PDA

View Full Version : Radiant energy and electrolysis (ionic/colloidal silver)

amigo
08-24-2007, 01:13 AM
I'll stick this subject here since I do not know where else it might go and it sort of applies to alternative science.

For the past few months I have been experimenting with production of ionic/colloidal silver (from now on CS), trying to get as high concentration in PPM as possible. Basically we are conducting electrolysis of pure silver (99.99%) in distilled water (DW) to create a solution of silver ions (Ag+). Ideally we are looking for highest ionic concentration possible or highest particular solution.

If you look around there the Web, there are usual methods of creating silver colloid, either through DC (most common) or through AC current. Few weeks ago I got a crazy idea to try and use radiant energy as a power source for the process. So first thing I stumbled upon was JB's SSG and so decided to use that as a basic design and source of radiant potential. I liked the fact that the motor was self regulating to the load, so in this case it would figure itself out what it needs to provide for the electrolysis.

A consensus among CS enthusiasts is that you need to supply constant current to the circuit to achieve good PPM. Various people have built various circuits that do this, using anything from 12V up to 160V and more. The amount of current is computed by factoring the surface of the electrodes, and usually for home setups is between 500uA to 2mA.

Now I understand that in the orthodox approach a current is needed for the process but after seeing talks about Radiant H2O it made me think that RE could be applied in this case and possibly produce some results.

Since most of you here have more experience with RE sources than me, I would appreciate feedback on what would be the best way of approaching this matter (electrolysis of silver for production of CS), things like what would be an ideal source of RE (right now I thought of using SG but if there is a better one please advise); what's your take on anything actually happening; should RE have to be rectified or not (pulses exist in both cases but one is DC and the other is AC potential, no?) ...

If you need more details about CS here is a link I usually use as a reference or you can just google for colloidal silver and get tons of other links:

SilverSol - Silver Ions in Solution (http://members.spsdialup.com/mts@spsdialup.com/index.htm)

Thanks.

Aaron
08-25-2007, 06:48 AM
Hi Amigo,

I'm happy to see you looking along these lines. Myself and others I'm sure have used Bedini's circuits to make colloidal silver. I can't vouch for the quality as I haven't had it analyzed...was mostly playing around several years back. But it can certainly be done.

The #1 company in the world in my opinion making and selling colloidal silver or more properly termed "silver hydrosol" is Natural Immunogenics (http://www.natural-immunogenics.com/) and their silver product is Sovereign Silver. I know the people who own the company and they are straight up, honest and they know silver in and out.

"Smallest average particle size ever seen - 0.8 nm (nanometers) / 0.0008 microns / 8 Angstroms"

.0008 micros is crazy small!! To my understanding that is only like 3-5 atoms big. :)

Look at the links on this page for comparitive analysis at 100,000 X magnification!!

Natural-Immunogenics (http://www.natural-immunogenics.com/silver_comparative_analysis.php)

PPM isn't the real key and the magic key on a good quality silver product is particle size. If your particle size is small enough, 10 ppm can outperform large particle size 100 ppm any day any time.

You could have 1000 ppm but if the particles are too big, they can't do their job.

Please search Movidyn in google:
movidyn - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=movidyn)

" "Movidyn," they write, "is a form of colloidal silver, odorless, tasteless, and cheaper to produce than chlorine disinfectants." Only one part per billion of powdered Movidyn in water had a germicidal effect. "In a study of infected wells, it completely destroyed typhus, malaria, cholera, and amoebic dysentery. Drinking containers washed in Movidyn retained their germ-fighting abilities for several weeks." Not only was Movidyn a cost-effective prophylactic for most of the waterborne diseases that infect the Third World. "To the astonishment of the Soviet military, Movidyn also disinfected every germ warfare bacteria in the Soviet arsenal, even their newest designed poisons. In other words, Movidyn was too good."
Because of its threat to Soviet supremacy in the area of germ warfare, the authors report, the entire Czech factory was disassembled and removed to the Soviet Union. "To this day, the Movidyn formula seems to have been suppressed from the world....""

The only company in the world that is equal to or comes close to Movidyn quality is Natural Immunogenics in my opinion.

The silver that they throw away in their process while keeping the high quality stuff is still better than other companies "good stuff." You might be able to find out if they have released how they do it or if they have patents that you could replicate for personal use. I would personally try to imitate the best and I believe they have it.

amigo
08-25-2007, 01:54 PM
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your reply.

I am still not sold out on the particles theory doing the "job". As you probably know there are two schools of thought, one is favouring particles, while the other is talking about ionic silver, where particles are not as predominant factor.

I think when we measure PPM in our home environments, we are actually measuring conductivity suggesting ions rather than particle concentrations. The only way to find out particle size and density would be under electron microscope and thus the company you mentioned claims 0.8 nm particle size - they had most likely done the electron microscope analysis.

In any case, I would appreciate suggestions from you or anyone else reading this on what would be the best approach to generating RE and using its potential as an energy source in the CS process.
Do I stick with SG motor and use that as a source, or are there better more suitable sources of RE? Should I rectify the potential or do I apply it directly without rectification?

Peter Lindemann
08-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your reply.

I am still not sold out on the particles theory doing the "job". As you probably know there are two schools of thought, one is favouring particles, while the other is talking about ionic silver, where particles are not as predominant factor.

I think when we measure PPM in our home environments, we are actually measuring conductivity suggesting ions rather than particle concentrations. The only way to find out particle size and density would be under electron microscope and thus the company you mentioned claims 0.8 nm particle size - they had most likely done the electron microscope analysis.

In any case, I would appreciate suggestions from you or anyone else reading this on what would be the best approach to generating RE and using its potential as an energy source in the CS process.
Do I stick with SG motor and use that as a source, or are there better more suitable sources of RE? Should I rectify the potential or do I apply it directly without rectification?

Hi Amigo,

I built and sold Colloidal Silver Generators for over 10 years. This link takes you to an article I wrote for Borderlands Magazine back in 1997. Its a good background piece.

Colloidal Silver Generators | "A Closer Look" by Peter Lindemann (http://www.elixa.com/silver/lindmn.htm)

Please read this article before commenting further. It covers most of the issues you are discussing. I paid for the lab testing for particle size and total dissolved solids, and went back to the Chemistry books from 100 years ago to get the right answers.

I completely agree with Aaron. Particle SIZE is the most important issue. It has to do with two very import realities. First, by making the particles smaller, the total SURFACE AREA of the silver's interface with the environment gets larger. There are also more particles for the same concentration. Second, by making the particles smaller, they can PENETRATE more different kinds of tissue in the body, and get to more locations, producing a better, all around benefit.

Both John Bedini and I have experimented with making Colloidal Silver with his Radiant Oscillators. The particle size is super small and nothing ever precipitates after the solution is put in a brown bottle. The SG motor works fine, but the solid-state oscillators are simpler for this purpose. Use the standard, one diode, rectified output to the silver electrodes in distilled water.

Its cheap, its easy, and the product is excellent.

Peter

amigo
08-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Hi Peter,

I have read that article awhile ago actually and the version I read had comments from a company SilverGen.com, where they refute some of the claims made in the article. See for yourself: http://www.dreamweaver.ltd.uk/ElectronicAlchemy/ResLib/Peter_Lindermann.pdf

I also remember reading the excerpt from the "Practical Colloid Chemistry" book about "Colours of Colloidal Metals", again thanks to your find, that was an eye opener as well. :)

My question now is does the constant current matter or not in your opinion and experience?

I have built all kinds of circuits that regulated current, switched polarity and what not and ran dozens of tests with half a dozen brands of distilled water. I found that the more complex electronics was and more science involved lesser was the TDS/PPM of my solution - go figure.

In the article you mention 30V as the best voltage for CS, so how would it work in the case of Radiant Oscillators or SG circuits that do not have fixed voltage per-se but are based on spikes?

Also, where do I find information and circuits for the solid-state Radiant Oscillators you mention? Why is that most people (even those who sell CS generators) still use standard battery/DC methods with current limiting instead of Radiant energy sources?

Many thanks!

adam ant
08-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Very interesting! Please share whatever you can :)

i am currently involved with a company that can produce Hyper-Colloidal minerals. this essentially means they are broken down as far as they can physically go. (monoatomic/diatomic sizes)

this is only the beginning, as they can further compress the atomic structures into even finer sizes

and ultimately we can even energize these into room temperature Quantum Conduits otherwise known as superconductors. (Crystalline Metals (muff)/ Metallic Crystals)

please dont ask for proprietary info, we are not allowed to discuss technological details, only what can and cannot be done.

we have an already proven technology that can make a 1" x 1" Quantum Conduit supply 3 volts virtually forever.

Aaron
08-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Amigo,

This one
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/366-bedini-solid-state-oscillators.html#post4023
oscillates and is basically the sg circuit with high resistance. you don't need all the cap pulsing stuff on the back end. Circuits meant to be oscillators are slightly different. Should be some floating around the internet somewhere.

amigo
08-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Very interesting! Please share whatever you can :)

i am currently involved with a company that can produce Hyper-Colloidal minerals. this essentially means they are broken down as far as they can physically go. (monoatomic/diatomic sizes)

this is only the beginning, as they can further compress the atomic structures into even finer sizes

and ultimately we can even energize these into room temperature Quantum Conduits otherwise known as superconductors. (Crystalline Metals (muff)/ Metallic Crystals)

please dont ask for proprietary info, we are not allowed to discuss technological details, only what can and cannot be done.

we have an already proven technology that can make a 1" x 1" Quantum Conduit supply 3 volts virtually forever.

Hi adam ant,

Are these going to have solely energetic applications, because most things I've read about monoatomic elements was for healing purposes (ORMUS and such) but even then I am not sure how effective they really are.
Though if I recall correctly, there were some hints that ancient Egyptians were using monoatomic elements for health or other non-energetic purposes?

amigo
08-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Amigo,

This one
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/366-bedini-solid-state-oscillators.html#post4023
oscillates and is basically the sg circuit with high resistance. you don't need all the cap pulsing stuff on the back end. Circuits meant to be oscillators are slightly different. Should be some floating around the internet somewhere.

Aaron,

thanks, though that looks like it still needs the magnetic wheel and if I understoodd what Peter meant, solid-state refers to having non-movable parts?

Although, that is interesting, due to the high-resistance it could be interfaced with human skin perhaps to deliver RE directly, just not sure how wise would that be. :)

Peter Lindemann
08-26-2007, 05:27 AM
Aaron,

thanks, though that looks like it still needs the magnetic wheel and if I understoodd what Peter meant, solid-state refers to having non-movable parts?

Although, that is interesting, due to the high-resistance it could be interfaced with human skin perhaps to deliver RE directly, just not sure how wise would that be. :)

Amigo,

The simplest circuit to use is based on the solid-state oscillator found on page 46 of Bearden's book Free Energy Generation. The trigger winding is connected to the transistor base with a 2k resistor, and the base is connected to the Emitter with a 10K resistor and to the collector with an 18K resistor. This arrangement sets the TRANSISTOR into oscillation. This is what John called his "self-oscillating" circuit. Not all transistors will oscillate this way, but some will. The BD234C is one that works. A single diode off the second winding (like the Simplified School Girl circuit) goes to the positive silver electrode and the negative silver electrode is connected to the top of the coil. The third coil and everything else can be eliminated.

This circuit makes excellent, small particle colloidal silver.

Peter

Peter Lindemann
08-26-2007, 05:52 AM
Hi Peter,

I have read that article awhile ago actually and the version I read had comments from a company SilverGen.com, where they refute some of the claims made in the article. See for yourself: http://www.dreamweaver.ltd.uk/ElectronicAlchemy/ResLib/Peter_Lindermann.pdf

I also remember reading the excerpt from the "Practical Colloid Chemistry" book about "Colours of Colloidal Metals", again thanks to your find, that was an eye opener as well. :)

My question now is does the constant current matter or not in your opinion and experience?

I have built all kinds of circuits that regulated current, switched polarity and what not and ran dozens of tests with half a dozen brands of distilled water. I found that the more complex electronics was and more science involved lesser was the TDS/PPM of my solution - go figure.

In the article you mention 30V as the best voltage for CS, so how would it work in the case of Radiant Oscillators or SG circuits that do not have fixed voltage per-se but are based on spikes?

Also, where do I find information and circuits for the solid-state Radiant Oscillators you mention? Why is that most people (even those who sell CS generators) still use standard battery/DC methods with current limiting instead of Radiant energy sources?

Many thanks!

Amigo,

Thanks for the link to my article "with corrections." Actually, the corrections are marketing statements to promote their constant current CS generator. My article was written in the spring of 1997. It was the first, authoritative article on the subject written to give the average person accurate information about how to make colloidal silver easily and safely AT HOME with a handful of batteries and some silver strips.

Clearly, the constant current units solve some of the batch consistency problems I was discussing, but it is NOT the only way to solve batch consistency and small particle size issues.

If the particles are so small that the CS remains clear and produces no Tyndall Effect when a laser is shined through it, then, technically, the silver particles are small enough to be considered "dissolved" and are beyond the official definition of a "colloidal suspension".

Back in 1998, we developed a method of making CS in distilled water that was treated multiple times with a Grander Water treatment system. This radically lowered the surface tension of the water BEFORE we made the CS. At that point, even using 30 VDC made particles so small they could penetrate every tissue of the body. A number of Doctors in Colorado developed a completely successful treatment for systemic Candida infection using this product. We sold this as a bottled product until the process was stolen from us by a major distributor.

So, I thoroughly reject the so-called "corrections" to my article. These statements are only relatively correct themselves and do not make my statements wrong within their context.

Peter

adam ant
08-26-2007, 11:49 PM
to aaron and amigo,

amigo, you are correct that the ancient egyptians, and also sumerians (and even beyond that) were involved with techniques that produced monatomic and duatomic elements.(that is, elements broken down to their single atom or pair of atoms)

one of the main people that i originally started with was Laurence Gardner and also Barry Carter. they have instituted the monatomic gold phenomina that is sweeping the internet right now.
HOWEVER!! it has been proven that gold CANNOT exist in it's monatomic form for more than a few moments, due to its odd numbered electron shell. the outer shell is incomplete as an odd number and MUST combine with another of its kind in order to exist.
also, they use lye burn methods which actually destroys the best parts of the product they are trying to create.

we have already proven that any form of burn, freeze, electricute, pound, or otherwise force to transmute elements is not cost effective, very difficult, and involves comples technologies. our understanding is in how all elements resonate according to a harmonic scale(cymatics), and can be GENTLY rattled into other elements. we basically "sing" to them in order to get what we want.(sing is a play on words, not literal)

transmutation can be done in room temperature conditions, with basic equipment that Mr. Lindemann, Mr. Bedini, Aaron and most others here probably have in their labs right now.

:D

amigo
08-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Amigo,

Thanks for the link to my article "with corrections." Actually, the corrections are marketing statements to promote their constant current CS generator. My article was written in the spring of 1997. It was the first, authoritative article on the subject written to give the average person accurate information about how to make colloidal silver easily and safely AT HOME with a handful of batteries and some silver strips.

...snip...

So, I thoroughly reject the so-called "corrections" to my article. These statements are only relatively correct themselves and do not make my statements wrong within their context.

Peter

Hi Peter,

I get a feeling you got a bit upset about me using that article with "corrections" as a statement of fact, believe me that was not my intent. On the contrary, I did hope to get your perspective on the "corrections" because I knew that silvergen.com like any other vendor was trying to push their product and back it up by attaching themselves to a "known" name - in this case you.

Again, I apologize if I came on in a wrong way and I do appreciate your answers, clearly given from a volume of experience to help a n00b here :)

Thanks!

amigo
08-27-2007, 01:04 AM
to aaron and amigo,

amigo, you are correct that the ancient egyptians, and also sumerians (and even beyond that) were involved with techniques that produced monatomic and duatomic elements.(that is, elements broken down to their single atom or pair of atoms)

one of the main people that i originally started with was Laurence Gardner and also Barry Carter. they have instituted the monatomic gold phenomina that is sweeping the internet right now.
HOWEVER!! it has been proven that gold CANNOT exist in it's monatomic form for more than a few moments, due to its odd numbered electron shell. the outer shell is incomplete as an odd number and MUST combine with another of its kind in order to exist.
also, they use lye burn methods which actually destroys the best parts of the product they are trying to create.

we have already proven that any form of burn, freeze, electricute, pound, or otherwise force to transmute elements is not cost effective, very difficult, and involves comples technologies. our understanding is in how all elements resonate according to a harmonic scale(cymatics), and can be GENTLY rattled into other elements. we basically "sing" to them in order to get what we want.(sing is a play on words, not literal)

transmutation can be done in room temperature conditions, with basic equipment that Mr. Lindemann, Mr. Bedini, Aaron and most others here probably have in their labs right now.

:D

That's just swell, adam ant, you wave a bone at us but won't let us chew on it :D

You said above that gold does not exist for long in monoatomic form, is that the ORMUS gold you were referring to that we see being sold on the Web by others, or the gold you produce as well?

If your gold is different, than is it diatomic, to compensate for the missing electron in the last orbit?

