Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capturing Radiant Energy - by Kultus

Hi all, hope you are all doing well

I was having a little play around in the shed this morning and found that I could collect radiant energy into a capacitor from a ground wire and my shed roof - granted it is only a small amount at this stage, but we all must start somewhere.

hopefully this might encourage others to look at this phenomenon and get some results to share and learn from

the schematic being used is part of the one I made up for the Bedini Circuit and you can view it here: http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...ltus01/RE1.jpg

Check out my Video here: REAL -TRUE RADIANT ENERGY Collection with Schematic - YouTube

you wont get much unless you tear the roof off and insulate it with paint coating

an interesting experiment would be to connect 4 circuits one on each corner, my guess would be that you would have 4x the output.

Comment

Hmm, I shall try that tomorrow and reply again with the results, thanks for your input Koko

Comment

my arial experiment...

Hello from Indianapolis! I would like to share on this topic this past year I watched inventor3's video series on youtube and gave it a shot...my antenna was a twelve inch square copper sheet...and a ten foot or so wire hanging outside on my roof.the volts rose to around 35 on my caps...however it was very low power but enough to be encouraging.....i like the rooftop idea with plates...

Comment

Thank you for the input! I just checked out your youtube video and found your setup very interesting. I'm excited to see your progress on this endeavor.
          Michael Reese is an expert on how to save energy at home. For the past year he has researched various ways to lower his dependency on electric companies and get off the grid. To learn more, visit http://www.howtosaveenergytoday.com

Comment

Working...
          X