PDA

View Full Version : LIVE VIDEO bedini crystal battery build tonight at 6 et

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 04:02 PM
TONIGHT LIVE at 6pm eastern time, go to ~ The Radiant Stream ~ (http://www.radiantstream.com) and watch us build a bedini crystal battery as he showed everyone at the July Renaissance convention! Also, we would like to have a comment session after the build here on this thread for 45 mins or so after the build is done.

So remember, go to radiantstream.com, or go straight to ustream.com and search for our channel, radiantstream, on ustream.

See you all LIVE at 6!

Joit
10-01-2011, 05:19 PM
You can stream unlimited at Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone (http://www.justin.tv) also, but tell Peoples to download a Adblocker.

I dont have any Problems there, i have Firefox, and, so far, anything works OK.

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks Joit, we're working on a couple different ideas to stream freely. (No pun intended!) You are right though, if anyone out there is using firefox, you can use adblock and it will not display the ads!

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Ok Guys, about 20 minutes to showtime. We are setting everything up, So Head on over to ustream.com and search for radiantstream, or jump on ~ The Radiant Stream ~ (http://www.radiantstream.com) and get through the first 30 seconds of ads that make this possible for free, and get ready!

Slider2732
10-01-2011, 10:02 PM
I'm watching.
The ads came up with sound, but now there's no sound :thinking:

Have got Ubuntu 11.04 here and running Chrome, haven't used Ustream in a while.
Will try Opera and Firefox.

Edit - got sound lol...sorry, was being a bit 'previous'

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Good to see ubuntu! Sorry, working throught the first few bugs here

Joit
10-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Yes sound was gone for 2 minutes.
Justin.tv also has a chat beside where you can check your Video with the Audience.
Also the Videos/streams are stored for a Week or more.
You can also get in touch with Smartscarecrow (http://en.justin.tv/smartscarecrow) at JTV, he has a weekly Show there, and is allways interested in Guests, who wanna present alternative Technologies.

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Sorry about the audio delay guys, First time with this setup, we'll only get better from here!

Joit
10-01-2011, 10:21 PM
That was to fast and to short, again again :D But thanks for the Show anyway

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 10:26 PM
OK JOIT, CHEKC IT OUT NOW! We are going to continue building more of these to eventually run a bedini 10-coiler !

Slider2732
10-01-2011, 10:26 PM
That was pretty good, enjoyable, entertaining too - the lack of safety probably turned a few eyebrows upwards :rofl:
I couldn't believe that copper bowl was up high and getting blasted with the blow torches haha

The sound went to a static hiss at around 10 minutes in and returned after a couple of minutes yeah. Missed some details perhaps.
But, what I gather is that the borax was used only to quench the bowl and so form a layer, very interesting. In my cells, I let the copper cool down to air temp and then use water to wash off the black oxide - your way will be tried this evening :)

Been following the Bedini Earth Light sticky thread about these and your video was a great bonus as a live presentation :thumbsup:

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Sooooooo, we're going to do some experiments LIVE RIGHT NOW on other parts/pieces that we are wondering if they will work or not, so if you're staying tuned into our LIVE show, you're getting extra!!!!

Joit
10-01-2011, 10:34 PM
TY TY TY I am watching again!

And TY once more for the welcome !!

Joit
10-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Sound is gone again after stacking the Cells. But at last, you can may upload the Videos to Youtube or Home - EnergeticTube.com*-* Where technology goes LIVE! (http://www.modvid.com/). A Kit or a part list would be nice.

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks Joit, I have a better mic for next time, also, i'm wireless right now, so that may have something to do with audio quality, doesn't seem to transmit ausio clearly, I'll have to have Matt work on that (haha) since he's the tesla guy around the shop.

Slider2732
10-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Yeah, voltage remains and yet amperage is what needs the work to keep a cell going. The circuit design being matched to the cell output.
After 5 dozen cells over the last couple of months, cells normally sit with at least 0.4V when encased in resin/epoxy etc and sealed from external moisture with many mixtures, but amperage may drop to zero.
If an open to the air cell needs water to rejuvenate, then the cell mixture needs work.

Relating to size of cells. Sub 5mm was shown running an LED oscillator in a recent vid of mine (YouTube), if that helps.

Do check whether your cells amperage change with weather conditions, ambient energies (mains equipment nearby) and person proximity. They may well be affected by solar flares etc, Lidmotor had one increase in output power after going on a sailing trip and leaving it running.

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Like Steve was saying, we normally just build stuff, so we are leaving the thinking up to you guys. We just think these are a great way to play around with, and maybe?

Stay tuned later tonight, we're going to run the BIG tesla magnifier that Matt Siri brought to the July conference at about 8:30.

Thanks again guys,

Slider2732
10-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Looking forward to that.
The live streaming is a winner :)

There's been talk of running HV through crystal cells while they dry out...maybe throw your cell you just made next to the Tesla tower and see if it changes voltage or amperage ?
Could be a good combination of the experiments.

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Thanks Slider. Matt's outside setting up now, I came in to grab some tools and saw the post. So, put one of our batteries in series through say the output from his coil? or just near it?

Slider2732
10-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Actually I don't know :o
I've tried the output of one of my micro sized pill bottle towers before now, running plasma directly through a cell....but something a lot bigger being needed may be why I saw little change. My towers run from 1.5V and up, so, we're not talking streamers like lightning here lol.
I'd say measure the volts/amps then put it well within the field of the tower for a few minutes. Retest. Then perhaps try crackling plasma at the poor thing.
Never know, the output of the cell may pick up over a few days or something after all the abuse..
I dunno, all is fun and worth trying out :)

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 11:51 PM
So, we're going to bring out one of the cells and matt said he will hold it and let the coil arc to it, and see what happens?

radiantstream
10-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Going Live again right now guys, check it out!

Slider2732
10-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Yeah...with metal mesh body suit on though I hope !
Such an exciting thing to witness, really can't wait for that !!!

Watching the setting up at the moment. Am I right in thinking you have a YouTube vid of that location with the Tesla tower running ? Seems familiar.

radiantstream
10-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Yeah, this isn't his first coil.

radiantstream
10-02-2011, 12:16 AM
And, once again, sorry about the crappy audio. I can hear it now when it happens so i'll try and keep up with it

Slider2732
10-02-2011, 12:26 AM
7.23 - all is set up
"Ok, am I live?"
"Yeah, you're live"
Plasma starts to break forth from the tower, HF noise and emissions belch outward into the air and....the stream stops :rofl:

Hope you get it running guys :)

radiantstream
10-02-2011, 12:28 AM
So, our USB camera doesn't likke the coil

radiantstream
10-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Ok, audio/video seems to be working ! ! !

Fun stuff playing with that!

Funny stuff eh Slider

radiantstream
10-02-2011, 12:37 AM
How about that!

Slider2732
10-02-2011, 12:47 AM
WOW !!!!

So we can say these cells are tough at least :thumbsup:
1.60V after all that :rofl:

That blue could be a semiconductor type oxide...like you do with the blow torches on the copper ?

Joit
10-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Unfortunatly the Sound is turning on and offbtween white Noise :/

Slider2732
10-02-2011, 12:56 AM
For those who aren't watching - here's a Bedini Crystal Cell being blasted with plasma :D

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/slider27/Crystal.png

Slider2732
10-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Very cool phasing sound on the ion motor as it spins :)

radiantstream
10-02-2011, 01:27 AM
Alright guys, we're done for the night. So, what do you guys think? I know it was only a few of you watching, but this was a last minute trial run....

We hope you guys enjoyed the show, and remember to email us at theradiantstream@gmail.com for suggestions/comments/questions!

Good night

Slider2732
10-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Thanks so much guys for trying out the cells on the tower - was fun to watch and you have a laugh too, as well as probably forwarding some concepts.
It answered a couple of questions of mine, that were left from not having *quite* the same rig as you have...put your tower at 100paces and that's the scale of my experiments on the bench.

Looking forward to next week. The interaction and fact that you do incorporate requests makes for a very worthy interactive experience :thumbsup:

Joit
10-02-2011, 01:33 AM
Really Funny Stuff. Thanks for that. Amazing, how the Flashes did turn around on the Coil, allways neat to see such a Coil live. I think, Complete Success ! :D

Slider2732
10-02-2011, 01:41 AM
I agree about the success of it all Joit...
For one thing, if that cell in the live view now is one of those that got repeatedly whacked with megavolts of plasma, it's still running the LED's as though nothing happened !

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/slider27/Screenshot-3.png

radiantstream
10-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Just to let everyone know, we are working on getting a better audio/video setup for streaming the live shows. We used some cheap stuff last Saturday, in case you couldn't tell. We're talking with Matt Siri about his vacuum calorometer that he uses to show what heat energy can do under a vacuum! Sounds pretty interesting to us?

Slider2732
10-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Hey, good to hear about the sound/video...it worked last week but had troubles yep. The wifi link was likely to have issues when radiated energy is the idea eh.
Luckily my volume control is right at the side so the static stuff was a quick reaction thing (complete with our cats scurrying off at high speed).

This could be sorta kinda like a modern day Borderland Sciences video source if things developed. But, this would be interactive, using gear that many of us may never get the pleasure of working with :)

So, how are the cells doing that got blasted with KV from the tower ? still running ?
Did that blue layer change at all or have any effect ?