• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who reached cop over 1

from this forum who made ​​overunity?

I think the COP over 1

I believe in free energy

thanks

Some have, some have not, most would not even know it if they did. Those that did are unlikely to say so for fear of ridicule.

Yes I did with the Bedini circuit powering a fan, I got 97% charge efficiency plus 25% mechanical output from the fan, Margin of error was 5%. Note that the Cop>1 was only when the mechanical power was included.

Comment

i think MBrownn has raised a valid point about the cop>1 as this can come to a point of view in many cases it is normally considered that lets say 3.42btu/watt is the best you can get so hitting 4.34btu/watt should be overunity but this does not make a self sustaining running device but it is a cop>1

heat pumps do this regularly to a cop>1 some as high as 5:1

motors that are put under resonance can develope twice the starting torque but still require input so they can achieve a cop>1 but are not overunity.

do not take me wrong i have seem overunity in my life with a few devices but this is usually very quickly dismissed as a whole.
      Martin

Comment

Hello,

I have spent the last 10 years of my life looking for what we call OU I have yet to find anyone who can prove it. I know people out there say they have reached this but no one has ever come up with a working self running device that can easily be replicated.

Think about it like this. If one was to have a self runner that powered even 1 watt 24/7 with no energy input they would be famous over night and extremely wealthy.

-Altrez

Comment

This is really kind of a strange subject for me, the concept of OU what is it ?

Take for instance a solar panel, there is no operator "paid for" input on a dayly basis to the solar panel. It collects free solar energy all day long and outputs real DC power - electricity - energy whatever you want to call it, but it powers stuff and it works.

Is a solar panel not an O.U. device ? If not how could there ever be one ?

What would it take for a device to be one ?

If a solar panel isn't a self runner and overunity then.

If it is then all that's needed for a O.U. device is add a solar panel and some caps, anything can be O.U. .

But seriously what are the rules ?

Cheers

P.S. Also how do we measure or determine the energy or power it takes to light a fluro tube when it is lit up wirelessly or held in the hand no wire's ?

Some of the guys I see with exciters light a lot of lights with very little input power.

Just wondering because some do just look O.U to me. But how to measure to prove ?

Last edited by Farmhand; 09-21-2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            This is really kind of a strange subject for me, the concept of OU what is it ?

Take for instance a solar panel, there is no operator "paid for" input on a dayly basis to the solar panel. It collects free solar energy all day long and outputs real DC power - electricity - energy whatever you want to call it, but it powers stuff and it works.

Is a solar panel not an O.U. device ? If not how could there ever be one ?

What would it take for a device to be one ?

If a solar panel isn't a self runner and over unity then.

If it is then all that's needed for a O.U. device is add a solar panel and some caps, anything can be O.U. .

But seriously what are the rules ?

Cheers

P.S. Also how do we measure or determine the energy or power it takes to light a fluro tube when it is lit up wirelessly or held in the hand no wire's ?

Some of the guys I see with exciters light a lot of lights with very little input power.

Just wondering because some do just look O.U to me. But how to measure to prove ?

A solar pannle is not OU as it needs an energy source to work "The Sun" if the solar pannle prodce energy 24 /7 with no energy input then it would in fact be an OU device.

-Altrez

Comment

Hi folks, I agree, my refrigerator (heat pump) and I do this everyday, COP>1.0.
              Though until certain things change in this world, you'll have to self loop it yourself.
              Also, can anyone honestly say I DID/NOT brush my teeth?
              It's a contradiction from the start, DID/NOT, both words contradict one another and shows the false nature of the worded concept, that something is not possible. Again notice IS/NOT, another contradiction.
              It is only possible to prove that which has been done, whether seen or unseen.
              What can be done, is infinite in nature.
              Words it seems can confuse and manipulate the mind, maybe that is the intention, the way some in the world use word and language.
              This is not directed to anyone here individually, just sharing my observations of things.
              peace love light
              tyson

Comment

Originally posted by altrez View Post
                A solar pannle is not OU as it needs an energy source to work "The Sun" if the solar pannle prodce energy 24 /7 with no energy input then it would in fact be an OU device.

-Altrez
                Everything needs an energy source.

If a device produced a output of energy with no energy input where would the energy come from? The disintegration of the device itself ?

If the energy comes from anywhere then that is the source. Be it the Aether, the Sun, the wind which is indirectly the sun anyway and so on.

That's the way I see it.

If a solar panel is not O.U. then a device which converts ZPE to an electrical or other output is not O.U. either, even if it self runs.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  Everything needs an energy source.

If a device produced a output of energy with no energy input where would the energy come from? The disintegration of the device itself ?

If the energy comes from anywhere then that is the source. Be it the Aether, the Sun, the wind which is indirectly the sun anyway and so on.

That's the way I see it.

If a solar panel is not O.U. then a device which converts ZPE to an electrical or other output is not O.U. either, even if it self runs.

Cheers
                  Well, If you put it that way then in order for the Solar panel to be OU it would need to produce more energy then its power source "The Sun" and that just isn't going to happen.

A ZPE device is most defiantly NOT OU as it needs the ZPE to function or its useless!

And again I say I have never seen such a device even with the amount of money I have spent nor have I ever seen anyone post such a device that has been replicated by allot of people.

I know they are out there I believe that with all that is in me. I am simply saying no one has post proof undeniable proof.

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by Powers View Post

I think the COP over 1

I believe in free energy

thanks
                    Hi Powers, I believe in free energy too.

I think this is an important topic. And a good point to get most of us to
                    discuss and get the meaning of things more agreed upon.

I think C.O.P. is determined by power in compared to power out measurement.

I think O.U. is determined by energy expended compared to energy retained.

And the one I think is important could be put other ways, but my way is
                    E.F.P. or effective work performed. Or how much work can be achieved from a
                    given input. It could be expressed in many different ways.

Can anyone give better definitions for C.O.P and O.U. ? In simple terms.

Cheers

Comment

Can anyone give better definitions for C.O.P and O.U. ? In simple terms.
                      C.O.P You put a lot Batteries on your Car, which get loaded during you drive with Gas, and switch to Batteries when the Gas is empty and increase that Way the Mileage.
                      OU. you got a Motor, what dont need Gas or Batteries, only a heavy Kick to run it.

For COP you can figure a Device, what has cascading Devices, what recycle Energy, but allways lower as the Main Input is.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Powers View Post

I think the COP over 1

I believe in free energy

thanks
                        I'll go out on the ridicule limb, and say the Milklovic's Two Stage Oscillator does in fact have a COP plus one.
                        To me it is one of the simplest over 1 COP devices out there to understand.

Comment

The word overunity is open to interpretation as is efficiency and COP. It all can depend upon what you want to measure in a system.

If I was being strict with definitions, overunity and underunity are both impossible, everything is in unity. The sum of everything going on has to equal 1 to 1. COP = 1, everything. An aircon can be a COP of 10 but that is because noone is counting the heat energy put in by the room that is being cooled because that heat is not being paid for. A solar panel is considered to be a COP of infinity but only because we don't have to pay for the light.

Electro mechanical devices are the easiest to make that show characteristics of more out than in (useful power out compared to what WE put in). To make an aircon a self runner would be relatively simple using sterling engines to generate power from the heat output but people don't do it because of the size and cost. Self runners are possible

WE know it is possible and it breaks no laws of physics, all we need to do is find an input we do not have to pay for.

The bottom line is overunity is technically impossible and true COP has to be 1 self running energy providing machines are not only possible but are simple in their mode of operation and should be a fact of life. The big corporations have no interest in letting us have access to these devices so we have to build and develop our own.

S where does the extra energy come from in a Bedini Fan? The environment just the same as an aircon.

Comment

I've seen two FE devices that clearly have OU.

Sparky Sweet's hand written note for the device has differential equation that has four variables. The extra energy comes from time. His device somehow manipulate four dimensional spacetime continuum. Mainstream scientists hardly deny its existence because they need to come up with prove theory that disregards the theory of relativity by Mr. Einstein.

Stefan Marinov's machine have OU with advanced set of laws he created.

There is branch of OU devices that are operated by one simple principal. Most of my posts are related to it.

My understanding of OU device is different ways of harness abundant energy in nature. Looking at hurricane. There always potential energy in atmosphere. When the condition is right, the atmosphere creates a deadly organic mechanism that delivers destructive power than nuclear bombs.

There was Viktor Schauberger.

Comment

hi all
                              i think MBrownn is closest to how i seem to feel. the universe is more or less a closed system of energy so to get more at one location means the rest needs to give a little but nothing is gained or lost from the whole system.

that being said the heat pump does not make heat it just focuses it and moves it about at or to higher levels with a denser energy rate and the amount of input to move that amount compared to other methods gets us an efficiency value we term COP.

the actual generation of the heat can be looked at in the same manner if the energy is considered as being a state of local energy content condensed by background field actions as rosemary ainsley tries to show.

this would also be true for solar panels as well as there are many performance levels associated with them as well.

overunity would be the point were the energy input is sufficiently low enough and the desired output is high enough to sustain a continual operation of the device with other work being performed within the closed system of operation.

but it is the sad point as pointed out by Alexander Frolov that nature will not want to sustain this function as it is established to self correct and balance the energy states so within any overunity device there will be the seed of its own demise.
                              Martin

Comment

Working...
                              X