PDA

View Full Version : Coral Castle - Ed Leedskalnin

Aaron
08-29-2007, 09:22 AM
index (http://www.coralcastle.com)

Sharyn
08-29-2007, 09:49 AM
I came across this video sometime last year & was rather intrigued by it.

YouTube - Mystery At Coral Castle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amXsPcD7g5g)

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn

adam ant
08-29-2007, 02:37 PM
i found his technique for knowing the resonant frequency of whatever material he was trying to move, but i have not yet determined how he utilized that frequency and Lei Lines to move them.

Grace
08-29-2007, 08:03 PM
This is fascinating, I am amazed that his complete Writings (including Magnetic Current, Magnetic Base, and Cosmic Force) can be had for only $15.95 from the Gift shop! :cool:

adam ant
08-30-2007, 12:09 AM
would you like to know how he found the frequencies?

amigo
08-30-2007, 12:19 AM

He used "sweep" on his function generator? :p

Ok, I'm being a smart-ass, please tell. Was he finding harmonic or the fundamental frequencies?

adam ant
08-30-2007, 01:09 AM
he polished a small portion of the coral, until it was smooth as glass.
then he placed salt or sugar on that spot. he would then play some sort of wind instrument, a trumpet/flute, until the salt violently dances off of the coral. you see, when you calmly match an objects resonant frequency (low amplitude) it will identically vibrate to match the tone you play. you can test this on bricks, concrete, tile, wood etc. to find their resonant frequencies.

now all we have to do is figure out how he used that to levitate them !!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Grace
08-30-2007, 03:03 AM
That is very cool!! Thank you for the explanation Bryan! I can't believe I actually understand what you are saying!! :D :thumbsup:

adam ant
08-30-2007, 03:30 AM
there is an easy test that you can do in your own home, with no tools needed.
next time you take a shower or bath, place your hand/s on the tile. now open your mouth slightly and start to hum. raise/lower/alter your pitch and tone until you hit the tiles "sweet spot", you will know it when you feel it. it is really difficult to maintain it for more than a few moments, and ANY variation and the resonant frequency will not be felt.

this test works the best in an enclosed shower because of the acoustics. if you were to try it in an area with poor acoustics, you would have to hum VERY loud, but it can be done with anything.

** Dont try this second part in your bathroom**

if you were able to sustain it for a few moments, and record this, you could loop the feed over and over for a few minutes worth of recording. then play that with a HI-Def speaker system like Bose, and crank the volume. every, or at least most of the tiles in the bathroom will first crack, and then disintegrate if sustained for a long time.

adam ant
08-30-2007, 03:48 AM
to expand on this, the techniques in the post above is exactly how Tibetan monks and Hindu Gurus use their Mantras to attain "enlightenement", to astral project, the famous Budha levitation, or whatever else they wish to accomplish.
the only difference is that they are so disciplined and practiced in their chants, that they can hit and HOLD their frequencies for extended periods of time. the OMMM Madre Padre(or however it goes hehehe) chant actually hits a scale of harmonics that can boost consciousness in levels as the chants increase in amplitude. and if you are thinking that their is a breaking point, you would be absolutely correct. what those chants are doing is resonating with various parts of your body (Chakras) and if the amplitude is increased too high-- they can crack.

here is a question:
has anyone ever wondered how telepathy, telekinesis, and other Quantum powers can be manifested in this physical realm by mere thoughts alone? exactly how are thoughts translated into the physical and manifest into reality?

there is a very special link in our bodies that connects to the Quantum singularity/Gaian consciousness/Akashic records/spiritual realm.

this is not the correct thread for this however, and i want to stay on topic. if interested ask me how in the appropriate thread (i dont know which one that would be) :confused:

-bryan:cool:

Grace
08-30-2007, 05:49 AM
Hi Bryan,

This thread is perfectly appropriate for you to talk about this topic. In Peter's thread Aaron is much more "strict" in my opinion because of Peter's Reputation. Please feel free to talk about this, I am very interested!! I am sure that if Aaron wants us to "stay on topic" he will let us know, and then we will just start another thread. :thumbsup: I am very fascinated!! Thank you for taking the time to post about this.

As for your question: "has anyone ever wondered how telepathy, telekinesis, and other Quantum powers can be manifested in this physical realm by mere thoughts alone? exactly how are thoughts translated into the physical and manifest into reality?

there is a very special link in our bodies that connects to the Quantum singularity/Gaian consciousness/Akashic records/spiritual realm."

I do this daily when I make Chinese Energetic Medicine "corrections". This is nothing more than focused "laser like" conscious thinking with intention. But I would love to here your expression of how we as human beings CREATE! :thumbsup:

adam ant
08-30-2007, 07:58 AM
im not talking about the methods of creation,
thats up to the individual Co-Creator.

im actually talking about how the energy itself originates, becomes usable by consciousness, gets formed as thought, and finally transmitted out into the physical reality.

the Ether, or Orgone, Chi, Prana, Holy Spirit, or whatever other word you wish to use is the actual Quantum Singularity(or Duality as you will understand later). This is the "glue" that bonds every known existence in the entire universe(actually multi-verse)
In this world, there are those who proclaim Singularity as gospel, and likewise those who proclaim Duality as the only "Truth", those that believe in cause and effect, and those like Dr. David Hawkins who believes there is no causation. the irony of it all is that they are BOTH correct, it all depends on individual perspective. this is what confuses so many Quantum scientists today, especially with defining Light. "is it a particle? is it a wave? does it flip flop between the two?" These are all conundrums that baffle even the most elite. Light is BOTH at the same time, ALWAYS, it just depends on how you are looking at it. Example, take the even popular air raid sirens. (if you dont know it is a rotating speaker that alerts people of huricanes, tornadoes and other disasters) if you are standing in front of it, the sound appears to move, to change, and even to be made up of "pulses" that wax and wane with changing tones/pitches-- and to the observer, they are correct. the siren IS displaying waves, pulses and travel.
the observer can record it, test it, measure it and PROVE it!
but what happens if you stand directly under it? the pulses turn into one constant, loud blast that is not really traveling around the pole(like an electron around a nucleus HINT!!), but simply rotating on an axis. and this can also be measured, recorded, tested and also PROVEN!!
do you see my point? this phenomina is EXACTLY the same with color/light magnetism/gravity/superconductivity/electricity, touch/taste, ATOM/SOLAR SYSTEM (another hint)
so how is this possible? how can light be both a wave and a particle? what are the different possible perspectives of Light?? i will answer this later. (you might have to remind me though!)

so now that we have established "A" beginning(another perspective), let us move on. this Quantum Singularity (i prefer Orgone) is like water as best described by Tom Bearden. He described the Ether like this: Imagine that all the empty space that is around us suddently became water. now lets assume that we have a cup in our hand. now try to imagine taking that cup, scooping some water, and moving it to another location. what happens? the intense water pressure immediately fills the gap. it is so fast that we dont even see it. likewise, imagine banging a drum under this "water". again, what happens? we get waves... BUT are there little chucks of "drum" being physically thrown outwards away from the drum that makes the waves? no. it is the particles of water H2O(remember we are talking about Ether) that are vibrated, which vibrates the water next to it, which vibrates that water, into infinity. and here is the secret to our apparent FREE ENERGY... read this carefully. what happens to a wave as it gets farther away from its source? it spreads out, and keeps getting bigger and bigger until it runs into something, and then it is bounced back. but in the case of Ether and the universe, this wave never stops. eventually, this wave will return to its original source, and when it gets there, it explodes back out into space. this has been illustrated by nuclear testing under water. a nuclear device exploded underwater actually coolapses back in on itself and re-explodes again, over and over until it hits the surface. but how does that make any sense? Atoms, with its electrons nuetrons, protons do not really move outside of there "fixed" spot in the universe--- WHAT?!?!!?! i know, there will be many people who will disagree, and that is ok, because again, we have perspective. to an observer, it appears that atoms move, and they are right, according to their understanding. they can measure it, test it, theorize on it, even make instruments/devices that work according to those principals, and PROVE it.
but, there is another way to look at this "picture".
have you ever looked at an authentic persian rug? in Singapore, i had a Hindu guru show me how a real Persian rug was made, and how to tell the difference. he told me to observe the color patterns on the rug. i said "looks nice, but it is too complicated for me to discern" he just smiled at me and swiped his hand across the rugs surface. to my astonishment the freakin pattern changed!! the colors changed, as well as the patterns. (i believe that this technique actually comes from ancient times, and they used this as a training tool for aspiring Theosis students, the patterns are the famous Mandalas)
another way to look at it is dominoes. when they are standing up, you can see their face, or the black back, depending on how you perceive it. but how does a dominoe effect work? do the dominoes leave their relative location? NO!! they "bump" the neighbor dominoe to cause it to display different properties, which bumps its neighbor, and so on and so forth. ATOMS ARE THE SAME WAY!! only a bit more complex in their different functions.

*****here is the gap that i forgot to fill in*******

So what bridges the gap of the Quantum Singularity and this physical reality?

superconductive forces, cold, hot and room temperature, exists in ALL matter, it just is not always functional the way we want it to, so that we can use it for our purposes.
superconductivity dictates boundaries. it has the power to attract, repel or MAINTAIN a position in space/time. superconductivity allows instantaneous travel, as it creates an inseperable linkto its twin. it also has a memory, and this is how planets stay put in their exact distances way from each other and the sun. if it was purely magnetism, there would be a push/pull effect, but that is not the case. the earth maintains its relative ly exact distance from the sun, without major cavitations or wobble(easily observable by laymen standards).
for those who cannot grasp this watch this YouTube Vid : YouTube - IFW-Dresden Superconducting Maglev Train Models (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeS_U9qFg7Y)

you will see how superconductivity dictates precise control of motion, no friction, and perfect stability at any angle. now dont be fooled by the vid shwoing liquid nitrogen for cooling. this is only due to the fact that the material they use will only become superconductive at those temperatures. they do not know how to achieve this at room temperature yet :rofl:
superconductivity displays different attributes according to the matter that is displaying it. iron, copper, gold, silver, wood(a combination of elements), cells(combinations of elements), skin, plants, trees, planets etc etc.
and this is where frequencies come into play, and its relationship to this Coral Castle. somehow Edward Leedskalnin figured out how to activate the superconductive properties of the coral, which displays its levitating properties against the core of the earth. with no friction, no weight, and a memorized height, he could push these blocks with little effort.
this same force is what keeps ALL atoms in their relative position to each other. here is the prblem though, all elemnts, molecules, and life have three main stages of consciousness(or existence in space/time, BESIDES solid, liquid and gas, plasma) solid, liquid gas are physical states of matter, but it is not what im referring to. there are normal elements, like smelted gold, which displays its set weight according to its set volume. but!! there is another stage of gold, which is super compressed and in a denser state(like supermans dense molecular structure). we can actually alter the molecular bonds so that they change their angles. for isntance, we can take H2O with the 2 oxygen atoms at a specific angle away from the hydrogen atom (which forms a "V" shape), now we can alter that molecular bond so that the two oxygen atoms are completely in-line with the hydrogen atom, which forms what science calls, "heavy" water. with this structure, you can pack more water molecules together, increasing its density.

this will be enough for today. im pretty tired and will continue this tomorrow.

-bryan

adam ant
08-30-2007, 02:31 PM
wow, i accidently left a big gap between the superconductive paragraph and the one above it. i jumped ahead so i wouldnt forget and i forgot to tie the two together. (it was 3am when i posted that)

i will fix it later.

-bryan

Aaron
08-30-2007, 05:01 PM
sounds like cymatics....Hans Jenny kind of stuff. :)

he polished a small portion of the coral, until it was smooth as glass.
then he placed salt or sugar on that spot. he would then play some sort of wind instrument, a trumpet/flute, until the salt violently dances off of the coral. you see, when you calmly match an objects resonant frequency (low amplitude) it will identically vibrate to match the tone you play. you can test this on bricks, concrete, tile, wood etc. to find their resonant frequencies.

now all we have to do is figure out how he used that to levitate them !!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

amigo
08-31-2007, 02:29 AM
Bryan this is all pretty interesting, I hope you continue on :thumbsup:

adam ant
08-31-2007, 02:42 AM
is it presented in a clear manner?

it was really late when i wrote that and i was jumping around quite a bit. i never even finished how all of that comes through from the Quantum Singularity, through consciousness, into the body, out the body, back into the universe, and bounced back upon the user (manifestation).

if you have any questions at all, i will answer them as best as i can. im doing this all from memory, as my notes are all in dissaray. i literally have 1,000's upon 1,000's of pages of notes on my computer desk. and if you ever saw the Sea Clearly database... you would get lost very fast. the main owner has an E-book that consists of 1,200 pages and it is mostly generalized info.

he has in his possession ancient scrolls that have been passed down in his family, which they can trace back their lineage farther than any known human in the entire world. that is all im allowed to say about that subject though. i will ask him if he will let me upload his e-book to this forums. absolutely fascinating reading. he has advised the reagan administration, Isreals prime minister (back in the 80's), Britains prime minister (also in the 80's) and many more.

let me ask him for permission... that is if you guys are interested???

Jamie
08-31-2007, 02:54 AM
I'm interested!!!!

amigo
08-31-2007, 02:58 AM
Any information that is available and shared is worth while reading, it only increases our collective intelligence and ability to evolve further.

Grace
08-31-2007, 03:51 AM
Any information that is available and shared is worth while reading, it only increases our collective intelligence and ability to evolve further.

Well said Amigo! :thumbsup:

adam ant
08-31-2007, 04:15 AM
alright, i emailed a permission request to him, we shall see what he says.

-b

Aaron
08-31-2007, 10:06 AM
Bryan, you won't be able to attach a doc that big but if you email it to me, I can upload it and post a link for people to download it.

amigo
08-31-2007, 01:49 PM
...or you can use rapidshare,com or mihd.net to upload it there - though problem with that is that files expire if they are not being accessed in 30 days.

adam ant
08-31-2007, 01:53 PM
hmmm, ya this E-book is about 6megs of info.

he informed me this morning that permission is granted. so here comes the book Aaron. i have to warn you, it is not easy reading.(i mean in a controversial way) you will see.

-bryan

amigo
08-31-2007, 11:49 PM
hmmm, ya this E-book is about 6megs of info.

he informed me this morning that permission is granted. so here comes the book Aaron. i have to warn you, it is not easy reading.(i mean in a controversial way) you will see.

-bryan

Even better, if the info is controversial then it will get the mind going (at least for those who have been liberated from the scientific dogma :) )

adam ant
09-01-2007, 01:24 AM
you have no idea....

:eek:

im waiting for aaron to reply back to me with his email address. using this forums to email someone hides the address, and also wont let you send an attachment with it.

-bryan

amigo
09-03-2007, 09:10 PM
you have no idea....

:eek:

im waiting for aaron to reply back to me with his email address. using this forums to email someone hides the address, and also wont let you send an attachment with it.

-bryan

...could've posted to rapidshare.com by now ;)

Aaron
09-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Here is the link.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/53229644/yehidahbook.doc.html)

Amigo, I used rapidshare myself for the first time! Easy and fast! Thanks, will recommend that to anyone needing to upload files.

I'm not sure what the most appropriate main forum would be good for discussion on this book...I'll leave that up to Bryan. It is a big book! Over 1000 pages.

adam ant
09-03-2007, 09:55 PM
im sorry, i accidently deleted it while trying to look at it.

please reload it aaron, it was not intentional.

-bryan

amigo
09-04-2007, 01:16 AM
im sorry, i accidently deleted it while trying to look at it.

please reload it aaron, it was not intentional.

-bryan

Darn, I wasn't fast enough to download it :D

Someone please reupload and/or if possible make a PDF from it? Actually I can do that once I get the document.

Another great service is mihd.net, just like rapidshare.com but does not have the time delay between downloads for free users...

amigo
09-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Amigo, I used rapidshare myself for the first time! Easy and fast! Thanks, will recommend that to anyone needing to upload files.
pages.

Hi Aaron,

Please note that rapidshare.com keeps files only for 90 days if you upload them as a free user and there are no downloads within those 90 days. Basically a file gets outdated if there were no accesses within 90 days from the last access/download (not the date it was originally uploaded but last accessed by some downloader).

A more permanent solution is to have a rapidshare.com account, then they do not delete your files and you can manage your online file folder easily through their web interface. There's even a mass upload tool to upload multiple files to your account, etc...

adam ant
09-04-2007, 01:40 AM
is rapid share accesable by anyone or just this group? my concern is that i have been granted authority to share the doc with this group only.

i can do it this way as well

my personal email address is bryan(dot)bailey1(at)comcast(dot)net

i can send it direct to you if you send me a request, while we wait for it to be reloaded...

again im sorry for the delay.

-bryan

amigo
09-04-2007, 01:50 AM
is rapid share accesable by anyone or just this group? my concern is that i have been granted authority to share the doc with this group only.

i can do it this way as well

my personal email address is bryan(dot)bailey1(at)comcast(dot)net

i can send it direct to you if you send me a request, while we wait for it to be reloaded...

again im sorry for the delay.

-bryan

Email sent...

RS files are accessible by anyone with a proper link. They are not searchable on RS so unless someone posts an exact link to the file elsewhere only we can access it here.
There are ways to protect folders with files on RS but that requires a premium account and so whoever uploads would have to pay membership.

Easier method is simply encrypting the file with a password (ZIP or RAR archive it first) but then someone could simply take the archive, unpack it and post the file elsewhere.

I suppose we could host the file(s) privately on our own server or something like that (I might be able to facilitate that) with our own security system.

Grace
09-04-2007, 02:08 AM
The Anticipation is KILLING ME!!!! :wall:

adam ant
09-04-2007, 04:16 AM
Aaron re loaded the doc again-- thanks Aaron

here is the link he gave me

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/53246725...hbook.doc.html)

enjoy

Keoi
09-04-2007, 06:24 PM
I tried it and it said file not found and just took me to the main page of rapid Share:(
Aloha
Keoi

adam ant
09-05-2007, 12:54 AM
ugh. i know i didnt delete it this time, i wonder what happened.

im not exactly sure how to check the status of it.

amigo
09-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Apparently this board cuts off URLs for whatever reason. I have noticed other problems with adding links so perhaps the admin should remove all special features they've installed in the name of user friendliness :)

Here's a correct link (http://rapidshare.com/files/53246725/yehidahbook.doc.html)

Aaron
09-05-2007, 04:02 AM
at bottom right of the rapidshare page, click the FREE button.

next page comes up, enter the little code in the box

then hit the download button.

amigo
09-06-2007, 01:04 AM
at bottom right of the rapidshare page, click the FREE button.

next page comes up, enter the little code in the box

then hit the download button.

Right, I assumed everyone knew how to use rapidshare.com, my bad. :)

Thanks Aaron

Keoi
09-06-2007, 01:16 AM
I am happily reading. The genealogy is complex to say the least:eek:
But, interesting kind of reminds me of reading the Oahspie.

Aloha
Keoi

Grace
09-06-2007, 04:40 AM
I am downloaded and reading!!:thumbsup:

S.J
09-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Wow, I really enjoyed this thread (thank you Aaron!) I've just completed watching most of the you-tube footage available about the Coral Castle. What a shame he passed away before sharing how he moved the stone :( What great uses could we have with that knowledge now? I am very interested in how the tornado stopped before the castle. That has many uses. Wow. What a great man! I really enjoyed his story. Thanks for sharing! Absolutely fascinating.

adam ant
09-24-2007, 04:10 PM
alright, it has been awhile since the document was posted.
i am very curious as to anyones comments, questions, statements, arguements, about the E-book and even what i posted.

i have had a few requests to post the Sea Salt "top-loading" process, but i want to hear some input first.

-bryan

Damien
09-25-2007, 11:41 AM
So much paradigm changing information especially around the etheric conduit energy source section. Goes right to the fundamental level which makes something click in your head .

adam ant
09-25-2007, 04:07 PM
thats kinda how i felt. the scope and depth of the research in this E-book, along with tie ins of ancient history just blows my mind.

Jetijs
09-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Bryan, can you email this ebook to me?
I have some problems downloading it from that hosting place. I would be interested to read it, after all Edward Leidskalnin was Latvian and so am I :)
If you can, the I will PM you my e-mail address.
Thank you

adam ant
09-25-2007, 05:53 PM
yes i can as soon as i get to my home computer. btw, this E-book isnt directly related to Ed, but some of the things that Ed did(in understanding) can be easy to understand with this book.
you will have to read it to see what im saying.

adam ant
09-27-2007, 01:06 AM
ok, for the info of the group, i tested a question that i have been asking since i arrived here. Edward
Leedskalnin of the Coral Castle supposedly used Stainless Steel wire in his generators instead of copper. he claimed that SS when used as an electromagnet had less magnetic resistence that the nature of copper tends to have. he said this eliminated a lot of the drag and "dead" spots in most motors and generators.

well, i didnt exactly rewire a generator, but i did make a small electro magnet with only a few turns of SS around a screwdriver. the wire was pretty thin at about 32 gauge, and it was bare wire... no coating. i put a slight insulation on the screwdriver to avoid shorting and i also spaced my wire turns about 3/16" apart, to also avoid shorting. i only wrapped about ten turns on it and hooked it up to a 9v battery. the result was a very strong (relatively speaking) electro magnet. im willing to bet that edward was in fact on to something, and as soon as i can find some coated SS wire, i will rewire a small DC motor and test it further.

-bryan

Aaron
09-27-2007, 04:02 AM
Hi Bryan,

I'm not sure about Ed's comment on ss being less resistant. In Stan Meyer's WFC docs, there is discussion about the SS being more resistant, which may be desired to restrict current moving through the inductor chokes made of ss wire instead of copper.

The only way to tell is to get equal length of ss and copper of same awg and test ohms and then wrap on core and see what makes a stronger magnet.

adam ant
09-27-2007, 04:45 AM
im not talking about the resistance in the wire itself... im talking about coppers natural magnetic resistances. because the iron rotor gets temporarily magnetized it has a slight drag effect because of the copper coils. SS does not have this problem because the wire holds its own temporary magnetism as well, which eliminates the drag.

like i said before, i havnt rewound a generator to test this, i have just finished step one: making sure SS can be used in an electro magnet.

coppers magnetic resistances can be tested by using a STRONG neo magnet and dropping it through a copper tube. the magnets rate of descent is noticably slower. Denis Lee showed me that during a live demonstration in Chicago.

Jetijs
09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Hmm, I would like to try this out on the SSG motor. The RPM should increase if instead of copper coil I use stainless steel wire. The only problem is to get the stainless steel wire exactly as thick as the copper one and the insulation. Maybe someone has an idea about how to insulate the stainless wire? Some warnishing perhaps? However I think that warnisg would not be too good, as ir would break if the wire is bent. Any other ideas?

Also I made a test with a strong neo magnet, I moved it near a copper plate and could feel the drag, then I did the same witha a stainless steel plate - no drag there :)
This is interesting,
thanks Bryan :)

adam ant
09-27-2007, 12:54 PM
no problem, this has been an issue ive been wanting to research for about 3 years now. i finally have resources to test it out. except the same issue you brought up... how to coat the SS without the coating breaking off.

i think that any polyuerethane would work, as it is a plastic/petroleum base, it should be flexible. to coat the wire, you would have to set up two posts in a backyard or something. you could clamp one end, then keep wrapping it around the posts until you have the desired length. if your backyard is 100' or 50' would probably make it easier. simple wood pegs in the posts should keep the strands seperate, and then you just run down the wire with a soaked sponge, squeezed around the wire. multiple coats would be the only way to ensure no shorted spots exist.

amigo
09-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Why not just buy pre-made SS magnet wire, or what about aluminum magnet wire? Messing with chemicals and coatings should not be the focus and in this day and age we surely do not need to make our own wire?

adam ant
09-28-2007, 07:07 AM
is there pre-made SS magnet wire??? ive never seen it, ill search again

Jetijs
09-28-2007, 09:56 AM
what about aluminum magnet wire?
Aluminum has the same drag as copper, maybe a little tinny bit less. That is why aluminum wire is not suitable.

amigo
09-28-2007, 10:51 PM
There's gotta be a place that has it. If not maybe we can find some manufacturer who will run a custom drum for us. We could try to gather enough people interested in this, but first is it proven that SS magnet wire is absolutely the best choice for this application?

adam ant
09-29-2007, 12:39 AM
sounds like a plan, but that means we still have to coat some of our own to run the innitial tests.
since i have an EIN number, i will contact some of these wholesallers and other businesses to inquire about custom coatings. i will simply state that it will be used in a high strength, but aesthetic application, and standard teflon coatings are not desirable. (i dont want to get into motor/coil arguments with the "experts")

-bryan

amigo
09-29-2007, 01:05 AM
My hometown has TWO cable factories and they make anything and everything, from raw materials. If I was there I could've probably get a small run of my own batch at no cost because they would piggy-back it onto some other larger run. Heck, I could probably get pre-wound multi-filar magnet wire of my choice...just one catch: all that is on the other side of the World... :D

adam ant
10-17-2007, 01:25 AM
here it is, the Sea Salt top loading procedure. for the record, this procedure was invented, thoroughly tested, and otherwise researched by John Lord of Lord Enterprises ltd. and also Sea CLearly inc. This info can be shared with freinds and family, but copying/selling is strictly forbidden.

Warning: this procedure is done at your own risk. Nothing in this procedure is meant to replace or eliminate any medicines or advice from your doctor.

This is a 24 hour Sea Salt cleanse/flush. If you are unable to stay awake for 24 hours, you may take SHORT catnaps at 20 - 30 minute intervals. 24 hours means 24 HOURS straight... NOT 10, and then stop for a day and then 14 hours more. If you stop at any time, you run the risk of stomach cramps.
I personally did this flush multiple times and i must say FOLLOW the PROCEDURES. My first Top Load i deviated a little, and resulted in severe stomach cramps.

At least three days prior to this TOp Load procedure, avoid all heavy sulfur containing foods like eggs, brocolii, beans of all kinds, garlic and onions. Trust me, this is for your own good!! If you know how these can make a person has gas, times that by 100 with this procedure!!!

Everyones needs/toxicity levels/body sizes etc are ALL different, so please PAY attention to this next part. Your TONGUE knows the precise amount of SSE (Sea SAlt ELectrolytes) that your body needs. Ever wonder why you have those salt cravings even though the doctors say salt is bad? that is because your tongue doesnt know the difference between pure Sodium Chloride and Sea Salt.(your stomach sure does) When you have those cravings, it actually means your body is depeleted of its colloidal minerals and salts (the sea kind).

The reason i am being so thorough about this is because of the SSE to water ratio. There is no exact formula that neatly fits all body types, male/female, toxin differences, heavy metal differences, diseases, age, etc.
For ME, that comes out to be about Four TABLESPOONS per gallon of water, or Two tablespoons per liter (approx). Now this can even change, as it does for me. This happens as your body senses that it has enough, and tells your tongue to desire a lesser amount (or greater if you need more)

This Top Load will consist of about two gallons of water, equally spaced throughout the 24 hours. this comes out to be about 2 ounces every 10 minutes.( 1/4 cup)

Each of these 2 gallons must consist of either Reverse Osmosis water (R/O) or distilled water, with R/O being the better. What i did was buy distilled from walmart for about 50 cents per gallon.

To mix, start out by putting TWO TABLESPOONS into each gallon. i use De souza, but the only other alternative that we recommend is Celtic. IF you use Celtic, you must filter out the silicates after you mix it with a coffee filter. Shake until disolved and then taste it. If it is bitter to you, add another TABLESPOON and repeat the shake/taste. You want the mixture to taste GOOD according to your tastebuds. NOT BRINE, NOT BLAND... just right. Should have a lip smacking flavor like a good potatoe chip.

Now simply drink your TWO ounces every ten minutes, for 24 hours. If you must sleep, sleep for 20 minutes and drink 4 ounces afterwards.

THIS IS NOT A FOOD FAST: if you are hungry, you are allowed to eat LIGHT meals of simple salad, yogurt, boiled chiken, etc.
Also, if you need to drink fresh water, DO IT! If you are thirsty, that is your body saying "i need some fresh water"... drink as much as you need.

After the first hour of drinking, you will probably have one of the biggest sh!@ in your life. By the middle of the fast you will be squirting brown liquid about every 10, 20, 30 minutes... this is normal. i STRONGLY RECOMMEND using moist rags or something damp and smooth, you will get very sore if you use straight toilet paper. occasionally you will see gooey/lumpy grey bubble gum looking substances... this is sludge that has been lodged in your intestines for years. you may also notice dead worms, bugs, molds, fungus (stringy substances) weird colors... this is also normal. these are the things you dont want in your body.
by the end of the Top loading, your bathroom trips should result in relatively clear fluid from BOTH orifices.

When you are done Top loading, and you are pretty confident that your bathroom trips are over, you MUST REPLACE YOUR PRO-BIOTICS/ENZYMES. do this with yogurt or kifir.

then SLEEEEEP!

all days after this cleanse, drink daily amounts of SSE/water to TASTE, as your body desires it. some days you may not desire it... then sprinkle it on some food. other days you may need a lot, especially before and after workouts... drink as much as you need. i drink about 4 ounces per day, plus tons in my food. but my 4 ounces has about one tablespoon in it. i have worked up to this level over a three year period. i could probably survive on ocean water if i was ever stranded.

good luck

-bryan

amigo
10-17-2007, 01:46 AM
Bryan,

that's brilliant, I guess I should book a long weekend and test this out, but first I need to get me some of the sea salt.

I could probably get my g/f to go through this with me, as a collective effort. Moreover she would probably be the one to drive the effort since I'd probably chicken out before we get to it :D

Thanks!!

Jetijs
10-17-2007, 01:54 AM
Nice, bryan :)
I occasionally do some fasting, but then I do not eat anything except some vitamins and calcium. I drink a lot of water and keep doing it at least for a week. I also go to saunas and other healthy procedures. The interesting thing is, that after about 3 days you stop taking care of the food, you do not even want to eat anymore, because your stomach has accepted the fact, that there wont be any food for dome time. Then you can feel this light feeling in the head and body, like you were a feather :) Also you require much less sleep. That's my observations. I will try to get the sea salt and try out your method, because it's been a long time since I last fasted. I have piled up with junk :rofl:
Thanks.

Grace
10-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Hi Bryan,

Thank you so much for posting the Sea Salt Cleanse. It is very similar to the Celtic Sea Salt cleanse that is recommended in the book The Master Cleanser. Excellent Fast as well.

The Master Cleanse (http://therawfoodsite.com/mastercleanse.htm)

Also I want to thank you for the Yehidah book! I have not commented yet as I am still working on reading all of it!!! :eek: So far what I have read is truly fascinating!! I am the type that has four to five books at a time that I read, so it takes me a while to get through something like this!! But thank you again for all this wonderful information! :thanks:

amigo
10-17-2007, 02:33 AM
I was just in the shower and usually I take time reflect on things since the hot water is calming and relaxing. Long story short, I was thinking about this sea salt procedure and it dawned on me that it only takes care of the digestive system. The lymphatic and blood stream are still potentially congested with unwanted items.

I wonder could this sea salt procedure be tied with some other procedures for cleansing lymph and blood, perhaps Bob Beck's pulse magnetizer and blood electrifier. The question in my mind is should these all be done at the same time or in a specific order because the body might be too weak-end if they were all applied at ones.

I suppose I'm trying to devise a treatment but then again I'm not a medical doctor to begin with so this is something a person does out of their own accord with all cautions in mind.

adam ant
10-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Grace:
from the Master CLeanse
For a minimum of 10 days, you drink only the lemonade mixture, made with organic grade B maple syrup, fresh-squeezed lemon or lime juice, and cayenne pepper added to spring, distilled, or purified (NOT fluoridated) water.

the mample syrup is only an energy source for this ten day cleanse. the lime/lemon is extremely acidic and could agitate ulcers, stomach lining, weaken teeth, and ENHANCE any forms of disease, cancer, bacteria etc. These things LOVE acidic solutions. the sea salt cleanse is much more alkaline and has all of the colloidals you need for energy in perfect balance. plus, it is only 24 hours, not 10 days (yuk!!)

amigo:
i could not get my wife to do it with me... good luck with the girlfriend.

jetijs:
i recently did a SEVEN(7) day fast of ONLY SSE(sea salt electrolytes) and water. but remember, this 24 hour cleanse is NOT a fast.
Saunas: if the sauna is using tap water you are poisoning yourself with deadly chlorine gas and flourides.

amigo:

I was thinking about this sea salt procedure and it dawned on me that it only takes care of the digestive system.
HA!! not even close! sea salt has the ability to totally Kosher your entire body, including white fat, glands, blood, saliva, TEETH, bones, and organs, from molds, fungus, bacteria, liver flukes, stones(over a long period of time) worms, metals, toxins, parasites(if the SSE concentration is strong enough in the body) etc etc
as you said before... there is more in sea salt than what we(you) currently know. :whistle:

Damien
10-17-2007, 04:36 PM
amigo
in the ebook it talks about how the salt affects both of those systems aswell. The salt does go into the blood stream and into the lymph.

Using with the beck equiptment, it may make the elements in the salt more potent through electroporation so i would be careful with that. But I have heard there is a way to fix that problem so you could be on to something

adam ant
10-17-2007, 07:19 PM
amigo,
all of the things you suggest have already been taken into consideration.
the Sea Salt cleanse is written EXACTLY as you should do it.

if you alter this is any way, you can endanger yourself, so please do not bring those things up here. (in this particular thread)

we had the same thing happen three years ago when someone wanted to "enhance" the process(which was perfected back in 1985) by using a different type of "salt"... needless to say the guy ended up in the hospital from overdosing on sodium chloride and almost had a heart attack.

another guy ended up in the hospital from dehydration because he wanted to make his solution super briny, used the wrong salt, and drank WAY too much. he could not stop vomiting and had severe gastro-intestinal pains because his body detoxified faster than his orifices could handle. (he was constipated)

this brings up another point. if you have tendancies of constipation (normally)
then i would suggest trying to move your abdomen as much as possible. left to right twists, toe touching, jumping jacks, sit-ups, flutter-kicks, crunches, or jogging in place to help distribute the SSE/water.

Grace
10-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Grace:
from the Master CLeanse

the mample syrup is only an energy source for this ten day cleanse. the lime/lemon is extremely acidic and could agitate ulcers, stomach lining, weaken teeth, and ENHANCE any forms of disease, cancer, bacteria etc. These things LOVE acidic solutions. the sea salt cleanse is much more alkaline and has all of the colloidals you need for energy in perfect balance. plus, it is only 24 hours, not 10 days (yuk!!)

Hi Bryan,

I definitely benefited from "The Master Cleanser" fast. I was on it for 10 days and it did more for me than when I was on a watered down juice fast for 14 days. I have tried different types of fasting since I was in my late 20's and the Master Cleanser has been the easiest and most beneficial to me so far. I exercised while on the Master Cleanse, and carried on with life in the same way without much difference. I did make sure I got extra sleep as suggested but I didn't feel tired! I also did not feel hungry. I just missed the joy of chewing! :D

Here is an excerpt from the book "The Master Cleanser" by Stanley Burroughs

Is the Lemonade Diet Also a Reducing Diet?

As a reducing diet it is superior in every way to any other system because it dissolves and eliminates all types of fatty tissue. Fat melts away at the rate of about two pounds a day for most persons, and without any harmful side effects.

All mucus diseases such as colds, flu, asthma, hay fever, sinus and bronchial troubles are rapidly dissolved and eliminated from the body, leaving the user free from the varied allergies which cause difficult breathing and clogging of the sinus cavities. Allergies exist as a result of an accumulation of these toxins and they vanish as we cleanse our body. People who are over-weight often experience these difficulties, and the more they continue to eat the toxic fat producing foods which cause their obesity, the more their other ailments multiply.

Mucus disorders are brought about by the eating or drinking of mucus-forming foods. In other words, if you have these diseases, YOU ATE THEM! As we stop feeding our family mucus-forming foods, we can eliminate their mucus and allergy diseases for the rest of their lives.

The types of disease which are a result of calcium deposits in the joints, muscles, cells and glands are readily dissolved and removed from the body. Cholesterol deposits in the arteries and veins also respond to the magic cleansing power of the lemonade diet.

All skin disorders also disappear as the rest of the body is cleansed. boils, abscesses, carbuncles, and pimples all come under this category. These conditions are, again, Nature's effort to eliminate poisons quickly from the body.

All types of infections are the result of these vast accumulations of poisons being dissolved and burned or oxidized to produce further cleansing of the body. Therefore, rapid elimination of the toxins relieves the need for infectious fevers of all kinds. Infections are not "caught" they are created by Nature to assist in burning our surplus wastes.

Yes, the lemonade diet is a reducing diet, BUT MUCH MORE. Just as many other disorders also cleared up at the same time when it was used to heal ulcers, when it is used as a reducing diet, other ailments are also corrected in the process.

People build strong, healthy bodies from the correct foods or they build diseased bodies from incorrect foods. When disease does become necessary, the lemonade diet will prove its superior cleansing and building ability.

Here is his version of the Sea Salt Cleanse which he calls "Internal Salt Water Bathing":

This is a superior method to cleansing the colonic tract without harmful effects. This method will cleanse the entire digestive tract.

DIRECTIONS:

Prepare a full quart of luke-warm water and add two level teaspoons of uniodized sea salt. Do not use ordinary iodized salt as it will not work properly. Drink the entire quart of salt and water first thing in the morning. This must be taken on an empty stomach. The salt and water will not separate but will stay intact and quickly and thoroughly wash the entire tract in about one hour. Several Eliminations will likely occur. The salt water has the same specific gravity as the blood, hence the kidneys cannot pick up the water and the blood cannot pick up the salt. This may be taken as often as needed for proper washing of the entire digestive system.

If the salt water does not work the first time, try adding a little more or a little less salt until the proper balance is found; or possibly take extra water with or without salt. This often increases the activity. Remember, it can do no harm at any time. The colon needs a good washing, but do it the natural way - the salt water way.

It is quite advisable to take the herb tea laxative (smooth moves by traditional medicinals is the one I used) at night to loosen, then the salt water each morning to wash it out. If for some reason the salt water cannot be taken in the morning, then the herb laxative tea must be taken night and morning.

CLICK ON THIS FOR AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE SECOND BRAIN - THE STOMACH! (http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Wexler3.html)

amigo
10-18-2007, 12:14 AM
Lots of invaluable advice here, thank you all and please keep the information flowing :)

adam ant
10-18-2007, 02:40 PM
perhaps this is the way my Two Pointing is working on this particular subject. ill give it a go... thanks!

Grace
10-18-2007, 05:23 PM
jetijs:
i recently did a SEVEN(7) day fast of ONLY SSE(sea salt electrolytes) and water. but remember, this 24 hour cleanse is NOT a fast.

Hi Bryan,

I am interested in trying the 24 hour SSE cleanse. My questions are:

1. What were your results from only taking cat naps and taking 1/4 cup of the SSE for 24 hours with light food but not much sleep(:eek: ) vs a 7 day fast (no food I am assuming) and going about life as normal (with sleep :clap:)?

2. Why a 7 day Fast, is this the magic number or can you do up to a 40 day fast on SSE for example?:wonderwoman:

3. What is the reason for staying up 24 hours straight (with occasional cat naps of 20-30 min) Is the ideal taking 1/4 cup every ten minutes or can I drink 12 ounces every hour or 6 ounces every 30 minutes etc? :thinking:

:thanks: For your posts! :thanks:

adam ant
10-18-2007, 06:39 PM
the seven day fast has nothing to do with this SSE cleanse... please do NOT attempt this. i have been doing this for over three years, my cells are completely equalized with strong amounts of SSE. if you try this, you will probably kill yourself.

my results from doing the 24 hour cleanse with cat naps was VERY uncomfortable. every time i laid down gravity got the better of my bowels. and if i did manage to fall asleep, i would wake up with cramps. it is easier to stay seated, or standing if possible.

the trick to cleansing yourself easily is by taking small amounts as often as possible. if you gulp down 4, 8, 12 ounces in one shot, you will be "purging" that much harder.

my first time i was literally white knuckling the edges of the toilet seat. (i was gulping down larger amounts)

Grace
10-18-2007, 07:41 PM
the seven day fast has nothing to do with this SSE cleanse... please do NOT attempt this. i have been doing this for over three years, my cells are completely equalized with strong amounts of SSE. if you try this, you will probably kill yourself.

Thanks again Bryan,

I have already done the master Cleanser Fast for 10 days earlier this year. So I am not planning to attempt any Fast again for awhile (plus I certainly know It is not my time to leave this world! :thumbsup: ).

When I did the salt water internal bathing as Burroughs calls it, I took the laxative tea before going to bed and upon awakening on an empty stomach I chugged a whole quart of the Sea Salt and water solution. I definitely stayed close to home for the following hour, but it was fine after that. I did this daily for all 10 days I was on the Lemonade/Grade B Organic maple Syrup Fast.

At 1pm eastern time today I started the 24 hour Salt Cleanse you have posted and for two hours now I have been taking 2ounces every ten minutes.
I plan to try four ounces every 20 minutes because the results have been very easy going so far!:blowout:

Staying up all night with just a few cat-naps will be interesting to experience. :cool: I have already started making Chinese Energetic Medicine Corrections to facilitate this matter. I think this will be a grand achievement on my part if I can get past 3am without passing out!! :suprise:

I have had yogurt for breakfast and a piece of chicken boiled in organic vegetable broth for lunch. I don't feel hungry at all and I usually eat much more than this.

I know it is because of my experience with the Sea Salt Bathing that taking larger amounts will be fine for me. I don't plan to make any more posts about this as I think I have said too much already! ;) I usually don't even like to discuss these things with my close friends much less on a public forum!! I already know that when Pamela Sweda reads this post she is going to tease me mercilessly!! :rolleyes:

Thank you again Bryan for posting back so quickly!! I appreciate it greatly! :sun:

adam ant
10-18-2007, 09:02 PM
awesome Grace!

you know, a flush about one week before a competition, plus 4 ounces a day until the "day" you will have far more energy, stamina, and strength than ever before.

good luck!

Grace
10-19-2007, 12:41 AM
awesome Grace!

you know, a flush about one week before a competition, plus 4 ounces a day until the "day" you will have far more energy, stamina, and strength than ever before.

good luck!

Wow I wasn't even thinking about my competitions coming up!! :thanks:

I have qualified to enter in Walt Disney World's Wild World of Sports which will be filmed on ESPN2 for the Martial Arts Festival (Classical Okinawan Karate Discipline). I will be in three separate Sparring tournaments and two Kata tournaments. This will be happening on Friday October 26th and Saturday the 27th.

What perfect timing!! I will definitely drink 4 ounces daily until Friday the 26th!! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

What is interesting is I wondered why I "tested" strong to do this cleansing NOW when I had already done one so similar only months earlier! :cool:

And here you are giving me the answer!!! :hug:

Pamela
10-19-2007, 03:25 AM
Holy Moly, She's at it AGAIN??? :eek: :rolleyes:

So Grace... I see you have been trying to keep your new 24-hour Sea Salt, Electrolyte Cleanse a BIG SECRET from me :rolleyes: , but it looks like the cat is out of the bag, Baby-Doll, and I am afraid I AM going to tease you mercilessly!!!:p

Keoi has also decided to join me in this merciless tease and we have found a FABULOUS contest for you to enter as you experience this "cleanse"!::thumbsup: You know how much I LOVE anything artistic, right, Honey? Well, here's YOUR chance to create a FABULOUS piece of art AND quite possibly win a PRIZE!!! :yahoo:

Here you go, my Grace... Enter and WIN!!!

Salt Lick City | Salt Lick Contest | Blocks, Center, Art, Entries, Crossroads (http://www.saltlickcity.com/)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :

I Love You, Honey!!!:heartbeat:

Oh...Grace...Make sure you check out this page so you can see some of the other entries, okay? These examples should provide some "delicious" inspiration for you!

Salt Lick City | Pictures from the Exhibition | Bid, Salt, Block, Lick, Place (http://www.saltlickcity.com/content/blogcategory/14/27/)

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

Grace
10-19-2007, 03:27 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keoi
10-19-2007, 03:35 AM
Another amazing WONDER of the World and Grace your's was the BEST piece of ART THERE!!!!!:eek: :yahoo:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Keoi
PS It was really Pamela's idea, she made me post this cause she wanted you all to think it was my idea....:whistle:

Ewhaz
10-19-2007, 08:00 AM
The sea salt cleanse reminded me of another cleanse I had heard about a while back, when I first started learning about natural cures.

Dr. Hulda's Liver cleanse gallbladder cleanse gallstones flush recipe (http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp)

This apparently works really well, though I haven't tried it. About the only thing I don't like about this guy is that he tries to say every ailment is the result of parasites, nothing else.

In addition to cleansing the bowel, this also apparently cleanses the liver and gallbladder at the same time..

adam ant
10-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Ewhaz, not everything is the result of only parasites, but molds, mildews, fungus, toxins, bacteria(parasite), virus(parasite).

every known illness or dis-ease is the result of something blocking your bodies natural defenses. once that block is removed, healing commences.
now we can get very deep here and say that ALL of these parasitic blockages are not really there, and ANY form of treatment that you FULLY believe in will work!! this is why the placebo effect is so strong.

if you REALLY believe that eating a banana a day will cure cancer, it will.
also, NOTHING can enter into your body without you letting it in. your focused attention in a parasite or dis-ease gives permission for it to enter. (Law of Attraction)

all of this ties into the Busting Loose and Matrix Enrgetics stuff. ill let you do the research.(it is all here in these threads)

adam ant
10-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Grace that is really cool. you wont believe how much stronger you will feel with this cleanse. if, on the day of the competition, you feel confident in drinking a little more, take a full 8 ounces mixed to taste. make sure it is quite a few hours before though, just in case you have a spontaneous "flush". :( :eek:

as you drink each glass, FEEL each any every one of the 1135 different colloidal physical binaries entering and empowering all 7 trillion cells in your body. this lines up so perfectly with your competition (as you said) because by that time, most of those cells will have a good deal of those colloidals in them. to fully fill them takes quite a long time, perhaps a year or two, but at least you will be well on your way.

BTW, how did it go? did you make the full 24 hours straight? or did you sleep a little?

Ewhaz
10-19-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm well aware of the issue of beliefs in health and healing. If your into spiritual texts at all, the 'conversations with Seth' books illustrated beliefs very well for me. They even went so far to say that sickness was almost directly the result of beliefs. My current conundrum is just that, do I believe that I am healthy and thus am healthy or do I assume that more is needed for my health and go on with exercising and eating properly etc etc.

But still, the gallbladder liver cleanse, weather or not it is the result of parasites, is still impressive. I'm thinking about doing some sort of cleanse, I just need to figure out which one.

adam ant
10-19-2007, 09:47 PM
im not much on chanelling. too many windows for too many different influences, not all of which are looking out for our best interests.

Jetijs
10-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Bryan,
I just ordered some Celtic sea salt from ebay, will try the cleansing procedure. I wonder if I can use the sea salt if I am also taking spirulina? Or for the cleansing time I should avoid taking spirulina?
Also I think, that Aaron should split this topic into two separate ones, because we are a little bit off the topic here :)
Cheers :v-peace:

Grace
10-20-2007, 02:15 AM
I don't have much time at the moment, but I do have some results to post etc. I will do so asap (even though I said I wouldn't talk about it publicly!!;) ) very Cool indeed! :cool: :D

Aaron
10-20-2007, 03:12 AM
Hi Jetijs,

Anyone is able to start a thread without being a moderator.

The sea salt discussion would be appropriate in the health forum most likely.

adam ant
10-20-2007, 04:26 PM
there is a reason that i kept the info here, even though you might not see it now, there is a HUGE relationship to everything in this thread. hopefull one day we will be able to tie it all together.

spirulina is awesome, and i was even a bit surprised to see it on the PATH site. ocean kelp is another that would greatly enhance these procedures. i think that PATHS should incorporate kelp in their program, it is loaded with omega acids.

Damien
10-20-2007, 07:37 PM
if im correct in the ebook there is something about the need for amino acids etc
along with the salt

going back to the starting theme of the thread for a moment i think this video is quite interesting
YouTube - Acoustic Levitation Chamber (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s)

adam ant
10-21-2007, 02:44 PM
notice how every item wants to spin.
spinning vortex = the natural state of all matter. (light, magnetism, sound, gravity, superconductivity, planets, weather, water)

Damien
10-22-2007, 10:12 PM
"they speak of (walter)Russell's feats such as prolate or oblate the oxygen nucleus into nitrogen or hydrogen or vice versa. To change nuclei, they change the shape of a magnetic field. Although they used expensive analyzing equipment, it is basically tabletop science. No atom-smashing cyclotron needed; just a gentle nudge using the right frequencies. Focus and un-focus light-motion, create a vortex and control it."

the bolded quote seems to tie in some of the things you have been talking about

adam ant
10-23-2007, 12:29 AM
mums the word :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Grace
10-23-2007, 01:49 AM
there is a reason that i kept the info here, even though you might not see it now, there is a HUGE relationship to everything in this thread. hopefull one day we will be able to tie it all together.

spirulina is awesome, and i was even a bit surprised to see it on the PATH site. ocean kelp is another that would greatly enhance these procedures. i think that PATHS should incorporate kelp in their program, it is loaded with omega acids.

I Promise this will be my last post on this wonderful matter! I did the salt cleanse for 18 hours straight. I started at 1pm Thursday and ended at 6am on Friday morning. (I tested with my Chinese Energetic Medicine that I didn't need to continue, plus everything was very clear at that point) I drank my last 12ounces of Celtic sea salt at 6am and went to bed.

I woke up at 8am and had some plain organic yogurt. I went back to bed. The most amazing experience was that at 6am I weighed myself and I was 10 pounds heavier. I felt great because I knew that each and every single of my trillion cells were having "fun at the beach". I knew that soon I would be flushing away all the toxins in my body.

In a matter of hours (by 11am on Friday morning) I was five pounds lighter and by Friday Evening I was 11 pounds lighter! A pound lighter than when I had begun!!. Today Monday I am 12 pounds lighter than when I began the salt cleanse. My skin feels very soft, and I do feel as good as I did when I did the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet. the only difference is I did not gain 10 pounds in one day with the Master Cleanse Diet!!:eek: But as I said I lost the water weight AND THE TOXINS just as quickly as I gained it!!

THANK YOU Bryan this was a fun experiment for me and even though I enjoy both Cleanses I am enjoying my 4 ounces of salt water daily! :thumbsup:

One Last question, What is the optimum amount of ounces daily that one should take of the SSE?

adam ant
10-23-2007, 02:52 AM
wow Grace, that is exciting!

the optimum daily dose... that is totally up to your body and it's needs. that is the wonderful thing about this. your body is naturally "in tune" with real salt, and it will tell you what, when and how much. whenever you get that potatoe chip salt type craving, you know it is high time to fill those cells back up. likewise, if you are drinking some in the morning, and you get a "full" feeling in reaction to it, simply stop until the next day, or later in the day... it is that easy.

you mentioned skin, and im glad you brought that up. Sea Salt, along with water, is the proper electrolyte balance that you skin needs. this will reduce wrinkles, shrivel up many blemishes, and rejuvinate your natural skin tones/hues.

here is another tip for the gorgeous ladies in the house... soak a rag in a hot Sea Salt/Water solution (not too strong, may burn the eyes) and set the rag on the face until it is cool. the warming action opens the pores and allows the minerals in, and the coolness recloses them, locking in those valuable vitamins/minerals. a word of caution though. if you are a heavy make-up person, you may have loads of dyes, chemicals, and heavy metals in your skin... which will probably purge in the form of pimples. once your skin is totally cleansed(sometimes takes weeks) the pimples will go away and your face will feel years younger.

-bryan

Kevin
10-23-2007, 05:04 AM
What a surprise when I looked at this thread! :suprise:

I thought "there sure are a lot of posts going on about the coral castle...what's up with that?"

Then I start seeing all these posts about the Sea Salt top load procedure.

I am one month into a six month cleanse right now. However, when I am done with my current program I definitely am going to give this a go. It makes a lot of sense.

On a related note....Bryan, what do you think about spending time in flotation tank? It is where you float in a tank of 100 gallons of water and 800 lbs of epsom salt?

Samadhi Tank Co., Inc. First manufacturer of the floatation tank ( flotation tank ), sensory deprivation tank, float tank, John Lilly isolation tank (http://www.samadhitank.com/index.html)

I know the time that I have spent in one definitely leached toxins out of my body....I did not get it for that purpose, nor I have I done much research on it, but it seems related to what you have brought up here. Am interested in any info/research you might have in regards to this.

:thanks:

Damien
10-23-2007, 03:15 PM
when you look at that acoustic levitation chamber video the balls fly up after the sound has started but not straight away and not all at once. You can basically see the motion of the vortex inside the chamber.

Also it is as if when floating and not spinng then they change the frequency the vortexäs diameter at the top shrinks which means the ball then get pulled in the swirling motion as its touches the sides

adam ant
10-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Kevin, we are actually working on a vertical flotation tank, just like the one Luke Skywalker was in, in Empire Strikes Back. complete with SCUBA type breathing apparatus and a few other "specialized" custom additions that i cannot talk about.

Epsom salts are only a fraction of the full mineral spectrum. Sea salt would be the only logical choice.

800 lbs of salt to 100 lbs of water is .902: 1 weight ratio... not too bad.
(100gallons of water * 8.86# per gallon = 800/886 = .902:1)

now try our current product (Sea Clearly)

15 gallons(132.9#) of water to 200# of sea salt/132.9# = 1.5:1
not only have we done that, all of the minerals have been broken down to nano-colloidal size.............................................. ................:whistle:

that is all im allowed to say about our product.

Aaron
10-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Pulsed electromagnetic fields in and/or coil wrapped around tank and pulsed infrared and red led's inside would be a great addition. You're describing something I have drafted out on paper.

Also, output of an oscillator (not grounded so no shock) into the water would further enhance potential.

Jetijs
10-23-2007, 07:36 PM
I will just think loud here. So what if we want to combine two metals, say gold and silver. We know, that these two metals are harmonic to each other so we need only two frequencies. If we take a plastic cylinder and warp two coils around it to make a bifilar air cored coil (since no core material is able to magnetize and demagnetize very fast). Lets now put some silver and gold inside that coil. Now we oscillate one strand of the coil with one frequency (from the chart above) and other strand with the other frequency. What will happen to the material? :rolleyes: :eek:
We know, that each magnet creates a vortex in aether, so will this coil, only the vortex will change its polarity according to the frequency. So I guess that when the both vortexes that are created by the two frequencies interact with each other, that makes some kind of effect that could bind the gold and silver atoms together... :thinking: :whistle: :thinking: :suprise:

Damien
10-23-2007, 09:14 PM
jetijs can you give me a hint as to how to figure out the frequeinces from the chart

and good luck with the experiement

Jetijs
10-23-2007, 09:19 PM
I do not know that, as I said I was just loud thinking about the concept. I am seeking the answer too, just like you :)

Damien
10-23-2007, 09:35 PM
ok
check this page out for a explanation of the chart History (http://www.trivortex.com/History.htm)

and remember this page
Numare Spectralab Inc. (http://www.eclipse.net/~numare/nsinmrpt.htm)

Jetijs
10-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Thank you for your links. In the first link I noticed this text:
Andersen logically concludes the harmonic frequency field of the chemical elements is between 2,000 and 5,000 Hertz. One set of frequencies spiraling upward at approximately 2,000 hertz and second set of frequencies spiraling downward at approximately 5,000
So If we use a bifilar air core coil and make two signal generators where each oscillates at specified frequency, what will happen in the coil? Maybe someone who has a signal generator could try this out? Also In your other link there is a resonant frequency for each element, we could use these in our coils. Could it be so easy? :suprise: :thinking:

amigo
10-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Thank you for your links. In the first link I noticed this text:

So If we use a bifilar air core coil and make two signal generators where each oscillates at specified frequency, what will happen in the coil? Maybe someone who has a signal generator could try this out? Also In your other link there is a resonant frequency for each element, we could use these in our coils. Could it be so easy? :suprise: :thinking:

Is this coil wound on a torus or a cylinder? I guess torus so that the subject item is placed in the very center.

Otherwise, would you really need two signal generators? Perhaps easier and cheaper way is to use two NE555 or one NE556 to make two oscillators one at 2KHz and the other at 5KHz and hook them up to each of the bifilar coil leads.

What kind of a waveform are we propagating here: sine, square, real sawtooth or sharp rise/slow decline or slow rise/sharp decline?

How do we measure/know that something has happened, as far as I understand this, we are affecting sub-atomic structure so how do we peep into it?

Jetijs
10-23-2007, 11:20 PM
I been thinking a little bit about how these electron movements create the vortex in aether that manifests itself as magnetic fields. Here's a picture:
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193200069.jpg

So we know, that electron has two poles, just like a magnet. We know that electron is spinning around its axis, just like earth. We know that by spinning, this electron also twists aether like a spinning ball in a bucket of paint. When an electron is being forced to move in linear motion, for example in a wire from battery - terminal to + terminal, it is also rotating around its axis at the same time, this twists the aether in a spiral way. I tried to make a visual example. So the small ball is an electron, the two poles are aligned to the direction the electron is moving (the green arrow). The purple arrow represents the direction of the electron spin. And the yellow arrow shows how the aether is twisted in a spiral way. That twisted box is supposed to be an square space of aether that is being twisted by the electron movement. Now just imagine these spirals go further in a spiral fashion (the small spirals create a greater spiral). Now we have a coil and can imagine how the aether is twisted in a coil. We can also visualize this using water flows instead of electrons, lets suppose we have a big transparent bucket of water, now if we could create little water stream that is shaped like a spiral and flowing from top to the bottom and also revolving around itself, that would create a vortex in that bucket :)
That's how I understand this, It may be incorrect, but maybe this will help someone :)
Thanks.

adam ant
10-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Jetijs, if your experiment has any results, it will probably be powdered.... not the two metals combining.

as for the others hypothesis and ideas, i cannot really go much further into details. i can say that some of them are way off, and one or two are getting warmer.

sorry

Jetijs
10-24-2007, 12:57 AM
Bryan,
even if the powderizing was achieved, I would call that a good result, that means that we are getting somewhere. This counter vortex resonating reminds me of the coils Tesla used for capturing radiant energy:
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193204353.jpg
This way we would get the countermagnetic vortexes, but both at the same frequency, or maybe the magnetic fields will just cancel each other out? I dont know. Also this reminds me of the Hutchison effect:
YouTube - hutchison effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE)
I believe you all have already seen this video. He also has achieved different results with his equipment - disintegrating stuff and diffusing a metal knife into another metal block. Also he can make object lose their weight (or cancel out gravity).
Just remembered that Tesla used different magnetic fields at an 90 degree angle to each other, when he demonstrated how disintegrate stuff. That's because Earth receives energy from two different sources - the sun and the central sun of our galaxy. The energy form the sun comes to us as a DC current, but the energy from the central sun of the galaxy comes to us in the form of high frequency AC current. The combination of those two currents supposedly creates gravity and gives atoms the spin (makes them alive). So I guess that If we could shield the atoms from this energy flow, they would stop spinning, separate from each other turning in monoatomic powder. Tesla did this by simulating the same effect how earth receives the energy. He just had to align his generators according to the sun, and where the AC and DC fields met, the matter disintegrated. I'm just theorizing here. Also this AC/DC magnetic field combination has antigravity effects, this matches exactly to this video about antigravity:
Stan Deyo - Anti-Gravity, Free Energy and the Technology of the New World Order (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695&hl=en)
(great video by the way) :)

amigo
10-24-2007, 01:32 AM
@Jetijs

I'm having a hard time grasping your first post about the electron, maybe because I see the electron as a hypothetical particle (lucky me my mom can't hear me now or she'd be stunned, being a professor of chemistry, and having made huge influence on me and my chemistry knowledge [which most of I have forgotten now, hehe])

Aside all that, is this a current theory among orthodox scientists, that electron is polarized and spins in the way you have depicted?

Somehow I have had this image in my head for many moons now, that the spiraling motion of electrons (if they even exist the way we believe them to be) is more like what we see in galaxies, than the standard equidistant orbits that extend into distance and create a spring like spiral.

As far as polarization of the electron itself, wouldn't that wreck havoc on the organization of the atom and add zillions of small oscillations that would happen each time an electrons in different orbits would pass each other. That would create instability in the atom and could push some electrons out of their orbits if they are all aligned in a such way so that the field of influence extends or gets amplified to that unlucky electron at the end.

@adam_ant

Are you suggesting that if we had silver or gold in the middle of a torus field created by 2KHz and 5KHz oscillations we would pulverize the metal?

Also, to both of you, I ask again, what kind of waveform are we discussing here that would drive the torus field to affect the elements.

I have always thought that square wave is not a natural kind of a wave and neither the sawtooth one. They are simply inorganically shaped, if I may use that kind of a comparison, and looked artificial.

I've noticed that in nature things are organically shaped for the most part and have curves and smooth transitions. There is some outer and inner beauty to everything just like the sine wave itself, which is truly a spiraling motion represented on a flat plane. Or perhaps there is one or more dimensions to the spiraling motion that we do not comprehend or see yet (or ever will).

I hope you don't mind me rambling like this, perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about. :)

amigo
10-24-2007, 01:51 AM
I want to refer to a post from the previous page about the spiral periodical table of elements, there's one here (http://www.envirohealthtech.com/chart.htm)

Wasn't it also suggested (I think I read that somewhere) that there is a missing element before Hydrogen which should fulfill the requirement of completing the Mendeleev version of the table in that section of the table?

So how would this hypothetically missing element fit into the spiral periodical table as well, since most believe that spiral version as it is now is complete?

Aaron
10-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Jetijs,

In your coil diagrams, the top one...bifilar around core may need to be modified to reflect the true pancake style.

The leads on the left of the coil need to be cut. One end on the left side then needs to be connected to the opposite wind at the left end...then you have two freed ends ... one at the left and one at the right...then you have the same as the pancake.

Jetijs
10-24-2007, 11:09 AM
@Jetijs

I'm having a hard time grasping your first post about the electron, maybe because I see the electron as a hypothetical particle (lucky me my mom can't hear me now or she'd be stunned, being a professor of chemistry, and having made huge influence on me and my chemistry knowledge [which most of I have forgotten now, hehe])

Aside all that, is this a current theory among orthodox scientists, that electron is polarized and spins in the way you have depicted?

As far as polarization of the electron itself, wouldn't that wreck havoc on the organization of the atom and add zillions of small oscillations that would happen each time an electrons in different orbits would pass each other. That would create instability in the atom and could push some electrons out of their orbits if they are all aligned in a such way so that the field of influence extends or gets amplified to that unlucky electron at the end.

:)

Amigo, I do not know if what I said is any ortodox scientist theory, I said that this is how I understand it with the knovledge I have now. I don't say that this is true.
The info that an electron has a polarity and that it spins the aether arount itself I found in that PDF document you posted in the topic about understanding magnets:
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193241870.jpg
Also I think, that when an electron is influenced by an electric field say traveling in a wire from "-" to "+", then it aligns its poles to the direcrtion it is traveling. I have been wondering what happens in a tungsten filament in light bulbs. At first, what is resistance? I think that resistance is an electron density in a wire, the more electrons, the closer they are. If they are at the right distance, then there forms a counter spin in the aether between electrons, that does not allow them to colide and acts something like a pillow between the electrons. Here's a picture:
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193241871.jpg
So what hapens if the electron density in the wire is so great, that electrons move even closer together? This:
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193241873.jpg
They collide and shoot apart from each other in different directions.
I advise you to see that antigravity video in that link I posted. The man there explains this better than I can.
So, if the resistance is big enough, there are many electrons very close to each other and they are constantly coliding and shooting appart from each other and the coliding with other electrons and so on. This, I believe, creates the friction in the aether that causes heat and light :thinking: :suprise:

About the square waves. Do you know how the solidstate Tesla coil works? They pulse a square wave in the primary coil, but since the current takes time to fully magnetize the coil, the current waveform vould be a sine wave. You cold see this witha a current probe in your scope :)

adam ant
10-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Amigo:

Are you suggesting that if we had silver or gold in the middle of a torus field created by 2KHz and 5KHz oscillations we would pulverize the metal?

NO, i said IF there are ANY results, it would most probably be a pulverizing effect. The methods that we use are so much more simple than what you guys are suggesting. the amount of power needed to do what you want would be huge, and highly inefficient. more than likely, you will onloy get a slight electrolysis effect, or the crumbling of the metals as i said above.

you guys have to take into account that every coil, and every length of wire has its OWN frequency. so what YOU input into it may not be exactly what comes out. you can take a length of wire, cut according to special geometric measurements, and they get certain results even without any obvious external (electrical) input. there are mobius coils, cadeus coils, Fibonacii ratios, Royal Cubit spiral coils, Phi ratios, Golden Mean ratio (Cheops pyramid in egypt), and actually, the Golden Mean, Phi can be in a Fibanacii series to show the incriments of CORRECT measurement.

as you look at Teslas pancake coil, do you think he just randomly made it out of any length of wire? NO!! he had VERY specific measurements, down to the last milimeter. in other words, his coils had their own self resonance to them.

Jetijs
10-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Ok,
I have heard that that every geometrical shape affects the aether in different way. Pyramids for example. Also I somewhere read that the optimum shape of a water basin is the shape of an egg. This shape has an effect on the aether flow that is positive to the water. Also it is possible to make a container in a specific shape that makes the water inside turn into hydrogen and oxygen. Also this is why they use these coils around quartz crystal in earthpipes:
http://www.orgonite.info/images/ep/ep9.jpg
All this is affecting the aether flow in passive fashion with no energy input. So as I understand, its all in the aether, the atoms are formed only if there are certain conditions in the aether, if those conditions are altered, so will also the atoms. If only we could see the aether :(

heres an interesting link about winding mobius coils for various purposes:
Mobius Coil winding tutorial - toroidal (http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/mobiuscontinuosknot.htm)
The coils are also partially active with no electrical power supplied in that they tend to attenuate scalar background energy.
This matches with what Bryan said :)

adam ant
10-24-2007, 07:24 PM
now we are starting to cook with gas... :D

now look at the pictures you posted and take it to another level... SG, Joe Cell, Rife????

Jetijs
10-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Ok, thanks Bryan.
I need to thinker about this for some time. I already have a few thoughts, but nothing solid. But I am sure that all the info in this topic and the links should show us the concept how to combine different materials, we just need to put the info pieces together properly. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
What do you mean with SG? Bedini's SSG? If so, then this is where I am goilg with my thoughts.
However, thank you for your pushes to the right direction :D
:cheers:

adam ant
10-24-2007, 08:09 PM
the SG comment was only speculation, not tested.

im wondering how a quartz crystal in the air core, coupled by a Golden Ratio coil would resonate. i think i have a few single terminated crystals laying around, maybe ill try it.

Jetijs
10-24-2007, 08:31 PM
I made some solidworks drawings about how the aether would be twisted in a coil:
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193275812.jpg
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193275813.jpg

A view from top of the coil. Doesn't it look like a spyrogram ? :D
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193275815.jpg
The green spiral is supposed to be the coil wire and the red spiral is the way how the electron movement twists aether. I hope this will help someone to generate new ideas :)

Edit:

So, in both topics (this and the elemental rod topic) we have come to the sea salt. You say, that there is a relationship. So this is what I have come up with. Our guy Ed lived in Florida near the sea (as far as I know). The coral blocks he used for his castle are coming from sea and are full of the sea salt. He might been used sea salt for health purposes. By doing so he not only revitalized his body but also kinda tuned himself to the coral blocks. So, if he had his sphenoinal bone free moving, he should have been able to move these blocks with his mind alone. right? :D

amigo
10-24-2007, 11:21 PM
From everything I have read so far leads me to think that what we lack is not ideas on how to tap into the aether, but a way to have some sort of a visible, accountable measurement of the effect produced (if any).

I personally believe we should focus on producing instrument(s) that will measure the aether effect first and then use those instrument(s) to see what works and what doesn't out of hundreds of possible ideas. Everything else we are doing right now feels like tapping in the dark because we do not have any confirmation of theories through practical examples, unless they were already done by someone else in the past and we are trying to replicate them.

Of course there's no way to account for all the factors those original discoverers have had in their environments so it still means we need to be able to measure or have some sort of a sense for the produced effect in our own environment. Heck even between us here our surroundings are different and thus potentially affect the outcome.

It also does not mean that the way those people have achieved what they did is the only way or the best way of accomplishing the task which again means we need instrument(s)...

Just more rambling. :)

Damien
10-25-2007, 12:17 PM
i think we must know what we are trying to achieve and then we can measure from there
What are we trying to figure out here.
I think 1. is how mr ed raised these blocks with (his mind if he did it that way) which bryan said he doesnät understand yet.
2.how to do it with a machine (similar to the accoustic levitation video i guess or mr hutchinsen)
3.How to "transmute" elements from other elements or the ether itself.
4.how to extract minerals from the sea salt (similar to above i guess)
5. spiral vortexes and the way they form the world
6.the different levels-stages elements can be at

The last one would seem the one we canät measure until we know what we are looking for

feel free to add any others

just though i post this, more for myself as im getting a bit lost and might inspire some new thinking

Damien
10-25-2007, 12:28 PM
"No atom-smashing cyclotron needed; just a gentle nudge using the right frequencies. Focus and un-focus light-motion, create a vortex and control it"

what is light motion and what do they mean by focus and unfocus it

Damien
10-25-2007, 08:59 PM
i think this could be interesting in relation to creating vortexs
http://jilawww.colorado.edu/pubs/thesis/matthews/ch8.pdf

amigo
10-25-2007, 11:09 PM
What I was referring to is detecting and measuring aether and aether effects in some shape of form. None of our orthodox instruments really do us much good so far, so it's time for some out of the box thinking... :)

Damien
10-26-2007, 04:42 PM
this article explains the structure of particles and how there related to platonic solids, vortexs, and harmonic resonance
http://au.geocities.com/psyberplasm/ch5.html

Slovenia
08-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Wow Jetijs,

This is good stuff!!

Best Regards,
Slovenia

Bryan,
even if the powderizing was achieved, I would call that a good result, that means that we are getting somewhere. This counter vortex resonating reminds me of the coils Tesla used for capturing radiant energy:
http://www.bildez.lv/bildes/jetijs/strunti2/orig/1193204353.jpg
This way we would get the countermagnetic vortexes, but both at the same frequency, or maybe the magnetic fields will just cancel each other out? I dont know. Also this reminds me of the Hutchison effect:
YouTube - hutchison effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE)
I believe you all have already seen this video. He also has achieved different results with his equipment - disintegrating stuff and diffusing a metal knife into another metal block. Also he can make object lose their weight (or cancel out gravity).
Just remembered that Tesla used different magnetic fields at an 90 degree angle to each other, when he demonstrated how disintegrate stuff. That's because Earth receives energy from two different sources - the sun and the central sun of our galaxy. The energy form the sun comes to us as a DC current, but the energy from the central sun of the galaxy comes to us in the form of high frequency AC current. The combination of those two currents supposedly creates gravity and gives atoms the spin (makes them alive). So I guess that If we could shield the atoms from this energy flow, they would stop spinning, separate from each other turning in monoatomic powder. Tesla did this by simulating the same effect how earth receives the energy. He just had to align his generators according to the sun, and where the AC and DC fields met, the matter disintegrated. I'm just theorizing here. Also this AC/DC magnetic field combination has antigravity effects, this matches exactly to this video about antigravity:
Stan Deyo - Anti-Gravity, Free Energy and the Technology of the New World Order (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695&hl=en)
(great video by the way) :)

Slovenia
08-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for starting this thread. Some very interesting things came out in it.

Best Regards,
Slovenia

index (http://www.coralcastle.com)

Slovenia
08-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi Bryan,

This is fascinating stuff indeed!! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Best Regards,
Slovenia

im not talking about the methods of creation,
thats up to the individual Co-Creator.

im actually talking about how the energy itself originates, becomes usable by consciousness, gets formed as thought, and finally transmitted out into the physical reality.

the Ether, or Orgone, Chi, Prana, Holy Spirit, or whatever other word you wish to use is the actual Quantum Singularity(or Duality as you will understand later). This is the "glue" that bonds every known existence in the entire universe(actually multi-verse)
In this world, there are those who proclaim Singularity as gospel, and likewise those who proclaim Duality as the only "Truth", those that believe in cause and effect, and those like Dr. David Hawkins who believes there is no causation. the irony of it all is that they are BOTH correct, it all depends on individual perspective. this is what confuses so many Quantum scientists today, especially with defining Light. "is it a particle? is it a wave? does it flip flop between the two?" These are all conundrums that baffle even the most elite. Light is BOTH at the same time, ALWAYS, it just depends on how you are looking at it. Example, take the even popular air raid sirens. (if you dont know it is a rotating speaker that alerts people of huricanes, tornadoes and other disasters) if you are standing in front of it, the sound appears to move, to change, and even to be made up of "pulses" that wax and wane with changing tones/pitches-- and to the observer, they are correct. the siren IS displaying waves, pulses and travel.
the observer can record it, test it, measure it and PROVE it!
but what happens if you stand directly under it? the pulses turn into one constant, loud blast that is not really traveling around the pole(like an electron around a nucleus HINT!!), but simply rotating on an axis. and this can also be measured, recorded, tested and also PROVEN!!
do you see my point? this phenomina is EXACTLY the same with color/light magnetism/gravity/superconductivity/electricity, touch/taste, ATOM/SOLAR SYSTEM (another hint)
so how is this possible? how can light be both a wave and a particle? what are the different possible perspectives of Light?? i will answer this later. (you might have to remind me though!)

so now that we have established "A" beginning(another perspective), let us move on. this Quantum Singularity (i prefer Orgone) is like water as best described by Tom Bearden. He described the Ether like this: Imagine that all the empty space that is around us suddently became water. now lets assume that we have a cup in our hand. now try to imagine taking that cup, scooping some water, and moving it to another location. what happens? the intense water pressure immediately fills the gap. it is so fast that we dont even see it. likewise, imagine banging a drum under this "water". again, what happens? we get waves... BUT are there little chucks of "drum" being physically thrown outwards away from the drum that makes the waves? no. it is the particles of water H2O(remember we are talking about Ether) that are vibrated, which vibrates the water next to it, which vibrates that water, into infinity. and here is the secret to our apparent FREE ENERGY... read this carefully. what happens to a wave as it gets farther away from its source? it spreads out, and keeps getting bigger and bigger until it runs into something, and then it is bounced back. but in the case of Ether and the universe, this wave never stops. eventually, this wave will return to its original source, and when it gets there, it explodes back out into space. this has been illustrated by nuclear testing under water. a nuclear device exploded underwater actually coolapses back in on itself and re-explodes again, over and over until it hits the surface. but how does that make any sense? Atoms, with its electrons nuetrons, protons do not really move outside of there "fixed" spot in the universe--- WHAT?!?!!?! i know, there will be many people who will disagree, and that is ok, because again, we have perspective. to an observer, it appears that atoms move, and they are right, according to their understanding. they can measure it, test it, theorize on it, even make instruments/devices that work according to those principals, and PROVE it.
but, there is another way to look at this "picture".
have you ever looked at an authentic persian rug? in Singapore, i had a Hindu guru show me how a real Persian rug was made, and how to tell the difference. he told me to observe the color patterns on the rug. i said "looks nice, but it is too complicated for me to discern" he just smiled at me and swiped his hand across the rugs surface. to my astonishment the freakin pattern changed!! the colors changed, as well as the patterns. (i believe that this technique actually comes from ancient times, and they used this as a training tool for aspiring Theosis students, the patterns are the famous Mandalas)
another way to look at it is dominoes. when they are standing up, you can see their face, or the black back, depending on how you perceive it. but how does a dominoe effect work? do the dominoes leave their relative location? NO!! they "bump" the neighbor dominoe to cause it to display different properties, which bumps its neighbor, and so on and so forth. ATOMS ARE THE SAME WAY!! only a bit more complex in their different functions.

*****here is the gap that i forgot to fill in*******

So what bridges the gap of the Quantum Singularity and this physical reality?

superconductive forces, cold, hot and room temperature, exists in ALL matter, it just is not always functional the way we want it to, so that we can use it for our purposes.
superconductivity dictates boundaries. it has the power to attract, repel or MAINTAIN a position in space/time. superconductivity allows instantaneous travel, as it creates an inseperable linkto its twin. it also has a memory, and this is how planets stay put in their exact distances way from each other and the sun. if it was purely magnetism, there would be a push/pull effect, but that is not the case. the earth maintains its relative ly exact distance from the sun, without major cavitations or wobble(easily observable by laymen standards).
for those who cannot grasp this watch this YouTube Vid : YouTube - IFW-Dresden Superconducting Maglev Train Models (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeS_U9qFg7Y)

you will see how superconductivity dictates precise control of motion, no friction, and perfect stability at any angle. now dont be fooled by the vid shwoing liquid nitrogen for cooling. this is only due to the fact that the material they use will only become superconductive at those temperatures. they do not know how to achieve this at room temperature yet :rofl:
superconductivity displays different attributes according to the matter that is displaying it. iron, copper, gold, silver, wood(a combination of elements), cells(combinations of elements), skin, plants, trees, planets etc etc.
and this is where frequencies come into play, and its relationship to this Coral Castle. somehow Edward Leedskalnin figured out how to activate the superconductive properties of the coral, which displays its levitating properties against the core of the earth. with no friction, no weight, and a memorized height, he could push these blocks with little effort.
this same force is what keeps ALL atoms in their relative position to each other. here is the prblem though, all elemnts, molecules, and life have three main stages of consciousness(or existence in space/time, BESIDES solid, liquid and gas, plasma) solid, liquid gas are physical states of matter, but it is not what im referring to. there are normal elements, like smelted gold, which displays its set weight according to its set volume. but!! there is another stage of gold, which is super compressed and in a denser state(like supermans dense molecular structure). we can actually alter the molecular bonds so that they change their angles. for isntance, we can take H2O with the 2 oxygen atoms at a specific angle away from the hydrogen atom (which forms a "V" shape), now we can alter that molecular bond so that the two oxygen atoms are completely in-line with the hydrogen atom, which forms what science calls, "heavy" water. with this structure, you can pack more water molecules together, increasing its density.

this will be enough for today. im pretty tired and will continue this tomorrow.

-bryan

Slovenia
08-13-2010, 08:07 PM
Hi Bryan,

I'd like to know he found out the frequencies. Thanks for any guidance you are willing to give in this area.

Best Regards,
Slovenia

Slovenia
08-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Hi Bryan,

Fascinating material presented in a very clear manner indeed!!

Best Regards,
Slovenia

is it presented in a clear manner?

it was really late when i wrote that and i was jumping around quite a bit. i never even finished how all of that comes through from the Quantum Singularity, through consciousness, into the body, out the body, back into the universe, and bounced back upon the user (manifestation).

if you have any questions at all, i will answer them as best as i can. im doing this all from memory, as my notes are all in dissaray. i literally have 1,000's upon 1,000's of pages of notes on my computer desk. and if you ever saw the Sea Clearly database... you would get lost very fast. the main owner has an E-book that consists of 1,200 pages and it is mostly generalized info.

he has in his possession ancient scrolls that have been passed down in his family, which they can trace back their lineage farther than any known human in the entire world. that is all im allowed to say about that subject though. i will ask him if he will let me upload his e-book to this forums. absolutely fascinating reading. he has advised the reagan administration, Isreals prime minister (back in the 80's), Britains prime minister (also in the 80's) and many more.

let me ask him for permission... that is if you guys are interested???

Slovenia
08-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Hi Bryan,

Please PM me and let me know about this special link in our bodies that connects to the quantum singularity. This is an area of great interest to me and I'm having great difficulty connecting with it. Thanks in advance!!

Best Regards,
Slovenia

to expand on this, the techniques in the post above is exactly how Tibetan monks and Hindu Gurus use their Mantras to attain "enlightenement", to astral project, the famous Budha levitation, or whatever else they wish to accomplish.
the only difference is that they are so disciplined and practiced in their chants, that they can hit and HOLD their frequencies for extended periods of time. the OMMM Madre Padre(or however it goes hehehe) chant actually hits a scale of harmonics that can boost consciousness in levels as the chants increase in amplitude. and if you are thinking that their is a breaking point, you would be absolutely correct. what those chants are doing is resonating with various parts of your body (Chakras) and if the amplitude is increased too high-- they can crack.

here is a question:
has anyone ever wondered how telepathy, telekinesis, and other Quantum powers can be manifested in this physical realm by mere thoughts alone? exactly how are thoughts translated into the physical and manifest into reality?

there is a very special link in our bodies that connects to the Quantum singularity/Gaian consciousness/Akashic records/spiritual realm.

this is not the correct thread for this however, and i want to stay on topic. if interested ask me how in the appropriate thread (i dont know which one that would be) :confused:

-bryan:cool:

Slovenia
08-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Thanks so much for the good link!!

Apparently this board cuts off URLs for whatever reason. I have noticed other problems with adding links so perhaps the admin should remove all special features they've installed in the name of user friendliness :)

Here's a correct link (http://rapidshare.com/files/53246725/yehidahbook.doc.html)

Slovenia
08-14-2010, 07:40 PM
This was a fascinating thread that shouldn't have expired back in October 2007. Some great points were being examined and then ___________. Adam Ant shared some very interesting material which I feel might also be applicable to other experiments as well, but there still needed to be a lot more discussion and exploration about it since it is a science not known to many of us and/or understood.