X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiring Video - Planet Earth

Wow! This gave me goosepimples! Enjoy

YouTube - Planet Earth Trailer - Sigur Ros

What an amazing World we live in - makes me so grateful to be here, and to be sharing it with everyone here just makes it even MORE special

love

SJ xxx

Awesome!!!

SJ, Thanks so much for this. The video is truly beautiful and it does indeed give goosebumps on my goosebumps
    This is one video I want to save to my favourites.
    Love,
    Maggie

PS - Here is another one I am sure you will like.
    YouTube - Fire The Grid Meditation video (FULL DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE HERE
    Last edited by CeCee; 08-16-2007, 12:31 AM.
    Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
    CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
    Word Whisperer
    My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

Thank you! I just utilized it for my morning meditation instead of candle staring! That was perfect, many, many thank you's and hugs!!

Aren't these video's wonderful ways of lifting our vibration? I love how we're attracting them into our lives

love and light,
      SJ xxx

Comment

SJ,

Oooh yeah, this show was on the Discovery Channel in the US as well. I remember that trailer giving me goosebumps too

Here is the Discovery Channel Planet Earth site :

Discovery Channel :: Planet Earth :: Portrait of the Planet

It is very fun to explore. If you click on "View Trailer" towards the bottom right, you will see the one I saw.

XO Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Thank you! I have seen a few bits & pieces on you-tube but def not the whole series. I love programmes like this! it appeals to my nature side enormously I'm unable to access the link you gave, it gave this message:
          Unfortunately you are unable to access this site's video content. This is offered only to audiences in the U.S. But please continue to enjoy all of our other great content.

But there is a redirect link to one that seems really great! I'm hoping there's an equivalent to the video you recommend too! thank you!

hugs,

SJ xx
          Last edited by S.J; 08-16-2007, 03:40 PM. Reason: for speelling

Comment

What an absolutely miraculous planet we live on!

The Planet Earth Trailer is an inspiration to us all to see Project1World have an effect on treating her with respect and awe.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

I am pleased you enjoyed it I've watched it about 12 times now already!

Comment

Love it!

Oprah did a show with the producers of Planet Earth, it was fabulous!!

Watching this video just brings me to tears....

What a fantastic planet we live on!

for earth

~Viviana - xoxo
                Last edited by Viviana; 08-17-2007, 10:21 PM.
                "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

Hi! I would have loved to see Oprah and the Planet Earth guys! How cool!!

I'll have to attract a copy on you-tube or somewhere! Thank you for letting me know it "exists"!

Love, Joy & Light ~ SJ xxx

Comment

Great News!

If you live in the Uk, you can now get FREE Planet Earth dvd's! One per day and I think 18 in total are being given away at Tesco's & WHSmith with a voucher from inside the Daily Mail There have been 2 so far, so if you start tomorrow you won't have missed much at all. I am so happy to be getting these for free!! That's the LOA for you, I watched the ^ youtube video of the trailer so many times!

Comment

Working...
                    X