• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test "breaks light speed again"

Interesting;

BBC News - Neutrino experiment repeat at Cern finds same result

s.

Yes, but will they do anything about it? This is the third time to my knowledge that this has happened, the first two were written off as a measurement error.

As Eric has told us, Prof Wheatstone came up with FTL over 100 years ago. His budget wasnt as big, so he had to settle with some wire, a spark gap and some mirrors.....

Lets hope it actually goes somewhere, instead of them chasing their own tail again.

Regards
    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

What is the latitude of Cern and that second labolatory ?

Comment

It sure is a good time for Eric's new book, "The Theory of Anti-Relativity", to emerge. Eric doesn't want me to put all of his info out too quickly so I've been reading it behind the scenes, and it is GOOD. I'll be posting the first chapter in the http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ead.php?t=1631 thread some time today.

Dave

Comment

Wow! Sounds excellent!

Comment

How can I check the lattitude of Cern and second lab also ? I have an idea how to explain this phenomenon

Comment

Cern Lat. is here;

CERN - Map

Gran Sasso under- ground laboratory (latitude 42° 27' North)

HTH !

Comment

Working...
              X