So, we can produce our own monoatomic elements using standard lab bench equipment? Are these applicable for healing purposes or is your field of research elsewhere?

amigo
08-27-2007, 01:45 AM
Amigo,

The simplest circuit to use is based on the solid-state oscillator found on page 46 of Bearden's book Free Energy Generation. The trigger winding is connected to the transistor base with a 2k resistor, and the base is connected to the Emitter with a 10K resistor and to the collector with an 18K resistor. This arrangement sets the TRANSISTOR into oscillation. This is what John called his "self-oscillating" circuit. Not all transistors will oscillate this way, but some will. The BD234C is one that works. A single diode off the second winding (like the Simplified School Girl circuit) goes to the positive silver electrode and the negative silver electrode is connected to the top of the coil. The third coil and everything else can be eliminated.

Peter

Hi Peter,

I do not have that book yet, would it be possible for you to post the circuit here instead? Does that circuit still need moving parts (motor assembly with magnets)?

Thanks again.

Aaron
08-27-2007, 04:06 AM
I met with Barry Carter when he was at a friends house in town. I saw a lot of pics, video clips, etc... very interesting. I tried the gold but of course cannot validate what it was. Salty as the saline solution is supposed to stabilize it.

Adam Ant, you mention the atomic arrangement...cooper paired you're talking about? Basically superconductor state?

No matter how long it lasts, I just see it as a wild dipole that breaks the symmetry of the aether drawing it into the person.

If diatomic gold or more massive, in homeopathy, etc... abundance of metallic gold is said to cause suicidal tendencies...how to get around this?

to my understanding the transmutation is quark flipping business and can happen with the radiant energy. negative energy time reversed phenomena can cause the nucleus (protons and neutrons) to repel and when the (time reversed domain) flips forward again, it attracts and some quarks could flip changing the proton count. I don't have experience with it personally but the negative energy concepts are definitely room temperature and can even cause the circuits to become cooler than room temperature without extra input.

adam ant
08-27-2007, 04:27 AM
amigo,
you are correct in your reference to the ORMUS(technically ORME), and it's affiliated sites.
the gold i refer to is the pure element AU. Gold, no matter who produces it, CANNOT exist for very long in a monatomic state, only a few moments. so any company advertising monatomic gold has not done their homework properly. the furthest that AU (gold) can be broken down is it's diatomic existence for any length of time.

we have found that concentrating on ONE element to enhance a person's special "abilities" is a grave error. this is also apparent in colloidal silver as well. it is kind of like taking aspirin, which is simply willow bark that has been industrially altered, bleached, and stripped of all it's natural buffers. sure, it can help a headache, just as colloidal silver or ORMUS can help in certain areas, but it is an incomplete picture. using the willowbark would be much more beneficial, with ZERO side effects.

this universe is composed of many different elements, ALL of which our bodies are designed to utilize. if we concentrate on one or two of these elements, our bodies will become unbalanced, and unstable. each natural element has a specific purpose in life, and for the understanding of this thread, they have specific purposes in regards to energy control, some direct ether, some block it, some channel it, and some enhance it, and they have the same functions for our bodies. too much enhancement without enough blocking and you get burned out. :eek:
each element also has mutiple "levels" of existance. the current Table of the Elements is WAY off in regards to this. Walter Russel table is close, but still only shows ONE level of an elements existence. (you can see his table in my profile picture)

we currently do not offer any products for general public usage simply because the general public cannot safely use our products. without going through a proper cleansing cycle, the product would be of no real use anyways, as they would quickly revert back to their old selves.(if they even made it that far)

ill keep my responses short, as i can write about this stuff for hours.

ill answer your questions as best as i can, without giving away proprietary info. i can give many hints, and precursors to the final product--- which is the real egyptian MFKTZ or Manna.

-sleep tight :D

Peter Lindemann
08-27-2007, 05:41 AM
Hi Peter,

I do not have that book yet, would it be possible for you to post the circuit here instead? Does that circuit still need moving parts (motor assembly with magnets)?

Thanks again.

Amigo,

I worked for John Bedini's company for over a year and a half. I have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement and am legally limited in what I can tell you. I recommend that you buy the book and figure out the rest from what I have said. What is published is available for you to experiment with. I cannot show you or anyone else final circuits that have not been published by John. Sorry.

The solid-state circuits do not need any magnets and do not have any moving parts.

Peter

adam ant
08-27-2007, 06:06 AM
The solid-state circuits do not need any magnets and do not have any moving parts

this sounds like what Tom Bearden is doing.

amigo
08-28-2007, 12:51 AM
Amigo,

I worked for John Bedini's company for over a year and a half. I have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement and am legally limited in what I can tell you. I recommend that you buy the book and figure out the rest from what I have said. What is published is available for you to experiment with. I cannot show you or anyone else final circuits that have not been published by John. Sorry.

The solid-state circuits do not need any magnets and do not have any moving parts.

Peter

Thanks for the reply Peter. When you say final circuit, that would mean that the book and the page you describe does not have a final circuit either; or that by applying changes you have mentioned to me above would make it usable in the CS application?

Sorry to be such a pain, I have never been good with electronics theory (of closed circuits) and now this open circuit stuff is just making me confused even more. :D

By the way, in the circuit you describe is the supply voltage still 12V that I would use for CS or do I bump that up to 30V?

Kind Regards.

amigo
08-28-2007, 01:10 AM
amigo,
you are correct in your reference to the ORMUS(technically ORME), and it's affiliated sites.
the gold i refer to is the pure element AU. Gold, no matter who produces it, CANNOT exist for very long in a monatomic state, only a few moments. so any company advertising monatomic gold has not done their homework properly. the furthest that AU (gold) can be broken down is it's diatomic existence for any length of time.

we have found that concentrating on ONE element to enhance a person's special "abilities" is a grave error. this is also apparent in colloidal silver as well. it is kind of like taking aspirin, which is simply willow bark that has been industrially altered, bleached, and stripped of all it's natural buffers. sure, it can help a headache, just as colloidal silver or ORMUS can help in certain areas, but it is an incomplete picture. using the willowbark would be much more beneficial, with ZERO side effects.

this universe is composed of many different elements, ALL of which our bodies are designed to utilize. if we concentrate on one or two of these elements, our bodies will become unbalanced, and unstable. each natural element has a specific purpose in life, and for the understanding of this thread, they have specific purposes in regards to energy control, some direct ether, some block it, some channel it, and some enhance it, and they have the same functions for our bodies. too much enhancement without enough blocking and you get burned out. :eek:
each element also has mutiple "levels" of existance. the current Table of the Elements is WAY off in regards to this. Walter Russel table is close, but still only shows ONE level of an elements existence. (you can see his table in my profile picture)

we currently do not offer any products for general public usage simply because the general public cannot safely use our products. without going through a proper cleansing cycle, the product would be of no real use anyways, as they would quickly revert back to their old selves.(if they even made it that far)

ill keep my responses short, as i can write about this stuff for hours.

ill answer your questions as best as i can, without giving away proprietary info. i can give many hints, and precursors to the final product--- which is the real egyptian MFKTZ or Manna.

-sleep tight :D

I totally agree about needing more than one elemental supplement. We have become severely deficient in many trace elements and there's no knowing what kind of effect they really do in the bio-electrical processes in the human body, especially on the molecular and atomic level.

My interest in CS is of a supplemental nature indeed and since I still cannot transmute other trace elements myself *hint hint*, I have to stick with what I got.

I cannot say I'm obsessed with this whole area of healing, but I had a very vivid dream year ago in which I held a small device (possibly of my own design) which I knew was used to diagnose and heal people from any kind of mis-alignment. It was based on sound (or some variation thereof, after all sound is a vibration, could've been a scalar device :) ).

Ever since, I have been looking and researching works of people such as Rife, Lakhovsky, Beck, Skilling, etc, beside this alternative energy field which I feel ties together with the operation of the human body (we are part of the larger system while being a system onto itself).

Sadly, when Skilling is mentioned, I cannot find much practical reference to his works (circuit schematics and such). There are just "urban legends" about his designs, what they did and how they would operate in theory, but that's about it.

In any case, I'm not good in circuit design or orthodox electronics theory, I just understand things here and there and am pretty good in practical part.
One of my skills is being able at times to connect two (or more) seemingly different and unrelated items/objects/abstracts/fields of application into a third one, creating something totally new. :)

adam ant
08-28-2007, 02:03 AM
actually, im not very good at the electrical side of things either, thats why im hanging around here. we have two guys that do all of the circuits, one guy does welding (and i do some as well), another guy routes the machines layouts, others distribute, two guys are developing the web site, and i myself do a lot of the hidden quantum discoveries, cymatics, and table work, and we all have done the ancient technology researching.

by the way, healing, cleansing, and strengthening, is only the beginning of what can be accomplished. those are just simple physical issues. we are currently working on Quantum/Spiritual Theosis protocols.
as they say "cleanliness is Next-- to Godliness" (if you want to be near God, be-come clean)

amigo
08-28-2007, 03:41 AM
actually, im not very good at the electrical side of things either, thats why im hanging around here. we have two guys that do all of the circuits, one guy does welding (and i do some as well), another guy routes the machines layouts, others distribute, two guys are developing the web site, and i myself do a lot of the hidden quantum discoveries, cymatics, and table work, and we all have done the ancient technology researching.

by the way, healing, cleansing, and strengthening, is only the beginning of what can be accomplished. those are just simple physical issues. we are currently working on Quantum/Spiritual Theosis protocols.
as they say "cleanliness is Next-- to Godliness" (if you want to be near God, be-come clean)

My question then is what is your intent with all these (re)discoveries? Seeing that you have half a dozen people working on this, is there a for-profit notion somewhere in there?

Personally I always felt that human life should come before anything material including money, so any means of healing people should ultimately be brought for free (Communism LOL), though I do support the idea that one has to keep themselves afloat and liquid in order to survive and invest into new things...just that there should be a limit to how much money one really needs to live a decent life ("professional" athletes always come to mind on that one :D ).

adam ant
08-28-2007, 04:28 AM
actually, most of us are poor as can be. our ultimate motives are for the greater good of mankind. personal gain is not even on our mindset.

once our secondary machine is up and running, we wont need an external source of income, and all products for healing will be free. any other forms of products, technologies etc. will be only distributed discreetly, and with good reason. we wont even be patenting this stuff, because it is so far out there that current mainstream science would not even be able to reverse engineer our products.

they cant even explain why there is glass in certain ancient cathedrals that remain unbroken, and are original... even after hundreds of years. you can throw a rock at these windows and not be able to break them.
they dont realize that these are crystallized alumino-silicates, way beyond their grasp that the ancients knew more about science than they do.

- :D

amigo
09-17-2007, 03:36 PM
Amigo,

Peter

Hi Peter, are you still with me on this subject?

My book finally arrived and the page 46 circuit depicts a standard monopole motor patent. Is that the circuit I should be using for the solid state version because the resistor values you named above are the same in the circuit.

I thought that the point of the circuit was not to have self-oscillation in the configuration presented in the book since it's supposed to work as a monopole motor?

Also, is the coil air coil or does it have the core inside (my guess is air since there is no magnet passing by it)?

What kind of source voltage do I provide to it, keep the 12V or ... since you know how most people say 30V is the sweet spot for the CS?

How long do I need to "brew" the CS solution for (from your empirical experience)? Would EC/TDS count be any worth while measurement in this case or should I not rely on it and simply run for a fixed number of minutes/hours?

Thanks again.

Peter Lindemann
09-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Hi Peter, are you still with me on this subject?

My book finally arrived and the page 46 circuit depicts a standard monopole motor patent. Is that the circuit I should be using for the solid state version because the resistor values you named above are the same in the circuit.

I thought that the point of the circuit was not to have self-oscillation in the configuration presented in the book since it's supposed to work as a monopole motor?

Also, is the coil air coil or does it have the core inside (my guess is air since there is no magnet passing by it)?

What kind of source voltage do I provide to it, keep the 12V or ... since you know how most people say 30V is the sweet spot for the CS?

How long do I need to "brew" the CS solution for (from your empirical experience)? Would EC/TDS count be any worth while measurement in this case or should I not rely on it and simply run for a fixed number of minutes/hours?

Thanks again.

Amigo,

OK, thanks for buying the book. Now you have everything John has published. The diagram on page 46 says: "Full Diagram of the Radiant Energy Charger Using an SCR". It also says that the drawing is covered by the "Mono-Pole Motor Patent" but the drawing does NOT have a wheel with magnets shown, like the diagram on page 47!

This diagram is NOT of a motor, but a solid-state oscillator. When the switch is closed, the oscillator starts immediately.

Air core or iron core both work, but air core units oscillate faster. This may or may not be useful to your purpose, so try both.

The resistor values given are appropriate for the 12 volt battery supply shown. For CS production, or simple battery charging, the single diode off the power winding at the emitter is sufficient (like the simplified SG motor circuit). The diode is connected so that the anode connects to the emitter of the transistor and the cathode is the output. The output of the diode cathode produces the positive (+) terminal and the connection to the top of the coil produces the negative (-) terminal.

Don't worry about the "30 volts" input, as that is for pure DC systems, and does not relate to this method.

As for batch time, it all depends on: 1) the quality of your distilled water, 2) quantity of water (8oz, 16oz, 32oz, etc), and 3) the size and length of your silver electrodes. In other words, put the system together and WING IT.:angel:

Peter

amigo
09-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Excellent! I have already put this circuit together and am running a test batch with 12 fl oz of DW. :)

Right now I have the core in the coil, but I feel it will work better without it. I have built another solid-state circuit couple of days ago based on a schematic from the Bedini_SG yahoo group (by Jeremy) and that one seemed to work better without a core so I'm guessing this one will as well.

Thanks.

amigo
09-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Peter,

after running a first batch with a simple setup (12 fl oz DW, two 7" [submerged] electrodes curved in a U ) for two hours my TDS meter shows around 7 ppm, so my guess once that settles down in 12-24 hrs it will go down to 6.5 perhaps.

I've noticed the crystalline structures of silver growing from the negative electrode and some of those large chunks remained in the solution after the electrodes were removed.

What is your take on keeping the brew going for an extended period of time and letting those structures build up into a tree or a web?

Did you use a stirrer (I have built a magnetic stirrer myself but not used this in this run) when you were brewing your CS?

Peter Lindemann
09-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Peter,

after running a first batch with a simple setup (12 fl oz DW, two 7" [submerged] electrodes curved in a U ) for two hours my TDS meter shows around 7 ppm, so my guess once that settles down in 12-24 hrs it will go down to 6.5 perhaps.

I've noticed the crystalline structures of silver growing from the negative electrode and some of those large chunks remained in the solution after the electrodes were removed.

What is your take on keeping the brew going for an extended period of time and letting those structures build up into a tree or a web?

Did you use a stirrer (I have built a magnetic stirrer myself but not used this in this run) when you were brewing your CS?

Amigo,

One half hour is about as long as you can go with a system like this before you need to wipe the electrodes off. The black residue is not the product you are looking for.....obviously.

TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids. PPM stands for Parts Per Million. PPM is a RATIO, not a measurement of anything. Correctly done, TDS is measured in mg/L (milli-grams per Liter) which is a real quantity. These types of measurements can only be done in a lab. Most of the little "meters" that claim to measure this are probably measuring changes in the electrical conductivity of the water. This is a "guess" at TDS, nothing more.

This type of "meter" gives people the opportunity to believe they know more than they really do. Its like the "current meter" in electrical circuits. People believe these meters measure "current", but they don't. They measure the "voltage drop" across a calibrated resistor, and CALCULATE the implied current based on Ohm's Law! The only thing actually being MEASURED is a small VOLTAGE. No currents are actually being measured in spite of the fact that the meter face is labeled AMPS.:wall:

So, forget about your silly little TDS meter. If it reads out in PPM, then you should know its a joke, since PPM isn't even a measurement of anything.:rofl:

The real test of your new Colloidal Silver is......how well does it work!!!!!:thumbsup:

Make a 30 minute batch, and check it out.

Peter

amigo
09-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Thank you again for your insights, it makes so much difference when someone has already done these things - we don't have to go and re-invent hot water :)

Yeah I have one of those HM Digital combo meters, after all it was what was suggested to be used on the CS groups on yahoo if electron microscopy is not available.

I'll make a 30 minute run and see what happens. I just wish I had access to an electron microscope...

Aaron
09-19-2007, 12:22 AM
Peter, I came to the same conclusion with the little ppm meter....electrical conductivity.

I bought one because I was testing different water at home and it was marketed as something that could test for "contaminants" as it it had something to detect lead, etc... It shows my purified water as 235ppm, and tap about 275ppm. I dropped a few drops of liquid ionic trace minerals in it and it shot up to 999ppm...the max reading. So it is reading water conductivity. According to that, my meter indicates that my ionic minerals are contaminants and if so, I prefer to have those contaminants! lol

Amigo, you might be able to "challenge" sovereign silver / natural immunogenics company with your silver. I think they have an electron microscope on site. They have analyzed about every silver you can think of in comparison to their own. Just and idea...not sure if they will do it though but never hurts to ask.

amigo
09-19-2007, 10:37 PM
I have run a test batch for 30 mins but it doesn't seem there's much particulate content in it, at least when you shine a laser beam through it. EC meter shows about 1 ppm or so, which with the crappy purity of my DW at 0.5 ppm makes the whole batch pretty "weak".

Not sure what to think of it now, I had better results before with conventional methods. Matter a fact when I first started months ago and had no clue about most of these CS things I had 13 ppm batches. Then I started learning more and more and applying more and more of "science" and the ppm kept dropping and dropping. I can barely make 6-7 ppm now with current controlled circuit. :(

I do not dare challenge anyone, this whole process is so iffy and flakey and depends on solar and lunar cycles as well as possibly on my mood. :D

Peter Lindemann
09-20-2007, 03:06 AM
I have run a test batch for 30 mins but it doesn't seem there's much particulate content in it, at least when you shine a laser beam through it. EC meter shows about 1 ppm or so, which with the crappy purity of my DW at 0.5 ppm makes the whole batch pretty "weak".

Not sure what to think of it now, I had better results before with conventional methods. Matter a fact when I first started months ago and had no clue about most of these CS things I had 13 ppm batches. Then I started learning more and more and applying more and more of "science" and the ppm kept dropping and dropping. I can barely make 6-7 ppm now with current controlled circuit. :(

I do not dare challenge anyone, this whole process is so iffy and flakey and depends on solar and lunar cycles as well as possibly on my mood. :D

Amigo,

If you remember a few posts back, both Aaron and I were telling you that small particle size is more important than PPM rating. I have seen CS with 1 PPM be more effective as a broad spectrum germicide than CS with 10 PPM. Don't be too quick to give up on what you are doing, unless you are committed to failure. None of the literature discusses CS made with a Radiant Oscillator.

Relax. Play around with your set-up. Try an air-core coil. Check out different distilled water sources. If you only do one experiment and stop, you are not going to learn very much.

I think you are on the right track!:thumbsup:

Peter

amigo
09-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Amigo,

If you remember a few posts back, both Aaron and I were telling you that small particle size is more important than PPM rating. I have seen CS with 1 PPM be more effective as a broad spectrum germicide than CS with 10 PPM. Don't be too quick to give up on what you are doing, unless you are committed to failure. None of the literature discusses CS made with a Radiant Oscillator.

Relax. Play around with your set-up. Try an air-core coil. Check out different distilled water sources. If you only do one experiment and stop, you are not going to learn very much.

I think you are on the right track!:thumbsup:

Peter

Thank you for the encouraging words Peter. :cheers:

Somehow I always set myself up for a failure because I over-examine and over-think things, until I beat the life out of them. There's some absolute result or a solution I keep looking for that might not even be possible. I seem to think way too big for the present moment and rather than taking small steps I make large jumps.

I will stick with my current setup with an air-core coil, but will look to buy my own DW maker since I have tried all available brands and they all had over 0.4 ppm which seems pretty high for DW.

Peter Lindemann
09-21-2007, 04:31 AM
Thank you for the encouraging words Peter. :cheers:

Somehow I always set myself up for a failure because I over-examine and over-think things, until I beat the life out of them. There's some absolute result or a solution I keep looking for that might not even be possible. I seem to think way too big for the present moment and rather than taking small steps I make large jumps.

I will stick with my current setup with an air-core coil, but will look to buy my own DW maker since I have tried all available brands and they all had over 0.4 ppm which seems pretty high for DW.

Amigo,

Your PPM Meter has never measured ANYTHING except the electrical resistance in the water. If you found a water that read ZERO on your meter, that would mean you could NOT make colloidal silver with that water because it wouldn't conduct any electricity AT ALL!:rofl:

Save your money, don't buy a water distiller, and start testing the EFFECTIVENESS of the CS you are making. Oh, and donate the meter to the first fool you can find who still believes it measures PPM.:wall: :notworthy: :rofl: :cheers:

Peter

ecc
09-29-2007, 04:33 AM
Hi Amigo,

I built and sold Colloidal Silver Generators for over 10 years. This link takes you to an article I wrote for Borderlands Magazine back in 1997. Its a good background piece.

Colloidal Silver Generators | "A Closer Look" by Peter Lindemann (http://www.elixa.com/silver/lindmn.htm)

Please read this article before commenting further. It covers most of the issues you are discussing. I paid for the lab testing for particle size and total dissolved solids, and went back to the Chemistry books from 100 years ago to get the right answers.

I completely agree with Aaron. Particle SIZE is the most important issue. It has to do with two very import realities. First, by making the particles smaller, the total SURFACE AREA of the silver's interface with the environment gets larger. There are also more particles for the same concentration. Second, by making the particles smaller, they can PENETRATE more different kinds of tissue in the body, and get to more locations, producing a better, all around benefit.

Both John Bedini and I have experimented with making Colloidal Silver with his Radiant Oscillators. The particle size is super small and nothing ever precipitates after the solution is put in a brown bottle. The SG motor works fine, but the solid-state oscillators are simpler for this purpose. Use the standard, one diode, rectified output to the silver electrodes in distilled water.

Its cheap, its easy, and the product is excellent.

Peter

Hi Peter and All,

As I have been trying silver colloid for years, also making simple generators and reseaching the field, I am quite interested to hear about this new development. Btw, I found your article back then a real breeze among all that hype.

Renaissance Charger offers a Bedini designed charger on their website.

Products Renaissance Charge LLC Solid State Radiant Chargers and Motor Generators (http://r-charge.com/products.html)

Would that device be suitable for colloidal silver making?
What are your thoughts on what the radiative charge does for the silver colloid - just small particle size or perhaps something else like a residual radiant charge in the water or the silver particle? Is there anything you find worth reporting from users (perhaps yourself) of this radiant silver colloid?

I have entertained the idea of imprinting water with the silver (or other beneficial) information by using a multilayer energy concentrator not unlike the orgone accumulator or blanket, only smaller, around a glass vessel (bottle), as this device could be possibly be used to prepare an emergency antibioticum (silver water) without batteries. But perhaps one would need larger amounts of directional (dielectric?, orgone?) flow to have an imprinting and beneficial effect.
Apparently the German company Penergetic uses a massive kind of orgone shooter to prepare and transfer information to their products, like this water revitalising device
How the AquaKat works (http://www.penergetic.com/WWW/PProdukte.nsf/EN/AquaKat3)

I would appreciate your comments.

Best regards

Eckhard

Peter Lindemann
09-29-2007, 04:57 AM
Hi Peter and All,

As I have been trying silver colloid for years, also making simple generators and reseaching the field, I am quite interested to hear about this new development. Btw, I found your article back then a real breeze among all that hype.

Renaissance Charger offers a Bedini designed charger on their website.

Products Renaissance Charge LLC Solid State Radiant Chargers and Motor Generators (http://r-charge.com/products.html)

Would that device be suitable for colloidal silver making?
What are your thoughts on what the radiative charge does for the silver colloid - just small particle size or perhaps something else like a residual radiant charge in the water or the silver particle? Is there anything you find worth reporting from users (perhaps yourself) of this radiant silver colloid?

I have entertained the idea of imprinting water with the silver (or other beneficial) information by using a multilayer energy concentrator not unlike the orgone accumulator or blanket, only smaller, around a glass vessel (bottle), as this device could be possibly be used to prepare an emergency antibioticum (silver water) without batteries. But perhaps one would need larger amounts of directional (dielectric?, orgone?) flow to have an imprinting and beneficial effect.
Apparently the German company Penergetic uses a massive kind of orgone shooter to prepare and transfer information to their products, like this water revitalising device
How the AquaKat works (http://www.penergetic.com/WWW/PProdukte.nsf/EN/AquaKat3)

I would appreciate your comments.

Best regards

Eckhard

Dear Eckhard,

I'm glad you enjoyed my article, now written over 10 years ago.

The Renaissance Charger will NOT make colloidal silver. This device is a "SMART" charger with a computer controlled circuit. If it doesn't sense being connected to a battery, it won't even turn on.

If you want to make CS with a Radiant Oscillator, you have to build your own.

I have not experimented recently with CS made with a Radiant Oscillator. 7 years ago, I had an extensive series of Blood Ozonation sessions, which completely rebuilt my immune system. Since that time, I just don't get sick anymore, so have not needed to use CS for anything.

I can tell you that I did recently build an Orgone Accumulator and had to disassemble it because it collected a great deal of negative quality energy, which I believe was caused by proximity to Cell Phone Towers. Be careful if you try anything like what you mention above.

Beyond that, I am not familiar with the AquaKat product, so I can't comment on it.

Peter

Jetijs
09-29-2007, 10:46 AM
I can tell you that I did recently build an Orgone Accumulator and had to disassemble it because it collected a great deal of negative quality energy, which I believe was caused by proximity to Cell Phone Towers. Be careful if you try anything like what you mention above.

Peter
Peter, did you use quartz crystals in your orgone accumulator? It is said, that quartz crystal is like an orgone diode, it turns bad orgone into good orgone. I have made some so called holy hand grenades (HHG) with a crystal inside and did not notice any negative effects whatsoever. But the water near an HHG freezes with "spikes" in it, also I made a test which showed, that plants are growing faster if an orgone accumulator like HHG is placed near them. Here's some info:
How to Make Orgonite (http://www.orgonite.info/how-to-make-orgonite.html)
It's basically some epoxy resin, some iron fillings an d a crystal mixed together. Reminds me of that iron filling cylinder that you used in your electric motor video to fold the magnetic field :)
Also I have made an clourbuster, like in the site above. I must say, that I get some good results with it. It's not very powerful, but theres definitely something interesting happening around that cloudbuster :)
Thanks,
Gatis

amigo
09-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Peter,

Do you remember from the days when you were making CS with RE if external factors influence the quality of CS.

I have read elsewhere that Moon phases apparently have some sort of effect and found it silly at first. But just this month I have made several batches days apart just to find out that they all appear different (at least when a laser is shined looking for the Tindall effect) even though I have used the same setup and time of brewing.

The batch I made in the 1st quarter of the Moon (New Moon) had a clear almost invisible Tindall after day or so. And yet when conductivity is measured (I know you don't like that part :D ) it showed higher PPM than for example the one I made just few days ago which exhibits a visible Tindall effect, though no significant glitter of any large particles in either of the batches.

I really do not know what else to contribute this to, because I follow the same procedure for brewing and cleaning my glassware. I use the same electrode setup (although I switch the polarity on each brew to maintain equal depletion of Silver) and the same RE solid-state oscillator from the FEG book.

ecc
10-01-2007, 10:28 AM
To Peter:

>I can tell you that I did recently build an Orgone Accumulator and had to disassemble it because it collected a great deal of negative quality energy, which I believe was caused by proximity to Cell Phone Towers. Be careful if you try anything like what you mention above.<

Thank you, Peter. That really seems to be an important point to consider. We may not know what else beside silver could go into the preparation.

As you seem to be interested in matters orgone : A Russian company has developed a modern kind of orgone blanket which I find quite beneficial.
Enclosed in a woolen cover are plastic films coated with metallic layers which are said to shield from radiations, at the same time reflecting back the natural body emanations. That - in my opinion - may also give an informational feedback to the body which -analogue to urine therapy - may provide the body with energetic information for self regulation.

วภฮ ฮสม "ะศาฬ" (http://www.scenar.com.ru/production/olm/index_e.htm)

To Amigo:

There is an Borderlands article : Lunar Influence on the Electrochemical Production of Colloidal Silver

Lunar Influence on the Production of Electrochemical Colloidal Silver (http://www.borderlands.com/archives/arch/lunar.htm)

which you might find helpful.

Cheers

Eckhard

amigo
10-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Eckhard,

thanks for the link, I should really spend some serious time on the Borderlands website.

So how about those blankets in the North America, has anyone picked up the distribution or are we falling behind, as always, in the alternative field?

I tend to agree with Tom Bearden about the vast amount of information that was gathered by Russian scientists in the past 50 years that's totally out of our reach because of the language barrier - no one has translated it yet...

ecc
10-02-2007, 05:23 AM
Hi Amigo,

Some more infos about the Russian blanket from the Australian site of Enlightened Therapies:

Orgone Energy Blanket (http://www.enar.com.au/blanket.html)

A Canadian copy of the Russian blanket in I believe good quality is available from :

Solaris Blanket - MediSCEN (http://www.dririna.info/product.php?ID=3)

Check out also their Scenar devices - an very effective and fast technology (my experience in treating others and myself) - also from Russia. These biofeedback controlled devices stimulate the body's anti pain, fast healing and adaptation responses for a wide range of conditions, even chronic.
The technology was first developed for the Russian space program to allow effective treatments without drugs. Almost a miracle machine.

Sorry to be a bit off topic from The CS.

Cheers

Eckhard

amigo
10-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Thanks again for the links.

Have you used any of these yourself?

I see this Canadian seller is not too far (an hours drive), I just wonder what kind of a "doctor" is Dr. Irina, no info on the site about her?

There's way too many New Age "doctors" that sell snake oil (not saying this is one of them, but it could be) but I'm always skeptical about them after seeing many who's products do not accomplish much except empty the pockets of unsuspecting (and desperate) people.

I have a feeling that Scenar is another square wave generator with skin resistance feedback...

ecc
10-03-2007, 01:34 AM
To Amigo

Yes, I have used two models of the AccuScen, 3 models of the OKB Ritm original Scenar and the Enar from the Australian company. Even the most basic of those tried give good results, kind of an emergency doctor
in your pocket, I have been treating : pains, sprains, spider bites, torn ligaments, chest infections etc, etc. . The devices encourage the body through their adaptive biofeedback signal to mobilise its own healing reserves and body chemicals, often shortening healing or recovery times considerably. Your own body knows best.
If you are interested do some research on the net perhaps start with the links already supplied and explore those sites. From what I have heard, Dr Irina is a medical doctor of Russian descent who has specialised in this kind of energetic modalities and who has an good reputation in the international Scenar therapist community.

ecc
10-03-2007, 01:47 AM
An afterthought concerning the shape of electrical signal put out by the Scenar devices - a very short and steep pulse.
Could the body have a capacitive function for the high voltage signal and have a build up and inrush of radiant energy in the tissue? I never thought of that before, but it is quite possible. Certainly the effects are not like those of ordinairy TENS or other electro therapeutic devices I have come across.

amigo
10-04-2007, 12:11 AM
I feel that entire inter-body communication is scalar based, that's why we do not readily detect any signals with standard equipment, and whatever is detected is very faint as well.

Apparently there's a minimum signal strength required to penetrate the skin first, in order to cause some effect in the blood stream.
Also, I always thought that square waves looked rather strange and unnatural yet most of these kinds of devices use them in some form. Only upon closer look one starts to realize that these square waves are actually short duration fast rise and drop pulses.

I'm puzzled about the use of biofeedback in Scenar devices. Are they using skin resistance as a parameter?
The skin resistance is a localized manifestation that depends on various factors and so skin is not equally resistant across the entire surface of the body. Not sure what tuning the Scenar based on skin resistance will do, unless it is used to adjust the signal for best penetration but then I am not aware of which principles this is done or what does it depend upon.
Did they come up with that through experimentation and clinical testing or is it just an assumption or a raw measurement of some sort that lead them to it. :)

Though it sounds as if these items are worth exploring since you had good personal experiences with them. I'm just always interested in what makes these things "tick" and why they do what they do.

ecc
10-04-2007, 07:53 AM
The technology was developed by a team of engineers and doctors about 30 years ago for the Russian space program.

>The SCENAR (Self Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulator) is a hand held, electro-stimulation therapeutic medical device. SCENAR therapy is unique because it interactively locates, measures and prompts problem areas in the body (asymmetries) through the skin to HELP RELIEVE PAIN AND RESTORE FUNCTION. <
The feedback measures skin resistance in the electrode area and then dynamically adapts the signal to the body response along preset parameters like frequency, duty cycle etc. It is possible to find the most effective area for treatment by measurement shown on a display ( professional models) and or by scanning the skin of the patient with the device and observation to find areas of stickyness or other assymetries. These are the areas to be treated, so the skill of the therapist in finding assymetries can influence tratment results.

This should be really enough info now, as you can easily find out more from the links already supplied or by googling it or perhaps even by booking a session with a Scenar therapist.

Cheers

adam ant
10-04-2007, 04:07 PM
im going to start an Orgonne thread, for accumulators, generators and other such devices.

evengravy
04-10-2009, 01:29 PM
hi,
i know this thread is quite old but i have been reading it with great interest. i have a few questions for peter:

i know you are unable to post scematics and circuit diagrams as you stated earlier but i have bought the book you mentioned and followed your other instruction for modifying the solid state oscillator for colloid generation, can i post my ciruit diagram for your feedback before i go into building it, or alternatively can in send a PM to you with the image attached, i am quite new to all this and would really appreciate any comments and/or corrections.

i am mainly confused about the rectification: does the diode which forms one of the colloidal generator outputs connect to the transistor collector, (which i have also connected to the secondary winding of the coil/transformer) or does this diode connect to the emmiter of the transistor?

Also what are the windings for the bifilar coil?
are they equal windings 900 turns of differing guage magnet wire eg. 20 awg/21swg and 23 awg/24 swg

or does the trigger winding have a lower amount of turns than the power winding?

sorry for the really long post guys thanks in advance:wall:

amigo
04-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Hi evengravy,

Welcome aboard !

The diode connects (leads off) the Collector of the transistor.

Bi-filar windings are identical - the coil is wound simultaneously with the two different wire gauges. AWG 20 is probably an overkill for this application and you could perhaps use AWG 23/24 instead, while the trigger can be AWG 26.

900 turns is also a lot and you could get away with half of that as well. Experiment and see what works the best for you. :)

sucahyo
04-11-2009, 04:49 AM
I have read elsewhere that Moon phases apparently have some sort of effect and found it silly at first. But just this month I have made several batches days apart just to find out that they all appear different (at least when a laser is shined looking for the Tindall effect) even though I have used the same setup and time of brewing.Maybe this is related with the density of water? Like Scahuberger family log fumes can transport the greatest amount of log at nigh during full moon at about 4 o'clock where the temperature is closest to optimal 4 degree celcius.

I think the temperature of water during the process should be monitored too, which 4 degree celcius as the target.

Also see my post at water healing about relation of generation of gold/silver emulsion to temperature gradient. I think Viktor Schauberger suggest to lower the temperature during colloid generation, maybe by pouring the fresh silver particle water into a vortex funnel, or by doing electrolysis inside it.

Mad Scientist
04-12-2009, 05:27 AM
If you are looking to make CS here is an article from a forum long ago and far away.
Unfortunately I lost the authors name so I cannot give him credit, but it is a simple and cheep method, yet it appears to work quite well.

• 1. Buy a 6 volt DC transformer for about 5 clams. Better yet, pick up one at a flea market for .50. The current doesn't matter as this method uses less than one ma.
• 2. Clip the connector off the end of the wire.
• 3. Get two alligator clips from Radio Shack for a buck.
• 4. Carefully separate the two wires. Strip the insulation off for about 1 inch.
• 5. Connect each lead to the clip.
• 6. You need two electrodes. Don't waste $15.00 for 1/4 oz. pieces of silver wire. (which is what I did.) Go to a any coin store and buy two Canadian Maple Leafs for about $6.50 ea. Each has 1.2 oz. of .9999 pure silver, enough to make more CS than you will ever use.
• 7. Buy a gallon of distilled water for about .70.
• 8. Buy a tiny fish tank bubbler machine for about 8 bucks. They will have the neoprene tubing as well. You will need about two feet.
• 9. Be sure the coin is squeaky clean. Clamp them to opposite sides of an 8 oz. glass of distilled water.
• 10. Place the tubing to the bottom of the glass.
• 11. Fill the glass with distilled water ONLY up to the bottom of the clips. One does not want the metal, from the clips, in contact with the water. (right , a definite no no.) only the coins.
• 12. Plug in the little transformer and oxygenation machine.
• 13. Run for about five hours.
• 14. Carefully remove the coins. There will be residue on them and you don't want that in the solution. For even more purity, use the neoprene tubing and siphon the solution into a clean glass/or plastic container. (In these parts a siphon hose is referred to as an "Arkansas credit card".)
• 15. Keep the CS out of sunlight in an air tight bottle.
• 16. Clean the coins thoroughly preparing for the next batch.

Now you have high quality CS in about 5 PPM. Some scoundrels claim their CS is 100-800 PPM. This is rubbish. At such concentrations the particles would agglomerate forming much larger particles. Basic chemistry.

Last night I spoke with Frank Key, the scientist who owns the laboratory. He observed, "You have stumbled on to a fine way to make CS." He did state that the potency would diminish over time and suggested that one make a new batch every fortnight. Considering that costs you nothing it makes sense.

He said the secret was the low voltage and the fish pump. I thought it was due to more oxygen in the water. He stated it was because of the introduction of carbon dioxide, explaining in chemical terms which were over my head. The fish pump is 100% vital to the process.

broli
04-12-2009, 12:09 PM
If you are looking to make CS here is an article from a forum long ago and far away.
Unfortunately I lost the authors name so I cannot give him credit, but it is a simple and cheep method, yet it appears to work quite well.

I know that source;

How to Make a Do It Yourself Colloidal Silver Generator that Creates Small Particles. (http://chetday.com/colloidalsilvergenerator.htm)

I've used the same instructions to make mine. The secret ingredient is the oxygen. I don't know whether it's the actual oxygen or the disturbance it causes in the water always keeping things moving. This calls for a nice experiment if you live in the states and can send samples to those colloidal silver labs.

So far on the internet the best and most effective product I believe is MesoSilver. But they are keeping their manufacturing process under wraps.

evengravy
04-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Amigo,

thanks for your response this clears it up a little, am i able to either my circuit diagram here or pm it to you, im pretty sure i have it right but i would appreciate if you would check it for me if you wouldn't mind.

evengravy
04-12-2009, 12:35 PM
I know that source;

How to Make a Do It Yourself Colloidal Silver Generator that Creates Small Particles. (http://chetday.com/colloidalsilvergenerator.htm)

I've used the same instructions to make mine. The secret ingredient is the oxygen. I don't know whether it's the actual oxygen or the disturbance it causes in the water always keeping things moving. This calls for a nice experiment if you live in the states and can send samples to those colloidal silver labs.

So far on the internet the best and most effective product I believe is MesoSilver. But they are keeping their manufacturing process under wraps.

i have spent quite some time looking through various professional system patents for creating small particle colloidal silver and i have found that most, if not all, use oxygenation as an agitation method to create smaller colloidal particles as you say, i am a little concerned however about the possible contamination of applying unfiltered air in this way, so i am toying with the idea of employing some sterile air filtering in line with the air supply.

incedently i believe mesosilver is primarily "naked" Ag silver particles rather than mostly ionic silver that exists in other electro colloidal preparations. i am unsure of their particular technology also but i suspect that this company employs chemical reduction processes such as: Ag2+ reduction by citrate ions, rather than electro methods, but who knows for sure?

Sephiroth
04-12-2009, 12:38 PM
I might give this a go... I have a high frequency (around 27khz at 200ma when charging a battery) solid state oscillator not doing anything at the moment :rofl:

I need to do more reading into it, but would reverse osmosis water be ok to use?

lighty
04-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Air bubbles are introduced as a mean to stir fluid in order to allow for longer production time before aglomeration occurs. It has nothing to do with oxygen or any chemical reaction whatsoever. One can use any mechanical or magnetic stirrer. It's much easier than fussing with air bubbles and possibly introducing dirt (especially if you plan to introduce ionic silver on to the open wounds).

Also, I think there was already a thread where much more details were given. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3068-radiant-spike-colloidal-silver.html

amigo
04-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Yes, the thread lighty linked to has some good advice (and incidentally from him) :)

Don't miss sucahyo's post above, as I feel that creating vortex motion during the colloidal process will give additional benefits.

amigo
04-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Mad Scientist,

Try your CS method after the new moon
during the day when the sun is past zenith
(past straight up) and the moon is crescent
approaching the "Z" (near straight up).
You can see that its a triangle between
your electrolytic cell, the sun and moon.

sounds crazy? try it... (about 12-18 days from now)

Dave

Can you please elaborate on what exactly happens during this time period and how it differs from others?

sucahyo
04-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Can you please elaborate on what exactly happens during this time period and how it differs from others?Looks like the inverse of 4 o'clock at the morning at full moon night. Max density at hottest temperature?

evengravy
04-14-2009, 02:15 PM
I might give this a go... I have a high frequency (around 27khz at 200ma when charging a battery) solid state oscillator not doing anything at the moment :rofl:

I need to do more reading into it, but would reverse osmosis water be ok to use?

i wouldn't use reverse osmosis water personally it simply isn't pure enough and you risk producing silver chlorides instead of ionic silver, stick to distilled water

broli
04-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Oke I was thinking for my next batch to ditch the oxygen bubbler as indeed the air is not the cleanest around here.

I started looking in magnet stirrers and it looks quite cool. But why are these so expensive? A bubbler is made out of much more complex parts including a motor which is the only thing these stirrers are made of. Yet I bought it for 1/5 times the price these stirrers go for.

Anyone know a place these go cheaply besides building them yourself wich shouldn't even be that difficult.

Edit: I just found a really cheap solution...

Shroomery - Do it yourself magnetic stirrers (http://www.shroomery.org/68/Do-it-yourself-magnetic-stirrers)

I think with the recent outbreak of swine flu people should get their colloidal silver production up a bit.

amigo
04-25-2009, 06:36 PM
broli,

I made mine from a broken 5.25" floppy drive, cost me couple of bucks for the drive and the magnets I mounted on the rotating cylinder, while I had other parts already handy (voltage stabilizers - 78xx).

Though I'd like to have controllable RPM as 300RPM is not fast enough for my taste...I want vigorous stirring, damnit. :)

I also ordered a home distiller unit (steam), in hope that it will produce better than 0.5ppm DW that I can buy in the stores.

broli
04-25-2009, 06:40 PM
300 RPM is quiet low knowing that some of these fans run at 3,000 RPM. If someone wants to go all out on cosmetics this is another I recommend...

Red Kettle Brew Blog: Stir Plate Parts and Pics (http://redkettlebrew.blogspot.com/2008/02/stir-plate-parts-and-pics.html)

I lack the handy skills and local hardware stores so a pc fan with a speed knob and some neo magnets should do the job.

amigo
04-25-2009, 06:45 PM
Back when I built mine, people I read were saying that it needs slow stirring or something, so that's why the floppy drive. :)

I'll try the fan contraption as well, does offer more control over the speed.

DrStiffler
04-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Back when I built mine, people I read were saying that it needs slow stirring or something, so that's why the floppy drive. :)

I'll try the fan contraption as well, does offer more control over the speed.
@amigo
A bit of humor please; Have you seen the 'Blue Man Group'? or the man with steam coming from his ears and other orifices when in a multi-spectral RF intense area.

I have a good library and much documentation on the utilization and effectiveness of this type of silver, yet for individual production the dangers are very real. Take your mothers sterling (marked and stamped) must be quality right, wrong. Greed and whatever may join the mix. This is playing dice with metal toxicity.

broli
04-25-2009, 10:10 PM
@amigo
A bit of humor please; Have you seen the 'Blue Man Group'? or the man with steam coming from his ears and other orifices when in a multi-spectral RF intense area.

I have a good library and much documentation on the utilization and effectiveness of this type of silver, yet for individual production the dangers are very real. Take your mothers sterling (marked and stamped) must be quality right, wrong. Greed and whatever may join the mix. This is playing dice with metal toxicity.

There are always people who do stupid things. If you respect the dosage, use pure and distilled water with some 0.9999 graded silver then there is no harm. Of course if you are skeptical that's what you will look for, excuses to keep you away from it.

This water stirring has a bigger advantage than making some high quality silver. That is it doubles as a water vitalizer.

noises
04-26-2009, 04:02 AM
I've been given some information on CS, and would encourage anyone who's already making CS generators to look into these ideas themselves and see how much quicker they can get a result.

First, use four silver rods. two annodes and two cathodes, the extra rods added in series, arrayed at the base in a square, and bend free end of the rods toward each other a little. Use a DC current of 4.4 volts, 440mA. watch what happens, when you see the first indication of a reaction, in the water, lift the generator and use the rods to stir the water to the left (counterclockwise) four times before letting the generator rest back on the top of the glass.

Don't expect me to argue about it, just try it if you like and see what happens.

Oh and as always, with any water you intend to drink, bottle it, thank it profoundly, express love and grattitude for it's sustenance, pass it through a phase transition (freeze and thaw,) and thank the thawed water, then use it to make silver water. Don't ask me why, just google the words Emoto and water.

amigo
04-26-2009, 07:20 PM
@amigo

Hi Doc,

I have never seen the Blue Man Group perform, but I do know of them. :)

My silver wire is 99.99% pure and came with a Certificate of Analysis:

http://www.atlasnova.com/assy.pdf

I would never use Sterling Silver as it is only 95% pure and thus not of sufficient quality.

amigo
04-26-2009, 07:22 PM
First, use four silver rods. two annodes and two cathodes, the extra rods added in series, arrayed at the base in a square, and bend free end of the rods toward each other a little. Use a DC current of 4.4 volts, 440mA. watch what happens, when you see the first indication of a reaction, in the water, lift the generator and use the rods to stir the water to the left (counterclockwise) four times before letting the generator rest back on the top of the glass.

Don't expect me to argue about it, just try it if you like and see what happens.

Could you please provide us with a drawing including dimensions/lengths of wire used and the wiring diagram?

Thanks.

noises
04-28-2009, 04:44 AM
Could you please provide us with a drawing including dimensions/lengths of wire used and the wiring diagram?

Thanks.

anyone who's already making CS generators

If you're already making CS generators you don't need circut diagrams or others insignificant specs, adjusting the current and the idea of having two positive and two negative rods instead of one of each shouldn't require any further instructions to experiment with.

CosmicFarmer
04-28-2009, 05:19 AM
My design has been a glass jar with 2 holes in the metal top. I take a circular circuit board from a CFL I modified, and use that to hook up 3 9volt battery terminals and a grain of wheat 27v light down through the hole to my silver wires in clips. then, HOT GLUE! Original design had a switch but I thought that wasn't neccicary.

Before I bought distilled water I would take tap water that was filtered... but I would feel 'under the influence' after drinking tap water, no matter what I did to it. After I started to use the store distilled water, I noticed the water was much clearer after I was done and had no taste to it.

Do you think colloidial silver can help against viruses?

amigo
04-29-2009, 01:47 AM
If you're already making CS generators you don't need circut diagrams or others insignificant specs, adjusting the current and the idea of having two positive and two negative rods instead of one of each shouldn't require any further instructions to experiment with.

I am not excluding any details, no matter how simplistic of a design.

Geometry could be an issue, specific arrangement of electrodes, their length, wire size, who knows. I hope you understand what I'm talking about...

Are the identical electrode poles next to each other or across (in X)?

amigo
04-29-2009, 01:55 AM
My design has been a glass jar with 2 holes in the metal top. I take a circular circuit board from a CFL I modified, and use that to hook up 3 9volt battery terminals and a grain of wheat 27v light down through the hole to my silver wires in clips. then, HOT GLUE! Original design had a switch but I thought that wasn't neccicary.

Before I bought distilled water I would take tap water that was filtered... but I would feel 'under the influence' after drinking tap water, no matter what I did to it. After I started to use the store distilled water, I noticed the water was much clearer after I was done and had no taste to it.

Do you think colloidial silver can help against viruses?

Eek, I'm glad you stopped using tap water as you were most likely making Silver salts with it. You'd really join the Blue Man Group in couple of years. :)

My CS has a somewhat metallic taste to it, even though it is clear and Tyndall effect is very faint.

I do think CS does affect both bacteria and viri, but that's my personal opinion.

broli
05-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Oke today I finally made 3 liters of colloidal silver with my new home made magnetic stir which makes a nice vortex. I stopped after the laser started showing up which was at about 3 hours of "cooking". The water is crystal clear and has no taste.

And wow this is the real deal. Immediately after ingesting it I had a bloated fuzzy feeling in my stomach. According to google this is a detox symptom.

amigo
05-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Oke today I finally made 3 liters of colloidal silver with my new home made magnetic stir which makes a nice vortex. I stopped after the laser started showing up which was at about 3 hours of "cooking". The water is crystal clear and has no taste.

And wow this is the real deal. Immediately after ingesting it I had a bloated fuzzy feeling in my stomach. According to google this is a detox symptom.

That's cool broli. :thumbsup:

Are you controlling the RPM of your fan/stirrer or do you just let it revolve at whatever speed it goes at when you hook the power to it?

broli
05-07-2009, 10:19 AM
I bought a 90mm Scythe BlueLed fan which comes with an rpm knob:

http://www.quietpc.com/files/images/products/sy-blue-120.jpg

I start low until the magnetic stir rod "sticks" and then increase rpms. Also used lots of hot glue :D.

Slovenia
08-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Wow Adam Ant!! This is good stuff.

actually, most of us are poor as can be. our ultimate motives are for the greater good of mankind. personal gain is not even on our mindset.

once our secondary machine is up and running, we wont need an external source of income, and all products for healing will be free. any other forms of products, technologies etc. will be only distributed discreetly, and with good reason. we wont even be patenting this stuff, because it is so far out there that current mainstream science would not even be able to reverse engineer our products.

they cant even explain why there is glass in certain ancient cathedrals that remain unbroken, and are original... even after hundreds of years. you can throw a rock at these windows and not be able to break them.
they dont realize that these are crystallized alumino-silicates, way beyond their grasp that the ancients knew more about science than they do.

- :D

Elianodi
05-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Hello Peter/Aron and to all the guys :

I am a new member here, a big fan of Peter after I read his book "magnet secrets".

I am interested to make colloidal Silver, copper and Gold, Platinum, Zinc and Magnesium in ionic form.

I read that Peter suggest the Bedini self oscillating circuit, which I have already built.
can I use this oscillator to make all the colloidal metal above, other then Silver

Thanks guys,
Elie