Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > >
   

Eric Dollard Official Forum This forum is dedicated to the work of Eric P. Dollard. His Official homepage is http://ericpdollard.com

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1441  
Old 12-06-2013, 02:28 AM
Sputins's Avatar
Sputins Sputins is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 540
@Adam Bull, (7redorbs)
Thanks for sharing the interview & the pictures that went with it. I enjoyed it, particularly the discussions concerning Counterspace. But it’s upsetting to hear that things have gone even further south with David W. Surely a deal of some sort could be made concerning the building?

@ dr Green, that is an awesome little set of TMT Coils you have there.
Powering up the one as you have, it blows me away you can light small bulbs & neons from it with only +/- 0.7 of a volt on the primary!

As Eric says in Adam’s latest interview, “The bulb lights up”. “When the bulb lights up, then you can think about it”! – Good stuff indeed.

Also looking forward to seeing John's CIG testing videos & pics!

I’m off to collect my filament transformer which has just come in.
Sputins.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1442  
Old 12-06-2013, 03:14 AM
cyborg cyborg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 35
another way of looking at things

Quote:
Originally Posted by David G Dawson View Post
Hello Adam,

So the promised Lab is no more and believe it terminates at the end of the year.
=======edit


Thankyou for the plug with respect the CRD as that is ongoing and I only stopped because of all the interference happening and had no idea of where that was taking us all plus I was short of HV caps for the Tests.
========edit

Mention of the 'Tesla Cosmic Rays' and '50 times the speed of light' certainly adds flavour to the CRD project and will continue here to a conclusion and will assist others that may follow.
=========edit
I/we appreciate the work that Eric has put into these projects but it is the outside interference that mars the entire organisation and nobody feels secure and are hurting for Eric's salvation.

I repeat - how do we help?

Smokey
1)The lab was left in the hands of E.D. to continue or not, but the generous benefactors who set it all up have walked away after getting no cooperation, so Eric has to do the fund raising, but apparently that is too much work...
Have you noticed the lack of appeals to continue the lab?

2)I wasn't sure what he was trying to prove with the CRD, either.

3) Tesla himself never claimed FTL.

4)There was no "organization" until Eric's benefactors created one. Now that it has been left up to Eric, there will no longer be an "organization" as before.
Eric is not an "organization" kind of guy. He wants to be left alone in his beloved "bush country" to research, dream and pontificate.

5)How can you help? Send Eric money, lots of it, he likes that. However, don't ask what he's doing with it, just send more.

Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate Eric's historic research talks, I think that is his strength. He should stay with that instead of pretending that he wants a lab venture that he does not want to do.
Let's face it, he hasn't built anything new in 20 years!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1443  
Old 12-06-2013, 04:33 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
An investigation into the series bulbs phenomena

After further experimentation I believe I have discovered the reason why bulbs in series don't act as "normal", and what's more they can behave as if they are connected in parallel.

The observable effect is that by adding more bulbs in series, they don't get progressively dimmer through the normal voltage drop in the series as one might expect, but rather the entire set increases or decreases in brightness EQUALLY along the whole line.

Also if two bulbs are in series as an example, the one nearest to earth is inclined to be brighter than the one nearest to the power source, which is the opposite effect to how bulbs are "supposed" to behave when connected in series.

However, the voltage measured across each bulb in the series appears to be approximately correct according to what it "should" be, that is, there is a measured voltage drop, but this doesn't seem to mean much/anything at all to the bulbs.

The cause of this appears to be the capacitance on the other terminal of the bulb, or in other words the capacitance that's AFTER the filament. The bulb closest to earth has a direct path to this capacitance, whereas the first bulb in the series has the next bulb as a resistance, and as such doesn't have a direct path to the capacitance, and is consequently dimmer. The brightness of each bulb in the series can be independently controlled through adjusting the capacitance that's after the filament of any one bulb in question.

2x 28V bulbs in series. The one on the right is closest to earth, the one on the left closest to the secondary coil output




2x 28V bulbs in series as above, my finger making contact between the two bulbs



8x grain of wheat/grain of rice bulbs in series before 2x 28V bulbs. The last but one bulb in the series of 8 small bulbs is dimly lit. This bulb has the capacitance of the metal in the terminal block on the "output" side of the filament, whereas the last bulb in the series of 8 does not. The bulb on the lower left is the last in the whole series



Same configuration as above, my finger making contact between the two 28V bulbs. The increase in capacitance that's BEFORE the final bulb in the series now causes more of the small bulbs to light up



8x grain of wheat/grain of rice bulbs with 1x 28V bulb in series. The 28V bulb is the last in the series



8x grain of wheat/grain of rice bulbs in series. No apparent dimming towards the end of the series



8 bulbs as above



4x grain of wheat/grain of rice bulbs in series. No apparent dimming towards the end of the series again



4 bulbs as above

__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 12-06-2013 at 04:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1444  
Old 12-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
helping Eric and Glom

Quote:
Originally Posted by David G Dawson View Post
How do we help?

Is Mark McKay a holding area for Eric's GLOM?
There will be another campaign specifically for the lab to generate as much as we can to save the building.

Mark McKay's warehouses right now are only holding glom that he was going to give Eric personally.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #1445  
Old 12-06-2013, 05:41 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
Misinformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
1)The lab was left in the hands of E.D. to continue or not, but the generous benefactors who set it all up have walked away after getting no cooperation, so Eric has to do the fund raising, but apparently that is too much work...
Have you noticed the lack of appeals to continue the lab?

2)I wasn't sure what he was trying to prove with the CRD, either.

3) Tesla himself never claimed FTL.

4)There was no "organization" until Eric's benefactors created one. Now that it has been left up to Eric, there will no longer be an "organization" as before.
Eric is not an "organization" kind of guy. He wants to be left alone in his beloved "bush country" to research, dream and pontificate.

5)How can you help? Send Eric money, lots of it, he likes that. However, don't ask what he's doing with it, just send more.

Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate Eric's historic research talks, I think that is his strength. He should stay with that instead of pretending that he wants a lab venture that he does not want to do.
Let's face it, he hasn't built anything new in 20 years!
That is nothing but pure misinformation. Whether intentional or simply because you are obviously unaware of the facts is unknown by me, but it is pure misinformation nonetheless.

1. Several people involved already had plans to boot Eric out of his own organization - this is a documented fact by someone that was a party to the conversations so the lab wasn't "left in the hands of" Eric. Wittekind even admits that was said but claims there was a misunderstanding in communication about it. Hmmm. Two of the trouble makers are gone and Wittekind will resign in January - was Wittekind really a trouble maker behind the scenes? I'd like to know. There are two other people that are on the board that have been there all along that almost nobody mentions. One is the Secretary now and one is the Director. Not getting cooperation? What was Eric supposed to build? After they sunk most of the money into the building, which increased the equity of EPD Laboratories, Inc. $0.00 since that equity is owned by the landlord, there were some parts, etc. but the building isn't even properly wired from the power line pole. In in almost every interview with Eric over the last several months, he has mentioned needing money to continue his work at the lab quite a few times. In EVERY promotion of Eric's books/videos it is very clear that proceeds are going to the non-profit to help pay for parts, operating expenses, etc. Mysteriously, you leave out the facts and make up your own.

2. Irrelevant.

3. It is self evident from the results of his work.

4. FALSE. It was Justin Miller "the cowboy" who had the idea to create an organization to develop the work that he and Eric were involved in and Eric has known him for years. Eric's organization was always him and his associates that actually did the real work. This was way before any "helpers" showed up and put the organization on paper. Yes, the organization is a valuable tool for Eric's work - there is no denying that. The organization isn't left up to Eric as you falsely claim. There are a team of people he is working with and two are official board members besides Wittekind. The organization is VERY important to Eric and is more important to him than the building - this is irrefutable. You don't know what he wants so please don't spread this ignorance here.

5. Pure condescending BS. Even in Eric's latest interview he was very clear that the recent money was put into making a successful CIG with John Polakowski, etc. You sound like a representative of the dark side. Eric is the most outspoken person out of them all that wants transparency on where the money went so people know it went to a good cause.

Don't have to get you wrong at all. I think it is fairly impossible for anyone with common sense to not be able to clearly see that you are completely full of BS willfully or just out of ignorance. Those are the only two obvious possibilities and it is disrespectful to someone that contributes more in one paper to this field that you probably have in your entire life combined. In other words, you have no room to talk.

You have no idea about the multiple TANGIBLE projects he is working on and you have just guaranteed that it will most likely stay that way for YOU.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #1446  
Old 12-06-2013, 06:27 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Cyborg = either Jimm or Kokomojo. He made this clear in his first post under the new alias to Smokey, I just can't be bothered to go back through the pages to find out which one of them it is. Assuming Jimm = not Kokomojo.

I'm still waiting for a solid state circuit design from him, I wasn't being sarcastic when I asked because I have uses for it. But he doesn't want to talk to me Instead he seems to be promoting a discouragement campaign in an effort to get people not to bother doing anything. But he's only wasting his own time with all that nonsense. Those who would believe it would be useless anyway, he's inadvertently doing the job of weeding them out. Nature's way.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #1447  
Old 12-06-2013, 01:13 PM
James Barker James Barker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Cyborg ... seems to be promoting a discouragement campaign in an effort to get people not to bother doing anything.
"Cyborg"
"Techzombie"

Didn't Eric say something about computers being bad for you? I'm sensing a trend here. Watch out for people who identify too closely with technology, perhaps. "worshipers at the altar of the destruction of energy"...?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1448  
Old 12-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Hexarmin Hexarmin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Thank you very much for this insightful post. Much appreciated. I am trying to learn all of this material and read it with attention...how ever I stumble when there are abbreviations like A.T.T or similar...

Is it possible to post a legend with all such abbreviations. I know many of the readers have been following your posts from day one and probably know the meaning of all the abrivations.

Unfortunately I am new to your work. I would really appreciate it. Thanks again for your contribution.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1449  
Old 12-06-2013, 05:22 PM
7redorbs 7redorbs is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Tesla claimed faster than light repeatedly (refs provided)

Thanks I am glad the interview was well received. Eric truly is a fascinating man and having spoken to him for 3 hours about the whole thing I remain completely convinced he has more than most could imagine! I am so glad that the interview is encouraging discussion about this important scientists work again!


I write in response to some mal informed person that suggested that Nikola Tesla never made the claim of FTL (faster than light). I believe this to be an erroneous statement not backed up by historical research data, publications and scientific treatises authored by the scientist in question. It remains a fact that Tesla repeatedly challenged relativity and the contention that nothing could travel faster than the velocity of light.

“All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons. They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light.” – Nikola Tesla, July 10, 1932

"He [Tesla] described relativity as a 'beggar wrapped in purple whom ignorant people take for a king.' In support of his statement he cited a number of experiments he had conducted as far back as 1896 on the cosmic ray. He has measured cosmic-ray velocities from Antarus, he said, which he found to be fifty times greater than the speed of light, thus demolishing, he [tesla] contended, one of the basic pillars of relativity, according to which there can be no speed greater than that of light.
-- New York Times, 7/11/35.



"[I have conceived] a means that will make it possible for man to transmit energy in large amounts, thousands of horsepower, from one planet to another, absolutely regardless of distance. I think that nothing can be more important than interplanetary communication. It will certainly come some day and the certitude that there are other human beings [at other locations] in the universe, working, suffering, struggling, like ourselves, will produce a magic effect on mankind and will form the foundation of a universal brotherhood that will last as long as humanity itself."
—Dr. Nikola Tesla,
―In Time magazine’s July 20, 1931 issue celebrating Tesla's 75th birthday


"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." - Dr. Nikola Tesla



Best Wishes,
A
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1450  
Old 12-06-2013, 05:47 PM
cyborg cyborg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Cyborg = either Jimm or Kokomojo. He made this clear in his first post under the new alias to Smokey, I just can't be bothered to go back through the pages to find out which one of them it is. Assuming Jimm = not Kokomojo.

I'm still waiting for a solid state circuit design from him, I wasn't being sarcastic when I asked because I have uses for it. But he doesn't want to talk to me Instead he seems to be promoting a discouragement campaign in an effort to get people not to bother doing anything. But he's only wasting his own time with all that nonsense. Those who would believe it would be useless anyway, he's inadvertently doing the job of weeding them out. Nature's way.
Doc,
Don't know where you get the "discouragement campaign" from. I am just questioning why all the focus on *very* old tube tech. I'm surprised that you aren't trying to use the "double and triple digit" tubes from the 20's. Those are even closer to the "founders'" time.

I posted a little bit of info about the solid state stuff on the other forum, but found that there was very little interest in it. I answered the one question that I got.

Unlike some people, I do not claim to have "special secrets" that I may or may not share with the world,etc, just some modern era engineering using modern components which anyone can apply and it will work. If you think about it, tubes are also 'modern technology" when applied to TCs, so why not leap ahead another 60 years and use parts that are readily available?

So, Doc, what do you need to know? You never asked before...

I think the CRD initiative was an attempt to include what Eric calls "NGs" because he thinks he has to dumb things down to the extreme or even the absurd.

I am truly interested if the "instantaneous transmission" is possible. Note that instantaneous is different than FTL which is a velocity.
Tesla coils are not FTL, and Tesla never claimed that they were.

Logic and physics tells us that when light, electrons, rockets and meteorites will slow down when moving in anything but a straight line in a vaccuum . Electrons do not go faster in a coil!! Period!

I'm saying that some of the concepts espoused here have gone off the rails.
Sometimes this forum seems more about a cult of personality than any real scientific pursuit. Please! Prove me wrong!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1451  
Old 12-06-2013, 05:47 PM
7redorbs 7redorbs is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Things to Add about Faster than Light & CRD

Evidently as it has been covered by Eric before many times in many different publications and presentations that Wheatstone himself invented an apparatus that involved a 4 mile long transmission line segmented so that a spark might pass between it's centre, and an accurate timing mechanism might trigger at point A start of the transmission line segment, simultaneously to a second identical timing mechanism at point B at the middle of the transmission line segment. Upon spark gap electrostatic discharge leaving point B and arcing to point C in the transmission line to traverse the other 2 miles an average velocity is obtainable in the simple high school equation velocity = distance / time. The velocity wheatstone found it to be with pi / 2 times greater than light, or approximately 1.57 or 157% greater than light.

Further, the point of a Cosmic Ray Detector as I have conceived the meaning of it's implement to be is to directly engage in the recreation of the apparatus of Nikola Tesla for firstly detecting what was referred to as a faster than light Cosmic Ray, such as the one detected by Tesla from Antarus at 50 times the speed of light by his apparatus. The apparatus that Eric Dollard has shared appears to be a full schematic for the device. What David Dawson has put together appears to be a functional CRD. So therefore with the addition of a second CRD and and with the considerations of identifying and tuning and individual Cosmic Ray source to each electrical apparatus, the same identical segmentation, differential and therefore distance and time of detection can be known, and provide a velocity. This would therefore prove once and for all if there was a faster than light possibility in the conception of the CRD. But then comes the inventive and inductive proofs of what the CRD is really detecting and other interference factors, and of course the ability to individualise or tune the Cosmic Ray Detector to the particular cosmic entity one wishes to observe.

I believe with two of the devices that david has one working already, that it may be able to obtain this theoretical velocity and thus forward the onward expansion of the discussion on travelling electrical waves as Eric puts it that 'dont have a velocity'. For many this may be familiar to the audacious and explosive claims that tesla made when he said he could transmit power and communications "regardless of distance". Regardless implying precisely the very same claim as illustrated and described by Eric. In my opinion I believe we are merely following the research of Nikola Tesla and at least attempting to create apparatus that show the transverse electromagnetic wave, or the ohmic or kircchoffian value of the faraday equation is NOT the whole story to the transformers electrical activity. For instance in power lines and large transformers of sufficient density and size considerations about the earth. I believe that the earth is inextricably connected with the transformer that I have worked with. Many of the things we cannot see about electricity could be revealed by this counterspace discharge, as it is now seen potentially arriving at a terminal BEFORE the switch has been closed, repeat arriving at terminal BEFORE the switch is closed, and it is a seriously interesting situation worthy of research. What we are now discussing is the possibility or at least concept of one being able to potentially turn a switch on which causes a boxing glove to punch you before you have switched the device. Enter the paradox. And so, the importance of following this road seems clear. It is only explained by "einsteins paradox", and here and now is the very real opportunity of detecting electrical waves travelling in forward and backwards time converging to create the friend we call the electromagnetic field. Is it not the enemy? Is not the real goal to separate the divided particles into their most primary form? Has this been done and is this understood? These are all important questions in my opinion that relate to this research and asking the question of "FTL" as it has been put.

Tesla suggests that the density of matter, and a wire plays a part in the brightness of a bulb, and the decay of dense or unstable radioactive matter. Such as radium. Tesla even suggests that radioactivity isn't caused by mass, but could be caused by an external source. Which in other words completely contradicts everything we know about nuclear physics today, the dense matter is supposed to decay on it's own, and it is supposed to be unstable because of it's atomic arrangement as determined by the theory of periodicity of elements. In the case that radioactivity could have an external cause as tesla suggests with radium "If completely shielded from cosmic rays ceases to be radioactive altogether" the very foundation of electrical and atomic sciences becomes to fall apart, as, many of them rely on a fixed form. But now considerations of the planet and the transformers on the planet must be considered, as well as planetary activity. Or in other words - an external force responsible for radio interference, which implies power, and even suggests the possibility that the motive electron has an external cause. For instance a chemical battery ceases to operate if it is cooled to much, for instance if the sun was absent no chemical batteries would work in my calculations and estimations. I think it is proof enough that motive transport, and the motion of the electrons responsible in the chemical periodic elements for chemical reactions could be based by an external cause in the same way as radium. And so that is another extremely important reason to pursue the CRD. As it will allow further research into nuclear physics to probe the claim that was indeed made by tesla many times, of faster than light and externally caused atomic and radioactive activity, determined by density. The highlight here in my opinion is that the sun, or our local star is a great influence on the valent activity of metals, and so already establishes what is well known as the "open system". IS this not just a reluctant way of saying that the state and activity, in atoms electrically is determined by an external thing? In the case of space weather and earth weather, it is all caused externally.

The Niagara falls keeps turning round and round, and the scientists and physicists tell you it is the force of water and gravity turning that turbine. When evidently and truthfully if you were to eradicate our sun altogether and remove it but for a day or two, the water would rapidly freeze on this earth, and the evaporation of our ocean and rivers into clouds would cease, and therefore there would be no rainfall anymore in the mountains to condense and fall by gravity to form a river down hill to then drive the turbine. As we can see the specific and inventive scientists can explain the force which drives the turbine admirably, but it is describing those secondary and tertiary things and it is ignoring the primary wireless force. So to say something like Niagara falls is caused by gravity is a hilarious thing, because if that was so all you would need to do is remove the sun, and then you would see there was no water for the gravity to take down the hill. We therefore must assume that the external influence of the sun and the ability for the changing atomic density represents the best and most interesting study of the formation of electricity in a generator. We can look at the electron or the unstable matter of radium, but if we are not properly identifying the primary force , the primary wireless force responsible for the secondary manifestations we see, then we are really continuing to believe a science based on mass, when it seems that mass is consisting of some unknown wave or dimensional attributes which are not mass, but converge in some way to form it. And the CRD, and CIG I believe are at the centre of that controversy and so represent in my opinion the best and most satisfying way to engage in this experimentation.

I have performed few experiments myself and am not trained in the same manner as many other people but as may be noted am not without my own opinions and researches, nonetheless, i defer to the more experienced people. I merely came to respond to the inquiry of faster than light waves and the reasoning as to the importance and meaning of producing a CRD apparatus,




Best Wishes,
A
__________________
 

Last edited by 7redorbs; 12-06-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1452  
Old 12-06-2013, 06:07 PM
cyborg cyborg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 35
perception

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
That is nothing but pure misinformation. Whether intentional or simply because you are obviously unaware of the facts is unknown by me, but it is pure misinformation nonetheless.

1. Several people involved already had plans to boot Eric out of his own organization - this is a documented fact by someone that was a party to the conversations so the lab wasn't "left in the hands of" Eric. Wittekind even admits that was said but claims there was a misunderstanding in communication about it. Hmmm. Two of the trouble makers are gone and Wittekind will resign in January - was Wittekind really a trouble maker behind the scenes? I'd like to know. There are two other people that are on the board that have been there all along that almost nobody mentions. One is the Secretary now and one is the Director. Not getting cooperation? What was Eric supposed to build? After they sunk most of the money into the building, which increased the equity of EPD Laboratories, Inc. $0.00 since that equity is owned by the landlord, there were some parts, etc. but the building isn't even properly wired from the power line pole. In in almost every interview with Eric over the last several months, he has mentioned needing money to continue his work at the lab quite a few times. In EVERY promotion of Eric's books/videos it is very clear that proceeds are going to the non-profit to help pay for parts, operating expenses, etc. Mysteriously, you leave out the facts and make up your own.

2. Irrelevant.

3. It is self evident from the results of his work.

4. FALSE. It was Justin Miller "the cowboy" who had the idea to create an organization to develop the work that he and Eric were involved in and Eric has known him for years. Eric's organization was always him and his associates that actually did the real work. This was way before any "helpers" showed up and put the organization on paper. Yes, the organization is a valuable tool for Eric's work - there is no denying that. The organization isn't left up to Eric as you falsely claim. There are a team of people he is working with and two are official board members besides Wittekind. The organization is VERY important to Eric and is more important to him than the building - this is irrefutable. You don't know what he wants so please don't spread this ignorance here.

5. Pure condescending BS. Even in Eric's latest interview he was very clear that the recent money was put into making a successful CIG with John Polakowski, etc. You sound like a representative of the dark side. Eric is the most outspoken person out of them all that wants transparency on where the money went so people know it went to a good cause.

Don't have to get you wrong at all. I think it is fairly impossible for anyone with common sense to not be able to clearly see that you are completely full of BS willfully or just out of ignorance. Those are the only two obvious possibilities and it is disrespectful to someone that contributes more in one paper to this field that you probably have in your entire life combined. In other words, you have no room to talk.

You have no idea about the multiple TANGIBLE projects he is working on and you have just guaranteed that it will most likely stay that way for YOU.
It's funny how two people can witness an event and describe it differently.
Ok you have actual "face time" but I have some non public background info as well.

All I can say is that I was appalled when I saw that video of Eric ranting and raving about a very minor thing, verbally abusing everyone who were only there to help. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR.
Are you trying to say that it didn't happen?

This was insight into why he "lost" all of those labs.
Eric is an interesting guy, but he has to learn how to play well with others if he is ever to have an "organization" going forward.

That being said, does he intend to continue the lab? He was left with that option...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1453  
Old 12-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
misinformation and deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
All I can say is that I was appalled when I saw that video of Eric ranting and raving about a very minor thing, verbally abusing everyone who were only there to help. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR.
Are you trying to say that it didn't happen?

This was insight into why he "lost" all of those labs.
Eric is an interesting guy, but he has to learn how to play well with others if he is ever to have an "organization" going forward.

That being said, does he intend to continue the lab? He was left with that option...
Am I saying that Eric didn't go off on someone? This is snake talk. You are attempting to manipulate anyone reading this by trying to distract the attention to something that has absolutely nothing to do with your previous false claims or the facts I pointed out that debunked your claims.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR it is completely disingenuous an inauthentic.

Eric going off on someone has nothing to do with your false claims that the lab was left to him to continue by himself because of his lack of cooperation, which is completely false. You are ignoring the facts of his multiple statements about needing funds to continue the work at the lab in his interviews, etc. When your false claims are clearly debunked based on facts, you don't concede to the reality of this, you attempt to direct the attention to something else of irrelevance that takes focus off the fact that you have been exposed as someone that is spreading misinformation.

Play well with others? I have been around Eric personally in multiple situations and meetings with his other associates that are involved with the non-profit and haven't witnessed any of that with these other people who have been around him for a LONG TIME - YEARS. This was insight into why he had a different relationship with some of the others that were there to "help". Hmmmm - geee I wonder why that is?

Here is another fact - those that claim to be wanting to help Eric ALREADY knew how he was - a feral human - the one that got away. It's common sense by looking at all his posts for the last 3 years here and his NFG's. Anyone that claims they didn't know is a liar.

If you go out to the desert and bring a coyote into your home and you get bit, you blame YOURSELF! It's common sense. Whether you find it unacceptable or not is irrelevant and it doesn't change the fact that those that were trying to "help" Eric were also imposing their will on him and trying to manage him instead of leaving him alone to do what he wants. They wanted him to do what they wanted instead of supporting Eric to do the work Eric wants to do. That is what was promised to Eric by the "benefactors" that he would have a place to do his thing, but in reality, it was so they could get him to do their thing.

Does he intend to continue the lab? Thank you - you have proven clearly that you are absolutely here to misinform and deceive people because of nefarious intents or because you simply are incapable of comprehending really simple English.

Please keep your lies out of this thread and out of this forum, your deceptions are not welcome. If you can't acknowledge what was ALREADY said like a decent human being, then don't post anymore.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #1454  
Old 12-06-2013, 10:43 PM
madhatter's Avatar
madhatter madhatter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
Doc,
Don't know where you get the "discouragement campaign" from. I am just questioning why all the focus on *very* old tube tech. I'm surprised that you aren't trying to use the "double and triple digit" tubes from the 20's. Those are even closer to the "founders'" time.

I posted a little bit of info about the solid state stuff on the other forum, but found that there was very little interest in it. I answered the one question that I got.

Unlike some people, I do not claim to have "special secrets" that I may or may not share with the world,etc, just some modern era engineering using modern components which anyone can apply and it will work. If you think about it, tubes are also 'modern technology" when applied to TCs, so why not leap ahead another 60 years and use parts that are readily available?

So, Doc, what do you need to know? You never asked before...

I think the CRD initiative was an attempt to include what Eric calls "NGs" because he thinks he has to dumb things down to the extreme or even the absurd.

I am truly interested if the "instantaneous transmission" is possible. Note that instantaneous is different than FTL which is a velocity.
Tesla coils are not FTL, and Tesla never claimed that they were.

Logic and physics tells us that when light, electrons, rockets and meteorites will slow down when moving in anything but a straight line in a vaccuum . Electrons do not go faster in a coil!! Period!

I'm saying that some of the concepts espoused here have gone off the rails.
Sometimes this forum seems more about a cult of personality than any real scientific pursuit. Please! Prove me wrong!
the reason I avoid the use of solid state is to keep a pure and clean plasma source as possible, I'm doing research work with plasma so naturally that's the draw.

your right that the electrons don't travel faster in the coil, the limit is within our 3 dimensional universe. electrons are not particles or 'things' it's an energy probability collapse from what I'll call counter space. now if a coil arrangement can induce a potential field that is independent of the magnetic field then it can be observed in our reference frame to have exceeded the velocity of light.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1455  
Old 12-06-2013, 11:18 PM
cyborg cyborg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
the reason I avoid the use of solid state is to keep a pure and clean plasma source as possible, I'm doing research work with plasma so naturally that's the draw.
Why are solid state drivers undesirable for plasma?
Are you referring to possible damage due to sudden impedance changes?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1456  
Old 12-07-2013, 12:00 AM
upgradd upgradd is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 23
Doc Green your mistaken in the notion that a bulb in SERIES has different levels of brightness depending upon its placement in a group of bulbs. That logic is for a TWO-WIRE line with loads placed in parallel at different points along its length. Not a series circuit.

In a series circuit all points exhibit the same magnitude of electric current, unlike the parallel circuit discussed above. So from this logic any number of bulbs in series all share the same current and hence I^2*R heating. Making each, aside from manufacturing tolerances, demonstrate the same light output.

Not here to be a circuit nerd, just pointing out a basic err in logic. Although, it is pretty cool to see the bulbs light with out a physical return wire (displacement currents at work here?), RF magic at its best I suppose.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1457  
Old 12-07-2013, 01:03 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
Doc,
Don't know where you get the "discouragement campaign" from. I am just questioning why all the focus on *very* old tube tech.
Like I said the last time around, you just seem to be wanting to be a disruption and being more than happy to say what can be summed up as "what's the point?" to everything. What's the point of asking what's the point? Why do you collect old radios to LOOK at? Why not buy a shiny new radio to look at? Why does one person buy a red car when another person buys a blue car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
Don't get me wrong, tubes are interesting and can probably survive an EMP better, but they are very primitive and bulky by today's standards.
I have old ham radios, some dating back to the 30's, but only for demo and display purposes but I don't build new projects with tubes.
I was wondering why anyone would want to.
An EMP? What's the field like around the coils that these things are powering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
It's funny how two people can witness an event and describe it differently.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
All I can say is that I was appalled when I saw that video of Eric ranting and raving about a very minor thing, verbally abusing everyone who were only there to help. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR.
You can be appalled all you like, beyond that it's none of your business. Who is anyone else to judge you and take sides in your argument when they are not involved in it? I'm sure Eric was appalled when he saw the video too, seeing as he was filmed without his knowledge and only came to know about it through the said video appearing on youtube. What a nice thing to do to someone. How would you like it done to you? Why are you so offended on behalf of people you don't even know? You have overlooked the fact that the person/people involved would also not hesitate to press record during a personal disagreement that you are having, or a rant that you happen to be having (you do experience varying moods, do you?) and then edit it as they see fit to post over youtube in order to portray you in whatever way they wish. Careful of the company you keep.

All that is not productive and it's certainly no use or healthy being appalled at something but to deliberately keep coming back to constantly be reminded of it, unless you constantly want to be appalled, or are deliberately trying to sustain the argument with apparent undermining through the questioning of why a person chooses to do what they do, and dispensing "advice" (criticism) on how someone else should go about their personal business. That is a question for philosophers, and your audience has no interest in the negative propaganda. I'm not here to type myself into oblivion on a computer keyboard with opinions that are based on opinions so anything that's not experiment or work based is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
I am truly interested if the "instantaneous transmission" is possible.
How do you ever intend to find out if no one does any research? And who is supposed to do the research? You are free to take the information that Eric provided and make it work in your own way if you are confounded by the part that says to use vacuum tubes or you disagree with it. Make it work without them! That would be far more useful than questioning why other people choose to use vacuum tubes, and then you won't come across as an external disruption but someone who is actually working on the problem and trying to make it work. Make it work on the bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
So, Doc, what do you need to know? You never asked before...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Any designs you can share with us, say 10 and 100-500 watt?
I would like an efficient power amplifier(s) of the mentioned power outputs, that will be suitable for both +/- sine waves as well as + square wave carriers. Preferably a class B type design, but not alternating for the square wave carrier. It's for experimental use so the more versatile and simple the better. I would appreciate this and it would make far more interesting (higher power) experiments.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 12-07-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1458  
Old 12-07-2013, 01:04 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgradd View Post
Doc Green your mistaken in the notion that a bulb in SERIES has different levels of brightness depending upon its placement in a group of bulbs. That logic is for a TWO-WIRE line with loads placed in parallel at different points along its length. Not a series circuit.

In a series circuit all points exhibit the same magnitude of electric current, unlike the parallel circuit discussed above. So from this logic any number of bulbs in series all share the same current and hence I^2*R heating. Making each, aside from manufacturing tolerances, demonstrate the same light output.

Not here to be a circuit nerd, just pointing out a basic err in logic. Although, it is pretty cool to see the bulbs light with out a physical return wire (displacement currents at work here?), RF magic at its best I suppose.
Yes you are right, thanks for pointing that out. Although I'm not sure what you mean by the parallel loads at different points along its length.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #1459  
Old 12-07-2013, 01:54 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexarmin View Post
Thank you very much for this insightful post. Much appreciated. I am trying to learn all of this material and read it with attention...how ever I stumble when there are abbreviations like A.T.T or similar...

Is it possible to post a legend with all such abbreviations. I know many of the readers have been following your posts from day one and probably know the meaning of all the abrivations.

Unfortunately I am new to your work. I would really appreciate it. Thanks again for your contribution.
CRI = Crystal Radio Initiative
CRD = Cosmic Ray Detector
CIG = Cosmic Induction Generator
TMT = Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (or Transformer)

I can't think of any others at the moment.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #1460  
Old 12-07-2013, 05:25 AM
cyborg cyborg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Like I said the last time around, you just seem to be wanting to be a disruption and being more than happy to say what can be summed up as "what's the point?" to everything. What's the point of asking what's the point? Why do you collect old radios to LOOK at? Why not buy a shiny new radio to look at? Why does one person buy a red car when another person buys a blue car?



An EMP? What's the field like around the coils that these things are powering?



Indeed.



You can be appalled all you like, beyond that it's none of your business. Who is anyone else to judge you and take sides in your argument when they are not involved in it? I'm sure Eric was appalled when he saw the video too, seeing as he was filmed without his knowledge and only came to know about it through the said video appearing on youtube. What a nice thing to do to someone. How would you like it done to you? Why are you so offended on behalf of people you don't even know? You have overlooked the fact that the person/people involved would also not hesitate to press record during a personal disagreement that you are having, or a rant that you happen to be having (you do experience varying moods, do you?) and then edit it as they see fit to post over youtube in order to portray you in whatever way they wish. Careful of the company you keep.

All that is not productive and it's certainly no use or healthy being appalled at something but to deliberately keep coming back to constantly be reminded of it, unless you constantly want to be appalled, or are deliberately trying to sustain the argument with apparent undermining through the questioning of why a person chooses to do what they do, and dispensing "advice" (criticism) on how someone else should go about their personal business. That is a question for philosophers, and your audience has no interest in the negative propaganda. I'm not here to type myself into oblivion on a computer keyboard with opinions that are based on opinions so anything that's not experiment or work based is irrelevant.



How do you ever intend to find out if no one does any research? And who is supposed to do the research? You are free to take the information that Eric provided and make it work in your own way if you are confounded by the part that says to use vacuum tubes or you disagree with it. Make it work without them! That would be far more useful than questioning why other people choose to use vacuum tubes, and then you won't come across as an external disruption but someone who is actually working on the problem and trying to make it work. Make it work on the bench.





I would like an efficient power amplifier(s) of the mentioned power outputs, that will be suitable for both +/- sine waves as well as + square wave carriers. Preferably a class B type design, but not alternating for the square wave carrier. It's for experimental use so the more versatile and simple the better. I would appreciate this and it would make far more interesting (higher power) experiments.
Well Doc,

Not to belabor the point much further, but I don't think anyone wants to work with a person who has temper tantrums and insults them. I don't care who they are!
It's not about judgement, but a matter of being respectful. You reap what you sow in situations like that,yet he says he's a victim. 'nuf said...

After your somewhat unfair castigation, now you want me to design an amp for you? How about an outline?

There are some basic considerations:
1)what frequency range
2) what power
3) input / output criteria, interface and impedance.
4) power supply type, ie: AC or DC input and voltage
5) budget
6) can this be created from materials on hand?

The square and sinusoidal power amp types are different animals with different design criteria. I would not recommend a "one size fits all approach"

Before you can answer any of the above, you must have an idea of what it is you are trying to do.

For instance,I just finished building a 1200 watt VHF power oscillator for a lab which used a 48V SMPS (120vac) as a power supply.
The oscillator had to be variable from 30 to 60 DBM .
There were a lot of other details, but there were specific requirements that had to be addressed for the project.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1461  
Old 12-07-2013, 06:57 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
After your somewhat unfair castigation, now you want me to design an amp for you? How about an outline?

There are some basic considerations:
1)what frequency range
2) what power
3) input / output criteria, interface and impedance.
4) power supply type, ie: AC or DC input and voltage
5) budget
6) can this be created from materials on hand?

The square and sinusoidal power amp types are different animals with different design criteria. I would not recommend a "one size fits all approach"

Before you can answer any of the above, you must have an idea of what it is you are trying to do.

For instance,I just finished building a 1200 watt VHF power oscillator for a lab which used a 48V SMPS (120vac) as a power supply.
The oscillator had to be variable from 30 to 60 DBM .
There were a lot of other details, but there were specific requirements that had to be addressed for the project.
You asked where I got the discouragement campaign idea from, so I expressed what I see. I could have said things like "with all due respect, it's none of your business" to soften it up, but it's an universal fact that's not personal, and I included "who is anyone else to judge YOU..." because that also applies to everyone including you. I don't think it was unfair, if I was then it's only to get the point across. You have already been banned once, and the only place it's going to get you if you continue with that is banned again, so what's the point in that? If you are as experienced as you say you are then you could get far more productive things done, and if you really have an interest [in a specific thing] then there's only one way anything is ever going to get done in the way you want it done. But if you can help to get results faster then I for one will appreciate your assistance/cooperation.

1: <5 Mc. There isn't really a lower limit requirement, but I probably won't be needing lower than 500 kc let's say
2: 10W and 100-500W, although as it stands there are no strict requirements. 10W would be pretty nice to begin with
3: 50 ohm impedance. What do you mean by interface?
4: DC, +/-12V supply if possible. It may be a mobile unit, but beyond that there's no fixed/specific criteria. If the primary coil can be driven with only 12V then the results should be pretty good already. But it's all experimental, something needs to built and tested before being able to determine anything further
5: As little as possible. What would drive up the cost?
6: A lot of the materials may be at hand but it depends how specific things will need to get

Fair enough if the same amp can't do sine and square, that idea is mainly for convenience and not having to rearrange everything on the bench, but if it's more convenient to build two separate amps then that's fine. An [built-in] oscillator isn't entirely necessary for the initial steps until other important things have been established. I have a signal generator, a method of modulating the amplitude of the signal, but I need a method of amplifying the power, and variable gain would be nice. It will be for experimenting, testing the efficiency (of the coils and transmission) etc so the more versatile/controllable the better.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #1462  
Old 12-07-2013, 08:30 AM
David G Dawson David G Dawson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 421
Cosmic Ray Detector Test 1 & 2

Have completed Test # 2 for the CRD without problems:
Will present pictures for others who are getting themselves involved with this adventure of Erics we are travelling along with.
Have decided to part dedicate my Lab to Eric's work such that he has another resource to carry out the work that is remote from whatever occurs in the USA.
I am doing my own projects but will concentrate more on what Eric is offering in an attempt to assist in making his revelations become a reality.
Made this decision after listening to the Adam Bull audio as much more detail was obtained from that discussion than Eric had previously divulged.- Thanks Adam!

Test #2 Setup:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Caps and Test Bed:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Test Request:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Test #1 Results:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Test #2 Results:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Caps used can be seen in the background.
Oil-Filled gives a bonus but too large and cumbersome and could not get any lower than the 88 volt for this particular 0A4G and have anywhere from the 0.15uF to the 2uF with equal brilliance.
Noticed in some instances the gas fired late but was probably a borderline case.
The 0.047uF gave 90 volts on a second attempt.
On the 10,800pF, all I could see was an arc between starter and cathode but no gas fired.
Will put the second Test on Chart and Post later.
I do not make schematics for these tests but why I take the pics as a reminder.

Can someone pass this on to Eric please and we can get down to some serious business.
In the meantime I will get the CRD back up and running and refine whatever I can.
Think both Tests have shown that something in the 0.33uF area appears to be the best but that will be for Eric to decide.

Smokey
__________________
 

Last edited by David G Dawson; 12-07-2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Dud Picture
Reply With Quote
  #1463  
Old 12-07-2013, 10:02 AM
7redorbs 7redorbs is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Blame Game Science & The 5 principles of Derailment

Whilst many would prefer to like to blame Eric Dollard, there does seem to be a historic and concerted campaign to disrupt the forward and ongoing movement of his work. Certain methods include derailment by misguidance, subterfuge by misdirection and dishonesty, intimidation by the conduit of transport, or violence by the means of active threat. And the best and probably most celebrated scientific ignorance by the means of tenure or self glory.

For all those so-called detractors who would speak out against the work of Eric by these above means, I would add it achieves very little but entirely disrupting the work.

The the only real objective and scientific way to test the works of Eric Dollard is to continue the progressive analysis of the CRD and CIG, and follow the FTL virtue or characteristic in the spirit as Tesla had suggested, in terms of detecting a FTL Cosmic Ray, this may have already been achieved by David Dawson from Eric Dollards work, as I have repeatedly said, it is but a small step away from a second perfected and individualised unit which has the very real promise of providing a delta T or differential for a velocity measure of these so-called new-type of particles.

Someone suggested Tesla never suggested FTL, this misdirection has been identified as a misinformed opinion not backed up by literature released by the scientist i question.

What Eric and Tesla say, it goes against the fabric of the modern scientific oligarchy, and which is why so many talented individuals were once involved in a recreation here that recognized that and the importance of such work. Unfortunately, as always in these matters it is apparent at least one of the methods of derailment is always available to the citizen, or the government employee. And so explains why something so engineerable and detectable, in the same case as the electrostatic discharge of pi / 2 * C velocity can go ignored conveniently as an exception, no different than the inventive helping of the epicycle, almost akin to the belief that the earth itself, or the electron, is the centre of the universe, an epicycle like einstein generation has been produced, and it is too late now there is no going back, the damage has been done, fortunately for us, we will not suffer the same fate as the romans and the greeks, and will not continue to believe a mans centric invention of electricity for 2000 years like the greek epicycle was. And why did this come about? IT wasnt incompetence of scientists, or a lack of methods or observational capacity. No , the same flaw that all inventive and electromagnetic science of kirchoff and ohm suffers from is it ignores the faraday equation itself, and most importantly of all, they all suffer from the same inventive defect, some missing piece of information. And instead it results in a science of great fiction, suffering from missing pieces of information it results in a conceptually wrong idea to the operation of a general electric wave and then somehow results in the argument that arises. Nonetheless the universe waits in the same form it always had, it is mans state in this case that requires altering,

Must apologize as response was rushed

Best Wishes,
Adam
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1464  
Old 12-07-2013, 04:51 PM
cyborg cyborg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 35
Cults of personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7redorbs View Post
Whilst many would prefer to like to blame Eric Dollard, there does seem to be a historic and concerted campaign to disrupt the forward and ongoing movement of his work. Certain methods include derailment by misguidance, subterfuge by misdirection and dishonesty, intimidation by the conduit of transport, or violence by the means of active threat. And the best and probably most celebrated scientific ignorance by the means of tenure or self glory.

For all those so-called detractors who would speak out against the work of Eric by these above means, I would add it achieves very little but entirely disrupting the work.

The the only real objective and scientific way to test the works of Eric Dollard is to continue the progressive analysis of the CRD and CIG, and follow the FTL virtue or characteristic in the spirit as Tesla had suggested, in terms of detecting a FTL Cosmic Ray, this may have already been achieved by David Dawson from Eric Dollards work, as I have repeatedly said, it is but a small step away from a second perfected and individualised unit which has the very real promise of providing a delta T or differential for a velocity measure of these so-called new-type of particles.

Someone suggested Tesla never suggested FTL, this misdirection has been identified as a misinformed opinion not backed up by literature released by the scientist i question.

What Eric and Tesla say, it goes against the fabric of the modern scientific oligarchy, and which is why so many talented individuals were once involved in a recreation here that recognized that and the importance of such work. Unfortunately, as always in these matters it is apparent at least one of the methods of derailment is always available to the citizen, or the government employee. And so explains why something so engineerable and detectable, in the same case as the electrostatic discharge of pi / 2 * C velocity can go ignored conveniently as an exception, no different than the inventive helping of the epicycle, almost akin to the belief that the earth itself, or the electron, is the centre of the universe, an epicycle like einstein generation has been produced, and it is too late now there is no going back, the damage has been done, fortunately for us, we will not suffer the same fate as the romans and the greeks, and will not continue to believe a mans centric invention of electricity for 2000 years like the greek epicycle was. And why did this come about? IT wasnt incompetence of scientists, or a lack of methods or observational capacity. No , the same flaw that all inventive and electromagnetic science of kirchoff and ohm suffers from is it ignores the faraday equation itself, and most importantly of all, they all suffer from the same inventive defect, some missing piece of information. And instead it results in a science of great fiction, suffering from missing pieces of information it results in a conceptually wrong idea to the operation of a general electric wave and then somehow results in the argument that arises. Nonetheless the universe waits in the same form it always had, it is mans state in this case that requires altering,

Must apologize as response was rushed

Best Wishes,
Adam
I suppose much of this was directed toward me, but as in politics a half truth or outright lie is presented as truth to promote an agenda AKA Machiavellian politics. Forums are no different in this regard as evidenced by your post.

My original statement was that the TCs do not exhibit FTL properties as some have claimed to have measured. Tesla never said they did either,not even in all of those diverse snippets. He is talking about cosmic particles not TCs!!! In fact, Tesla's time calcs for circumnavigation of a ground wave were based on c.

Followers of Cults of personality never end up in a good way. History has shown this to be true. I would rather think for myself.
It is obvious that nothing I can say or prove will dissuade the "true believers"
from whatever erroneous things their master has taught them and so it goes...

This was a social experiment on my part to understand what is going on with the E.D. "movement".
My conclusions are that there is no discussion here , but only dogma to be revered and protected no matter what.

Anyone such as myself who questions the "teachings" or the "master" is vilified and called a disruptor, etc.

This is not science, but some kind of religion. You guys even use words like "divulged" and "revelation" when referring to communications form the guru.
WOW!

For the record, there is nothing here that I wish to disrupt nor do I have a clue why a person would think in such conspiratorial terms.
I was just running some thoughts up the flag pole to see if they would fly.
Not only didn't they fly, but were NUKED!!!
Another WOW!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1465  
Old 12-07-2013, 05:16 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
Anyone such as myself who questions the "teachings" or the "master" is vilified and called a disruptor, etc.
Well, what do you want to happen?

If you attend a particular school or course, then you are expected to follow the curriculum, it's a basic premise that is commonly acknowledged. What's the point of going to music class and complaining that no carpentry is being done? [edit] Ignoring personal interpretation of what has been said, of course. Arguing against someone's personal interpretation is not scientific or valid.

You would be kicked right out of the educational/philosophical institutions of the ages for doing what you are doing here, because rather than having mastered what is taught and then going about your own way to develop it as you see fit, you are demanding that the teacher changes the curriculum to suit what you already believe. That would earn you a booting, nothing less.

APPARENT faster than light propagation velocities have been measured here on numerous occasions. Tesla's measurement is in CS Notes. Eric has said himself that nothing is actually moving faster than light in this instance.

Eric says do it exactly like he says [without question] in order to test the existing theory. Based on what happens and is observed within the strict and controlled guidelines, THEN it can and possibly MUST be reviewed and/or changed. Changing things in the system before starting anything, or everyone starting from different positions as in personal quests, is not science, certainly not organised science that will yield universally useful data.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 12-07-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1466  
Old 12-07-2013, 06:25 PM
cyborg cyborg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Well, what do you want to happen?

If you attend a particular school or course, then you are expected to follow the curriculum, it's a basic premise that is commonly acknowledged. What's the point of going to music class and complaining that no carpentry is being done? [edit] Ignoring personal interpretation of what has been said, of course. Arguing against someone's personal interpretation is not scientific or valid.

You would be kicked right out of the educational/philosophical institutions of the ages for doing what you are doing here, because rather than having mastered what is taught and then going about your own way to develop it as you see fit, you are demanding that the teacher changes the curriculum to suit what you already believe. That would earn you a booting, nothing less.

APPARENT faster than light propagation velocities have been measured here on numerous occasions. Tesla's measurement is in CS Notes. Eric has said himself that nothing is actually moving faster than light in this instance.

Eric says do it exactly like he says [without question] in order to test the existing theory. Based on what happens and is observed within the strict and controlled guidelines, THEN it can and possibly MUST be reviewed and/or changed. Changing things in the system before starting anything, or everyone starting from different positions as in personal quests, is not scientific.
Doc,

I was HOPING for discussion of the "whys" rather than excoriation.

Not really complaining about carpentry in the music class, but how score is being composed. Harmony with physical facts would be preferred. Theories based on bad data are inherently flawed.
FTL in a TC is bad data.

Take a straight length of wire and determine it's natural resonance.
Now, coil it up and check again. It will now resonate at a lower frequency.
Why? because it is more inductive for one reason!

f0 = 1/ 2*pi*sqrt(LC)

velocity factor = 1/c*sqrt(LC)

where c = velocity of light
C= inter-turn and stray isotropic capacitance
L= inductance

These formulas work fine for TCs. QED

What say you now, doc?
Am I still getting kicked out of music class?
__________________
 

Last edited by cyborg; 12-07-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1467  
Old 12-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,387
Eric claimed FTL propagation on his coils and wanted to give himself a speeding ticket in
the old borderlands video. There was no misunderstanding as far as I can see.

The first I seen Eric actually say there was no actual FTL on the coil was when I
questioned it and asked if that was the case. Even though I was abused for as
far as I can tell no good reason I still asked valid questions.

The online Tesla Coil building calculators all predict that a tall small diameter
coil will have a apparent FTL propagation and a short large diameter coil will
have a STL propagation.

With my transformer, the secondary is slower than light and the extra coil is
apparently FTL, but I tuned the setup so that when they are put together I
get very close to light speed. And I can get double helix Arcs from it. Picture
attached.

Any transformers built on wood that is not insulated will have problems with
higher voltages.

My question is how do you guys expect to drive your transformers with some
power ? At full frequency of like 2000 kc per second ? Tubes ?

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Double helix arc-1sm.jpg (13.1 KB, 19 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1468  
Old 12-07-2013, 07:58 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
Doc,

I was HOPING for discussion of the "whys" rather than excoriation.

Not really complaining about carpentry in the music class, but how score is being composed. Harmony with physical facts would be preferred. Theories based on bad data are inherently flawed.
FTL in a TC is bad data.

Take a straight length of wire and determine it's natural resonance.
Now, coil it up and check again. It will now resonate at a lower frequency.
Why? because it is more inductive for one reason!

f0 = 1/ 2*pi*sqrt(L/C)

velocity factor = 1/c*sqrt(LC)

where c = velocity of light
C= inter-turn and stray isotropic capacitance
L= inductance

These formulas work fine for TCs. QED
Diameter = 251.46 cm
Height = 238.76 cm
Number Of Turns = 100
Conductor Length = 789.9848887 Metres
Measured Frequency = 116300 Cycles/sec
Free Space Self Capacitance = 115.6716pF
Burdened Capacitance = 260.52pF
Inductance = 17.684mH

Be my guest. Especially with "f0 = 1/ 2*pi*sqrt(L/C)", because it's LC not L/C, although I think you already know this. Using the stray (burdened) capacitance will lead you way off.

C (free space) = a function of the geometry of the coil. Propagation velocity is also determined by the geometry, so naturally it's all related. Also the coil is in QUARTER WAVE resonance.

Where are the physical facts supposed to come from if no one does any experiment to establish the facts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
What say you now, doc?
Am I still getting kicked out of music class?
I don't know, I'm not an admin. One might even say that only you can make that decision. Upon the entrance of Plato's school it was written "Let no one ignorant of geometry enter here." If you understand what that means then you will also know what I meant.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 12-07-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1469  
Old 12-07-2013, 08:09 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
With my transformer, the secondary is slower than light and the extra coil is
apparently FTL, but I tuned the setup so that when they are put together I
get very close to light speed. And I can get double helix Arcs from it. Picture
attached.
G'day Farmahnd. I believe Cyborg here will argue that your coil is something like 2% (or maybe 20%) the speed of light, because he doesn't consider the quarter wave resonance. He thinks in terms of the full wavelength at the resonant frequency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
My question is how do you guys expect to drive your transformers with some
power ? At full frequency of like 2000 kc per second ? Tubes ?
Personally I will be using tubes soon, but I would also like to try some decent amount of power with a solid state circuit which is why I asked Cyborg if he has anything he can share.

Nice picture by the way!
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 12-07-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1470  
Old 12-07-2013, 08:56 PM
cyborg cyborg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 35
DR Green

thank you for pointing out the formula correction . I fixed it.

Quote:
C (free space) = a function of the geometry of the coil. Propagation velocity is also determined by the geometry, so naturally it's all related. Also the coil is in QUARTER WAVE resonance.
The straight wire fundamental will be quarter wave also.

This all relates back to what I said about belief and dogma.
I believe that I have have wasted enough of my time and every one else's .
This is like trying to prove that the Earth is round to the "Flat Earth Society".

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aether, cosmic induction, energy conference, epd laboratories, eric dollard, eric p dollard, ernst alexanderson, extraluminal, generator, longitudinal, steinmetz, tesla, versor algebra, wireless, dollard, eric

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers