PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried to build a Perendev motor?

Jetijs
08-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Hi all :)
Have any on of you tried to build a Perendev permanent magnet motor? If you do not know what that is, search for it in youtube or in Main Page - PESWiki (http://www.peswiki.com)
I tried this out. At first I made the rotor with 20 square neo magnets N pole facing outwards aligned in angle specified in the patent. Here's some pictures:
http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-134-468295.jpg

http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-106-468301.jpg

Then I made the outer startor with 26 magnets that are out of phase with the rotor magnets:
http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-130-468291.jpg

http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-131-468292.jpg

Of course when I put them together on a shaft, the rotor did not turn. Then I realized that I should not made the startor out of aluminum, because it creates a drag. Also I did not use any shielding. I had not have the time to perfect this design. Here's a picture of what the magnetic field looks like if the magnets are properly shielded. This releases only one spin from the corner of the magnet and is supposed to not have any drag.

(sorry, picture is not available anymore)

And here's what the field looks like when viewed with a special viewing film:
http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-113-468308.jpg
The rotor then looks like this:
http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-110-468305.jpg

What do you think? Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jetijs

Aaron
08-25-2007, 06:21 AM
Interesting effect...makes like a unipole magnet effect.

The Halbach Array also can cancel the field almost totally on one side and boost it on the other.

adam ant
09-21-2007, 09:25 PM
i deleted this because of error.

Jetijs
09-21-2007, 09:35 PM
No Bryan,
I am sure, that the polarities are like those I indicated. The magnet is this very same:
1" x 1" x 1/2" Blocks :: Blocks :: Emovendo Magnets & Elements (http://www.emovendo.net/magnet/1-x-1-x-12-blocks.html)
I buy all my neodymium magnets there. You can also buy this viewing film there if you do not believe me. That 1x1x1/2 inch magnet is facing the 1/2" side up and the film is put above. This magnet is magnetized through thickness. If you dont believe me, I will make a short video tomorrow and upload it to youtube. Do you really think that I would spent money and time to build those discs if the magnet viewing film would show that field like you showed?
:thinking:

adam ant
09-21-2007, 10:59 PM
hmmm, that is really odd. i have some of that flux film myself, and when i test it on bar magnets it comes out the way i highlighted in your photo.

but then again, the magnets you linked are quite different from a normal bar magnet.

Jetijs
09-21-2007, 11:25 PM
I have tested this on many different magnets, bar magnets, cylinder magnets, no matter neos or ceramic ones, they all give the same result. :thinking:
I think I just make the video, where I will demonstrate this. First I will use a magnetic pole identifier to show where the poles are on the magnet, and then I will show how the field looks like with the film.
Are you sure about the pole location in your magnets?
:cheers:

adam ant
09-22-2007, 12:42 AM
:wall: OHHHH MAN!! :wall:

i am so sorry and i really feel stupid. i went and tested my flux film and i finally realized my error... i was looking at the light areas as the ATTRACTED material... how foolish of me. it is the iron (dark) material that is showing the flux. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

i really feel embarrased at such an oversight.

-bryan

Jetijs
09-22-2007, 04:15 AM
Don't be sorry :) It happens :grindaisy:
I will make the video nevertheless as it may be interesting for others who do not have such a viewing film.
Thank's,
Gatis

adam ant
09-22-2007, 04:39 AM
did you ever get your motor to spin?

Jetijs
09-22-2007, 05:07 AM
No, because I realized my mistake. After carefully going through the patent, I realized, that the magnet spacings on my disc are too close together an also the startor ring must not be made out of aluminum as it creates drag when the magnet passes by. Also at first I figured that aluminum is a good shielding material, because when you take two big aluminum blocks and put them close together and then let a strong magnet fall right between them, the magnet falls a lot slower. At first I thought that this is because aluminum reflects some of the magnetic field back to the magnet thus slowing the fall. But that was not true, the truth is that aluminum is not a shielding material at all. When the magnet passes by the aluminum, it induces eddycurrents in the surface of the aluminum. This creates a counter magnetic field, that slows the falling magnet down. Also in the patent, each magnet had its own shield made out of mumetal or steel. The shield casing was made so as to absorb all the magnet spins at the corners except one, like in this picture:
(sorry, the picture is not available anymore)
That one free spin has no counterfield, like an unipolar magnet.
o this is why I think my motor did not spin. I have already bought cylindrical magnets and made custom steel shielding for each magnet, but did not have the time to try them out :embarrassed:
Here you can see a video of the original Perendev motor:
YouTube - Free Energy? See Perendev Motor-Power Motor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa8EBXKDW4)
I read somewhere on peswiki, that Mr.Perendev already is making 75kW generators for commercial use based on this principe, but no one knows if this really works or not. There might be some truth in it afterall :)

adam ant
09-22-2007, 02:22 PM
im glad you brought this up, and i wanted to speculate on your design before, but without any of my own experimentation i didnt want to intrude.

if you look at the real Perendev motor,
the magnets are not facing each other exactly, they are slightly tilted/offset.
if you were to put a SLIGHT tilt on your magnets(or slightly shave an angle into them), i bet you would get the thrust you need.

also, he has his rotor inside of the stator, which would make the rotor fully saturated with the magnetic flux of the stator. you have the plates facing each other, and it seems like it would simply be like two Sumo-wrestlers pushing against each other... no movement.

you can even try this by holding two of those magnets close to each other. if you have them perfectly parallel, there is only a straight, outward push. but if you start to manipulate one of them, you will feel a thrust off to one side.

-bryan

Jetijs
09-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Bryan,
As you can see in the pictures above, the rotor has space for 20 magnets, all facing north pole outwards. But the startor piece has space for 13 magnets on each side. This difference of numbers is to provide that out of phase alignment you said. I'm sure that the problem with my design is the lack of shielding and magnets too close to each other so that their magnetic fields interact with each other. Instead I should use magnets with a correct form of shielding so that the whole magnetic field of a magnet is absorbed by the shield, leaving only one spin free. I will try this sometime, because I have all the parts needed, but now I am concentrating on Mr. Lindemann's attraction motor :)
:dance:

adam ant
09-23-2007, 12:52 AM
ok then, please keep us informed of your progress/success.

theremart
06-13-2008, 11:32 PM
:wall: OHHHH MAN!! :wall:

i am so sorry and i really feel stupid. i went and tested my flux film and i finally realized my error... i was looking at the light areas as the ATTRACTED material... how foolish of me. it is the iron (dark) material that is showing the flux. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

i really feel embarrased at such an oversight.

-bryan

AHHHHH I made the same mistake. Thanks makes MUCH more sense now. I can now see the magnet going to the center and the 4 spirals as mentioned by Johnson.

Window of mind now open ! :)

Jetijs
06-14-2008, 07:43 PM
This is for Gary :)

http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-390-magnets_012.jpg

This photo shows two 40x20x10mm ceramic magnets pressed together with the same poles.

http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-391-magnets_017.jpg

This photo shows the same magnets but now they are sticking together by themselves via NS poles.
And now just for fun look what these magnets show:
http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-392-magnets_019.jpg
http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-393-magnets_021.jpg
:grindaisy:

theremart
06-14-2008, 08:00 PM
I saw different details with the negative... Seems to have strong gauze by the corners of the poles...

It just hit me that we could be using the 'North pole' on the SSG because it is stronger than the south... The magnet does seem stronger darker on the one end. So that is why compasses point north a stronger pole....

vzon17
06-15-2008, 11:26 AM
im glad you brought this up, and i wanted to speculate on your design before, but without any of my own experimentation i didnt want to intrude.

if you look at the real Perendev motor,
the magnets are not facing each other exactly, they are slightly tilted/offset.
if you were to put a SLIGHT tilt on your magnets(or slightly shave an angle into them), i bet you would get the thrust you need.

also, he has his rotor inside of the stator, which would make the rotor fully saturated with the magnetic flux of the stator. you have the plates facing each other, and it seems like it would simply be like two Sumo-wrestlers pushing against each other... no movement.

you can even try this by holding two of those magnets close to each other. if you have them perfectly parallel, there is only a straight, outward push. but if you start to manipulate one of them, you will feel a thrust off to one side.

-bryan

His plates are not facing each other those are two halves tha get bolted together to for the rotor. you need to look more closely there and think a bit about what you are looking at.
V

magnetO
06-16-2008, 06:22 AM
Hello Jetijs,

do you have some flux film pics showing an air coil or iron core coil?

Do the flux lines in the middle of a coil make a bundle too?

Some comparison fotos coil / permanent magnet from the same shape?

Sorry for beeing that curious.

Thanks
magnetO

Tehnoman
07-11-2008, 08:31 AM
This is for Gary :)

http://www.emuprim.lv/bildez/thumbs/lrg-390-magnets_012.jpg

This photo shows two 40x20x10mm ceramic magnets pressed together with the same poles.
[..]

Interesting... Just one question - have you ever tried to view electro-magnet field (not permanent magnet) with this film? And/or field, that is around wire in witch current is flowing? :)

Joit
10-27-2008, 11:52 PM
@ Technoman
At this Link is a Picture of a Wire and the Magnetic field.
Wissen Magnetmotor.at (http://www.magnetmotor.at/wissen/hj/hj06-de.html)
I would be intrested, how the Field looks like at different Coils, like bifilar, single wired, or only in one Direction wounded.

And yes, its maybe not a good idea to bring Alu to Magnetic Fields.
I did make a Cd and did glue around it Magnets.
When i let them turn ( the Cd is on a Fan attached) and hold a Alu disc over it, it slows the Motor down to close still standing.
When it both turn at same Speed, i think it doesnt make a lot different,
because i had another Aludisk under the Cd glued.
But if one Part is standing, it slows it totally down.
Not sure, if the Alu-rotor at DC motors is an advantage, or disadvantage, that the Iron is enbedded at Alu.

monsterman
11-02-2008, 02:55 AM
what happened to the perendev engine? i seen the proto type 2 on utube. they show it spining but dont show the side where the shaft sticks out till after they show the motor slowing down. looks like a nice engine and is there any nwes on this south african inventors or the german company involved in it?

Joit
11-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Latest News i heared from it was, that he only wanna deal with the Carindustry, and not sell to Private Persons.

Even when you rent one, the Motor wont be ever yours.
But once 19500 and then rent is not less.
i guess, hes waiting for the Big Deal from the Industry,
that they can put the Plans into her Safes to surpress something once more.
And Shame at this Guy Mike Brady, what only got $-Eyes, like Dagobert Duck.

bart
11-30-2008, 04:56 PM
jetijs not to good with the computer thing ..i ll give it a whirrlll it is said that alumium eventually takes on magnetic properties not sure at the moment but the composites are the problem something in the mix ,. i too believe brady had or has something, there are/ angle allowances /shielding/ bearing[my problem]i ll try to get some help today to show some pics [might be some help] i started with this project then like ten more and nothing done for achievment but a silent screaming wife ha ha .......apparently brady sold a unit to an investor the investor took it to the lab the lab said they had two more previously from years before, they work to some degree how ever the mags exhaust themselves over time from being in a closed loop . where ever the truth lies i still believe there is somthing here and its possibly with john s circuit by giving a cancelation on a scheduale on the golden ratio effect. i would like to share my pile of efforts to what ever degree of help it may be.i started from this the idea of[probably not new] and hoping not to upset the greats but]here goes bedini /adams/lindemann i know i know i know not the same but shared on the same build ratios syncronized electronically and for the time manually there might be something there. i ll show that pic to, then you will probably start to understand my wife or i mean life. ha ha bart

helioc
12-08-2008, 10:23 PM

i do that...

but dont work :-( :-( :-(

Jetijs
12-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Great work helioc :notworthy: :thumbsup:
Did you shield the magnets? I mean did you put them in a iron cylinder or did you just put them in the plastic frame without any shielding at all? Also are those two big bolts on the stator made out of stainless steel of ordinary iron? If its iron, then that might affect the motor operation.

Doc
12-13-2008, 11:18 AM
From what I have understood about this motor is that the magentic shielding is imperative, in conjunction with the right angles and distances.
Steel seems to be the cheapest and best material fot htis purpose. Aluminium has a low magnetic attraction and does not act as a flux deflector.

I seems that when one gets all these components working in unison to the point of a working motor, the effect does not last past 20 minutes. For some reason the flux energy from the repulsion effect, dissipates over time requiring a constant change of permanent magnets. This could be the reason that we have not heard any more details about this motor.

So yes it works, but is not sustainable.

If this is all true then the next plausable step would be to design a stator that is pulsed from an electric field rather than a permanent magnet.

helioc
12-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Great work helioc :notworthy: :thumbsup:
Did you shield the magnets? I mean did you put them in a iron cylinder or did you just put them in the plastic frame without any shielding at all? Also are those two big bolts on the stator made out of stainless steel of ordinary iron? If its iron, then that might affect the motor operation.

I use the shield in the stator.... in iron,but in the rotor no.....teh rotor and the stator is in plastic, the others elements is on iron.

:-(

rickoff
12-16-2008, 03:02 AM
I can see that helioc installed shielding around the stator magnets, but the rotor magnets do not have shielding. Shielding plays a very important part in the Perendev PMM, and all of the magnets must be effectively shielded. In the photo (shown below) of the Perendev rotor stack, you can clearly see that the rotor magnets are shielded. If you look closely at the rotor being dropped onto the shaft, you will see crescent shaped undercuts to the left of each magnet, and these cuts have been made to receive additional shielding. The purpose of the crescent shielding is to lessen the repulsive effect of rotor magnets as they approach a stator magnet. In the working video of the Perendev PMM, the crescent shielding had not yet been installed. Even though the device ran quite well, it would probably do even better with the crescents in place.
http://q6k2yq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pfl39aNlsbXhptIPltBpfOwRjeI_jIrJaxspAuglZMvnBlXk 9EgYUDkChddSCBPzXgGh1w7giH0iKAKNZ0ryZDQ/perendev_rotor_stack.jpg

The rotor magnet offset as used by helioc would appear to be insufficient, and this is another reason why his build is not working. The correct offset, from one rotor to the next, is 1/2 the magnet width, and so the total offset between the 1st and 3rd rotors is a full magnet width. In the photo below, a flat board experiment clearly shows the proper relationship of the rotor and stator magnets to achieve forward propulsion. It should be noted that the upper board is the "rotor" and the lower board is the "stator" in this example. The boards have graph paper glued to their faces, and you can clearly see the magnet installation layout. Ideally, the magnet width equals two graph cell widths, and the spacing between each magnet equals one cell width. This is true for both the rotor and stator. With a curved rotor and stator, if you are looking at the stator from above then its bore spacings will obviously appear wider apart than those of the rotor, but the radial spacings should be the same angle apart for both rotor and stator. It is hard to determine if that is the case in helioc's build, but it is an important factor. I have drawn colored lines across the board to represent alignment of the stator magnets to the rotor magnets. The stator magnets are represented by the yellow circles. The area between the blue lines, and the area between the green lines, depict the current alignment of stator magnets. You can see that the stator magnets are directly aligned with the bottom rotor magnet. The area between the pink lines shows how the relationship changes when the stator magnet alignment is directly in line with the middle rotor magnet. The area between the pink and green line shows the stator in direct alignment with the top rotor magnet. In any one of these three positions, you can see that we have two rotor magnets that are either half on or half off alignment with the stator magnets, and that these are in equilibrium. If that's all we had, then there would be no motion, but the third magnet is in direct repulsion. Due to the angle that the magnets are placed, this direct repulsion results in a forward motion of the board (to the right), and this is true at any one of the 3 possible alignment positions.
http://q6k2yq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pRm4A9QbWmR7QNHwH7y-yBPOa0_fx7Q_4NZANzLRu11UQoUODCGcg6wrzEOG0wun2o4KqK cdof0pcrzFiUTC80g/Mag%20board.jpg

To see the "rotor" board in motion, view this video clip:
wayne2 mag board test.avi - Windows Live (http://cid-a4a1d6e4bb17a7e3.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/PMM/wayne2%20mag%20board%20test.avi)

Sorry, helioc, I do not know the Portuguese language, but if you have trouble understanding my explanations, you may be able to translate what I have said by using either the Google or Babelfish language translators. I hope this helps you to get your PMM going. It looks like you have spent considerable time putting it together, and much of what you have done is correct. As jetijs mentions, be sure to use non-magnetic stainless steel for any bolts or other metal parts, and also for your through shaft.

Best regards,

Rick :)

helioc
12-18-2008, 09:37 PM
"The correct offset, from one rotor to the next, is 1/2 the magnet width, and so the total offset between the 1st and 3rd rotors is a full magnet width."

I do that ... :-(

what you suggest?

Help me :-)

What The Flux
12-18-2008, 11:30 PM
@Jetijs,

Pardon me for stepping in here a little bit late. I have just joined this great forum after reading it for months.

I have not built a Perendev motor, but I have build a rotor and stator setup to try to verify the concepts before I poured lots of $$ into a full motor. I have tried to watch every video of the motor and read all the documentation supporting it. As a matter of fact, this was the idea that got me started researching OU phenomenon.

I found lots of videos, but very little scientific study on the concept, with the exception of Tom Bearden who actually tried to explain the physics. In his paper "Permanent Magnetic Motors", he showed some hand drawn charts which explained the concept. So I set out to duplicate and verify it. He showed these diagrams to explain what happens when you angle and shield a cylinder magnet on a rotor:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/bflobob/tech/BeardenImage1.jpg http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/bflobob/tech/BeardenImage2.jpg

However this is not the exact result I found experimentally.
I had cut (with great toil) some cylindrical neo magnets at an angle, and cut crescent shields from steel, and mounted them at opposing angles on the rotor and stator. The whole principal is to minimize the magnetic opposition as the magnets approach, and then let the strong force kick in after they hit top dead center.

What I found when I did this, was that there was much less opposition as the magnets approached each other, but just before center, there was a HUGE opposing force, much greater than without the shields. I believe there should be a large peak on that graph before center, and the right side of the graph will also be deformed. I think science will back me up when I say that shields do not eliminate magnetic force, but they REDIRECT it. I wish a had a sexy dynomometer setup where I could plot the forces over distance, but I don't.

And since I tried this I have been searching forums and experimenters' sites to find anyone who has shown experimentally that shielding gives you a NET force in one direction over the entire path of travel. I WANT to find this info so I can continue working on this, but so far, I have not. This and the fact that there has been a 3 year silence from the manufacturers leads me to believe that my instincts were right. You can rearrange the flux lines as much as you want, but when you integrate over the entire path (in whatever dimension you would like), your net is zero.

But keep in mind I'm usually wrong.

rickoff
12-19-2008, 05:19 AM
I do that ... :-(

what you suggest?

Help me :-)

Yes, I will help you, but let's take care of your problems one step at a time. Here's a photo of your rotors. I have drawn a line in yellow across the 3 rotors that is parallel to the center shaft axis. Currently, as you can see, you are offset only about 1/4 magnet diameter per rotor.
http://q6k2yq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1ptwa8LofgQAVid904FMb_oDHMC5NZEz1UNEwdT6AaEcg_f6O eCoBvqhqdMCYsTY7UV7YSmVhvEXvitjY03C0iKw/helioc%20rotor%20mag%20offsets.jpg

To correctly offset the rotor magnets, you must rotate the center and right rotors upwards so that the blue lines align with the yellow line. Then you will be offset 1/2 magnet diameter per rotor.

But before you do this, you must remove all the rotor magnets, install shielding around each magnet, and rebore the rotors to accommodate the larger magnet/shielding assemblies. And before you install the magnets in the rotors, let me know and I will explain how to obtain the best magnetic balance. Each of these steps is very important if you want the PMM to work well.

Doc
12-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi Jetjis

If you're interested in runnng a few experiemtns, i can take the data and design a flux field graphic so one can analyze the field interference.
Let me know

helioc
01-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Yes, I will help you, but let's take care of your problems one step at a time. Here's a photo of your rotors. I have drawn a line in yellow across the 3 rotors that is parallel to the center shaft axis. Currently, as you can see, you are offset only about 1/4 magnet diameter per rotor.
http://q6k2yq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1ptwa8LofgQAVid904FMb_oDHMC5NZEz1UNEwdT6AaEcg_f6O eCoBvqhqdMCYsTY7UV7YSmVhvEXvitjY03C0iKw/helioc%20rotor%20mag%20offsets.jpg

To correctly offset the rotor magnets, you must rotate the center and right rotors upwards so that the blue lines align with the yellow line. Then you will be offset 1/2 magnet diameter per rotor.

But before you do this, you must remove all the rotor magnets, install shielding around each magnet, and rebore the rotors to accommodate the larger magnet/shielding assemblies. And before you install the magnets in the rotors, let me know and I will explain how to obtain the best magnetic balance. Each of these steps is very important if you want the PMM to work well.

i will install the shield in the rotor magnets... but i need rebuilding a new rotor :-( the shields need more space.... i will do a new rotor with 20 magnets

peper10
02-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi guys!!
I just stumble on something verry interesting..YouTube - MMD 09 trials 0001 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkb3TBlMKE)
Hope you enjoy this..:thumbsup:

Alain D

What The Flux
02-16-2009, 02:07 AM
Hi guys!!
I just stumble on something verry interesting..YouTube - MMD 09 trials 0001 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkb3TBlMKE)
Hope you enjoy this..:thumbsup:

Alain D

It would be much more interesting if it showed sustained movement without a human hand on it.
I love magnets, but have become an avowed skeptic of a purely magnetic system showing OU. But good luck to the author of that video. I hope I'm wrong.

peper10
02-16-2009, 04:17 AM
I just want to point out that some of us are more ACTIVE THAN PASSIVE...
Everybody admire Jetijs for his work,still,there are some to critisim his work..
As my father used to say(If you dont like,dont buy it):v-peace:

jointbk
06-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Totaly agree,:thumbsup:

here is a construction plan for de perendev generator.
look at it!! It's very intresting!!

Inventor opens his magnet motor design . . . NOT (http://pesn.com/2006/02/10/9600233_Calloway_Magnet_Motor_Open_Source/)

There is no shielding needed !!!:fingerdance:

Michael John Nunnerley
06-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Totaly agree,:thumbsup:

here is a construction plan for de perendev generator.
look at it!! It's very intresting!!

Inventor opens his magnet motor design . . . NOT (http://pesn.com/2006/02/10/9600233_Calloway_Magnet_Motor_Open_Source/)

There is no shielding needed !!!:fingerdance:

The explination of how a pmm works is correct, as I have seen from my experiments. The two main keys are that the rotor mags are set as a north up and south down, the stator mags are north south to the sides and the secound key is a three phase set up of rotors and stators to smooth out the bumps so to speak, but it will run with only one stator/rotor set up if sufficient fly wheel weight is used. I am building a motor at the moment using this system, all be it will not look like the perendev, but the principle is just the same. If you think hard about it the way that Rick in Ricks pipe dream, he is using the same principle of a north rotor and a sideways north/south stator which he will move, this I think is a waste of energy, the stator does not need to move.

Mike

subnear4
08-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Im Nelson new in forum and want to know If somebody here have positives results on the perendev replica, Im trying now and also Im thinking on buy one or have for 5 years like company says in the next link, well if someone can help me Thanks in advance.

Products (http://www.perendev-power.com/productcatalog.htm)

Nelson

Joit
08-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi and :welcome: subnear4
I wouldnt buy one from the Company, seems the one what did left,
is Mike Brady, and what i ve heared, they only take the Money, and dont deliver the Motors.
You dont buy them anyway, you only can rent them.
Theyr Concept did breake apart, as one from the Company did leave,
and M. Brady seems dont have a Clue how this Thing works.
I think A. Sterling did make once a successful Replication,
and, someone told me once, he did too, but he said,
his Build had have very low Torque, so seems, nothing to make big Power.
Maybe someone else here have more Clue about the Motor.

subnear4
08-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Hi and :welcome: subnear4
I wouldnt buy one from the Company, seems the one what did left,
is Mike Brady, and what i ve heared, they only take the Money, and dont deliver the Motors.
You dont buy them anyway, you only can rent them.
Theyr Concept did breake apart, as one from the Company did leave,
and M. Brady seems dont have a Clue how this Thing works.
I think A. Sterling did make once a successful Replication,
and, someone told me once, he did too, but he said,
his Build had have very low Torque, so seems, nothing to make big Power.
Maybe someone else here have more Clue about the Motor.

Thanks Joit, I know about rent but really Im trying to find just one prototype that show overunity, I would pay for that.

subnear4
08-17-2009, 03:21 AM
anyone can build a magnet shield like this :
YouTube - Part 2: One Way Magnetic Shielding, The Holy Grail - The Secret Revealed - Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bE9TzetSA&feature=related)

aljhoa
08-02-2010, 10:27 PM
anyone can build a magnet shield like this :
YouTube - Part 2: One Way Magnetic Shielding, The Holy Grail - The Secret Revealed - Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bE9TzetSA&feature=related)

Working links:
YouTube - magnetic shielding 1 holy grail (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEI2yOV7QqU&feature=fvw)
YouTube - magnetic shielding holy grail part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MF6NxsK2rY&feature=related)
YouTube - materials for magnet shield (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0TYCL-4R4&feature=related)

YouTube - spezzone mgnetic shielded wheel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLPH-7Q7K8&feature=related)
YouTube - The Secret Behind James Roney Stators part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyJNPUhh7Kg&feature=related)

Another prototype with interesting arrangement and shape of the magnets:

YouTube - Magnetic Over Unity Motor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppp0xrvQDhE&feature=related)
YouTube - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall Magnetic motor Armageddon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4NDrPQ2rA&NR=1)
YouTube - Magnetic motor plans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du27hyuWGQk&feature=related)
YouTube - Magnetic over unity motor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbVhua8r4Pg&feature=related)
YouTube - Magnetic Over Unity Motor 2 rotor 2 stator (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5P1b-t7qps&NR=1)
http://golightly-marshall-magnetic-motor.yolasite.com/

Al

subnear4
08-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Working links:
YouTube - magnetic shielding 1 holy grail (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEI2yOV7QqU&feature=fvw)
YouTube - magnetic shielding holy grail part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MF6NxsK2rY&feature=related)
YouTube - materials for magnet shield (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0TYCL-4R4&feature=related)

YouTube - spezzone mgnetic shielded wheel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLPH-7Q7K8&feature=related)
YouTube - The Secret Behind James Roney Stators part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyJNPUhh7Kg&feature=related)

Another prototype with interesting arrangement and shape of the magnets:

YouTube - Magnetic Over Unity Motor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppp0xrvQDhE&feature=related)
YouTube - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall Magnetic motor Armageddon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4NDrPQ2rA&NR=1)
YouTube - Magnetic motor plans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du27hyuWGQk&feature=related)
YouTube - Magnetic over unity motor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbVhua8r4Pg&feature=related)
YouTube - Magnetic Over Unity Motor 2 rotor 2 stator (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5P1b-t7qps&NR=1)

Al

Thanks aljhoa for thats links

aljhoa
08-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Somehow I have missed the following segment.
Notice at 5:55min mark the counterclockwise rotation,
practically no resistance.
Also at 6:00, looking at the outside row of holes, rotor and stator magnets interaction is about 4 holes.

YouTube - Magnetic motor power demonstration 1 magnet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw4H7iF43ew&NR=1)

Al

fizr
08-20-2010, 02:30 PM
i'm sorry, i'm newbie in here

I've make a replication about perendev, but without shielding.

I use NdFeB with 6mm diameters and 3mm height

I think, with a small sized magnet, it is'nt need a shielding

but it does't work :wall: :wall:

but, maybe, movable stator can make this motor run, without shielding. but, how make this stator movable? I think we must use a spring or piston :thinking: :thinking:

this is my video about my motor
YouTube - Perendev Movable without Shielding (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqkeFmIkh6Y)

Slinky
09-01-2010, 01:46 AM
Hey aljhoa, the vid has been removed, can you post another link please?
:thumbsup:

aljhoa
09-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Hey aljhoa, the vid has been removed, can you post another link please?

Please contact the inventor and keep us informed.
Working links:

Al

mikes
06-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Soo.....has anyone made a working model of the motor, or is this a dead end project?

Jetijs
06-26-2011, 02:57 PM
IMHO it is a waste of money, magnets cost very much these days and the machining will also cost much and thae a long time. As far as I know, no one has replicated this with any success, even those who spent much time and money and followed the patent exactly failed. So I would not bother with this. There are many more promising projects to pursue.

mikes
06-26-2011, 05:54 PM
so i figured.....im interested in making a small desktop model to keep the cost down. Are there any specific plans or the documentation of the patent that i'm missing? Also...where to get those stator magnets, that are polarized on the sides and not on the top or bottom?

MonsieurM
07-02-2011, 01:18 PM
The principle of operation of the motor is a magnetic force in the mutual repulsion of magnets in the rotor from the stator magnets. This repulsion occurs at an angle, so there is reaction torque of the rotor. Torque of the rotor regulate change angle and the distance between the magnets. We are looking for partners, investors and associates to zaverscheniya research and development and joint development of mass production.

( )*-* (http://new-energy21.ru/opyityi/reaktivnyiy-magnitnyiy-dvigatel-alya-perendev.html)

video embedded in website

more vids to come... (russian translation :D )

�ЛЬТЕ*��ТИВ�ЫЕ *ЕШЕ�ИЯ - RU: М�Г�ИТ�ЫЙ ДВИГ�ТЕЛЬ СВОИМИ *УК�МИ (http://magnets-motor.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-post.html)

MAGNETIC ENGINE - RU, NEW VERSION

Working model of a magnetic motor MD-500-RU at
rotation of 500 rev / min.
Ivestny seduyuschie variations of magnetic motor (DM):
1. Magnetic motors, which works only by the forces of interaction of magnetic fields, without the control device (synchronization), ie no energy from an external source. Perendev, Wankel, etc.
2. Magnetic fueled engines due to the forces of interaction of magnetic fields , with the device control unit (CU), or synchronization, for which the external power supply.
The use of control devices can get the shaft MD increased the amount of power compared to MJ, above. This type of MD is easier to make and set the mode of maximum speed.
3. Manitnye engines using 1 and 2 options, such as MD Narry Paul Sprain, Minato, and others.
Layout edited version of a working magnetic motor (MD-RU)
with a control device (synchronization), which provides speeds up to 500 rev / min.
1. MD_RU engine specification: .
The number of magnets 8 , 600 gauss.
Electromagnet 1 pc.
radius R disk 0.08 m
Weight m drive0.75 to r.
Rotational Speed ​​500 rev / min.
Rps 8.333 rev / sec ..
Period disk rotation 0.12 sec. (60sek/500 / min = 0.12 sec.)
angular velocity of the disk w = 6.28 / .12 = 6.28 / (60/500) = 52.35 rad . / sec .
The linear velocity of the disk V = R * w = .08 * 52.35 = 4.188 m / sec.
2.Vychislenie main energy indicators MD.
Full disk moment of inertia:
J AMI = 0.5 * m to g * R 2 = 0.5 * 0.75 * (0.08) 2 = 0.0024 [ for g * m 2 ].
Keneticheskaya energy Wke on the motor shaft :
Wke = 0.5 * J AMI * ω 2 = 0.5 * 0.0024 * (52.35) 2 = 3.288 J / sec = 3.288 W * sec .
In the calculations used "Handbook of Physics", BM Jaworski and AA Dettlaff and TSB.
3. After receiving the evaluation result of the kinetic energy to drive the shaft (rotor) in
Watts ( 3.288 ), to calculate the energy efficiency of this type of MD ,
necessary to calculate the power consumption of the control device (synchronization). Consumed power control device (synchronization) in watts, reduced to 1 second:
for one second control unit consumes current to over 0.333 seconds, because for passage of a magnet electromagnet consumes within 0.005 seconds., magnets 8 , one second is 8.33 turnover, so the time consumed Ia current control device is the product of:
0.005 * 8 * 8.33 rev / sec = 0 , 333 sec.
-The power supply control 12 V.
-The current consumed by the device 0.13 A.
The time-current consumption for a second is equal to - 0.333 sec.
Therefore power Ruu , consumed by the device for a second, continuous rotation of the disc will be:
P y = U * A = 12 * 0.13 * 0.333 sec A . = 0.519 W * sec .
This is a ( 3 , 288 watts * sec) / ( 0.519 W * sec) = 6.33 times more energy consumed by the control unit.

i'd recommend you translate this page, very interesting info, it even talks about the Serbian inventor B. Milkovich's oscillator;and this "GENERATORS with excess energy (TORS TT) a NEW DIRECTION IN THE CREATION OF FREE ENERGY GENERATOR (The famous diagram of the device based on the invention of Edwin Gray')"

electric2u
11-23-2011, 06:34 PM
hi
i see a lot of video of these motor, but i have not seen one hooked up to a home yet. i would like to build own but can't find out how mush power they put out like 5AMP on 120volts.?

kostadin
02-28-2012, 04:36 PM

Hello, I am a new user in this foro.I want, please, someone to show me the exact picture of all sides of the magnets of the rotor and stator, also the number of magnets in the rotor and the stator,the distance betwean each one,what Gaus must have each one .How the magnets are oriented between itself.Where exactly is situated the axis north and south of the magnets and stator respectively -in the rotor.What material can use for make isolation of each one magnet.Generally I need some real dates, because it seems to me that the dates are false - I mean the Perendev Reversible Magnetic Motor from the Internet and each experiment with these dates have 0 result, there is a real purpose - not achieved any success.
Thank you very much everyone, I hope there will be someone who knows all this dates, but they are real...
Sorry for my English Gramatic - I am bulgarian man and my English is regular...

Danny B
02-02-2014, 09:55 PM
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1asgtf_challange-to-the-engineers_tech