1934 in: J. ZEITSCHRIFT FUR (umlaut on the U - as should also be on the first U in the title of the paper) TECHNISCHE PHYSIK Band IV, Heft 1, that continues with what Steinmetz teaches in his books, and takes it all the way (Title translation: Concerning the Excitation of Electrical Waves Through Parameter Changes). In one picture in the paper, there appears to be a brightly glowing incandescent lamp connected to a network, with no apparent connection to a power source. It appears to be an Alexanderson type Mag. Amp. operating in a self oscillation mode. (Alexanderson Patent # 1,328,797 Jan. 20, 1920): Even though my copy of the paper is in Russian, the equations speak for themselves and echo the work of Steinmetz and Alexanderson. Ernst Alexanderson emigrated to America because of Steinmetz’s book, - he was determined to work with Steinmetz after studying it. Steinmetz was forced to reverse many of his equations in later books and was severely criticized by physicist Michael Pupin of Columbia University for not using Maxwell’s ideas and instead developing a methodology that was actually useful and practical for engineers. (Read, “Steinmetz, Engineer and Socialist” written by Ronald R. Kline.) Here it was said that General Electric gave Steinmetz permission to create Electricity form the square root of minus one…

I personally created so much Electricity form the square root of minus one out of the compressor plant’s synchronous machines at the Richmond Ship-yard that I was working in at the time (which also housed one of my laboratories) that it tripped the reverse power relays of the Richmond substation and shut off all power to the City of Richmond. For that to have happened, means that the City of Richmond was producing more power than it was consuming, hence the reverse power relays tripped and shut the city down. PG & E trucks were there almost immediately. Shortly thereafter, I presented my Four Quadrant Theory to Pacific Gas & Electric Co. executives and engineers on behalf of the lease holder of the shipyard and they became my friends (however they would not allow the shipyard meter to turn backwards). So much for Corporate Suppression… In actuality PG & E would love to have energy sustaining devices connected to their power grid. Profits would soar and pollution would drop. Such devices tend to operate above 500 kva and are not scalable into smaller devices, and therefore are only appropriate for substations. In West Marin, the Tocaloma PG & E substation on the Ignacio/Olema 66 kv line, has only one line for both the input and output. It represents the vestige of such devices, - an installation that has been in operation for at least 70 years. Today, probably no one in PG& E, even knows how it all works. (Don’t expect the lights to stay on for too much longer… today, engineers have been replaced by lawyers and safety has been replaced by insurance. It’s a LET-IT-BURN policy…)
At the time, the Bolinas RCA-Marconi Station, through corporate encouragement by RCA and Bell Telephone, gave me free run of that site to set up one of my laboratories. My plan was to produce a system utilizing no rotating machinery but only static devices, such as coils and condensers in an Alexanderson configuration to possibly power the town of Bolinas and at least provide PG & E with all of their reactive power needs. The network experiments would consume no energy to operate and therefore cost nothing. The plan was to use the electrical substation on-site to connect to PG & E’s grid, giving power to them for free, in exchange for being able to use the 12kv power line for my experiments. Everything of importance including engineering records and notes as well the equipment at the Bolinas RCA-Marconi Station was destroyed by State of California Environmentalists through Jerry Brown (former California Governor) and the environmental politician Burr Henneman, this in conjunction with The National Park Service. The NPS is an EMBEDDED FOREIGN ORGANIZATION within the United States Government. Massive quantities of polychlorinated biphenyls and mercury were released into the environment by environmentalists in their endeavor to destroy the Station as quickly as possible. (See the link already posted by phi1.62 on 01-21-2009 on page 2 of this thread) The same group destroyed my Civil Defense Facility in the town of Bolinas which was on the property of Nashama Franklin. The same property was embezzled afterwards from Ms. Franklin by the same crowd that embezzled the Reynolds funding.

Also in Bolinas, U.S. Coast Guard Communication Station NMC worked with me on certain problems they were having and their reutilization of the RCA site. This enviro-group went to NMC and warned them of the consequences of doing business with Eric Dollard. Today NMC cannot even be heard in Half Moon Bay 50 miles away, if they are on the air at all. (Who needs Bin Laden?) Who doesn’t like Tesla then? Is it the government? (no). Is it the environmentalists? (you got it) They call themselves Commonweal. Altman link

As far as inventing the log periodic: it was invented by Raymond H. Du Hammel, I believe, as an Air Force Project and the University of California Berkeley was where most of the work was done. Check patent number: 2,985,879, it is a fascinating design.

On the other hand, I did invent the Log Periodic Multiple Wave Oscillator based on the initial Lakhovsky patent. I got rid of all the bull and added a Golden Ratio Log Periodic antenna which was etched out of a double sided printed circuit board and then Gold plated which was widely sold and probably still is, for which I did and do not receive a dime. It seems to have some sort of radionic effect even with out power being applied.

Individuals in the guise of Borderland Sciences embezzled $50,000, money that R. Joshua Reynolds had provided me with to continue my research. At the “Last Supper” where Joshua invited everyone for dinner, (everyone that he had funded with millions of dollars that is) he cut off funding for Andrea Puharic et al (the Soviet Scalar Conspirators) and pronounced that I had done more on USDA food stamps than any one else that he had funded. Needless to say, I made no friends at the dinner table that night… The Voodoo was hideous…

Am I concerned about the CIA, the NSA or any other alphabet soup organizations’ supposed suppression or retribution?... No! Common swine that’s who I am concerned about. An example of this is a situation that I encountered in Montana. A group in Missoula (which was later found out to be a group of international criminals) showed up to “HELP ME” and in trade I would help them extract gold from spent tailings utilizing Tesla methodologies. They helped me alright, by entrapping me, assaulting me and stealing my classic Celica and threatened to kill me if I were to do anything about it. They strong armed their way into my Desert laboratory to steal all related equipment. The property owner of the desert lab died shortly thereafter, within weeks of Chris Carson’s death. Friends of yours Peter?

As is well known, I was the last engineer involved with getting the Integratron operational. My efforts were thwarted and ruined, not by the Men in Black, but rather by the Woman in White. Today the Integratron is a Goddess worship temple…

So in light of all the above, why should Eric Dollard involve himself in the useless or criminal behavior of others. There are those who wish to republish my earlier writings and to make this information freely available to everyone. Unfortunately, much of it has already gone to the dump. I have no interest in teaching anyone about Tesla except under the department of the Navy or the likes thereof. The door is shut!


73 DE N6KPH SK
__________________
 
  #72  
Old 03-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Slovenia Slovenia is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,668
Very Nice To Hear From You!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
There are some very serious misconceptions in the world of Electrical Engineering today. (The writings of Oliver Heaviside and Proteus Steinmetz gravely warned about this...) Let us start with the YouTube MIT Physics Demo video that Armagdn03 posted a link to on 11-10-2009 on page 2 of this thread. This is a good demonstration for several reasons.

1.) Glass is a dielectric which can store electrical energy within its physical form. This should be common knowledge and not a surprise to anyone today…

2.) That this simple fact and reality “blows some people’s minds” clearly illustrates that it’s just all gone way, way, too far… The Einsteinian Lie has succeeded in instilling a mind virus in most everyone and also in confusing Main Stream “Scientists”, who today waste billions of dollars of funding each year, only to chase their own tails in a canonic sequence.

Chris Carson Built the Rotary Electrostatic Converter. His design was based entirely on my electrical theory and math. It was designed to demonstrate and validate the concept of Synchronous Parameter Variation and the Four Quadrant Theory of Electricity. The device worked well. It had to spin up to around 10,000 RPM. This unit took Chris months to complete; to get all of the parts together, and to get it perfectly balanced and operational. Chris determined that it was starting to exhibit the effects of synthesis of electrical energy from the electrostatic field. This is a result of the variation of capacitance (C in Farrads) with respect to time (T in seconds) which results in a negative conductance G (in Siemens). Hence the generation of electric energy. Then, disinformants, whom I refer to as the “Montauk Crowd” swooped in on him after he completed this device, and he was never the same again, - he died of Brain Cancer a year or two later…

There was also the Rotary Electromagnetic Converter, constructed by Michael Knots and Peter Lindemann with the help of Chris Carson. This unit exhibited the property of materializing and dematerializing electric energy without regard for the Law of Conservation of Energy. This is another example of synchronous parameter variation. In this case inductance (L in Henrys) time (T in seconds) gave rise to positive resistance (R in Ohms), hence the unaccounted for destruction of electric energy. It must be just as illegal to destroy energy as it is to create it – don’t you think? E is NOT equal to MC squared. There is no Matter to Energy equivalency – this is: The Great White Lie…

(Where is the video that was made of this device being tested with my Navy electrical switchboard instrumentation anyway????)

I have a device, built for the Army Air Corps during World War 2, A/N number PP-18/AR Power Converter, which self-sustains the electrical system in my car. It uses the same theory of operation as Chris’s device but involves a different mechanical implementation utilizing a vibrator, several capacitors and 12V and 24V batteries that are connected in parallel through the device, rendering them as one.

I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!)

Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations. Read chapter 21 (XXI) titled REACTION MACHINES in Charles Proteus Steinmetz’s book titled “Alternating Current Phenomena”. There is also a Russian paper (brought to me by the Korean student as a gift) titled: “UBER DIE ERREGUNG VON ELETRISCHEN SCHWINGUNGEN DURCH PARAMETERAENDERUNG” von L. Mandelstam und N. Papalexi, published in 1934 in: J. ZEITSCHRIFT FUR (umlaut on the U - as should also be on the first U in the title of the paper) TECHNISCHE PHYSIK Band IV, Heft 1, that continues with what Steinmetz teaches in his books, and takes it all the way (Title translation: Concerning the Excitation of Electrical Waves Through Parameter Changes). In one picture in the paper, there appears to be a brightly glowing incandescent lamp connected to a network, with no apparent connection to a power source. It appears to be an Alexanderson type Mag. Amp. operating in a self oscillation mode. (Alexanderson Patent # 1,328,797 Jan. 20, 1920): Even though my copy of the paper is in Russian, the equations speak for themselves and echo the work of Steinmetz and Alexanderson. Ernst Alexanderson emigrated to America because of Steinmetz’s book, - he was determined to work with Steinmetz after studying it. Steinmetz was forced to reverse many of his equations in later books and was severely criticized by physicist Michael Pupin of Columbia University for not using Maxwell’s ideas and instead developing a methodology that was actually useful and practical for engineers. (Read, “Steinmetz, Engineer and Socialist” written by Ronald R. Kline.) Here it was said that General Electric gave Steinmetz permission to create Electricity form the square root of minus one…

I personally created so much Electricity form the square root of minus one out of the compressor plant’s synchronous machines at the Richmond Ship-yard that I was working in at the time (which also housed one of my laboratories) that it tripped the reverse power relays of the Richmond substation and shut off all power to the City of Richmond. For that to have happened, means that the City of Richmond was producing more power than it was consuming, hence the reverse power relays tripped and shut the city down. PG & E trucks were there almost immediately. Shortly thereafter, I presented my Four Quadrant Theory to Pacific Gas & Electric Co. executives and engineers on behalf of the lease holder of the shipyard and they became my friends (however they would not allow the shipyard meter to turn backwards). So much for Corporate Suppression… In actuality PG & E would love to have energy sustaining devices connected to their power grid. Profits would soar and pollution would drop. Such devices tend to operate above 500 kva and are not scalable into smaller devices, and therefore are only appropriate for substations. In West Marin, the Tocaloma PG & E substation on the Ignacio/Olema 66 kv line, has only one line for both the input and output. It represents the vestige of such devices, - an installation that has been in operation for at least 70 years. Today, probably no one in PG& E, even knows how it all works. (Don’t expect the lights to stay on for too much longer… today, engineers have been replaced by lawyers and safety has been replaced by insurance. It’s a LET-IT-BURN policy…)
At the time, the Bolinas RCA-Marconi Station, through corporate encouragement by RCA and Bell Telephone, gave me free run of that site to set up one of my laboratories. My plan was to produce a system utilizing no rotating machinery but only static devices, such as coils and condensers in an Alexanderson configuration to possibly power the town of Bolinas and at least provide PG & E with all of their reactive power needs. The network experiments would consume no energy to operate and therefore cost nothing. The plan was to use the electrical substation on-site to connect to PG & E’s grid, giving power to them for free, in exchange for being able to use the 12kv power line for my experiments. Everything of importance including engineering records and notes as well the equipment at the Bolinas RCA-Marconi Station was destroyed by State of California Environmentalists through Jerry Brown (former California Governor) and the environmental politician Burr Henneman, this in conjunction with The National Park Service. The NPS is an EMBEDDED FOREIGN ORGANIZATION within the United States Government. Massive quantities of polychlorinated biphenyls and mercury were released into the environment by environmentalists in their endeavor to destroy the Station as quickly as possible. (See the link already posted by phi1.62 on 01-21-2009 on page 2 of this thread) The same group destroyed my Civil Defense Facility in the town of Bolinas which was on the property of Nashama Franklin. The same property was embezzled afterwards from Ms. Franklin by the same crowd that embezzled the Reynolds funding.

