Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

EPFX | Quantum Biofeedback Discussion on the EPFX-QXCI-SCIO Quantum Biofeedback Machine invented by Bill Nelson.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-24-2015, 05:11 AM
socratus's Avatar
socratus socratus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Israel
Posts: 225
History of the "quantum of action" (1900-1927) / by Socratus /

History of the "quantum of action" (1900-1927) / by Socratus /
a)
In 1900 Planck united together two formulas ( Rayleigh–Jeansfor
for long and Wien's for short wavelengths) and then divided them.
He was himself very surprised when the result was found correct.
And after that came . . . .
: " . . . some weeks of the hardest work of my life . . ."
The result was – quantum of action (as energy multiply time: h=Et)
The coefficient (h) was neither in the Rayleigh–Jeansfor nor in the
Wien's formulas. Planck took unit (h) as in some books are written:
"intuitively, instinctively, phenomenologically"
b)
In 1905 Einstein introduced unit (h) in different way.
Einstein wrote it as: h=kb
(Boltzmann coefficient multiply Wien's displacement constant)
And in 1906 Einstein wrote that Planck's and his results are equal.
But Einstein's formula explains quantum nature more clearly.

For practical uses both Planck and Einstein multiplied
"quantum of action" by frequency : E=hf.
c)
In 1913 Bohr introduced "quant of action" in the hydrogen-atom.
d)
In1923 De Broglie wrote that "quant of action" can be "pilot-wave".
e)
In 1924 Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck wrote that "quant of action"
can work in another way as: h/2pi (h-bar)
f)
In 1924 Pauli discovered that "the quantum of action" must obey
"the exclusion principle".
g)
In 1925 Heisenberg went a step further.
He discovered "the uncertainty principle" (HUP): Et>h*, px>h*.
h)
In the same 1925 year Schrodinger explained that
de Broglie's "pilot-wave" can work as "psi-wave function".
i)
In 1926 Schrodinger found relation between his "psi-wave
function" and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
j)
In 1926 Born showed that could be probability of finding
the "quant of action" in local place of the "psi-wave function".
k)
In1927 Dirac "put into place the last of quantum theory's
building blocks". He "playing with beautiful equations"
explained that the "quantum of action" must have one
negative anti-brother (-E=Mc^2) in "an unobserved infinite sea".
==============…
Result.
The QM interpretation doesn't fit the logical presentation.
Feynman wrote:
" The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature
as absurd from the point of view of common sense.
And it agrees fully with experiment.
So I hope you accept Nature as She is — absurd."
/ Book: QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter /

My conclusion.
Nature is not an absurd structure.
It is our "scientific" thought of Nature can be absurd,
it is our "philosophy of science" can be abstract.
How is possible to escape philosophical absurd?
My solution.
The history of the "quantum of action" (1900-1927) shows that
"quantum of action" can be a quantum of light, and
"quantum of action" can be an electron, and
"quantum of action" has connection with an antiparticle . . . . .
In the other words,
quantum of light, electron and antiparticle can be one and the same
real particle of different actions in different conditions. This is possible
because "quantum of action" obeys “ The law of conservation and
transformation energy/mass”. "Quantum of action" has many formulas
and they can be tied together only through physical process of
"transformation" but what "transformation" means according to one
single "quantum of action" nobody explains.
The Existence begins on the quantum level and "quantum of action" is
primary particle of existence. Not from "big bang", not from "Higgs boson",
not from "string particles in 11-D", not from "meson, muon, tau . . . .
and 1000 their brothers" but only from Planck's / Einstein's
"quantum of action" creation of Nature was started.
==..
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus
===…
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 05-24-2015, 12:37 PM
MagnaMoRo's Avatar
MagnaMoRo MagnaMoRo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: I live on Earth with some 7 Billion others of my kind.
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by socratus View Post
How is possible to escape philosophical absurd?
My solution. ...creation of Nature was started.
==..
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus
===…
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2015, 07:33 AM
socratus's Avatar
socratus socratus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Israel
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaMoRo View Post
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1
1. God does not create this Material World directly Himself.
2. To create Material World and everything in It, God uses Spiritual Particles.
3. The modern name of these Spiritual Particles is Quantum of Light.
Quantum of Light is most phenomenal particle in the World.
Quantum of Light is the structural essence of the Material World.
The essence of all material objects is Quantum of Light.
Through the behavior of Quantum of Light we can understand
what an Absolute God has the Highest form of Consciousness.
=..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg God is deist.jpg (9.2 KB, 0 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2015, 11:53 PM
MagnaMoRo's Avatar
MagnaMoRo MagnaMoRo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: I live on Earth with some 7 Billion others of my kind.
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by socratus View Post
1. God does not create this Material World directly Himself.
2. To create Material World and everything in It, God uses Spiritual Particles.
3. The modern name of these Spiritual Particles is Quantum of Light.
Quantum of Light is most phenomenal particle in the World.
Quantum of Light is the structural essence of the Material World.
The essence of all material objects is Quantum of Light.
Through the behavior of Quantum of Light we can understand
what an Absolute God has the Highest form of Consciousness.
=..
I couldn't agree more!

To point 1, 2 & 3:
And God proceeded to say: “Let light come to be.” Then there came to be light. After that God saw that the light was good, and God brought about a division between the light and the darkness.  And God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night...

He [God] delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love [the Light],  by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.  He [the Son] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;  because by means of him [the Son] all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him.

Jesus [the Son] spoke again to them, saying: “I am the light of the world. He that follows me will by no means walk in darkness, but will possess the light of life.”

“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-04-2015, 11:15 PM
socratus's Avatar
socratus socratus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Israel
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaMoRo View Post
I couldn't agree more!

To point 1, 2 & 3:
And God proceeded to say: “Let light come to be.” Then there came to be light. After that God saw that the light was good, and God brought about a division between the light and the darkness.  And God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night...

He [God] delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love [the Light],  by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.  He [the Son] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;  because by means of him [the Son] all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him.

Jesus [the Son] spoke again to them, saying: “I am the light of the world. He that follows me will by no means walk in darkness, but will possess the light of life.”

“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.
Man . . . Mister.
You live in the XXI century.
So . . . . .
And God proceeded to say: “Let light come to be.” and
marked it by the formula of Quantum of Light: E=h*f .
=====…
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
quantum, action, nature, absurd, wrote, einstein, quant, psi-wave, socratus, transformation, function, history, light, formulas, planck, work, 1900-1927, wiens, principle, result, uncertainty, discovered, rayleigh–jeansfor, introduced, explained

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers