Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat little Motor Generator

Hey Guys,

Finally made a video of my little motor generator that I've been working on, here's the link Motor generator by Mark - YouTube

Mark

Outstanding

Assuming you are claiming no hidden devices of any kind, you have the holy grail. Have you replicated it yourself yet? With a real bearing and the whole unit placed in a bell jar under low pressure air the speed should increase much quicker and reach maybe ten thousand rpm. Good job!

Comment

Congrats! That's very cool. It would seem to be a perpetual motion machine or at least as long as the parts last. Let the scientists explain this one although I'm sure the trolls will have something negative to say. Lots of questions though. Is there any electronics in this other than the LED? How many magnets on the rotor? I assume no battery? I'm not up to speed on the stuff Bedini and Rick are selling but is this one of their kits with some mods you did? Coils bifilar? Do you think this can have a practical real world use for generating power if scaled up? Can it be produced affordably if it can be scaled up? I know those may be tough questions to answer at this point but just interested in you thoughts on them.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Interesting

Hi Mark,

That is an interesting video. It appears you have some magnets on the ends of the coils to offset the drag of the magnetic attraction to the cores. I could not understand all the audio very well so I hope you don't mind my asking some questions you may have answered. Would you be willing to post the circuit you used to get the motor to self run. I have the smaller version of it that Rick gave to us at last years conference. I have added 2 more generator coils to mine. I also have some small neo magnets so I would like to try what you are doing if you don't mind giving some advice. It looks like I need to come up with some kind of flywheel also. Thanks for sharing that.

Thanks, Carroll
        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

NNNEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
          Darn good Job man, nice.
          Hope you dont need to think now, if you run or hide.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I've saved the video already...just in case.
            Am sure you're aware of the implications and of the probable furore this will cause. It's elegant and apparently works.
            I think we're all stepping around this very gingerly, thoughts of a couple of spring held batteries pop into the mind, as was 'decided' with another recent small generator.

Thumbs up from me . Much depends on your missing info and how everything goes from now on....the plan you have.

Comment

déjŕ vu times 10^100000000000

Comment

Looks to me that one coil energizes another coil at the right time to keep it turning.

Make it bigger, have it charge up a series of caps (have to work out the timing on that one) then you'll have some usable power. YAY!!!

Good job.
                Last edited by bhaas; 09-28-2011, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Please Walk Us Through It?

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                  Hey Guys,

Finally made a video of my little motor generator that I've been working on, here's the link Motor generator by Mark - YouTube

Mark
                  Hi Mark,
                  I have the same Motor Generator Kit.
                  I kept waiting for you to talk a little about what was going on....
                  Could you please walk us through an explanation of how you setup the triggering, wound the secondary coils and what you did to make it appear to (or in fact) self run.
                  I need to have a machine like that!
                  In fact, we all need a machine like that?
                  Come on, let the cat out of the bag?
                  Curiously,
                  Stephen
                  Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

Is this the same kit?

Classic Bedini 3 Pole Monopole Kit.

-Altrez

Comment

Hi Mark

First big bravo

Now be prepared for the hard questioning.

OK i am in the starting block for a replication as usual and as soon as you will be ready to share more info

thank's for the great job

good luck

Laurent

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post152855

It looks like you went form that to this?!? Sweet!

Hopefully you are being truthful and are willing to share the important information that you now have sitting in your head!
                        Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

Hi Mark,

Congratulations!

Perhaps the most important thing is the core material and the coil winding, would you tell about them?

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

Mark,

That is impressive work, may you share the details of your work with us? I assume that you are using fine gauge wire on your coils, and some coils act as a generator coil and some coils act as drive coils, right? Your work resembles the work we are doing on the Muller replication thread, so much.

Elias
                            Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                            http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Yeah Shadesz and Elias, we can see many of the learned tricks employed and I think this is a great device to showcase the learning that many have been a part of. Nothing away from Mark of course, he's employed such learning into a known product, which is a great step in and of itself
                              Heck, if it even cut down on all the wiring mess that goes along with many projects (mine included) it's a winner.

Magnets on the back, core change, windings are interesting as all coils seem to be of similar dimensions, trigger speed range. All very cool. Probably more there too that relate to the Romero machine.

Used Bedini Classic's may be seen on Ebay for a couple of million in the following weeks hehe
                              Last edited by Slider2732; 09-28-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X