Also in Bolinas, U.S. Coast Guard Communication Station NMC worked with me on certain problems they were having and their reutilization of the RCA site. This enviro-group went to NMC and warned them of the consequences of doing business with Eric Dollard. Today NMC cannot even be heard in Half Moon Bay 50 miles away, if they are on the air at all. (Who needs Bin Laden?) Who doesn’t like Tesla then? Is it the government? (no). Is it the environmentalists? (you got it) They call themselves Commonweal. Altman link

As far as inventing the log periodic: it was invented by Raymond H. Du Hammel, I believe, as an Air Force Project and the University of California Berkeley was where most of the work was done. Check patent number: 2,985,879, it is a fascinating design.

On the other hand, I did invent the Log Periodic Multiple Wave Oscillator based on the initial Lakhovsky patent. I got rid of all the bull and added a Golden Ratio Log Periodic antenna which was etched out of a double sided printed circuit board and then Gold plated which was widely sold and probably still is, for which I did and do not receive a dime. It seems to have some sort of radionic effect even with out power being applied.

Individuals in the guise of Borderland Sciences embezzled $50,000, money that R. Joshua Reynolds had provided me with to continue my research. At the “Last Supper” where Joshua invited everyone for dinner, (everyone that he had funded with millions of dollars that is) he cut off funding for Andrea Puharic et al (the Soviet Scalar Conspirators) and pronounced that I had done more on USDA food stamps than any one else that he had funded. Needless to say, I made no friends at the dinner table that night… The Voodoo was hideous…

Am I concerned about the CIA, the NSA or any other alphabet soup organizations’ supposed suppression or retribution?... No! Common swine that’s who I am concerned about. An example of this is a situation that I encountered in Montana. A group in Missoula (which was later found out to be a group of international criminals) showed up to “HELP ME” and in trade I would help them extract gold from spent tailings utilizing Tesla methodologies. They helped me alright, by entrapping me, assaulting me and stealing my classic Celica and threatened to kill me if I were to do anything about it. They strong armed their way into my Desert laboratory to steal all related equipment. The property owner of the desert lab died shortly thereafter, within weeks of Chris Carson’s death. Friends of yours Peter?

As is well known, I was the last engineer involved with getting the Integratron operational. My efforts were thwarted and ruined, not by the Men in Black, but rather by the Woman in White. Today the Integratron is a Goddess worship temple…

So in light of all the above, why should Eric Dollard involve himself in the useless or criminal behavior of others. There are those who wish to republish my earlier writings and to make this information freely available to everyone. Unfortunately, much of it has already gone to the dump. I have no interest in teaching anyone about Tesla except under the department of the Navy or the likes thereof. The door is shut!


73 DE N6KPH SK


It is so very nice to hear from you sir!!
__________________
 
  #73  
Old 03-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Slovenia Slovenia is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,668
Wow Eric

Hi Eric,

I don't blame you for being quite ticked off. That was quite a story you shared with all of us. It was great to hear from you and great to read what you shared. I wish you only the best in all your endeavors. I am very sorry you were treated so poorly. You are one of the good guys that is for sure.

Best Regards,
Slovenia
__________________
 
  #74  
Old 03-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
N6KPH de G4GVA

Welcome Eric, I know how you feel



Mike, G4GVA.
__________________
 
  #75  
Old 03-27-2010, 07:42 PM
yoyo yoyo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 30
Great!

Great update! Thanks Eric, we've been hoping you would survive,


...and even hoping you would finish the book you were working on!


Now maybe the Navy will give you a big contract to put all your work together!
__________________
 
  #76  
Old 03-28-2010, 04:32 AM
carmine carmine is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 21
T-Rex Speaks:

Mr. Dollard just like to Thank You for all you done.
__________________
 
  #77  
Old 03-28-2010, 06:16 AM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
There are some very serious misconceptions in the world of Electrical Engineering today...

I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!)
Hm... Actually i DID not need Eric Dollard come forward to confirm Bedini/Bearden preachings are false (to me mild).

People should wake up and stop believing unproven theories that clog the mind and brutally violate clear thinking.
__________________
 
  #78  
Old 03-28-2010, 12:45 PM
Slovenia Slovenia is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,668
Your Point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baroutologos View Post
Hm... Actually i DID not need Eric Dollard come forward to confirm Bedini/Bearden preachings are false (to me mild).

People should wake up and stop believing unproven theories that clog the mind and brutally violate clear thinking.
And your point was what, that you have no respect for a very important man, Eric Dollard or you think you are the only smart guy in this forum?
__________________
 
  #79  
Old 03-28-2010, 05:33 PM
amigo's Avatar
amigo amigo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
...


Joke aside, if this is really you, I can't express how happy I am to see you posting here, even if it's just one post.
__________________
Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?
  #80  
Old 03-28-2010, 05:51 PM
amigo's Avatar
amigo amigo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 744
Well Eric,

It really pains me, not just what has been done to you, but also your decision to shut everyone off, even though only a relatively few people had actually caused harm.

But I will respect your free will, albeit with great sadness, as many people before you who had a clue, have left us with nothing after their departure from this Earthly plane.
__________________
Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?
  #81  
Old 03-28-2010, 09:11 PM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
@Slovenia,

Lol dude. I think your english need refreshing!
__________________
 
  #82  
Old 03-28-2010, 10:11 PM
wonderful wonderful is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 26
Thanks

Mr Dollard,
thank you for everything you have done.
Good luck
__________________
 
  #83  
Old 03-28-2010, 11:10 PM
deggers's Avatar
deggers deggers is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!)
Hi Eric,

What's your beef with Bedin and Bearden??

I think the term "Scalar Wave" came about because modern science has no decent scientific terms for "Out of the Box"...Science? lol.

Anyways, thanks for popping in.

Duane
__________________
Dude, you're curving my space-time.
  #84  
Old 03-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Slovenia Slovenia is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,668
English

Quote:
Originally Posted by baroutologos View Post
@Slovenia,

Lol dude. I think your english need refreshing!

English is my native tongue. If I misunderstood you I apologize.
__________________
 
  #85  
Old 03-29-2010, 02:05 AM
Shamus's Avatar
Shamus Shamus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ur-th
Posts: 367
My goodness, Eric Dollard (presumably!) pops into this thread and nobody follows up on what he's pointing out to you? It took me less than 5 minutes to track it all down (other than the paper in German--I'll get to that after reading the others).

Incredible...

Eric, if that really was you, let me just say a tremendous THANK YOU for that.
__________________
 
  #86  
Old 03-29-2010, 02:19 AM
Jetijs's Avatar
Jetijs Jetijs is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,134
Hi Shamus.
Can you post those papers for others to read?
Thank you and many thanks to Eric
__________________
It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.
  #87  
Old 03-29-2010, 03:08 AM
Shamus's Avatar
Shamus Shamus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ur-th
Posts: 367
Hi Jetijs,

Here are some links, basically patents and a book by Steinmetz:

MEANS FOR CONTROLLING ALTERNATING ... - Google Patent Search

DU HAMEL - Google Patent Search

Theory and calculation of ... - Google Books

If I track down the German paper I'll post directly in this thread. I've been meaning to get back to Steinmetz, but am currently slogging through Walter Russell. Happy reading!

EDIT: The Steinmetz linked above is part of a later edition that was split into three parts, and the chapter Eric talks about above is not in it. If I find an earlier edition with that chapter I'll post a link--unless someone beats me to it.

EDIT 2: The chapter in question can be found as Chapter 16 in Theory and Calculations of Electrical Apparatus. Dunno if it differs from the earlier edition, but it's probably worth a look.
__________________
 

Last edited by Shamus; 03-29-2010 at 03:42 AM.
  #88  
Old 03-29-2010, 03:21 AM
Raui's Avatar
Raui Raui is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamus View Post
My goodness, Eric Dollard (presumably!) pops into this thread and nobody follows up on what he's pointing out to you? It took me less than 5 minutes to track it all down (other than the paper in German--I'll get to that after reading the others).

Incredible...

Eric, if that really was you, let me just say a tremendous THANK YOU for that.
This was precisely what I was thinking. That chapter on Reaction Machines is a very interesting read indeed. I'm in the process now of reading through the rest of the chapters. They're quite math orientated as a whole, just a warning to those not great with maths. Thank you very much Mr Dollard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggers View Post
Hi Eric,

What's your beef with Bedin and Bearden??

I think the term "Scalar Wave" came about because modern science has no decent scientific terms for "Out of the Box"...Science? lol.

Anyways, thanks for popping in.

Duane
While I can kind of see why they called it Scalar waves as we're dealing with more of a electrostatic wave and electrostatic values are often reffered to as voltage which is the magnitude without direction aka. a scalar quantitiy however it's overly confusing because it makes little logical sense for the reasons Eric posted. A better general name for these waves would be electrostatic compression waves (or longitudinal as compression and logitudinal waves are one and the same) made up of electrostatic fields rapidly alternating even this doesn't sum them up but is a better name than 'scalar waves'. In the older textbooks this field is called the dielectric field which I feel is even more appropriate, this is what Eric calls the field if I am not mistaken.

Raui

EDIT
@Shamus
I found the chapter on Reaction Machines in this book; Internet Archive: Free Download: Theory and calculation of alternating current phenomena maybe the different editions have this removed? This I believe to be the 3rd edition.
__________________
 

Last edited by Raui; 03-29-2010 at 04:07 AM.
  #89  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:08 AM
EgmQC EgmQC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 178
Hi Mr Dollard,

I'm happy to know that you took time to post here and ill do some deep research on what you posted, and a great thx for all what you have done in the past.

Best Regards,
EgmQC
__________________
 
  #90  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:39 AM
sucahyo's Avatar
sucahyo sucahyo is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,073
Nice to hear your word Eric. Many thanks for the head up .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods.
The problem I see with Bearden theory is the suggestion to utilize voltage without current to get high COP. This itself already disproven with Bedini device which always use current with switching time slower than 4ns (assuming that mechanical switch of a slow rpm motor would never near that switching time).

It distract experimenter from the true goal.

Example of Bearden statement:
http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/120209.htm
Quote:
With really very little thought and effort you can design a circuit/system that will power the "external circuit" and its loads with STATIC VOLTAGE alone, never drawing any current at all from the source. But inventors have been killed for discovering how to do that, and going about doing it. Electrical engineers would not even dream of it, because it is totally outside their model and what they are taught. They are taught erroneously that they must "draw power" from the source. Without current there is no power, yet there can easily be a continuous flow of enormous EM energy, but just with the external circuit's electrons "pinned" or frozen momentarily.
It is not easy since the high COP should only, as a factor, be attained at spesific input signal form just like shown by Gotoluc on self running coil or by Bedini at spesific output signal form. I never hear a working high COP device that use "voltage without current".
__________________
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers